[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest shuureigirl

It's different case, darling. Eventhough Mirotic comeback takes 1 year 7 months, TVXQ activities was not in suspended. We were not left with uncertainty at the moment. They were very active and busy in Japan at that time.

But now lot of confussion happen as they never speak clearly about the case to the fans. They only speak through lawyer, parents, letter, and media but never they speak by themselves.

And who guarantee the lawsuit will be solved shortly ??? Most of legal case will take long time to be solved and no one knows how long it's going to take.

Hate to break the news, but this isn't all about us. How ridiculous would it be to have a fandom who would prefer these young men to be treated like slaves just so long as they make us happy? I'm not that selfish.

They've given years of their lives pursuing their dreams while having to put up with some of the most ridiculous restrictions I've ever heard of being placed on grown people. They are not solely made for our amusement only. They have lives, souls, desires, and needs of their own.

I don't care if this legal case takes 1 day or 1 year so long as they can continue to pursue their dreams in a manner which is amiable to their existence.

Wanting them to be treated like dogs just so I can be happy would be terribly selfish and a betrayal of all the years of sincerity they have given to us. Think about all of the years of freedom they willingly gave up to create music which has touched all of us in some way.

Being followed by total strangers, having fans "stalking" outside your house (poor Yoochun), and everywhere you turn there's a camera. They deal with that everyday and never complain because they care about us so much.

Jaejoong was very nervous at the Press Conference and was probably sad about the current situation, but he cared enough about the fans to worry whether or not we're feeling down/anxious/sad/nervous. He's the one going through *heck* and he's caring about our feelings?

I want to learn Hangeul because of the hard work and love they have put into their work over the years. I can't speak a lick of Korean, but that doesn't stop me from bopping my head to Mirotic every time I hear it. Nor did it stop me from tearing up to Love in the Ice (Japanese) even though I really had no idea what they were singing about. (Can't speak Japanese yet either).

How can I now turn around and act like there is even anyone else from that part of the world who has inspired me so? Who in the world would I ever "move on" to if I were so selfish as to "forget" about these guys? The answer is "nobody", because I'm not selfish enough to pretend that everything will always turn out the way I want it.

It is because of their love -- and you can hear it in every note they sing -- that many people like them.

This ain't some random, terrible-singing idol group thrown together because they look good.

Although some "fair-weather fans" may be selfish, I will never forget about them and will wait for however long it takes. Whether they're together or apart, I will always be interested in whatever each one of them are working on or creating.

These 5 guys are special. They just are. I can't even fully explain why, but I certainly feel it. And I'm not the only one.

How can they reassure us if they are not certain about their future either.

It seems like BLIND MAN WERE GUIDED BY BLIND MAN

Nah. I've never heard them say "Don't worry, everything will be fine". They are musicians, not psychics.

No mature person should rightfully expect these guys to look into a crystal ball and tell the future. And they never pretended everything will go back to normal after this. They have never promised anybody that.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

i find it so heartbroken and inconsiderate when some fans are starting to blame the guys for not clearing this issue up. As much as it is distressing for us fans, it's just as distressing if not more for the guys. My guess, they dont know about the outcome that much more than we do. They filed the lawsuits, but they have no power over its outcome or its duration. They're just playing with fate and there are much more at stake for them than for us. Come on, let's stop being selfish. Dbsk is just, at most, a fandom or an inspiration to most fans. While Dbsk the group is the future, dream, ambitions and life to those guys. They put all the most important things in their life into a battle that seems almost hopeless. And yet they continue to fight because they truly believe in their cause. Meanwhile what did us fans really contribute to this fight? We only have to put in our faith, patience and hope that they'll end up victorious. If you can't even have a little faith, patience and hope, then i suggests that this fandom is not for you. Because dbsk fandom is not a sweet, easy ride; it's rocky and unpredictable and filled with bitterness and sweetness --- but every bump in the road is bittersweet which make every achievement all the more precious.

Mine too!!!

I was so diappointed about the quality of the disc that SM used. :angry: This boxset of DVD costs a lot but use low quality disc to record and sell. I don't know if the alcohol thing can help or not but I'll try T^T.

I hope the AADBSK III disc won't be like this. But to make sure....I think I have to check the disc again and again.

Really?! I thought I was the only person.. Yeah my brother did say the same thing to me.. it must be really really cheap since they bought it in bulk-_-; i so want to sue them..

@jasu: My DVD also developed that 'white thingy' and then I bought a set of repair and cleaning solution for CD/DVD. It really works but you have to like scrub it really hard until the white things gone. I did that and my DVD can be played after that. The brand that I used is Memorex.

Thanks a lot for the tips! You're my life saver! T_T

Guest JaeRin17

i find it so heartbroken and inconsiderate when some fans are starting to blame the guys for not clearing this issue up. As much as it is distressing for us fans, it's just as distressing if not more for the guys. My guess, they dont know about the outcome that much more than we do. They filed the lawsuits, but they have no power over its outcome or its duration. They're just playing with fate and there are much more at stake for them than for us. Come on, let's stop being selfish. Dbsk is just, at most, a fandom or an inspiration to most fans. While Dbsk the group is the future, dream, ambitions and life to those guys. They put all the most important things in their life into a battle that seems almost hopeless. And yet they continue to fight because they truly believe in their cause. Meanwhile what did us fans really contribute to this fight? We only have to put in our faith, patience and hope that they'll end up victorious. If you can't even have a little faith, patience and hope, then i suggests that this fandom is not for you. Because dbsk fandom is not a sweet, easy ride; it's rocky and unpredictable and filled with bitterness and sweetness --- but every bump in the road is bittersweet which make every achievement all the more precious.

Thank goodness that you said that. It pains me so much to read comments here that says it's the boys fault why TVXQ's activities or existence is at stake. They continue to fight because it's their right that they are fighting. And if they win, they didn't just save their own but other artists as well. They're fighting for the future of all the artist. I just want to say that, why not have faith in them? It's really hard to explain what I'm feeling and what I really want to say. But I hope you will understand it...

Guest dramaprincessxox

EDIT

@Yuulina:

The drawings are amazing! I love the symbolism. It's so good, I'm kind of speechless...

why not JCS come back to SM but with their own condition?

this is time for JCS demand whatever they want since SM seem so desperate rite now..

SM cant blame them (saying they are the cause for DBSK disbanding).. if SM didnt want fulfill their request, all blames will goes to SM back.. i think this is the time the boys should play "trick" as SM does..

even this is not a solution for a long term, i think it's quite good for now..

just my silly thought.. dont bash me..*peace* :)

Actually it's not silly at all. It's really clever. But it's better if JCS don't try something like that. It can be seen as corrupt behavior. Not just that, but we all know SM always has something else under their sleeve. And they lie outright, without batting an eyelid. What if JCS demand certain conditions and SM agrees, but as soon as JCS returns, SM throws everything out the window? They might be in an even worse state than before.

But I guess the most important reason is that DBSK members need to continue trying to do everything with integrity, so no one could ever accuse them of being corrupt.

I agree 100%! Some of us need to remember, this is not just about us. Those who keep blaming JaeChunSu for "causing" DBSK to disband, are forgetting why JCS have taken legal action. Are we expecting them to just shut up and continue working in conditions that make them unhappy, tired and frustrated, so they can continue doing whatever makes the fans happy? The lives of DBSK members should have more meaning than that. DBSK members, quite frankly, should not feel burdened with having to live their lives for fans. I know there are some fans who say things like "But we made them what they are" or "We are the ones buying their merchandise and supporting them" etc., but you know what? We do it by choice--because we like their music and we want to buy their products. So no, they don't owe us anything.

Hate to break the news, but this isn't all about us. How ridiculous would it be to have a fandom who would prefer these young men to be treated like slaves just so long as they make us happy? I'm not that selfish.

Perfect post!! Sorry to cut it though~

You are right on target with every sentence! I hope after reading this, no one will continue to expect DBSK to stay with SM. You should post here more often, you know...

They've given years of their lives pursuing their dreams while having to put up with some of the most ridiculous restrictions I've ever heard of being placed on grown people. They are not solely made for our amusement only. They have lives, souls, desires, and needs of their own.

I don't care if this legal case takes 1 day or 1 year so long as they can continue to pursue their dreams in a manner which is amiable to their existence.

Wanting them to be treated like dogs just so I can be happy would be terribly selfish and a betrayal of all the years of sincerity they have given to us. Think about all of the years of freedom they willingly gave up to create music which has touched all of us in some way.

Being followed by total strangers, having fans "stalking" outside your house (poor Yoochun), and everywhere you turn there's a camera. They deal with that everyday and never complain because they care about us so much.

Jaejoong was very nervous at the Press Conference and was probably sad about the current situation, but he cared enough about the fans to worry whether or not we're feeling down/anxious/sad/nervous. He's the one going through *heck* and he's caring about our feelings?

I want to learn Hangeul because of the hard work and love they have put into their work over the years. I can't speak a lick of Korean, but that doesn't stop me from bopping my head to Mirotic every time I hear it. Nor did it stop me from tearing up to Love in the Ice (Japanese) even though I really had no idea what they were singing about. (Can't speak Japanese yet either).

How can I now turn around and act like there is even anyone else from that part of the world who has inspired me so? Who in the world would I ever "move on" to if I were so selfish as to "forget" about these guys? The answer is "nobody", because I'm not selfish enough to pretend that everything will always turn out the way I want it.

It is because of their love -- and you can hear it in every note they sing -- that many people like them.

This ain't some random, terrible-singing idol group thrown together because they look good.

Although some "fair-weather fans" may be selfish, I will never forget about them and will wait for however long it takes. Whether they're together or apart, I will always be interested in whatever each one of them are working on or creating.

These 5 guys are special. They just are. I can't even fully explain why, but I certainly feel it. And I'm not the only one.

Nah. I've never heard them say "Don't worry, everything will be fine". They are musicians, not psychics.

No mature person should rightfully expect these guys to look into a crystal ball and tell the future. And they never pretended everything will go back to normal after this. They have never promised anybody that.

'shuureigirl' thank you for putting into words things i could not.i 've read a few opinions ,debates,discussion whatevers on this forum but your post is just pure awesomeness :D i agree with everything you said.Thank you!

Wanting them to be treated like dogs just so I can be happy would be terribly selfish and a betrayal of all the years of sincerity they have given to us.

Straight to the point.

When I first heard about it, I wanted things to end, I wanted to hear their decision, and I wanted them to be 5, together, forever. Then I realised, if it is together, under SM, and them being unhappy, I'd rather be the one unhappy, and them to have their happiness. A happiness they, DBSK, deserves.

I do not want them to make me happy. I don't. I want them to be happy, and in turn, I will then be happy. I do not think that I, will ever be the same fan, if I know they unwillingly returned to SM just because they want their fans to be happy, and sacrifice their love, passion and happiness.

It is almost, something I didn't think I would even say, because I always thought DBSK will do things to make us happy and they will resolve all this. But 10 days ago, when I read these news, all the false rumours and everything, I began to realise, that it isn't important anymore. Nothing is, nothing is as important as their happiness.

I just want them to be happy.

We should respect DBSK if we love them so much, and at times, doesn't the quote goes "If you love someone, you should be happy for them to find their happiness..." That, is what we should honour, it hurts us, it is heart breaking. But we shall smile and know, that, at least, they are happy.

Guest Louis(X)iaH

OH! yuulina

your sharing pics are great, i almost cry when i saw that but i hide my tears in my heart T^T

Love is the only reason for us (include them too) to keep walking again

thanks alot

Guest JaeRin17

I have a question.

What do fans think that will make TVXQ happy?

For me, disbandment from TVXQ is not what happiness meant for them. The filed a lawsuit because of the slave contract, and not because they wanted to be released from SME. Many of us doesn't want them to stay in SME because of so much painful that's happening to them. HoMin is not giving statements yet (except from the statement that was released which I know, it doesn't really came from them.) that's why it's even hard for fans what to think. But this is what I tell you. No matter what the decision they will make. No matter what will happen in the end. It will still be the five of us standing together on the stage. Whether it's with SM or not, they will still be together. Because being with each other is what makes them happy. We are not sure what will really happen. But as a fan, and a person who loves TVXQ, I will always believe to them and the promise that they gave us. "The five of us will never part."

Always Keep the Faith | Hope to the End

I'm too excited so I pre-ordered the new single already...

To those who pre-ordered the new album already using HMV Japan:

Does your CC gets charged right after ordering? Or will it be charged when the items are ready to be shipped?

I haven't tried pre-ordering (and I used CDJapan when I bought something before, CDJapan's shipping just kills me. T.T)

Kim Junho Easy Magazine September~

wm1bvo.jpg

ezn288.jpg

2v18cwp.jpg

2rgneyr.jpg

2lxhxc4.jpg

2h55ixg.jpg

x6ih61.jpg

and this because i cant find it although I think it has been translated decades ago~

55pca1.jpg

and this just for fun xD

2dwgieu.png

and Kim Junho's I love you, which apparently Junsu has a part in the Korean version. Well, this song is a mix of korean and japanese.

Really?! I thought I was the only person.. Yeah my brother did say the same thing to me.. it must be really really cheap since they bought it in bulk-_-; i so want to sue them..

Thanks a lot for the tips! You're my life saver! T_T

The same problem was raised before about the DVD. If you guys don't have alcohol solution, the easiest way, is by running the DVD under flowing water for a few minutes. Rub it gently with a tissue. Try it....patiently.

Guest flyaway.

and Kim Junho's I love you, which apparently Junsu has a part in the Korean version. Well, this song is a mix of korean and japanese.

Wooah. What the...? Why is Junho singing in Mandarin? :huh:

First ranking - #5 for best hair

ay589z.jpg

Second ranking - #2 for 'otomen'

2n8n0c0.jpg

LOL. He's always in Japanese rankings. But I agree with the both of those. (His hair is always so fluffy/bouncy. o_o)

I know that Yoo Chun cried the most, but who do you think cried the least among the members?

It used to be Jaejoong. But starting sometime last year... Jae became more and more of a crybaby (Chun's influence?). Hahaha. Those times where he cried were never captured on professional camera, but according to fans, he did. SO NOW. I think it'd be Yunho that has cried the least, at least in public.

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

{AOE} TVXQ Sixth Anniversary Thread - Interested In Helping?

Hello everyone :) It's been a while since I've posted frequently in here >< I'm zhuu, and it's nice to meet you! The time for TVXQ's sixth anniversary is coming up! Last year, the fans from Soompi came together and created an awesome thread for the boys. This year, a few members of AOE (Angels Of the East, project team of Soompi's TVXQ Thread) have expressed that they would like to compile another thread again.

If you are interested in helping with the TVXQ Sixth Anniversary thread here at Soompi, please PM me! (zhuuzhuusoba) Or email me at zhuuzhuusoba@gmail.com with your username at Soompi.

Please note! Working on the anniversary thread is a LOT of work. It's going to require a lot of time, and it's going to require active-ness online. If you know you can step up to the plate and give your time and dedication for this project, then we'd love your help.

EDIT: The sixth anni thread is going to take at least a month and a half of work and active-ness. Please keep that in mind as you make your decision. ^^

2nd post.

So much pain...

When it hurts them

we feel it also...

Because We are all TVXQ

%7Boption%7D

e0098433_4afbb47286169.jpg

%7Boption%7D

e0098433_4afbb4986529a.jpg

%7Boption%7D

e0098433_4afbb4adcfdec.jpg

%7Boption%7D

e0098433_4afbb4d6dee20.jpg

%7Boption%7D

e0098433_4afbb4ea63284.jpg

%7Boption%7D

e0098433_4afbb4fd931d2.jpg

%7Boption%7D

e0098433_4afbb58a58900.jpg

%7Boption%7D

e0098433_4afbb5a18ef74.jpg

credit : TVXQ!Fly and dnbn

DO NOT HOTLINK

its wonderfull....

CASSIEOPEIA ALWAYS STAND BY TVXQ!!

be strong!!

tvxq fighting!!

casiie fighting!!!

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone !!!

I´d like to thank U always for all great posts here !!!

Thanks for all pics,vids and news !!!

Domo Arigato !!!

I´m just passing to post more

Heaven´s Postman♥ trailer Pics !!!

497.jpg

496.jpg

495.jpg

494.jpg

493.jpg

492.jpg

491.jpg

489.jpg

488.jpg

487.jpg

486.jpg

485.jpg

484.jpg

483.jpg

482.jpg

481.jpg

Credits:always JJ.

Shared By: http://www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

http://www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

And This new too For Us !!!

Han Hyo Joo: "JJ's Acting Is Good & Impactful"

530.jpg

Actress Han Hyo Joo shared her thoughts

on acting with TVXQ's Jaejoong (Hero).

At 4.30pm on the 9th, at the

press conference for the telemovie

"Heaven's Postman" which was held at

Seoul CGV's conference hall, Han Hyo Joo

answered the questions posed to her.

Han Hyo Joo said,

"(Because the other party is an idol star)

to be honest, it's really burdensome",

"but when filming was nearing the end,

the worries had all disappeared".

Han Hyo Joo also heaped praises

on Jaejoong and said,

"In terms of acting skills, he is really impactful"

and "he's good at acting, and adapts very well;

as an actor, he is really flexible".

Source: [MAZE]

Photo source: [WoW!Korea]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

I´m really happy for this !!!

So Nice to know an actress like HHJ♥ admires Our JaeJoong♥ :wub: !!!

I really hope that Heaven´s Postman♥

Will be the first of a thousand future dramas ne ???

I still want to see Junsu♥ and Yoochun♥ in a drama too !!!

Guest visual.shock

[iNFO] 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic Concert DVD

13.jpg

I got this tip off from a friend queensee. Apparently, the Mirotic Concert DVD is being released this month, though the date is not determined yet. It still seems uncertain, and there could be postponements and what not. But I decided some good news in this grim situation would be good. At least there's a possibility for international fans to see it I guess.

So for those of you not on the boycott, and didn't get the chance to see the concert, I thought you'd be interested. Don't keep your hopes up too high, this is just a heads up~

Credits: daum

Archived