Guest Ringy

Guest azn_denny
  • Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Migd'ha

Jaejoong got micheosseo?

Apparently Jaejoong brings up some changes today. More than a haircolor, he also change his rock style for a feline one.

Colonize – Leo Rider jacket 149,000W

evyuibkk18.jpg

Good adverstising for the clothes brand Colonize, also previously endorsed by other members from TVXQ, but also the whole Kpop artists such as BigBang, BEG, AfterSchool, Mblaq… and the one who got Jaejoong crazy…

SON DAMBI:

1221.jpg

credit: kenoa@sharingyoochun

I have a question - who is the most popular dbsk member?

I dbsk is one of the few groups where none of the members is left out and underrated, but I was wondering who tops in which country?

From what I've seen so far, I'm under this impression (please, correct me if I'm wrong):

Korea: Junsu/Yunho

Japan: Jaejoong followed closely by Yoochun and Junsu

China: Yunho

Worldwide: Junsu/Jaejoong

I came to this conclusion by comparing their individual fanclubs, solo album sales (T.R.I.C.K. collection), naver and yahoo japan ranking and other sources.

Is my guess correct?

Was there any recent poll regarding their ranking?

Do not take this the wrong way, I'm just curious.

Guest rasshie

I prefer the whiter blonde he sported ages ago, to be honest. That's my favorite, next to pure black.

i SOOO agree with you!

i loved jae when he had the almost white hair

that was perfect for me <3

now i don't i like the color

but i guess is the sock seeing him like that after so much time with a darker color

anyways.. jj looks good with everything and everycolor hehhehe

Guest sheilapiglet

Alixana: Sorry, but we try to avoid discussing who is the most popular member because it's a very sensitive topic and will only lead to disagreements and arguements....please don't ask those questions here because it is impossible to come to a conclusion that is 100% accurate no matter how much research you do...thanks!

100129 Break Out no.1 on MS single chart

woohoo!..I wonder if MS will even bother asking them to attend?...there isn't even any group choreography so I guess it would be hard to perform this song.

100129 Invincible Youth G7 - Yunho

can someone sub please?!..what are they saying about Yunho?=D

[Fancam]Paradise Meadow filming at incheon airport

can't wait for the drama=)

Guest lawis_pocket

To tell you the truth about what I think about Jae's hair... I really hope that's just a transition color... Like Junsu who didn't had the orange for too long either, a few months ago... Jae pulls off practically every single hair style and color... But there are always exceptions to the rule XD

I looooved his platinum blonde, but if I had to pic.. Pitch black!!! And I think I like it so for all the members XD Like Junsu in Mirotic... WOW!!

It's such a shame that they aren't going to any big show to promote BO!, and it's true.. they haven't had time to learn any coreography, once they are done with recordings and stuff Yunho and Minnie are always the first to go back to Korea...

But, really, knowing the Japanese market... the fact that BO! has sell sooooo well without any promotion at all it's AMAZING!!! Usually singers start doing proms and stuff a week or so before the release and that's how they get more numbers, to me this is the power of THSK and their fans!!!

Guest ochibi_chwan

Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone can help me answer this question about DBSK.

So I was watching over some of DBSK's old performances, and I noticed that the first few Mirotic performances didn't have the fan chants during the songs yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Cassies wanted to respect the guys' performances so were quiet during the performances, but then Jae asked why don't they cheer anymore so Cassies thought of the idea of doing chants? Thus from then on all their performances had some kind of chant in it.

But then I was watching some new kpop lives from other bands and noticed that the "fan chants" were present in many of them. I was trying to check on some pre-Mirotic comeback for those groups and noticed that there wasn't any organized chanting in those. So I was wondering if it was DBSK and their fans that started the whole trend of chanting to the songs instead of just hysterically screaming??

Guest dirah93

please do NOT brick me for saying this...god knows how much i love jaejoong, but THAT hair is just a NO for me XD

lol dont worry, you wont get bricked XD I agree, I'm not digging that color hair for jaejoong D: it looks almost...like he bleached it or something. I'd much prefer his blonde hair from the 'O' days or his jet black hair :D But anyways, Changmin and Yoochun are looking mighty fine in those airport pics :D I hope they're heading to Japan for their promotions for BREAK OUT!

eh, dont have anything much to share, sorry D:

Guest ms.incredible

phew...that makes the two of us...glad I'm not the only one.....JJ is beautiful and can pull off anything, but yeah, that hair color totally drains him out when it's coupled with his pale skin..plus, it's too bright....his face is what makes it work in my opinion since his face is perfectly gorgeous...it makes me forget the hair or makes it fade in the background so it's not as bad is I think it is..lol=P...I have a feeling that once he's out of that dreaded leapord jacket (it's an endorsement by the way so I wonder if they just let him keep it?..hmm), then it'll be alot better=)

I agree on both ends. I think the color as it is right now, is clashing with his skin's yellow underdones and the leopard jacket is not helping. I hope he doesn't keep the color too long. He looks best with black/brown hair,imo.

big hand for DBSK's Japanese sales(single and magazine)!! It's really interesting to see their popularity continuously rise in the midst of being a divided group, pending lawsuit and break up rumors. The fans all seem to get enough of them. I wonder what SM/AVEX will do? If they are able to resolve this and be a group again, I could see a huge comeback for them in the rest of asia.

Junsu-motzart: I haven't seen any fancams, but i knew he'd do good. he has a great voice.

Guest Honey_KizZ

Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone can help me answer this question about DBSK.

So I was watching over some of DBSK's old performances, and I noticed that the first few Mirotic performances didn't have the fan chants during the songs yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Cassies wanted to respect the guys' performances so were quiet during the performances, but then Jae asked why don't they cheer anymore so Cassies thought of the idea of doing chants? Thus from then on all their performances had some kind of chant in it.

But then I was watching some new kpop lives from other bands and noticed that the "fan chants" were present in many of them. I was trying to check on some pre-Mirotic comeback for those groups and noticed that there wasn't any organized chanting in those. So I was wondering if it was DBSK and their fans that started the whole trend of chanting to the songs instead of just hysterically screaming??

dbsk fans have always had fan chants...so i dont know why other fans would start doing cheers after mirotic.

Cassie DBSK Cheer

it's a cassie thing...either they have a cheer organized or they sing a long w/ the boys.

xqhusi.jpg

nnyuibkk2.jpg

nnyuibkk1.jpg

nnyuibkk3.jpg

nnyuibkk4.jpg

llyuibkkl4.gif

mmyuibkk1.jpg

nnyuibkk.jpg

dm1v.jpg

jijisyc5.jpg

tag + sharingyoochun

Guest candycorn

changmin looks handsome but scary skinny in his drama filming pictures. on the other hand, yoochu, junsu, and jaejoong looked like they've each put on a little bit of weight, although it looks good on them!

Can somebody update me on what's happening between dbsk, sment, and the court?

I haven't checked back to this thread in a long time because the mood was so depressing then.

If anyone can inform me, i'd appreciate it!

Hi guys~~

I know i promised u guys an account of junsu's musical so i'll do it asap... i got here like yesterday and im severly jetlagged and i have a weeks' worth of class to catch up... xP so i'll post sooon

awwwwwe thanks J.adore. Get some rest and catch up on your school work. We're not going anywhere. We'll wait for your fanaccount. :)

[TRANS] 100129 Max Matsuura's Blog

Tohoshinki in Perfect Form

"Tohoshinki in Perfect Form"

On 1/27, the day before yesterday,

Tohoshinki's first single after half a year, "BREAK OUT!", went on sale

and since the first day has topped Oricon daily chart with a great force.

Today is the 3rd day after the single came out but that force cannot seem to be stopped,

and they've already outdone their own record with 300,000 copies of this single have been shipped out.

This is all thanks to their fans.

Thank you very much!

I love this guy!! :) Oh how I wish avex didn't have any ties with sme so he can do more for the boys.

I'm so happy Break Out is doing so well. I got my order in the mail yesterday. Remember how I ordered multiple copies? Well in my original order with the cd&dvd, I got a changmin card. Then I decided to open one of the single cd copy to see who's card is going to be in there and I found a jae card. Now I want to open them all up until I get all the members cards but I'm planning on giving them away to friends and relatives. Is it rude or disrespectful for me to open them up and take the pic card then give away the cd? After all, I'm a diehard fan and they are not. hmmmmm...... just wondering. what to do? what to do? :D

TVXQ FIGHTING!!!

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!

Guest alexkziel

Happy happy! :lol:

Only watching them in the airport going to Japan is really exciting.

Our Changminnie looks so skinny and tired, Junsu too. Hardworking boys.

Yunnie looks a lot more skinnier but so hot ;)

Yoochun so handsome and composed like always.

And JJ hair :huh: I don't like the yellowish tone, he looks better in platinium or black but a change is good.

BO promotions!!?? Please say yes!

220,000 already!!

And we have new song too !

Guest lordcrazex

^

^

I dont have any favourite in tvxq, so i think i can say this without any bias that Junsu's performance in Mozart was really amazing. The part when he goes crazy-upset with his father was quite believable. I think why he is very suitable for Musical, is because he can sing live really well. I saw the curtain call fancam, he was running and jumping but still maintain his singing. His vocal when he sings in this video was superb as always.

Junsu was always given cute characters in dbsk's drama. I think its time thay start giving him a more serious roles. He seems to be acting well, and since that was live acting, he seems to be acting very well.

"Tohoshinki in Perfect Form"

On 1/27, the day before yesterday,

Tohoshinki's first single after half a year, "BREAK OUT!", went on sale

and since the first day has topped Oricon daily chart with a great force.

Today is the 3rd day after the single came out but that force cannot seem to be stopped,

and they've already outdone their own record with 300,000 copies of this single have been shipped out.

This is all thanks to their fans.

Thank you very much!

How many sold uptil now? 300k included the first and second days sales? Or 300k for overseas?

According to a report in ChoongAng Daily that was published in August, Tohoshinki members suffered from unfair profit division, and as a whole, if their albums “sell below 500,000, they don’t get any money. During this plan, the fans set the goal as 500,000, which could possibly mean that the fans wish that the members will not suffer this kind of treatment, and thus aim to accomplish sales of 500,000.

Whoa. I didnt know that. Thanks.

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

JaeJoong Boots

[INFO]

JaeJoong♥ has a true passion

for Boots ,so let´s check what type of boots he´s

Using this last time !!!

He´s using a UGG Boots model !!!

It´s a women model called

Women Classic Tall !!!

Yes ,Women he´s always surprising Us !!!

UGG is a famous boots store

from Australia and New Zealand !!!

1703.jpg

Women Classic Tall

JaeJoong_Boots.jpg

Source:UGG.

Credits:TvxqPowerfullGods

Credits Airport Pic:Astagged.

Shared By:TvxqPowerfullGods

KEEP INTACT FULL CREDITS !!!

Guest Natsumi_sshi

Today has been the second day where I've seen Jae with that overly yellow/orange hair and let's just say his look at the airport did warped things to my Godly outlook on Jae :lol: Hopefully it changes to a slightly different shade soon B) And the jacket was different than his usual look too. Hrm...

About the question where the fans chat, I do recall a time when Jae asked the fans why they weren't chatting, but as aforementioned, Kpop fans always seem to chant the singer/artists names after they sing their lines during the start, or repeat the last words of a line after the singer does. I thought that was just normal imo.

Thanks for sharing more airport pictures and Minnie's PM pictures. He does seem very slim these days and I hope he's still healthy. I wonder what the boys are planning on doing in Japan.

Guest asdfhjkl;

Jae's new hair color!! Hmm.. I'm not really digging it so much. A little too orangey, I think. But I am excited that he has a new style, he's had that brownish hair for a long time now.

With All My Heart sounds like a name of a nice, heartfelt ballad <3 I can't wait to hear it! Well hopefully it's a ballad... I dunno. Taxi was a ballad but the name didn't sound like a ballad so I guess we'll see.

Archived