[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest afterglow.

OMG. Where is this Changmin gif capped from? He is so darn adorable! I want to poke his puffed-out cheeks. LOL.

here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-pHazbwPtM

lol he's so cute.

congrats on the weekly #1 once again. i wonder how much they sold today.

avex should put up posters on the pillars at the train station like they did for stand by u lol. that was madness.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[TRANS]100202 TVXQ #1 Oricon Single Weekly Chart!!

Another History Broken!! #1 Foreign Single Sells In Japanese History!

2010.2.2 05:00

Sankei Sports News

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/100202/gn...20502000-n1.htm

“BREAK OUT" a new song of TVXQ", group of five from Korea, won the first place in the first appearance of a singles chart of the Oricon Single Weekly Ranking. First action sales reached 256,000 pieces and set the most record as a foreign artist in history in Japan. (T/N: This number 256,000 must be the first day count. Oricon will release exact weekly sells number soon.)

In addition, TVXQ updated the first place for the foreign single sells, by accomplishing their 7 singles to be the top sells in Japanese marcket. The first place album sells is "Whistle" of HY.

T/N: Sankei Sports News (One of the Top selling Japanese News Paper Company) reports,

1. TVXQ Won Weekly Single Oricon Chart. Number One Single Sells in Oricon Ranking.

2. TVXQ sold the most single in the foreign artist category in the history of Japan.

3. TVXQ's seven singles were recorded top sells in Japan,

which updated the foreign artist's single sells history in Japan.

(They broke their own record! :lol: )

WOW WOW WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS TOHOSHINKI!!! So proud of our boys!

Despite the tough time they are going through right now they're breaking records left and right.

I hope this brings them comfort and makes them even stronger for their fight.

Let it be a reminder to them of what they can do as 5 now and in the future.

TVXQ FIGHTING!!! ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!

j.adore, thank you so much for the fanaccount. Girl if I knew that you have all those strings to pull, I would've followed you there so I can get to see our beloved dolphin boy. :D What can I say about him? He's got such passion for his stage performances and will only get better and better. Considering that he's a rookie at this, he's doing extremely well according to fanaccounts I've read. Oh how I wish I get to see it too. : ( You spoke with the person that asked you for a light in the dark right? I'm sure if its jae or chunnie, you would've known its them by their voice even if its dark right? Just curious. :)

Guest YukariiChangmin

[PHOTO]

•CHUNNIE´S GOONG•

196.jpg

197.jpg

198.jpg

199.jpg

200_5.jpg

Credits: baidu

Shared by :TVXQPOWERFULLGODS

[PHOTO]

•SPUR MAGAZINE•

201.jpg

credit: 제이엠 + dnbn

Shared by :TVXQPOWERFULLGODS

lol that picture of chunnie as spartan is really fun. I take my hats off to the person who did it

The person who did this was me :P

Thanks Thanks

I feel happy that you smiled .Thanks ^-^

LMAO.

I wonder if they have Jae or Su fanart like this :P

LOL ne I´m happy that you laugh with my Chunnie as Spartan.

To see all Tohoshinki boys as Spartans click HERE

Guest dita_Von_tesse

DBSK boys are making history everywhere they go, seriously...

the last time they're in korea, they broke the 6-year record of selling more than 500k copies (according to wiki, they've sold 540k O_o) and NOW, in japan, they broke a 12-year record for foreign artists !!!!! *confettis everywhere*

and the weekly sales !!! xD i'm expecting more than 250k so i'm REALLY happy with it :lol:

i mean, it's hard nowadays to pull 100k for a single, let alone 200k. really proud of them ^^

btw that's a HUGE banner there LOL

next target : the best album !!! =)

Guest Senorita_

Wow, finally we see a huge signboard for promoting the Best Of album. I'm curious as to what sales this album will sell - maybe 500k? Break Out is doing wonderful as usual, I hope it'll reach 300k by next week :)

wm1bvo.jpg

ezn288.jpg

2v18cwp.jpg

2rgneyr.jpg

2lxhxc4.jpg

2h55ixg.jpg

x6ih61.jpg

-Loads of mentions of Junsu, reposting this as his showcase will be up soon-

> Temporary Official Website (http://www.biasent.com) of Junho, Junsu is already listed as a guest.

> Name of Showcase : 放开我 (Let me go)

> Date : March 28

> Adds smoking hot picture of Junho

jhemnp.jpg2130ozs.jpg

>Shared by: Xiah-sshi.com

Waiting for Xiahzart Perf 3 fanaccs, pictures and fancams ~ Check out Xiahzart's subforum at xiah-sshi (http://xiah-sshi.com/index.php?showforum=29)

200k ^^ (: That's awesome in itself =D They broke so many records. Still wondering though, why would tthey still call Tohoshinki a foreign artist? They have so much stuff in Japan and seriously, the genres of music of dongbangshingi and tohoshinki shouldn't be mixed up. All of their music is still so so so good though! (:

[TRANS] 100202 Tohoshinki Enormous Signboard in Shibuya!

2010-02-02 16:00:00

Source: MY TREASURE (romi’s blog)

Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

WOAH~~~~~~~ So huge Iwant to be in Shibuya Now :lol:

[TRANS] 100202 Tohoshinki Breaks Record - First Foreign Artist In 12 Years To Sell Over 200K In Singles For Initial Sales

Source: [oricon]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Our Boys always break the record :lol: Hope we can reach our goal in someday ;)

Guest yuulina

[TRANS] 100202 TVXQ Chosen By Viewers Of American Talk Show 'Ellen Degeneres Show' As A Rising Star

TVXQ has been chosen by viewers of a famous American talk show as 'the foreign artiste who should be introduced to Ellen'.

In the 'Send Ellen Your International Music Suggestions!' event that began on NBC's 'Ellen Degeners Show' homepage in January, TVXQ received over 20,000 suggestions and was recorded as the artiste most suggested by netizens. This was achieved by a collaborative effort of fans in Korea as well as in Asia.

Many of the suggestions included the popularity of TVXQ/Tohoshinki in Japan and in Asia in general. This seems to be the work of fans across Asia coming together for a common cause.

With TVXQ being chosen as the singer with the most suggestions, many wonder if TVXQ will appear on the 'Ellen Degeneres Show'. The 'Ellen Degeneres Show' is a representative talk show in America alongside 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' and is popular with around 10 million households tuning in. Even just appearing on the show will be a strong foundation for an entry into the American music market for TVXQ. The Ellen Degeneres Show homepage did state that the singer with the most suggestions may be asked to appear on the show.

Regarding this, TVXQ's agency SM Entertainment stated, "We did hear about this but we have not yet received an official invitation." He also continued to say, "Currently, TVXQ is split between U-Know Yunho-Choikang Changmin, and Xiah Junsu-YoungWoong Jaejoong-Micky Yoochun. At the current situation, it would not be easy for the five members to appear on the show together." Currently, TVXQ is performing only in important events in Japan.

(ommited)

Source: [isplus+Yuaerubi]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Guest ^L4uRa^

[TRANS] 100202 TVXQ Chosen By Viewers Of American Talk Show 'Ellen Degeneres Show' As A Rising Star

Regarding this, TVXQ's agency SM Entertainment stated, "We did hear about this but we have not yet received an official invitation." He also continued to say, "Currently, TVXQ is split between U-Know Yunho-Choikang Changmin, and Xiah Junsu-YoungWoong Jaejoong-Micky Yoochun. At the current situation, it would not be easy for the five members to appear on the show together." Currently, TVXQ is performing only in important events in Japan.

(ommited)

SO MANY BIIIGGGGG NEWS TODAY~~~~~

congratulations boys... i hope they will get recognitions from american viewers...

argghh... why law suit why....

thanx for sharing~~

Guest DarkDiamond

TVXQ has been chosen by viewers of a famous American talk show as 'the foreign artiste who should be introduced to Ellen'.

In the 'Send Ellen Your International Music Suggestions!' event that began on NBC's 'Ellen Degeners Show' homepage in January, TVXQ received over 20,000 suggestions and was recorded as the artiste most suggested by netizens. This was achieved by a collaborative effort of fans in Korea as well as in Asia.

Many of the suggestions included the popularity of TVXQ/Tohoshinki in Japan and in Asia in general. This seems to be the work of fans across Asia coming together for a common cause.

With TVXQ being chosen as the singer with the most suggestions, many wonder if TVXQ will appear on the 'Ellen Degeneres Show'. The 'Ellen Degeneres Show' is a representative talk show in America alongside 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' and is popular with around 10 million households tuning in. Even just appearing on the show will be a strong foundation for an entry into the American music market for TVXQ. The Ellen Degeneres Show homepage did state that the singer with the most suggestions may be asked to appear on the show.

(ommited)

OMO! That's astounding. It was just a couple of weeks ago that we were talking about this and now they already were chosen. Amazing power of cassies.

I would really love it if they could come but i doubt if they would be able to go with the lawsuit and all. Also the language barrier-they will need a translator kekeke

ARE YOU SERIOUS???!! IMMA GONNA DIE!!! IM SPAZZING. *INHALE & EXHALE* IM CALM!

Guest petiteange22

junsu's childhood nickname is red bean bun?!?!

lol!! :lol:

seriously, must he say that? :angry:

topped a page! :lol:

because i miss the old changmin...

Changmin's smile

Changmin's mistake

he's like "sorry i messed up, please don't shoot me hyungs! *smiles*"

RE: Ellen's show. (I hope I won't be bashed for this... T.T )

It just basically tells about how the fans all over Asia/the world chose TVXQ to be in Ellen's show, but The Ellen DeGeneres Show itself HASN'T issued a formal statement/invitation to the group.

I mean, a lot of us suggested TVXQ, but we already know that.

I would be ecstatic if this news was published by the American media (and published at Ellen's homepage) itself explicitly saying that they are inviting TVXQ to Ellen's show. :D

The news is a bit misleading... T.T

Guest some1gurl

RE: Ellen's show. (I hope I won't be bashed for this... T.T )

It just basically tells about how the fans all over Asia/the world chose TVXQ to be in Ellen's show, but The Ellen DeGeneres Show itself HASN'T issued a formal statement/invitation to the group.

I mean, a lot of us suggested TVXQ, but we already know that.

I would be ecstatic if this news was published by the American media (and published at Ellen's homepage) itself explicitly saying that they are inviting TVXQ to Ellen's show. :D

The news is a bit misleading... T.T

The news is not misleading dear..it just says that how american choose tvxq as rising international star...they never said that Ellen invite them to show...but it just enough to make other american curious about them

Guest Senorita_

When they say viewers, do they mean fans who suggested them on her homepage or viewers who watches Ellen's show? (that part may confuse some people) >.< Though it would be great if the boys' got invited or even being mentioned by her. And If the boys' can't appear on Ellen as TVXQ, can they appear as THSK? (since they are active in Japan). But yeah, SME is just bleh! <.<

Guest Heaven2100

Pretty exciting.. after all... it does mean something... But SME?!?ahhh.. Shut up already!!!

TVXQ's Records!! \Weell.. who doubted?!?!? The first foreign??:D I wouldn't call them foreign anymore... They are true japanese artists to me!! But WOW!! they are breaking records after records!! 1st platinum single people!!!!!!

Xiahzart- Well.. Xiah has improved that's for sure... and this is great!! That's why I really love them.. No matter what they continue to improve!!

And what a great promotion..!! Can someone please explain why the building is so important??:D

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

(ommited)

i think this article has some error.

COZ I THINK NOT ONLY ASIANS SUGGESTED TVXQ. :D

AND IF THIS IS TRUE, I HOPE THEY WILL GET INVITED!!!

THAT WOULD BE EPIC, FIRST KPOP GROUP TO BE INVITED IN ELLEN DE GENERES SHOW!

ANOTHER FIRST huh?

HOPEFULLY, this would pressure SME TO SURRENDER IN THE LAWSUIT AND ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG!!

[TRANS] 100202 Japanese Magazine 'SPUR' - Changmin Interview Blog Post

vz7887.jpg

In the February 23rd edition of SPUR, there will be a photoshoot and interview with TVXQ's youngest member, Changmin. He stands at 186cm stall, and has gotten slimmer these days. He has gotten more mature recently and the stylists put together clothes of styles that are in fashion these days from COMME des GARCONS. After the photoshoot began, what surprised me was that when he was wearing a suit, he was able to fully showcase his versatile facial expressions and poses that were as good as, no, better than those of a model. With the best smile in the world and a shy expression that had traces of his childhood, he had a mature look in his eyes when wearing the suits and his overflowing charm made the staff forget what they were doing and say "Changmin, you are so handsome." Because the photoshoot went so smoothly, he finished earlier than expected. (That doesn't happen that often)

After the photoshoot, Changmin said, "It was fun to wear different styles of suits."

He was polite and well mannered during the interview.

The magazine will be released on February 23rd, please anticipate it.

Source: [spur.jp+DNBN]

T/N: I don't usually comment on my own translations. but God has answered my prayers. An ENTIRE photoshoot of Changmin in SUITS? Holy Bejeesus! :w00t:

Archived