sn11za.jpg6ezsro.jpg

14ctz55.jpg2re6ziu.jpg

2qbtbpj.jpgzxm8zp.jpg

35d2bna.jpg21llgjl.jpg

cute Junsu:

e0037834_48e4f40931bda.jpg

do not hotlink!

credits:astagged+dnbn

edit: woah..topped a page. good thing i had something to share =)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NiCeJoOnGie

^woah!!! those postcards are really nice... i would love to have all of it... hehehe...

but where's yunho oppa's postcard??? for some reason, i just love yoochun's look on that card...

he looks fantastic... and our magnae is getting sexier and sexier everytime... i love that look of him...

his outfit is even very sexy... its showing his lovely chest... omo! omo! hehehe...

fanarts: those are lovely... two thumbs up to the one who did that...

you are truly amazing.... if only yoochun oppa can see that, then he must be really happy... :D

Jaejoong heaven’s postman shot: kyaaa~~~ jaejoong on heaven's postman... omo! omo!

my jaejae looks so good even though i can only see his side view... hehehehe...

i cant wait for this drama... eventhough for sure i would be hurt watching this because of the kiss scene...LOL

yeah, yeah... i know im such a fangirl but i think im not alone... im pretty sure there are many of us... hahaha...

wait! its airing this month right??? as far as i can remember, its suppose to be showing in May(i think) but they moved it and its gonna be this month right??? waaaahhhh.... im so excited... hehehe...

Ok, so i was totally bored so i went to visited youtube and watched some videos...

and then i came across this MR videos which caused a stir in the korean music industry... this was really a hot topic in korea before... well im not really sure if it is until now but i really find it amusing... well, MR videos are videos that minimizes the music but maximizes the vocal of the singer... it basically focuses on the vocal abilities of a singer... and what i like about it the most is that dbsk only receives praises because of that MR thingy... hehehe...

so to those who havent seen the videos, im sharing it with you guys... enjoy! :D

TVXQ-Bolero [MR Video]

TVXQ-Love in the Ice (Japanese) [MR Video]

credits: cosmicsorrow

TVXQ-Wrong Number + Mirotic Live SBS Gayo Daejun [MR Video]

Jaejoong-Maze Solo [MR Video]

^Jaejoong sounds really great in this video... i just love his voice... he's really amazing... no doubt about that... :D

credits: DBSKnights33

LOLS im like dying of laughter from the off shoot scans.

The one with jae pulling the hood off of changmin's face and then his face expression O_o So priceless

i think its cause he was sleeping and then right after jae pulled the hood down, the light hit his eyes which causes you to make those faces.

Like when you open your eyes in the morning, then that strong sunlight shines through your windows and makes you twist and turn because of that light.

Just so that our changmin got caught by the PD and got this on camera. HAHAHAHAHA

Guest KimieArato

I know this is kind of late...

But

Congrats on the 4th Thread!!

I hope this one will be as great as the last!!

DONG BANG SHIN KI HWAITING!!

Guest deNain

Here's gif for Hankyung revenge to JaeJoong~

HanJoongSMConcertThailand7Feb2009.gif

He looks so scared >_<

Hello people! :D

Just wondering, they say that Balloons by DBSK is a great remake song so who's the real singer? :blink:

I want to know please~

& is there such thing as a Korean version of Choosey Lover?

The original singer for Balloons is Daseot Songarak. I dont have their name in hangul. Sorry~

Anyway, if you want the orginal ver, feel free to tell me.

I'll upload it for you.

And if I remember clearly, they never have Korean Version of Choosey Lover

Even V.O.S too~

Oohh..it's 100 songs challenge, of course they have to

Ahh!I love when he danced to the chorus too then the other 2 members went to the back.LOL.

And he used SKIN!

^ Wow, really nice postcards there! How do they get it?! It's not even the release date yet!

Thanks for sharing! ^^

Usually, Japanese people always get the copy earlier before the release date.

This happened to Bolero too.

They got their copy 3 days earlier if I remembered clearly, and start to post the scans and caps etc.

Anybody still in Miroticon mode?

Watch this

The 3RD ASIA TOUR CONCERT MIROTIC ~ Balloons (Bosanova Ver) [Day 3]

V

Spoonch If you want to support them of course you should buy all.

But if you asking for my opinion, I would say 2nd Live Tour ~ Five In The Black.

But if you want something good to watch with your home theater, maybe you should buy 3rd Live Tour ~ T since it's live band but Yoochun sounds not so great there. Just my opinion.No harsh.

For The Nonstop-Mix I would say no. At least I wont buy it coz I already have all the albums.

But again, if you want to support them, please buy. :)

Guest Sponch

hi~ I know this have been asked before in the previous thread but...

Should I buy first, second or third live tour?

and is TVXQ NONSTOP-MIX: Vol.1 worth to buy?

Guest eye-na91

REQUEST

can any kind soul post the youtube link of fitb concert tour commentary from goe;ss please???i've watched before,but i want to watch it again.. :sweatingbullets: ...pretty pretty please...

anyway..i don't really hv anything to share..just pics of my bolero cd and the postcard that i got with it...

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

i took the pics using my sister's phone..that's why it's not very clear.. :)

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

090307 [NEWS] DBSK - Top NATURAL LOOK Celebrity {TVXQ cut}

so 2 members were featured on this chart...i was actually surprised at their ranking...haha=D..can you guess which 2?=P

LOL LOL....as usual..LOL

nobody beats this 2..^_^

thanks for sharing all the picture in survivor..^_^

:blush: this makes me even moreee eager to get one... :w00t:

CD Japan Top 10 CD Chart Ranking : although they didnt get #1 but placing 4 spots and also #2 when all the big names is there..it is still a great achievement...i believe the boys will get at least #5 in weekly...^_^ im happy for the exposure the boys got for SURVIVOR...music station and all the show...i believe their talent will be acknowledge one day..^^

Guest eye-na91

hi there sponch...

are you referring to their japanese live tour?if you are..then i recommend you to buy the second live tour..i dunno..i like this live tour the best..well,it's just my opinion..

hm..i'm not sure about the non-stop mix coz i don't have it..hehe...

REQUEST 1: Um does anybody have the original photos of the Yuchun art i quoted please?

sorry for cutting your post .. but its from SHINE photo book ^_^

2u8zdyc.jpg

5lzz1w.jpg

dtn5w.jpg

i feel like adding more :P

[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2webat3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/vsmd7n.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/14e7uhi.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2d0i2o6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/dnzl1y.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/dnzl1y.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/2dbjyva.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/14mtagz.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/317fx3s.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/282hunr.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/sb4pc1.jpg[/img]
[/codebox]

Guest gelliegellie

U-KNOW YUNHO ♥

2rfwv2p.jpg

Credit: DNBN

REQUEST

can any kind soul post the youtube link of fitb concert tour commentary from goe;ss please???i've watched before,but i want to watch it again.. :sweatingbullets: ...pretty pretty please...

I can only provide the download link for your request.

Visit GOE;SS Live Journal and you can download the video.

This is the link for the [DVD] Five in the Black Special Edition Concert Commentary

Hello ~ If you are referring to the their Japanese Tour, then I suggest you buy the Five in the Black concert.

You'll never regret buying the DVD. Cause idk, like, all of us here, rather almost, loves the 2nd tour concert.

V LOL Anni. <3 HAHAHA. Idk if you have a telepathy or something. XD ..

Guest ang3l soul

^ Lamo! gellie i KWN..its like the nth time already...n its always conincidence...its like destined lol..<3

so 2 members were featured on this chart...i was actually surprised at their ranking...haha=D..can you guess which 2?=P

JAEJOONG - Cute Puffer FIsh @GDA

lol...aww, how can someone be hot one second and then super cute the next?=)

Wow..thx for sharing...i guess its the first time that they both got ranks in the same thing?

u r rite...Jae can be Hot one sec n cute the other.... :lol:

REQUEST

well..m not sure if wat u mean is this but here u go..:

-----------------

edit: Steady Magz April Issue - YooMin Interview

steadyaprillegra.jpg

After the photo shoots, we have this interview of Changmin and Yoochun.

Now that they’re already well-known, it’s a talk about their future goal

- “The Secret Code”… that’s really a meaningful title.

YC: In our previous album, there were many songs recorded to appeal you, but this album is more like “Listen to it for knowing more about Tohoshinki’s feel.”

- Yes… So that means the songs are more to your own taste, bringing you closer to your goal?

CM: That’s right. So far, it’s a little fresher in a various means (laughs)

- The album’s opening has the same feeling like a show opening.

YC: Yes! Tohoshinki never be in such mysterious image, mature feeling… I think it’s the charm of this album.

CM: But personally, since I caught a cold during the recording, it’s really a pity…

YC: Nevertheless, this album shows that Changmin’s mind has been growing mature..

- Cool support! Which song do you think can show your growth?

YC: My self composed song “Kiss The Baby Sky” (laughs).. and then “FORCE” also brings out a new feeling.

CM: “Stand Up” does. I think a live performance of this will be great. Men usually feel embarrassed to admit they like male band, but I hope this album can makes them crossing over that fence.

- I thought so too. But then… what about your recent life in Japan?

YC: I’m having fun. I watch Detective Conan and Naruto every night. And I’ll sneak out to eat ramen in the middle of the night (laughs).

- Do the 5 of you live together?

CM: Although we have 3 rooms, but recently, each person’s personal area has appeared……

YC: Although I share a room with Jaejoong, but in recent years I’ve created my own little world in the living room

CM: I share with Yunho, yet I’m currently wandering around every part of the house (laughs)

- The way you say about it sounds really interesting.

CM: Childish, but manly (laughs). Although I’ve become an adult in songs, yet I’m still a kid at home ♪ (laughs)

source: tami@beyond yuchun

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Whoo hoo! That is soo awesome! I won't name who's on there! You guys should click the link and see who is in the ranking!

Whoa! The Surivivor Offshot picture!

They are sooo cute/handsome!

I wonder how people got those!

Shouldn't the single be released on the 11th?

But its soo awesome to look at them before it is released!

WHoo hoo!

Guest jadedbeauty

edit: Jaejoong heaven’s postman shot

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3491/65027955.jpg

Credits: DNBN+sharingyoochun@wordpress

AWWWW. (: I can't wait till this drama comes out! So its this month right? Does anyone know what day? ^_^

Haha, its funny how they're all hovering around Junsu and his laptop.

I wonder what their looking at..RPG? LOL or Bleach? hahaha xD

Steady Magz April Issue - YooMin Interview

Lol 'Manly outside of home, still a kid at home' LOl. (: I can so imagine them wandering around the house, lmfao!

Aww, that would be so cute.(: I hope they do some kind of show like that. lol

Guest rozette30

^

CM: Childish, but manly (laughs). Although I’ve become an adult in songs, yet I’m still a kid at home ♪ (laughs)

LOOOL! XD i can jusst see him running around the house killing junsu (: XDD

LOOOL ! XD

Guest loveprincemax

After the photo shoots, we have this interview of Changmin and Yoochun.

I like this sentence...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ>o< I'm a kid at home...hahahahha so sweet!!!oppa!!>..<....i imagine many things;;

2e98bb18066b5a5f42a9adf.jpg

BEAUTIFUL OPPA^_^

59094878.jpg

I LOVE HIS POSE..HEHEHEHE...;;

666ad13213253c59ac4b5ff.jpg

PP IS SO SWEET!!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Guest deNain

YooChun Really Likes To Touch Himself~ :lol:

62699236.jpg

He looks cute anyway!

Since we're in pervie mode, some pervie pics~

TVXQ MYC! + Red! :blush: