[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest dita_Von_tesse

as usual, not sure if this had been posted before *sorry*

i just got to share it xD the fan account was right, he did sooooo much better after a short couple of days :blink:

and CM went back to jeju ? already ? :mellow:

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dojogirlaurora

someone managed to partially record YH singing through the phone during his fan bday party celebration for him...sounds so familiar!...which song is it again?

He's singing A Loner by C.N Blue.

^thankyou Japan!...you're so supportive and caring towards the boys' future and well being...can't wait for the boys' comeback=)

[Fancam]100201 Changmin arrived kimpo airport

he's so busy!..heading to Jeju island right away apparently.

someone managed to partially record YH singing through the phone during his fan bday party celebration for him...sounds so familiar!...which song is it again?

외톨이야 by CN.BUE - im a loner :)

Guest koreamom

[TRANS/YT] 100129 Tohoshinki on Japan TV News - Overview of the Current Situation

Tohoshinki on Japan TV News

The reportor’s opinion

Summary:

An overview of the situation up to now: The 3 members’ conflict w/ management, rumours of a rift between members, even of disbandment, etc.

Then, as evidence of things starting to move forward in Japan at least;

1) their united appearance in women’s monthly mag JJ (cover+8 full pages, ca.170,000 copies immediately sold out!) To the magazine’s question “What’s your greatest treasure?” JJ apparently replied “the members”.

2) new single released 1/27

3) Best of album out on 2/17

Re rumoured rift between members; that DBSK’s rehearsals for Kohaku song fest was closed to the public was nothing unusual, but common practice for top acts at the festival. Contrary to rumours, they were even seen all leaving in the same van. Also, at Record Taisho Awards the five were witnessed cheering on and enjoying the show together.

However, the controversy has been causing distress among them, CM has lost a lot of weight and JS was briefly hospitalized in Seoul.

They seem to have finally gotten together recently to dicuss their future, and agreed that DBSK can only exist with the five of them together. As far as Japan is concerned, there is no conflict (the management is different from Korea), and they are even said to be discussing plans for future concerts.

In addition, at a 1/24 fan event celebrating JJ’s bday (he wasn’t there), his parents read out a message on his behalf: “I know you’ve been waiting, but please wait.

…a bit more. We hope we can bring you good news some time soon.”

The report concludes that these words sum up the positive direction things are going for them, and that it looks like DBSK will be coming back!  [END of Translation]

I sure hope so!!! I’m keeping the faith!

Source: xrauren @ YouTube

Translation: yiandtlcw @ YouTube

Shared by: sharingyoochun.net + OneTVXQ.com

This is totally different from korea's perspective.

thanks so much for posting this news. i think we are in for some good things coming up. i think they have more than shown sm that they will go on with or without them. they are smart boys and i am sure they are planning their future well. we just need to be ready for all the releases they will have when they become active again hehehe!

i have to agree with what some of you have said with the smoking. it is not a good habit and they will pay later for it if they continue it. but, it does not change how i feel about them at all. they are human and we are too. i think that besides jj, the others might smoke for stress release or social reasons. because i am a nurse i feel for them health wise, especially micky with asthma. bad combination. i just worry for them healthwise and i personally don't think smoking is so cool.i have had to take care of a person who was in the last stage of lung cancer and one who was terminally ill from drinking with a bad liver from complications and it made my heart ache for them cause these things can be prevented with different choices. it stinks and makes your stuff stink. there is health risk for others living with it. i also respect others' decision and right to smoke if they desire it. i hope i don't offend anyone who does. i think you can tell in mickys and yunhos voice that they smoke but not so much with jj. i really hope that changmin is just a social smoker and won't become a long term one.smoking is prevalent in korea but that does not mean it is smart cause so many do it. just my thoughts. i really care about them and their health.

jj's drinking worries me too since that news about him having liver problems. liver trouble+drinking=bad news. jj please take care of yourself!

PLS PLS PLS

some one tell me where to get the rest of these pictures!!!

http://bp3.blogger.com/_yW8Wyrd4K0c/Rp26Nk...8/s1600-h/y.jpg

This is from the first issue of "S Magazine" back in July 2007. DBSKer has some of the other pics from S Mag. More pics from the same photoshoot appeared on an insert for the Sept 2007 issue as a calendar/photobook.

07julysmagteaser.jpg

07julysmagcvr.jpg

credits: DBSKer

REQUEST!

can i have dbsk's predebut pics?

i was going through pictures and im just craving some lol

thanks!

predebut.jpgpredebut.jpg

predbsk.jpg

I'm sorry that these pics are LQ, plus I can't remember who/where I got them from. Please let me know if they're yours so I can credit you.

Guest Kyramelodya

QUESTION:

Does someone know from which tv show this gif is?

showw.gif

Thank you ^^

------------------

jaex.png

Credit: Shades of Jae'd, international Kim Jaejoong Fanclub // www.shadesofjaed.com

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact and do not edit the template. Thanks!

Shades Of Jae'd FIRST PROJECT

yckmd.jpg

CLICK HERE for more info on the project (if you're a member),

or go to Shades Of Jae'd.

Guest Honey_KizZ

^

it's great to know that jj has an international forum!

hope it stays active.

QUESTION:

Does someone know from which tv show this gif is?

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4213/showw.gif

Thank you ^^

It's hard to find that vid on yt because of copyright so the uploader had to hide the link

090330 ntv しゃべくり闲聊007

the rest is on the uploader's channel.

2nd post.

pre-debut pictures:

yesungu.th.jpgpredebutjjyhyesung02xy5.th.jpgpredebutjjyhtraxzx0.th.jpgpredebutjjyhkanginheech.th.jpgheechulyunho20081015seo.th.pngfpredebutselmaee06b8.th.pngfpredebutselm4491601.th.png53113999200910181606143w.th.jpg53113999200910181606143b.th.jpg53113999200910181606143.th.jpg49089399.th.jpg28151132.th.jpg66207210.th.jpg38801343.th.png

vvv

congrats to the boys!

1st time in 15 years for international artist to sell that many copies they mention elton john,

and they talk about how their song is being used for a drama and junsu's xiahtic solo.

Guest sheilapiglet

[TRANS] Taegoon doesn’t want to be asked about Jaejoong anymore

Singer Taegoon, who is known to be close friends with Hero Jaejoong of Dong Bang Shin Ki, said during an episode of ‘My Name Is Taegoon’ that he does not want interviewers to ask him questions about Jaejoong.

Taegoon said “There’s a lot of people who thought poorly of me, they said I blackmail my friends and take advantage of TVXQ, there’s many people saying that.”

He continued, “I often talked about it with JaeJoong, but I don’t like people to look at me like that. There were many people who regarded us as good friends, but a lot also said I took advantage of it. We were very hurt. I didn’t talk about JaeJoong for a while. I request for them not to ask but they still do and write about it.”

Although they continually ask him about it, he says “It’s a challenge, I don’t want to give trouble to my friends. I don’t like bothering him.”

Credit: TG @ TaeGoon WordPress + sookyeong @ Kbites

in a way, I'm glad that he's speaking out and asking interviewers to stop asking him about JJ...this way, he'll be able to prove to others that he can make it on his own without the influence of DBSK's stardom.

DBSK (TVXQ) - Japan TV (미야네야 방송 : 2010.01.29)

here's the vid that goes with the translation someone has already shared...will post it here again for easy access=)

The reportor’s opinion

Summary:

An overview of the situation up to now: The 3 members’ conflict w/ management, rumours of a rift between members, even of disbandment, etc.

Then, as evidence of things starting to move forward in Japan at least;

1) their united appearance in women’s monthly mag JJ (cover+8 full pages, ca.170,000 copies immediately sold out!) To the magazine’s question “What’s your greatest treasure?” JJ apparently replied “the members”.

2) new single released 1/27

3) Best of album out on 2/17

Re rumoured rift between members; that DBSK’s rehearsals for Kohaku song fest was closed to the public was nothing unusual, but common practice for top acts at the festival. Contrary to rumours, they were even seen all leaving in the same van. Also, at Record Taisho Awards the five were witnessed cheering on and enjoying the show together.

However, the controversy has been causing distress among them, CM has lost a lot of weight and JS was briefly hospitalized in Seoul.

They seem to have finally gotten together recently to discuss their future, and agreed that DBSK can only exist with the five of them together. As far as Japan is concerned, there is no conflict (the management is different from Korea), and they are even said to be discussing plans for future concerts.

In addition, at a 1/24 fan event celebrating JJ’s bday (he wasn’t there), his parents read out a message on his behalf: “I know you’ve been waiting, but please wait.

…a bit more. We hope we can bring you good news some time soon.”

The report concludes that these words sum up the positive direction things are going for them, and that it looks like DBSK will be coming back!  [END of Translation]

I sure hope so!!! I’m keeping the faith!

Source: xrauren @ YouTube

Translation: yiandtlcw @ YouTube

Shared by: DBSKnights + OneTVXQ.com

I'm glad that they'll still be able to go on as a group in Japan at least=)..they appreciate them and respect them alot more than their own country anyways.

100201 Changmin Yunho At Gimpo Airport Part 2~Arrived in Korea~

there was quite alot of fans this time..wish that they didn't have to keep pushing the guys tho...*thud*

I think the fact that people repost articles, especially those that are on the exact same page, take up a lot of space. You guys should check before you post.

Congrats to the guys, the sales have been great, although not the 500,000 we were hoping for yet, the single is selling extremely well. Promotions were really short for them to come back already, wish they had more resting time with each other.

Guest Kyramelodya

^

it's great to know that jj has an international forum!

hope it stays active.

It's hard to find that vid on yt because of copyright so the uploader had to hide the link

090330 ntv しゃべくり闲聊007

the rest is on the uploader's channel.

Thank you ^^

And yes, we are doing our bests. I also hope it stays active, but I have faith~

Guest alexiss

[TRANS]100202 TVXQ #1 Oricon Single Weekly Chart!!

Another History Broken!! #1 Foreign Single Sells In Japanese History!

[15frbck.jpg

2010.2.2 05:00

Sankei Sports News

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/100202/gn...20502000-n1.htm

“BREAK OUT" a new song of TVXQ", group of five from Korea, won the first place in the first appearance of a singles chart of the Oricon Single Weekly Ranking. First action sales reached 256,000 pieces and set the most record as a foreign artist in history in Japan. (T/N: This number 256,000 must be the first day count. Oricon will release exact weekly sells number soon.)

In addition, TVXQ updated the first place for the foreign single sells, by accomplishing their 7 singles to be the top sells in Japanese marcket. The first place album sells is "Whistle" of HY.

T/N: Sankei Sports News (One of the Top selling Japanese News Paper Company) reports,

1. TVXQ Won Weekly Single Oricon Chart. Number One Single Sells in Oricon Ranking.

2. TVXQ sold the most single in the foreign artist category in the history of Japan.

3. TVXQ's seven singles were recorded top sells in Japan,

which updated the foreign artist's single sells history in Japan.

(They broke their own record! :lol: )

Source Credit: Sankei News

Translated by: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com

Shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thank you!

So happy for them! Another #1 Weekly. I don't think that's the final number of copies sold, I'm pretty sure there is more so let's wait for more info!

^aww congrats to them

<3

hi everybody *0*

I'm going to buy DVD SECRET CODE and

I want to know if Box in the ship' Tour Special Edition only comes in FIRST PRESS EDITION,

thanks in advance

Guest lovebyelove

[PROJECT UPDATE] Break Out! International Music Video Project!

Deadline change: Auditions are now due by February 18th!

Visit the blog

I keep praying, don't forget, baby we keep the faith eternally~

Looking for:

Singers

Actors/actresses - To play small cameo parts in the MV

ONE script writer/director

Dancers/Choreographers - to choreograph the dance

Graphic designers - to make the official graphics and banners for theproject

Talented Video/Audio Mixers

Lyricists/songwriters

Translators - to enable us to send this project to important people worldwide

And anyone who loves TVXQ! - to help organize

To audition, please send a clip of yourself dancing to any DBSK/Tohoshinki song or singing to any DBSK/TVXQ song.

Auditions can be submitted via email to breakoutfans@yahoo.com or uploaded to YouTube and posted as a video response to this video:

[break Out! Fan Project!]

Deadline is February 18th.

Rules:

For both singers/dancers:

When submitting auditions, please include your Name (first only), Age, Country and Verse/Chorus you're auditioning for.

So since this is a BIG project, I'm going to need LOTS of help. Please visit the blog or email breakoutfans@yahoo.com if you want to help out or if you have any questions.

Please, please participate and repost to any forum/blog/news source.

An Update:

Lots of auditions received! -Actors/Actresses added to list of people needed-

It seems like there are a lot of auditions for singers and not many for dancers. We need more dancers!

Also, if you’re not a dancer or a singer, why not audition to be an actress in the music video? Contact me for more details.

------------

I'm sorry if posting this again is against the rules...please let know if it is!

Anyway, I'm so happy today for four reasons:

1) I received my very own copies of Break Out! today. I got JJ, YH and CM. >.<

2) My project is doing well and I'm so excited for the end result :)

3) The boys have their very first platinum single!

4) I just read a report about the boys and Kouhaku and that they've been meeting and discussing their future and pretty much really positive news...it made me smile. :D

About JJ's new color. Am I the only one that loves it? When I saw his hair, I was like "YESSS! Finally he changed his hair color!"

But you know what I think he should do? Cut it. Short and spiky. I wonder how he'd look then? Hmm :P

Guest afterglow.

[TRANS]100202 TVXQ #1 Oricon Single Weekly Chart!!

Another History Broken!! #1 Foreign Single Sells In Japanese History!

thanks for the trans. woot! they're breaking records after records.

if i'm not mistaken, they have this title (best selling foreign artist) for both singles and dvds now right?

congrats on achieving their 7th number one weekly! i can't wait to see the exact numbers. hope this news will put a smile on their faces.

eta: forgot to mention that they are the first overseas artist to surpass 200k for single sales in the first week in japan. =D

Guest YukariiChangmin

Hi Ladies.

last night i was so bored and nothing to do

then i solved to do some "strange fanarts" to make me laugh.

So I wanna share here with you all ok ?

The OBJETIVE of these fanarts is not perfection but to make you smile ok?

Then Please enjoy ^-^♥

let´s cheer up and celebrate break out success of sale!

[FANART]

•CHUNNIE AS SPARTAN•

[img=http://f.imagehost.org/0852/sparta_Chunnie_Credits_tvxqpowerfullgods.jpg]

CreditsTVXQPOWERFULLGODS

To see all Tohoshinki boys as Spartans click HERE

Guest Supernike911

ok, even tho my bias is always gonna be duckybutt :D, i have to admit that changminnie is getting more and more hotter... is it becoz he's away from his "fashionista" hyungs and wants to make up for the lost fashion-- especially at airport sightings... no matter which angle the photos are taken, NOT ONE angle doesn't make him look like a GAWD~~~ *giggles*

(no offense, but yunho looked WAAAAYYYYY better during mirotic.... now he's going back to the stand by u stage where fashion and hairstyle DO NOT DO HIM JUSTICE! ><) altho he does look pretty spiffy during his latest photoshoots... :P

always keep the faith...

Guest dbsgdec

Omo..

012810 Xiah Junsu sobbing, cried out "Father! Father!!" [xiahzart!] (16s audio)

You gotta give it to him! So good! I dont know if this is the same scene mentioned, but some fanaccount said that Junsu was soo good in acting out the part of losing his father, and real emotional singing afterwards, that as he was acting, the musical's grammy-award-winning composer, Sylvester Levay suddenly shouts out "BRAVO!!!!" and Junsu receive roars of applause from the audience! It must have been so good. I desperately want to watch this.. DVD..DVD.. DVD..

Saw this comment in youtube 'a lot of the korean fan accounts said they didnt' see junsu in the musical, just mozart on stage' (sulpumisang@YT) oh so true.

^thats the second day's part from the 8minute video from the first day. Here's the 8 minute video again :P

Junsu ~ M0z@rt! Music@l

8 min of Su's acting is both enough and not enough for me.. T_T get it?

012810 Junsu's I Cannot Escape My Fate [20s fancam]

Xiahzart! in white!

Xiah-sshi now has a special forum section for Mozart! where all news,infos,videos,audios,pictures,fanaccounts can be found in one place and discussions and spazzes and polls are welcome ^^ - http://xiah-sshi.com/index.php?showforum=29

Guest Hoodwinker

Omo..

012810 Xiah Junsu sobbing, cried out "Father! Father!!" [xiahzart!]

You gotta give it to him! So good! I dont know if this is the same scene mentioned, but some fanaccount said that Junsu was soo good in acting out the part of loosing his father, and real emotional singing afterwards, that as he was acting, the musical's grammy-award-winning composer, Sylvester Levay suddenly shouts out "BRAVO!!!!" and Junsu receive roars of applause from the audience! It must have been so good. I desperately want to watch this.. DVD..DVD.. DVD..

012810 Junsu's I Cannot Escape My Fate [20s fancam]

Xiahzart! in white!

Omg. I just had to reply. Hearing his scream 'father father' had me tear up in no time! >< Junsu is really a genius! I wish that they would release a DVD of this masterpiece, but I heard that they are just going to release the Korean Ost for it....

Request: Yoochun or Yunho's photo spam please?

Archived