[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Song List

12 Heart,Mind and Soul

14 Begin

19 "O"-正・反・合

source : WEhctUTM0

Credit: DNBN

two ballads i've always wanted to hear/see them perform live. finally coming true. Begin, I can't believe they're re-performing Begin. it's my ultimate tohoballad - it's what got me to love them. even doush.te can't replace Begin for me.

and i also dreamt of seeing the choreography of O. I wanted to see it in HB but they didnt perform it. i'm glad it's making a comeback on stage.

...my baby Junsu. :tears:

I'm so worried. I hope he'll be able to recover in time for Tokyo Dome. I hope it's not something of a major injury like what happened to Jae. for an artist, being unable to perform is painful. but really, I hope Junsu and avex staff really take good care of him [as im sure they will...]. ah, I cant even think straight right now. it's a mixture of sadness and happiness.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cookiesxp

I've always been a silent supporter and it was really shocking to know that Junsu hurt his leg. He must be really upset that he can't join the boys fully and I know the rest of the guys are really worried about him. I really hope that he will get well soon and hopefully DBSK will end their tours and concerts successfully and that all the boys would be healthy.

JUNSU FIGHTING!!

DBSK FIGHTING!!

Guest XiahxTiffany

the picture of Junsu with the shirt that says *wate*

is that in France? the one with like 40 girls around him and he has a smile on his face lol

im just wondering

wow i dont know why but i just cant help but keep worrying

for some reason i think hes going through major pain rite at this moment

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

This is awful~ Junsu please get better soon!!

I'm sure he must be disappointed, after all the hard work they've put into rehearsing.

He didn't call his parents because he didn't want them to worry

but they found out anyways.

painful T___T this is making me sad.

*sends life force to junsu* xD

although, i wonder why he never told his parents...

they'll find out anyways...

btw, is there any official facebook group of the boys?

they don't have an official facebook. we're too cool for FB :X

lol...jk.

thanks for all the updates and goodies!

the premium seating entrance still captivates me. it's so...regal...

Guest asdfhjkl;

OMG JUNSU.. noooo!! Right when I first clicked on this thread and saw the sub-title of 'Xiah Junsu hwaiting!', I knew something had happened. I REALLY hope he gets better soon, and hopefully before Tokyo Dome. It's like Rising Sun days all over again. Except I don't know.. it's Junsu.. something about him getting hurt just makes me especially sad (oh right.. bias, that's the word lol). He's just such a wonderful dancer, and borned to perfom, it just doesn't feel right for him to be denied that. FEEL BETTER JUNSU T_T, or else I'm going to be worried sick.

Guest Toink3

THSK- 4th Live Tour Phamplet - Junsu Ver.

junsur.jpg

junsu1v.jpg

junsu2y.jpg

junsu3.jpg

junsu4.jpg

THSK- 4th Live Tour Phamplet - Yunho[Onlyone-Uknow]. Ver

yunho.jpg

Gosh~~Oppa...GET WELL SOON~~WE LOVE YOU~~~FIGHTO FIGHTO TOHOSHINKI FIGHTO!!!^_^

CREDIT:XIAHsoul+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT^^

DO NOT HOTLINK!!

THSK- 4th Live Tour Goodies+Outside Venue

TSCtour1.jpg

TSCtour10.jpg

TSCtour11.jpg

TSCtour12.jpg

TSCtour2.jpg

TSCtour3.jpg

TSCtour4.jpg

TSCtour5.jpg

TSCtour6.jpg

TSCtour7.jpg

TSCtour9.jpg

TSCtour.jpg

TSCtour8.jpg

EnviOus OVERLOADED...=_=

CREDIT:ailuvhug+Hotarakotonton+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK!!

Guest KY5354

When I read the sub-title for this thread, I knew something bad had happened.

Poor JunSu. I really hope it's not serious.

Typical of him not to let it stop the show from continuing. That's our dolphin boy for sure.

Junsu Hwaiting!

Guest keikei_b

hey, has there been any info on their tour hitting hk and when?

gah~~ i really need to stay updated ToT

thanks thanks :) and hope Junsu is okay!! huhu~

Thank you for the scans of the pamphlet!

I can't wait to see the other members. Only Yunho and Junsu so far! <33 I'm getting excited! xDD lol.

Aww, the audio up there was amazing.. it's so hard to sing siting down. props! He is amazing!

Guest kpluvie

OH MY GOD!

The concert is good pics... thanks for sharing them!

I can't wait to go now...><

geez.. premium seats... I want the secret box (or whatever you call them!)

Anyone selling? ><

JUNSU!! Fighting!! Get well soon~~~~~~~~~

Junsu is hurt! Our dolphin boy injured his ankle! Now, wheel-chair bound, singing his guts out....my heart cries for this man. Despite being professional, he is clearly disappointed with himself to have let this happened. I hope his optimism envelopes him for a speedy recovery. Singing while sitting down is very hard to do and all that he can do now is sing. Be still Su [literally] and nurse that injury back to glorious health. We're praying for you. Get back on your feet and shake that sexay duck bootay!

Guest JiNi;

DBSK / TVXQ North American concert petition

I made a petition to present to SM Entertainment, Dong Bang Shin Ki / Tohoshinki's label. My plan is that it will help them to possibly consider their options of actually having a small tour here in the USA. My goal is 5,000 or more signatures.

Sign it here: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/DBSK-USA

If you could, will you please spread the word around? I need as many North American fans to sign the petition as possible.

Thanks!

I'm pretty much going to copy and paste my reply on batsu here as well lol.

There's already a petition for TVXQ.

http://petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?2810

It has like 7,000+ signatures. We already sent out the petition several times to SM, I'm pretty sure they're aware of the huuuuge fandom here but DBSK's schedule is always like jammed packed! I guess we just got to wait for when their schedule can permit it. There are companies willing to organize their concerts in the US but they just got to get the word from SM to do so :)

I'd wait for later this year.. or next spring.. you never know^^ (hec BoA is having her American tour soon.. I'm hoping TVXQ can be a opening act or something? XD)

or if dbsk suddenly decides to debut in the US since a shizz load of k-pop artists are on that bandwagon right now. (I mean srsly SS501 wants to debut here? Might as well have TVXQ too >____>;;;)

Oh goodness! x___x I'm so upset right now. OK so maybe $300 for PREMIUM is worth it. Look at the FC goods ;__________; .

Guest kayzpal

01 Secret Game

02 Share The World

03 どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?

04 Take Your Hands

05 Stand Up!

06 Beautiful you

07 9095

08 My Destiny

09 FORCE

10 Purple Line

11 呪文-MIROTIC

12 Heart,Mind and Soul

13 忘れないで

14 Begin

15 Nobody Knows

16 TAXI

17 Foever Love

18 Box in the ship

19 "O"-正・反・合

20 Choosey lover

21 Sky

22 Somebody To Love

23 Summer Dream

24 Survivor

25 The Way U Are

26 Break up the shell

27 Satnd By U

28 Kiss The Baby Sky

29 Bolero

source : WEhctUTM0

Credit: DNBN

Thanks for sharing this. Omg...I'm glad they are going to sing TAXI, Wasurenaide, and 9095 in the tours! xD *excited*

Heart Mind and Soul, My Destiny and Begin! Yay! About time! xDD

Shoot...why do they have to sing Somebody To Love in each and every concert. :mellow: I've had enough of the song, I always skipped it when watching their concert on DVD. I don't know about you guys but the song is just...blah.

------

And about Junsu getting hurt. He's a fighter and I'm so proud of him.

The fact that he could still give it all really touched me. It reminds me of Jaejoong's injury years ago.

I hope he gets better. :(

Archived