• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pinklett

Song List

26 Break up the shell

source : WEhctUTM0

Credit: DNBN

I was watching this the other day, cause it was like my favourite performance of the HMS tour! i loved the choreography. Esp where JJ, YC and JS take the centre and dance and rotate, while YH & CM are more at the back, I thought that was creative. And i was truly hoping they would do this song one more time at a big event. SO happy when i saw its on this list!!

but why oh why JUNSU :( GET WELL SOON

Guest deNain

KOBE CONCERT-JUNSU FANCAM!!!(in the wheelchair)--HEART MIND AND SOUL

ㅠㅠpoor our junsu oppa...please get well soon! cassiopeia supports you forever!

Credit::동네방네::

YOUTUBE!

Heart Mind & Soul @ Kobe 4th Live Tour Junsu On WheelChair! T_T (2009-05-04) -UNSYNCED VER-

^still processing

:EDIT:

[HD]Heart Mind & Soul @ Kobe 4th Live Tour Junsu On WheelChair! T_T (2009-05-04) -SYNCED VER-

Andrea!!!

Gosh!You make me cried tonight!

Why this fancam must during Heart Mind And Soul!

It's my fav song and it seriously make me so emo tonight!

Seriously I was shaking this time!

Guest shiyunzz

yes! ): i cried upon watching the video too ):

sigh ):

all of us are so dead worried for him!!

hope he'll take good care of himself!!

Guest chinesse_girl

i'm crying right now....>.<

junsu oppa... hwatingg.....!! ganbatte nee....!!

Guest SHINee-girl

JunSu need to rest alot and not stand on his leg.

if he rest alot he will be ok in a few weeks

Guest dbsgdec

gellie I cannot open the link... TT__TT;;

YOUTUBE!

Heart Mind & Soul @ Kobe 4th Live Tour Junsu On WheelChair! T_T (2009-05-04)

^still processing

Andrea!!!

Gosh!You make me cried tonight!

Why this fancam must during Heart Mind And Soul!

It's my fav song and it seriously make me so emo tonight!

Seriously I was shaking this time!

DENAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

What did the person said at the beginning of the video?

My heart is breaking..

The audio is a bit out of sync? but still, thank you!

cant wait for other fancams!!

Guest nabila_zulaikha

junsu oppa.!

fighting.!

i know u ca do it.!

u were such a strong guy...!

junsu oppa saranghae.!

i extremely worried.! :wacko:

Guest afterglow.

man junsu. T_T i hope he gets well soon. the other members should really take care of themselves, we don't need another injured shinki.

heart, mind, and sounds freaking awesome. i'm so happy they're performing some of their old songs.

Guest sweetfig

THAT VIDEO REALLY MADE ME CRY.

my tears won't stop! T____________T

The fans at the beginning was really shocked when they heard the news about junsu's injury T_______T.

IT WAS HEART-WRENCHING TO SEE HIM IN A WHEEL CHAIR BUT IT WAS HEART-WARMING SEEING HIM, SINGING OUT ALL HIS BEST AND EFFORTS.

JUNSU-ah! Take Care! WE(CASSIES,INTERNATIONAL FANS AND BIGEAST) LOVE YOU!

Okay last post for the Day.Thank u everyone for sharing...Thank u for the video,he's hurt but he will BE OK! :) It's good to see him,in a way im relieved XD

28mivrt.jpg

Today the tour started, Junsu, you must get well soon! We went to the venue, and they explained what had happened.

Junsu's performance today was fine, just sitting there and standing up at the end, a bit unstable; maybe because he injured one leg.

Maybe because today is the first performance, the five of them were nervous. There was a part where they went on the wrong stages, eg. the rising stage in front of Jaejoong had already began to move, and by the time he realised it he had to climb onto the platform. Yunho also forgot his spot, while Yoochun and Jaejoong moved to their own places and he [Yunho] thought that they were going back to the front, only to see Changmin and finding it weird for him to stand on the far left, and then he remembered that he was supposed to be at the far right and quickly ran over there...

The talk today was mostly made up of the cold 'soy-sauce' jokes...

The ending song was Bolero.

cred as tagged + baidu

trans to eng tvxq_luv@ iscreamshinki.net

Guest 2MY

http://i40.tinypic.com/28mivrt.jpg

Today the tour started, Junsu, you must get well soon! We went to the venue, and they explained what had happened.

Junsu's performance today was fine, just sitting there and standing up at the end, albeit a bit unstable; maybe because he injured one leg.

Maybe because today is the first performance, the five of them were nervous. There was a part where they went on the wrong stages, eg. the rising stage in front of Jaejoong had already began to move, and by the time he realised it he had to climb onto the platform. Yunho also forgot his spot, while Yoochun and Jaejoong moved to their own places and he [Yunho] thought that they were going back to the front, only to see Changmin and finding it weird for him to stand on the far left, and then he remembered that he was supposed to be at the far right and quickly ran over there...

The talk today was mostly made up of the cold 'soy-sauce' jokes...

The ending song was Bolero.

cred as tagged + baidu

trans to eng tvxq_luv@ iscreamshinki.net

Thank you for the fanaccount.

lol they must have been nervous and worried at the same time for Junsu.

This makes me think THSK is one! They need each other :D

Were there any other fancams? Concert pictures too?

heehee i excited for those, but also i'll be sad seeing pictures of Junsu hurt.

Its so funny that they had guys in suits in the premium seat thingy.

edit: I haven't seen this much people in the thread in such a long time~ ^^

Guest vonness

JUNSU!! get well soon my dolphin prince^^

i hate the sight of you sitting in the wheel chair...

i feel so helpless, seeing you sitting there...when somehow deep down you wanted to stand up, run about, jump around and just dance and do those junsu's stuff...and yet, i can't do anything and sit here watch you...in pain.

my heart was broken into so many pieces. i could have swear that i broke down into tears instantly when i see you sitting in your wheelchair.

i dun like wheel chair, so get well soon and dump that wheel chair.

somehow deep down, i kind of angry with you :(

why didn't you took care of yourself?

but then again, you are injured because of us and for us.

all i can say, JUNSU GET WELL SOON!

you are the last person i want to see injured.

GET WELL SOON!!!

Guest miss betty

SHOCKED.. my heart literally skipped a beat.. it's beating rapidly now just thinking about all of them..

painful and sad news.. hopefully it's not something serious but even so, an injury needs rest and time to heal but looking at how the boys are, i truly hope they prioritise their health and well-being first..

of all people it's Junsu.. one of the elite voices and dancer that carry the songs..

songlist - till a confirmed one comes out, i'm satisfied with what i see so far.. even though they had minus some songs, they added and replaced them with songs that are just as good..

and is Yoochun's hair really like that? makes his forehead stand out due to the flat style on top.. and curled at the bottom?

wasn't expecting a live band since i felt it would be hard to play most of their songs from TSC with instruments..

unstable start.. hopefully they'll figure things out.. with the arrangement and stuff..

anyways let's all pray for a speedy recovery for Junsu and a safe tour for all of them.. :)

Guest jaejay

OMG..

poor junsu.. Be strong junsu,we all by ur side!! :)

Get well and dont be sad,its ok

love you!!

cant wait for pics

Guest shar_

omg, that fancam..its so heartbreaking

to see him like that!!! I'm so shocked.

I cried so badly..Su looked so sad T_T

kyaaa..I can't sleep now

During Concert

The concert ended at 9.40PM

Junsu was sitting on a wheelchair, singing~ He didn't dance.

Members wheeled him around during slower songs.

When the other four members were dancing,Junsu just watched...he looked sad...

At the last song,Bolero,he stood up...but when the song ended, because of his injured right foot he looked like he was in a lot of pain.

Micky played the piano~ Everyone sang Begin together...After that, ChangMin introduced their latest song, their 28th single,Stand By U.

Translated by choco@tvxqfever

Please take out with full credits.

Credits : tvxqbaidubar + tvxqfever.blogspot.com

Guest syera

reading the fan account really make me cry more.

And the 'mistakes' they did during the concert..

i somehow was imagining how worried they were and they lost a bit focus because of junsu's sudden injury.

but imagining the moment they wheeled junsu's around really make me feel...better. I mean,junsu must have been upset because of the injury. He is the one who is in charge of oyaji gags but can't do it today. Oh my... I really hope he will get well soon. This news really shocked me. it's like, I'm being slapped by a giant hand. I'm worried to death now.

it's really good ending it with bolero.

ahh..i wanna go there too. :( ;(

p/s: and why must me be the top pager at this moment...? nothing to share.

I need Junsu now. :(

Archived