[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dbsgdec

Sorry if this is weird, but I'm looking for pics of Junsu with his Mirotic hair/spectacles.

That purplish orange hair color and those glasses...anybody got some pictures to spare?

an example...

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4253/img1479copy.th.jpg

I've been red-head-dolphin hunting. keke. Its fun xD Click thumbnails to enlarge..

RED Kim Junsu

With glasses

f000928348fb2b6c6b800.th.jpg1224523925dsc0027r.th.jpg1224521141dsc0002r.th.jpg1z3mop3.th.jpg

1224524294dsc0025r.th.jpg1224523925dsc0028rx.th.jpg1224523925dsc0018r.th.jpgnormal122466346000.th.jpg1224521141dsc0009r.th.jpgmd020.th.jpg

f006204248fced3689909.th.jpg1224426369picnic12.th.jpgnormal122466346000.th.jpg

Without

normal1228923814gold4.jpg

e00729694904081848a40.th.jpge007296949020b7cd01a1.th.jpg1224264703081017js.th.jpg

img2028copyn.th.jpge001706448f1e87102974.th.jpg12245092085.th.jpg16071448558858b.th.jpg12240820698.th.jpg

081018.th.jpgnormaldsc01700copypicni.th.jpg346735673.th.jpg1228923814goid1.th.jpg f004809249103fe936c07.th.jpg

e5faee12dd7f327ef919b84.th.jpg2967009014dc3893381fo.th.jpg1224333527p1070588.th.jpg43228596.th.jpge004176948f49c205b899.th.jpg

Freaking love this pic.

e004176948f49c213ceb2.jpg

credit: Xiah Kim Junsu's photogallery @ asianfanatics (bless the people who store all those wonderful pics)

I am disgusted by the amount of crazy fans who just posted on Ellen's site because they are biased.

Although i like kpop, it is overrated in many ways. I think talent is most important especially when they are going to be on american tv representing music in Asia or any other country. It doesnt matter how good looking or entertaining you are if you cant sing then what's the point of being picked for your music?

To tell you the truth, i did not post about dbsk. As much as i love them. They have gotten so much recognition already and it would be nice if they made it, but i dont think sm will let them go to America as a group. I also dont want them to make it because of their fans.

it's post like this

by immature fans that irks me the most. not trying to point fingers at a certain group, i've also seen some dbsk fans and others doing this. Please, if you are going to recommend dbsk at least take the time to write something meaningful. i've read some good post..but the rest seems to just be made by insane fans.

Also, doing that will make the person you choose look bad.

Break out making looks great! jj's cute.

junsu!? xD

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

I am disgusted by the amount of crazy fans who just posted on Ellen's site because they are biased.

Although i like kpop, it is overrated in many ways. I think talent is most important especially when they are going to be on american tv representing music in Asia or any other country. It doesnt matter how good looking or entertaining you are if you cant sing then what's the point of being picked for your music?

To tell you the truth, i did not post about dbsk. As much as i love them. They have gotten so much recognition already and it would be nice if they made it, but i dont think sm will let them go to America as a group. I also dont want them to make it because of their fans. however, i did vote for someone who is korean. A 13 y/o guitar prodigy. http://www.youtube.com/user/jwcfree i hope he will get recognition even though he doesnt have a strong fanbase.

i too do see a lot of kpop fans...and it was like a competition in that site..i agree with you that it is really the talent that will make one shine..not when they were representing the country..anyway i dont really agree with what u say after that..

i recommended TVXQ..and i have stated the reason why i pick tvxq in my comment...

and talking about talent, they boys do have it...dont you agree with me? im not picking up a fight..u say the boys received much recognition but then, who want less recognition..the boys earn hard to gain all those recognition..beside, with the situation like this, bringing them there, makes sme aware of our presence..the boys are not only support by the fans living in south korea and japan or maybe thailand..but also places from all over the world..name it and there will be 1 cassiopeia..^_^

beside, it is an international recognition and i think the boys deserved much more than anyone..if it was to represent south korea, i cant think of any beside TVXQ..because the boys do have all it needs...

i say, it would be a great idea if the boys were invited..and it would be a nicee drama to see if sme do not let them attend as a group..why i say this?? because IT WAS INTERNATIONAL!! halting the boys from attending it because of their way of working will makes people critize how "humanity" they are...^_^ ^_^ if 3:2 division was true, the real color of sme is disposed..everyone in this world could see how dirty korea entertainment world could be....if elllen were to invite the boys there, i am pretty sure some research will be done...if so, the slave contract thingy will be once arise...

sme wouldnt dare to mess up their reputation...which mean this will lead to some dilemma in them..to let them there or not to let them there..because 3:2 division by sme is everywhere...search it in the internet, u will read about how the boys were divided in 3:2 during japanese show...it has been blown out of hand i wonder sme realise this...to let them there and let them talk...or to find an excuse..either way, it will be their lost~

and that is the main reason why i want the boys to attend~~ first of all, it lets the world to know better who is TVXQ..the boys gain a lot of recognition..and a lot of fans, but still there is a lot of people werent aware of them..and this will exposed them more and bring them to higher level...

2nd will be sme..i would like to see how sme respond to this..they can only stop homin from attending..if they do, the rumors increase even more...and their reputation go down the drain even faster....either way, it makes them think twice in their action..

but what i wanted from this the most is that, making sme realise how influencial tvxq is..and how tvxq meant to fans..to let sme realise that tvxq is more than just a by product....something that cant be trade because tvxq does not only belong to them..it belongs to the fans and the boys...nobody separate them and fans will never leave them~~

i hope i make some sense here..but it was all about my own intention...just my opinion on why we should recommend tvxq..because if we dont, the other group is making their way and i think, the best people is still tvxq..no offence~

Guest poipoi098

ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW

why is everyone putting it only on the comment section =_=;;;

GUISE!!!! MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE LINK IN BLUE AND SUBMIT A FORM OR IT WILL ALL BE USELESS!!!!111oneone

and say somithing meaningful instead of spaming the heck out of ellen, it will just give you fans a bad image (._.)

Guest blue_skye07

ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW

why is everyone putting it only on the comment section =_=;;;

GUISE!!!! MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE LINK IN BLUE AND SUBMIT A FORM OR IT WILL ALL BE USELESS!!!!111oneone

and say somithing meaningful instead of spaming the heck out of ellen, it will just give you fans a bad image (._.)

Yes people click on the blue link and submit a form instead of creating spam!!

For non-US residents, when filling the form, search among the US states on the "State" dropdown menu, you'll see an option "Non-US", then you should click it and fill in your own address.

Guest xiaolajiao

Everyone!!!!!

u should really check this fan made video on DNBN, it cracked me up sooooooo much. check it out it will give u a good laugh.

JUMP! TVXQ!

JUMP!TVXQ!

LOL. Very good video editing and i love the ending so much! :D

Junsu lol.

They were all old clips, and this made me realise how much I miss them as DBSK. :(

Guest jedi_baby

Everyone!!!!!

u should really check this fan made video on DNBN, it cracked me up sooooooo much. check it out it will give u a good laugh.

JUMP! TVXQ!

JUMP!TVXQ!

BWAHAHAHA. Thanks for sharing! That is the most WIN thing I've ever watched. I loved it. I want a copy of it so I can watch it every time I'm feeling down. Blah, I really miss them too after watching that. JUMP!!! =D

Guest BitterLemon

Yes people click on the blue link and submit a form instead of creating spam!!

For non-US residents, when filling the form, search among the US states on the "State" dropdown menu, you'll see an option "Non-US", then you should click it and fill in your own address.

Can you provide the link to Ellen show again, in any case some want to re-do filling in the stuff.

I agree how immature fans can be - not just for DBSK but also for whole K-pop in general. It's this kind of fans who gives pop culture its bad name.

Guest xiaolajiao

93 MOST POPULAR KOREAN IDOL

93. T-ara Boram

92. After School Bekah

91. 4Minute Gayoon

90. After School Jnnga

89. T-ara Qri

88. T-ara Soyeon

87. 4Minute Jiyoon

86. T-ara Jiyeon

85. 2AM Changmin

84. T-ara Hyomin

83. 4Minute Jihyun

82. 4Minute Sohyun

81. T-ara Eunjung

80. After School Uee

79. 2AM Jokwon

78. 2AM Seulong

77. 2AM Jinwoon

76. 2PM Changsung

75. After School Soyoung

74. CSJH Sunday

73. 2NE1 Minji

72. CSJH Linna

71. KARA Jiyoung

70. 2PM Taekyeon

69. 2PM Junsu

68. KARA Hara

67. 2NE1 CL

66. FT Island Seunghyun

65. SHINee Key

64. KARA Nicole

63. KARA Gyuri

62. SHINee Minho

61. 2PM Nikhun

60. 2PM Junho

59. 2NE1 Dara

58. SHINee Onew

57. 2PM Wooyoung

56. 2NE1 Bom

55. SHINee Jonghyun

54. CSJH Stephanie

53. 4Minute Hyuna

52. 2PM Jaebom

51. SNSD Hyoyeon

50. Wonder Girls Yoobin

49. FT Island Jonghun

48. After School Gahee

47. FT Island Jaejin

46. SNSD Sooyoung

45. Wonder Girls Yeeun

44. SS501 Jungmin

43. Super Junior Shindong

42. SHINee Taemin

41. BIGBANG Taeyang

40. Wonder Girls Sunmi

39. SS501 Jungmin

38. Wonder Girls Sunye

37. FT ISLAND Minhwan

36. Super Junior Yesung

35. SNSD Sunny

34. SS501 KyuJong

33. SNSD Yuri

32. Super Junior Kyuhyun

31. KARA Seungyeon

30. Super Junior Hangeng

29. BIGBANG Daesung

28. SNSD Seohyun

27. Super Junior Ryeowook

26. CSJH Dana

25. Super Junior Siwon

24. Super Junior Kibum

23. BIGBANG TOP

22. FT ISLAND Hongki

21. After School Jooyeon

20. SNSD Jessica

19. BIGBANG Seungri

18. Super Junior Leeteuk

17. Super Junior Kangin

16. Super Junior Sungmin

15. SS501 HyunJoong

14. SS501 Youngsaeng

13. SNSD Tiffany

12. Super Junior Donghae

11. Super Junior Eunhyuk

10. Wonder Girls Sohee

9. Super Junior Heechul

8. SNSD Yoona

7. BIGBANG G-Dragon

6. SNSD Taeyeon

5. TVXQ Changmin

4. TVXQ Yunho

3. TVXQ Jaejoong

2. TVXQ Yoochun

1. TVXQ Junsu

Credit: DEK-D, W>>//เด็กเกาะ//<

Source : sfinee

LOL. Total domination! Congrats to the boys!

Eeeppss! On the contrary, I'm sad to see this kind of comment. The person is obviously DBSK's fan, trying to disguise as non-DBSK fan and bash another band (true or not is irrelevant. And the way the person praised Arashi as an amazing TV personalities seems to be with purpose.) Seriously, I don't think Ellen falls for it. This kind of fans who really can't make a good suggestion without comparing only causes antis. The blatant bashing would more grateful than something like sneaky act.

Really? Would anyone in our fandom do such a thing? Maybe I'm a bit naive then to believe it but I really thought it was how the person really feels. If thats the case then its awful : ( . Since its my first fandom I ever belong to I guess I really don't know much about these things huh.

i recommended TVXQ..and i have stated the reason why i pick tvxq in my comment...

and talking about talent, they boys do have it...dont you agree with me? im not picking up a fight..u say the boys received much recognition but then, who want less recognition..the boys earn hard to gain all those recognition..beside, with the situation like this, bringing them there, makes sme aware of our presence..the boys are not only support by the fans living in south korea and japan or maybe thailand..but also places from all over the world..name it and there will be 1 cassiopeia..^_^

beside, it is an international recognition and i think the boys deserved much more than anyone..if it was to represent south korea, i cant think of any beside TVXQ..because the boys do have all it needs...

i say, it would be a great idea if the boys were invited..and it would be a nicee drama to see if sme do not let them attend as a group..why i say this?? because IT WAS INTERNATIONAL!! halting the boys from attending it because of their way of working will makes people critize how "humanity" they are...^_^ ^_^ if 3:2 division was true, the real color of sme is disposed..everyone in this world could see how dirty korea entertainment world could be....if elllen were to invite the boys there, i am pretty sure some research will be done...if so, the slave contract thingy will be once arise...

sme wouldnt dare to mess up their reputation...which mean this will lead to some dilemma in them..to let them there or not to let them there..because 3:2 division by sme is everywhere...search it in the internet, u will read about how the boys were divided in 3:2 during japanese show...it has been blown out of hand i wonder sme realise this...to let them there and let them talk...or to find an excuse..either way, it will be their lost~

and that is the main reason why i want the boys to attend~~ first of all, it lets the world to know better who is TVXQ..the boys gain a lot of recognition..and a lot of fans, but still there is a lot of people werent aware of them..and this will exposed them more and bring them to higher level...

2nd will be sme..i would like to see how sme respond to this..they can only stop homin from attending..if they do, the rumors increase even more...and their reputation go down the drain even faster....either way, it makes them think twice in their action..

but what i wanted from this the most is that, making sme realise how influencial tvxq is..and how tvxq meant to fans..to let sme realise that tvxq is more than just a by product....something that cant be trade because tvxq does not only belong to them..it belongs to the fans and the boys...nobody separate them and fans will never leave them~~

i hope i make some sense here..but it was all about my own intention...just my opinion on why we should recommend tvxq..because if we dont, the other group is making their way and i think, the best people is still tvxq..no offence~

I usually don't respond to "discussions" of any kind but I totally understand where you're going with this and this is exactly the reason why I recommended the boys to Ellen also. Yes I would love to see what the response is if they get invited. If that happens and sme does not allow the boys to come as 5, this will just show not only the Korean entertainment industry but all of Korea and the rest of the world what sme is really all about. This will bring more awareness to the boys.

3 more days to go until Junsu's Mozart Musical. Waiting for fanaccounts. :)

TVXQ FIGHTING!!!

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!

Guest poipoi098

Can you provide the link to Ellen show again, in any case some want to re-do filling in the stuff.

I agree how immature fans can be - not just for DBSK but also for whole K-pop in general. It's this kind of fans who gives pop culture its bad name.

ELLEN LINK

CLICK the "if you know any other yada yada yada" link in BLUE

man, would ellen's staff be annoyed when they see the amount of spam in their site. they'd think they're being trolled XD

Guest Kui4eva

I've always wanted DBSK to come to America. I was so excited to hear from SM that they were planning to bring DBSK to Hollywood. In the past, I brought the subject up here and a lot of people were so against them coming to America saying that they will get laughed out and they won't succeed. Now all of a sudden everybody wants them to come to Ellen's show which is located in America. This fandom makes me want to lol sometimes. Anyways, I am going to leave a comment for Ellen too in support of DBSK.

Guest Perriwynkkle

You know, everyone is talking about Ellen and her show, how we want TVXQ to be on the show...etc.

I left both a comment and an email to the Ellen producers telling my own personal story about how TVXQ have inspired me to be a better person, how they helped be the guiding lights out of a dark tunnel I had dug myself into, how they are doing the same all over the world.

Yes, I mentioned their talents and their music, because that is the biggest reason I love them, but I also put a spotlight on their personalities, which I believe, are one of the other big reasons we STAY in this fandom.

I don't think leaving a recommendation for TVXQ makes our fandom bad or more selfish than any others...we are just letting Ellen know of our love for these five men that have brought happiness and wonderful music into our lives.

I am incredibly thankful to Ellen for giving ALL KINDS of performers a stage, its going to be interesting and will open up the ears of American listeners to the world of music around them.

Do I want TVXQ to be ON the show....sure, if all five of them could go. But I think we'd all be happy if she only just MENTIONED the boys and gave them a spotlight. (I said that in my mail as well, that she didn't have to have them on the show itself, but to be mentioned would make us just as incredibly happy.)

There are so so so many other artists in this world, its hard to give all the talents a main stage, but whatever happens, lets just be happy about getting TVXQ's name out in the first place.

ANNNNDDD:

Here is an Ad for Shimjjang Forum's NEW CHANGMIN BIRTHDAY PROJECT!

Please come join!

birthdaywishes.jpg

Visit Shimjjang @ shimjjang.changminnie.com

Archived