[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

2450xuo.jpg

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman" | OneTVXQ

Available at the GOE;SS Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Please continue supporting our Clubbox :lol: Thank you for your continuous patronage!

{withTVXQ} 09.03.06 tv asahi MUSIC STATION - Talk + Survivor

+ Junsu & BoA [Chinese Subbed].rmvb -45.2 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.06 tv asahi MUSIC STATION - Survivor

(1024x576) [Haruka].avi -84.3 MB-

[ponko].avi -58.8 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.06 tv asahi MUSIC STATION - Opening

+ Talk [ponko].avi -82.5 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.06 tv asahi MUSIC STATION - Tohoshinki Cut

[ATO].avi -224.5 MB-

(1440x1080) [hikkichan].ts -231.9 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.06 tv asahi MUSIC STATION - Tohoshinki Cut

(1280x720) [poi].avi -437.2 MB-

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shenlu

That's awesome, that Rising Sun features in Fast and the Furious 4, even if in part ^^

It gives them some recognition; even if people watching don't realise, the people who made the soundtrack know them~

Music Station Performance

I'm so proud of them ^^ the performance was almost perfect~

You could tell Yoochun is sick, he was obviously very tired but he did amazingly

I think Yunho may have been sick too? Just by the sound of his voice, perhaps...

I love the outfits, and the choreography is really good~ I love the smoothness.

9-min Mirotic Concert Clip

Ah it's so good to have some clear footage <3

Though news coverage always amuses me, because it's just like... an official fancam? :lol:

Are you a good girl, I love the outfits *-* very sexy indeed~

The constant zooming in and out made me kind of dizzy -_-;

The boys' solooooos~ so glad they included them in the footage <33

Better audio of Xiahtic and Checkmate... also... *faints* Junsu and Yunho *dead*

OMG Junsu's cute intro is to die for =DD He's so adorable.

Mirotic performance; Cassiopeia's chants FTW (I love how Yunho got out of saying his altered line XD)

Steady Magazine; WOW, I was kind of jealous but now I'm just stunned by the pictures~

Yoochun and Changmin look AMAZING, and the expressions they give are killer

Guest nv101

some funny gifs from the promotional location and partner choosing video

13_01_zhdlclzhdlcl.gif

Yoochun sigh

4_zhdlclzhdlcl.gif

Yunho fail at opening the ball, and Changmin's laugh that was very un Changmin like when I heard

it but I loved it!

6_zhdlclzhdlcl.gif

Junsu are you casting a spell or something?

9_zhdlclzhdlcl.gif

1_zhdlclzhdlcl.gif

5_02_zhdlclzhdlcl.gif

5_zhdlclzhdlcl.gif

7_zhdlclzhdlcl.gif

dsf.gif

Kani Kani, even though I'm a vegetarian, eat well boys!

credits to zhdlclzhdlcl at naver

Guest devillusion

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk263/r...377e41de5-1.jpg

Credits: Together TVXQ and boanjel@BJJ + bokachu re-up

OMG Just cute too cute no WAYYYY to cute for both of them, yeap i'm agreed with the height... By the way... 18+cm is it really height? (pointless just ignore me here...)

cheldee please don't mind me using your pics cuz i'm really crazy this morning to see such a wonderful perf they got in Mstation^^

FanCom.jpg

Guest Xiao Miss

did you see the end part of MS? Yunho was beside Ninomiya of Arashi...he was only up to Yunho's shoulders...LOL. Yunho is just so tall and Arashi members are just too short.

You mean this :lol: ? It was so obvious. They just had to put one of the tallest Tohoshinki members next to the shortest Arashi member. :lol:

heightcopy.jpg

dbsg@ LJ

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

lol the boys are casting a spell or something?

lol they cant stop making fools out of themselves (in good way)

and also how close are the boys with Boa and etc?

Thanks for the vids.

That 9 minute was not enough for me.

This just making me wanna watch the concert on DVD even more now.

but their korean concerts take forever to come out.

Im guessing it will be out by the end of the year.

TOO LONG TO WAIT

[sCANS] Steady Magazine April Issue "Yoomin"

WOW look at our KISS couple.

The way changmin and yuchun looked at the girl..

so intense.

great shoot.

Who else is replaying Taxi like I am? :P

*raises my hand*

its been playing non-stop.

And its only the preview version.

I want the full song so bad.

LMAO.

HAHAHA this cracked me up so bad.

JAE:BoA chan, call me.

LOLSSSSSSSS

Thanks for sharing.

Guest fobbiyo

haha..this is cool....Mirotic is so popular..it keeps getting used in various programs....and they remembered to sing "Sky" instead of "Skin"...lol.

Lyn<333 I freaking LOVE her! LMAO. I guess she was extra serious about loving Junsu. LMAOOO. She was like "I GOT THIS IN THE BAG". I love how she made the song her own. Her voice is unbelievable good with Mirotic<3 LOVE that acoustic version she did with the actual background music. <3

MS: lol. I knew this wasn't going to be that "fair". Whatever. I'm glad they're reunited with Boa :) They're so cute around their sunbae.

The performance was mind blowing! WOW. I totally thought Su was going to be all soft in the beginning, but he started off STRONG. WOW. Jaemin did a really good job too. Except for Yunho's little crack, this performance was almost near perfection. This can be a slap in the face to the.. "other" bands there that they CAN sing. LMAO! I wasn't expecting much as first because it was their first performance of Survivor. They surprised me.

I don't think the dance is that bad. lmao. I don't think it's that often that they use their backup dancers in Japan O_o Or maybe that's just me.

I'm glad they went with the black DBSK! :D

Guest taikogirl91

ohh WOW! i loved their performance on music station!!!

still bummed that they didn't get a proper talk and everything

but seeing them with BoA just made my day ^^

they're all so close with her =]

anyway~

gosh the performance was super good especially for their first one!

still fangirl-ing how hot junsu was in the beginning :D hahaha

smexy guys! =]

their vocals were superb even with the small mistakes and i loved

their outfits too! yay ^^ can't wait for their 4th album to come out!!

Guest pcm_0101

ahaha

DBSK looks like giants standing next to Boa

or should it be that Boa looks like a shorty next to DBSK

either way, both of them are super cute!

Guest asdfhjkl;

omg this thread is flying. seven pages since yesterday :o

Yay! Good performance, especially considering it's their first one. I was really nervous the whole time watching their performance for some reason, but they did well! I'm so proud of them [as usual], and black DBSK is hot! Although Yoochun's outfit did make me giggle a bit.. And I just love Changmin's voice in Survivor, and he pretty much aced it in the live. Dancing wasn't all that bad, I guess. Although everything was just.. short, and zoomed by so quickly, I'm already quite satisfied. And they stood next to Arashi and BoA! -dies- Not only they did stand to them, they also TOWERED over them. -proud- Hopefully this will be the first of many Music Station invites.. ?

Cute! I liked the part when Junsu talks about Xiahtic <3 Lol, Jaejoong wanting to charge Junsu for the name idea made me laugh. And Junsu's sigh? Have confidence Kim Junsu, you're HOT. LOL xD. And you can sing, and dance.. and you have the biggest butt I've ever seen. Hahaha.

Guest WendiiE

Music Station:

I love their live performance! I wish it was the full song though. Their live is always so good.

Wow, BoA was there too! They all look so close to her. I love the part where BoA pat Junsu. So cute. =D

Steady Magazine April Issue "Yoomin":

Yoochun and Changmin look really cool in the pics. Changmin is such a good model!

Guest kinkie_lass

You mean this :lol: ? It was so obvious. They just had to put one of the tallest Tohoshinki members next to the shortest Arashi member. :lol:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2083/heightcopy.jpg[/img

dbsg@ LJ

lol this is cute!!! XD

though actually yunho and nino is the second tallest and second shortest respectively in their team. now if we put Changmin next to Ohno it would be more disastrous. jk jk! i love it when fandoms collide, that's all :lol:

lucky Japanese fans!! they sure are doing anything possible for bigeast ne... :blush:

haha i was laughing all through this interview. they're certified dorks! lol at xiahtic and jae's royalty! XD aww changmin is still a baby ne. it's cute how he asked his parents' opinion about his solo performance. thanks for sharing~

l

ah. This thread goes by so fast everday x]

Seriously, I CANNOT wait for the album to come out.

I've been replaying Taxi all the time. D:

They were so good on MS. They all looked so hot. First Survivor perf was a success!

Is it only me, or does the dance look kinda funny outside of the MV? ><

I loved how when they were choosing their promotion locations, Junsu didn't want to be with Changmin~

They're so funny

Guest Lovelight

*Late* Congratulations on the new, awesome fourth thread, guys~ The new thread is really nice and organized; I love it! I'm depressed that I haven't been keeping up with the thread or the boys guys lives as much as before. ]:

I can't wait for their new album to come out! 19 more days~ I am soo buying it. But I have a question, does Jacket A (the one that includes two CD's and a DVD) include the T concert? On YesAsia, it states under the album's description:

[special LIVE MOVIE]

-LIVE-

・3rd LIVE TOUR 2008 ~T~ダイジェスト映像+副音声(メンバーと関根勤さんによるトーク)

-Off Shot Movie-

(ジャケット撮撮影+Kiss The Baby Sky PV撮影) ※初回限定盤のみ

I can't read/understand the Japanese, so I was wondering what all that meant. Does that mean the album comes with the WHOLE T Concert? If not, what is all that? Which is the better buy among Jacket A, B, and C? ^^;; Thanks in advance to whoever answers! :)

Guest Senorita_

Lol. That's so cute to see the boys reunited with BoA. I think it's been months since they last saw her. And the boys are amazingly towering everyone on MS lol.

They were so good on MS. They all looked so hot. First Survivor perf was a success!

Is it only me, or does the dance look kinda funny outside of the MV? ><

Lol. I think because in the MV, we didn't see the whole dance properly as the camera shots keep changing. But during the performance, we saw the whole dance, and I think that's why the choreography looks funny to us :P

Archived