[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest badstar

I just submitted my entry on Ellen. I sure hope she features DBSK.

and I seriously wish that us TVXQ fans would write sensible entries. Something that will encourage the staff of the show that TVXQ is indeed the perfect artist for that recognition.

Let's not spam them by just writing TVXQ, DBSK, THSK.

That's why it says Tell us your story. :)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Senorita_

I kinda agree with other members that there are way too many SPAM on Ellen's page and I feel embarrassed as well. There are nice comments about the boys which is lovely to read, but now it's turned into a bashing/spamming place >.<

Pictures to make it less spamish...

Hero_IloveUKnowhaha.jpg

LookatmeJunsu.jpg

Guest Kui4eva

I'm so happy that Junsu is #1 in Korea. In my opinion, I think Junsu has a lot of fanboys too. Jae seems to be the most popular one in Japan and with international fans. DBSK has taken the top 5.

I've been rewatching a lot of old vids of Junsu. His infectious laughter puts a smile on my face. I hope Break Out sales a lot.

Guest Redwarrior

IN NEED OF TRANSLATIONS!!!!

At 5:24 in this video: Break Out PV + Off Shoot They had a measuring tape for Changmin. I think they were measuring his height and they said something about 190.. (got that from the chinese subs). Does that mean our minnie grew to 190?? -but he was wearing shoes so....maybe he's 189 or 188?

Guest Kasumi08

Break Out PV + Off Shot Movie

- as expected, just solo shots. But i'm glad they're laughing and looks happy.

I expected them to be separated as well (even though Yoochun was somehow included in Junsu's part. Oh my precious Yoosu, never leave me) but at least they were smiling and looking happy. It's been a long time since I've seen Changmin smile like that in Japan. I missed that Changmin. And it seems like it took a lot of time to get Junsu's old man look done :lol: And JJ is so cute.

I didn't make an entry to the Ellen thing (not planning on doing it either. besides, it's only for americans right?) but I heard the situation has gotten messy? Add me to the group of embarrassed fans. Not because of TVXQ fans but because bashing and spamming won't give a good impression of kpop :o . I just want people to be classy.

oh oh, I can't wait to see how much Break Out will sell. I'm not expecting 500k but definitely more than 200k on the weekly.

At 5:24 in this video: Break Out PV + Off Shoot They had a measuring tape for Changmin. I think they were measuring his height and they said something about 190.. (got that from the chinese subs). Does that mean our minnie grew to 190?? -but he was wearing shoes so....maybe he's 189 or 188?

They yellow captions says " They suspect that Changmin has grown taller again. So they decided to measure his height."

And then the person says " You're reaching 190cm soon."

haha. Changmin is really TALL!!!! :D I hope I've helped you~

Guest Mitakki

Thanks for the Break Out offshot, I'll wait for subbed version!!! :P

Request:

I read the translation on JJ magazine about Junsu valentine chocolates and I remember that in one of the show (or is it an interview), YC answer that once in the 5th grade, he received a valentine chocolate from all the girls in the 5th and 6th grade at his school (due to his achievement in taekwondo and his adam apple :) ). His father has to come to school to pick him up because he can not carry all of that chocolates :)

Does anyone have a link to this???

Thank you very much..

I think it's from this interview??? :) Hope that's help!!!

Guest petiteange22

the chinese subs say looks like he grew, and that he's almost 190!

oh no!! if minnie's really reaching 190, i'll look like a dwarf next to him =( lol

Guest dita_Von_tesse

this is cuteness overload ^^

aya matsuura is boa's BFF right ? and CM's first japanese crush ? LOL she's a junsu fan, huh xD

the OFFSHOT !!! well, looking at them being relaxed & happy (esp CM) is enough for me :)

3 more days till Break Out! =) another #1 ??? *crossing fingers*

Guest pickleisgood

100116 メレンゲの気持ち 韓国スペシャル Hugging panels at Lotte World Star Avenue

here's the vid that go with the caps above...Ayaya hugs Junsu's panel=P...the picture taking machine thing is so cool..it would definately be fun posing with your favourite korean artists=D

Who is Ayaya? A Japanese singer?

- as expected, just solo shots. But i'm glad they're laughing and looks happy.

LOL @ Junsu xD

Jae and MIn are like happy kids~!

this is cuteness overload ^^

aya matsuura is boa's BFF right ? and CM's first japanese crush ? LOL she's a junsu fan, huh xD

It must be that string ppl talk about, ya know. Junsu and Boa are BFF, if Boa and Aya is BFF, then Junsu and Aya is?

Guest petiteange22

Who is Ayaya? A Japanese singer?

LOL @ Junsu xD

Jae and MIn are like happy kids~!

It must be that string ppl talk about, ya know. Junsu and Boa are BFF, if Boa and Aya is BFF, then Junsu and Aya is?

junsu and boa are bff?

i always thought she's closest to jaejoong!

but wouldn't be surprised, they've been trainees together for so long!

Guest BitterLemon

ELLEN LINK

CLICK the "if you know any other yada yada yada" link in BLUE

man, would ellen's staff be annoyed when they see the amount of spam in their site. they'd think they're being trolled XD

hun, there is a dfference btw wanting them to debut in the US and wanting them to get exposure and puplisity ( and do keep in mind that the situation is different now with the law suit and all this is what they need now no matter how us fans feel about it)

I personaly don't want them to have a US debute for reasons, they want be understood there because the culture difference

and I don't want them to change their music style for the US (but if they ever do I will support them), but that doesn't mean I don't want them to go to the US and have some kind of exposure to gain more fans and maybe do a concert there.

yeah and one last thing all fandoms are meant to make you LOL at some point :rolleyes: fangirls/fanboys are the same no mattter what Idol/artist are they fan off it's just a matter of the level of maturity

Interesting discussion - about Ellen Degeneres show (I respect and appreciate her as a celebrity). It's interesting as well that she's trying to discover some amazing international music. I don't really understand what it means by 'international music.'

Is it the kind of music that is different from mainstream US music - so music that is uniquely different from the mainstream? Or music is that internationally popular - outside the US?

I mean if I were to apply my first definition of 'international music' - music that is different from mainstream US music then I don't think that DSBK's music can be considered international at all.

I wrote to Ellen more to the second definition - as I think that DBSK is a must see when one wants to understand contemporary Asian culture, not just Asian pop culture. The images and sounds of DBSK are uniquely contemporary Asian, where the concept of gender/masculinity/femininity is bent or even stretched further, for example. Their songs may sound like what you'd get in mainstream American music but then they are also example of how mimicking is always laced with some recontextualization, creating the sounds of contemporary Asian.

In any case, writing about DBSK may not help them to be in the show, it helps me to understand what kind of phenomena DBSK is, and why the boys grow on us, the international fans who don't even speak the same language.

I agree with Julian Rie. There's a difference between debuting in the US and introducing them as the face of Asian contemporary culture - in this case it is not necessary for them to comply to what is acceptable in the US (for example). And yeah, fandom is all about LOL - especially LOL-ing about myself and how hilarious and sad and weird I can be when it comes to the boys. To think that I never see them in real life, never know them.

Just don't take things too seriously in any kind of fandom, and everything will be nice and fun. And I trust that taking things lightly and in the spirit of having fun will ensure the sustainability of the (DBSK) fandom especially in times like this.

LOL Sayuri and Joongie's forehead. JJ's forehead was my last week's fetish LOL LOL..THANK YOU.

He has nice forehead and I think he looks even more handsome with his bang up like that :P

Now, can anyone help me with my weekend's craving - Yunho's hands?

^

^

About Minnie's height - I really don't hope that he will grow to be 190. Believe me guys, where I live many people are 190s and well, I suppose it's just me, I just don't like it when someone gets THAT tall. Or maybe because my housemate and my teacher who are 190+ seem to always complain about being that tall - make them rather slow, so it seems.

Have a nice weekend everyone and keep the faith!

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for ereryone !!!

UI´d like to tahnk U always for all great posts here !!!

Domo Arigato !!!

- as expected, just solo shots. But i'm glad they're laughing and looks

happy.

Ahhh !!! I watched the Break out Off Shoot !!!

I´m so happy coz They´re look very happy too !!!

I miss them together this way so much!!!

When I was wachting this off shoot

I smiled everytime !!!

Changmin♥ with his so beautifull smile

Yoochun♥ kidding !!!

Junsu♥ very concentrate to be Jichan haha \0/ !!!

Yunho♥ full energy saying always OK !!!

JaeJoong♥ kidding and happy as always !!!

Domo Arigato Yullina♥ !!!

I´m just posting some cute gifs I made for Us !!!

Junsu♥ Jijan Version

2vxm6pk.gif

JaeJoong♥ Dork LOL !!!

15gyr8h.gif

JaeJoong♥ Beautiful as Always !!!

2zdrcwk.gif

Yunho♥ OK´s Man !!!

21aw93m.gif

15gyr8h.gif

Changmin♥ SoOoOo cute !!!

i2r0nl.gif

Am I on the Top Of Page again :o ???

Ahhhh v !!!One little minute please !!!

I´ll post something good !!!

♥JaeJoong♥cute faces !!!

414.jpg

He said that he wants to marry with 28 old years

So I´m waiting to see him and his future cute child this way ne ???

626.jpg

89_3.jpg

67_9.jpg

181.jpg

Credits:astagged.

And I´m posting here my last job video @w@

LOL I know maybe u don´t like but

I love it ne ¬ !!!

ジェジュン Dracula

Ahh talking about vampires and something like that

I remember there´s one cute person here...

I think her name is Kyramelodia♥

Gomenasai if it´s wrong ne ???

But she said she has a Vampire JaeJoong♥´s comunity in Livejournal

But I´m not sure about this Info ...

But If U have the link send for me please ???

Domo Arigato !!!

Credits Video:ImCrazyForMyJaeJoong

To see more Break Out Gifs

CLICK HERE

Credits Gifs:TvxqPowerfullGods

Guest Senorita_

junsu and boa are bff?

Yep Junsu and BoA are close friends as well as Jae. I remember watching something about Junsu saying that he and BoA trained together, but BoA got to debut first and Junsu got pretty upset (because of his voice). And because they are about the same age, and BoA debuted first, she's his sunbae lol! :P

About Min's height...wow, that boy never stops growing does he? If he does reach up tp 190cm, then he would be towering over his hyungs lol.

Guest AyuTrance90

Question: Is it just me or is Jaejoong starting to look more and more like Gackt?? But if he's a bit more "sexual" then he'd be just like him... I'm just saying xD. I just checked out the Break Out! Off shot movie and he kinda resembled him a little... again. lol. There were a lot of times before where he resembled Gackt ><

Some pictures to make it less spammish:

b97acff75e98023c05dea6fd83e0f7be1232957410_full.jpg

d9ec8a2630f5b2f7cb8e0c2b18ba91e31232957412_full.jpg

574614b74aff0206d64abee4ab5306b41232957414_full.jpg

creds as tagged

Guest dbsgdec

junsu and boa are bff?

Boa is close to Jaejoong, Yoochun, Yunho and Junsu.

Boa trains together with Junsu. SM actually planned to debut them as duet b4.

Jaejoong says that he always hangout with Boa ^^ When Jae was asked to message her asking what he meant to her in a show, she replied "I value you alot" <3

But she's pretty close to all of em ^^

778a727e196e9d180dd7dac.jpg

Different height xD Junsu and Boa.. before & after. lmao.

95411872.jpg

Playing with Chunnie's glasses xD

micky24kd9mq7.jpg

Posing with Jae for a sweet pic ^^

1151158027671243009tw.jpg

^Su's the cameraman xD

Smiling to Chunnie.. omo. I'm jealous!

20071126163834834541vb1.jpg

With Yunho ^^ Yunho's looking down at her face. I wish I'm Boa at times like that.

mickyyunhomeeting3.jpg

Fanning Junsu <3 Junsu gettin closer xD He's hot~ (literally..)

boafanningjunsu.jpg

Awesome duet with Junsu 'A Whole New World'

1196186056112710sz0.jpg

Playing around with Chunnie after an award xD

micky26nm2qt6.png

We are Anyband King and Queen!

boajunsu.jpg

Triangle days ^^ BoSu

xiahandboa.jpg

Somemore bosu ^^

boajunsu07xj1.jpg

Some BoSu vids..

Boa Fixing Junsu's tie

BoA started fixing Junsu's tie and Yunho was like, "Why are you doing that?" and Junsu was like, "BoA and I have been becoming better friends lately" (ilx91@soompi)

Boa and Junsu @ Japanese show 2009

Slappin? xD

Boa, Yunho & Junsu @ MKMF

Smiling and chatting with Hosu.

During the Red Sun MV shooting, BoA declared "Junsu is mine" to the people around her. (ilx91@soompi)

^I cant find this video. Anyone?

Boa is very close to all the members of DBSK (there's lots of clips to prove this) but she's the closest to JJ...they've mentioned it before somewhere I think....although JS and Boa have trained the longest together, I think that JJ and Boa have been quite open with their relationship.....Boa was the one that JJ texted in come to play and in one of the Anyband interviews, Boa admitted that she was the least closest to Junsu out of the DBSK members....but doesn't matter who she's closest with anyways....her relationship with the members is a beautiful thing to see=)

[TRANS] 100124 TVXQ, Will They Appear On Talk Show 'Ellen'?

Following the Wondergirls craze, the Hallyu Wave has finally crashed onto the United States.

Ah, yeah. I agree. Boa is closest to Jaejae, I remember Jae even said they share personal stories and give each other advices <3 though at times I see her closer to Yoochun (they are so cute together xDD)

Anyway, that Anyband interview, lol, she was joking about that cuz of the phone no ^^ Junsu was right there besides her. The fans in Korea were saying how she was joking about that because they're close (tho not as close as JaeChun ^^).

And I went to Ellen's page.. I dont know what to say. Dont spam the comment, but do fill in the form. I feel very embarrassed when looking at some of the posters. If I am an outsider looking at the spammers.. I'd hate kpopers and the artists they are trying to advertise. It will leave bad impression on kpop fans. really.

Boa Fixing Junsu's tie

BoA started fixing Junsu's tie and Yunho was like, "Why are you doing that?" and Junsu was like, "BoA and I have been becoming better friends lately" (ilx91@soompi)

Boa and Junsu @ Japanese show 2009

Reuploaded this to youtube for those who cannot view daum.

BoA Fixing Xiah Junsu's Tie

<a href="http://&quot;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3ktrHJ-czo&quot;" target="_blank">BoA Patting Xiah Junsu @ Japanese show 2009 (^0^)</a>

Archived