[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Battle_lover

Wow i haven't been in here for about 3 or 4 days.

What i got to say is cassiopeia are amazing!!!

When i heard the news about Sm contract and stuff, to tell you i was really pissed.

I mean 13 years of their life. They got to say something right? It's their right.

To me DBSK members are: Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun, Changmin, and Yunho. No one can replace them. My opinion.

I will just keep waiting, sitting here and praying for them.

DBSK AND CASSIOPEIA FIGHTINGGG!!!!!

Ps: I don't really post anything in any thread alot, i'm more of a silent reader hihi

Guest asdfhjkl;

It's the hearing today ahhhhhh. Hoping that everything will go smoothly. The ads by the Cassies were really amazing. They were simple and to the point. No useless things.

Always keep the faith!

Guest xxstarstarxx

I'm really sorry about Battle_lover's post.

Thats my old account, i lost both email and password.

This is my new account. Can anyone erase that post plz. Thanks so much

It's the same post from before.

Wow i haven't been in here for about 3 or 4 days.

What i got to say is cassiopeia are amazing!!!

When i heard the news about Sm contract and stuff, to tell you i was really pissed.

I mean 13 years of their life. They got to say something right? It's their right.

To me DBSK members are: Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun, Changmin, and Yunho. No one can replace them. My opinion.

I will just keep waiting, sitting here and praying for them.

DBSK AND CASSIOPEIA FIGHTINGGG!!!!!

Ps: I don't really post anything in any thread alot, i'm more of a silent reader hihi

Guest toomuchsmiling

At first I thought the advertisement is really awesome (which it is)

But seeing all that paperwork!!! All those signatures and the stuff they organized. i was like 0________0

I thought Cassies were all mainly the girls who cheer/support/give really expensive gifts/stalk (cuz that's what us fans, or different fans do)

But I didn't know there were legal Cassies who could do all this legal government work! O_O they're amazing!!

Wow, I seriously think this takes the word fanclub up 5 levels. I can't get over it.

Guest sheilapiglet

I still think that JJ was crying or at least had tears in his eyes....he turns his head away like that whenever he cries..I've seen it before on stage..but I could totally be wrong...we'll see when it's broadcasted i guess.....if they'll even show that part tho.

someone please sub this..thanks!:

090821 팬덤 문화 fandom culture - 동방신기/TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起, SNSD, 2PM, SuJu, Kara

Uhm guys.

Is DBSK actually breaking up???

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...ng_up_for_good/

^ This is making me incredibly worried. D:

cr:allkpop

No this isn't true, Allkpop is an unreliable source-less gossip site. it's just creating more rumors.

Dbsk even said it themselves that they don't want to break out. so we should trust the boys.

dirah93 posted this link before, but it didn't work..for me anyway, so i'll post the link again

[ENG SUBS] DBSK Dinner in E-Table Korea Part 1/4 AADBSK 3

credit: withTVXQ & dirah9303 (uploader)

let's hope the outcome of the haring will be good, hwaiting ♥

Guest orangechocolate

i made a blinkie and a few banners ^^ everyone's welcome to use with credit please.

[img=http://i26.tinypic.com/e8sqqu.jpg]

Tks for sharing tis. it's really cute and tiny blinkie. i like it =) btw, i started follow hot issue for a mouth ago (and more earlier sometimes for JJ :rolleyes: ) i found that they're so irresistible! it's really cant help that i might fall DBSK :lol:

Tks for AADBSK 3 & Old Vids. , Pics and translated News & Updates.

Nomatter what anything happen, Hope everything gonna be Ok for the boys. Fighting Cassies ^^

Guest tohoshiya

At first I thought the advertisement is really awesome (which it is)

But seeing all that paperwork!!! All those signatures and the stuff they organized. i was like 0________0

I thought Cassies were all mainly the girls who cheer/support/give really expensive gifts/stalk (cuz that's what us fans, or different fans do)

But I didn't know there were legal Cassies who could do all this legal government work! O_O they're amazing!!

Wow, I seriously think this takes the word fanclub up 5 levels. I can't get over it.

they may look like a bunch of young teenagers who only does all that you've mentioned(maybe some are really like that XD), but that's because we only hear from what other people generally feed us with, like news about them being crazy and what not.

In reality, they are a very organised and commited/loyal fanclub. Maybe they shouldn't be called a fanclub, more like a supporting corporation whose main purpose is to protect the boys. There are lots of professionals in this fandom who really knows what they are doing. They even have their own community service groups who goes around helping others.

But, we can't always expect everyone to be this clear-headed when it comes to supporting their idols, because there ARE fans who go overboard at times, and this is where the stalker fans enter the picture. However, most of these fans are really good secret keepers too ;D

One thing is for sure, Cassiopeia in general is very protective of the boys so in conclusion, we should not mess with the red.

Guest mcl0521

I just got my AADBSK3 today and I've been watching it.

After watching all the Couples Talk, I became more confident and gained more confidence.

Junsu said this : We want to stay together as we are, we will go forward as we are. TVXQ will stay a long time.

Junsu said that during the couple talk with Yunho and he is the one that keep hinting about something. He also said something about barriers that prevent them from something in YooSu talk.

TVXQ members had always hinted us about something and I became more confident on our boys.

Watching AADBSK3 made me happy and I can't wait for the trial.

I got these following pics here in soompi

After I watched the couple talk this is what is JaeChun talking about.

Jaejoong took a photo of Yunho sleeping like this :

55352185.jpg

This is how Changmin sleeps:

93265587.jpg

Guest kagome-san

todays the hearing? i hope everything goes well!! I know everything will be fine so we have nothing to worry about.

Just Always Keep Faith

Guest dksldidksldi

they may look like a bunch of young teenagers who only does all that you've mentioned(maybe some are really like that XD), but that's because we only hear from what other people generally feed us with, like news about them being crazy and what not.

In reality, they are a very organised and commited/loyal fanclub. Maybe they shouldn't be called a fanclub, more like a supporting corporation whose main purpose is to protect the boys. There are lots of professionals in this fandom who really knows what they are doing. They even have their own community service groups who goes around helping others.

But, we can't always expect everyone to be this clear-headed when it comes to supporting their idols, because there ARE fans who go overboard at times, and this is where the stalker fans enter the picture. However, most of these fans are really good secret keepers too ;D

One thing is for sure, Cassiopeia in general is very protective of the boys so in conclusion, we should not mess with the red.

yup. there is 800,000 cassies that are registered on dnbn.... out of them i'm pretty sure there are doctors, lawyers, corps, business owners.quite alot of them. that's not even like " a one in a million" kind of thing. . i mean dbsk started out their career in 2004... all the fans grew up too.. going off to college,,, getting jobs. even at the debate meeting they had dbsk fan went off as a rep and she was like in her 30s.

Guest j.adore

The hearing is over...

There shouldn't be much results b/c it was only the first hearing... it'll probably take a month or two to settle things out before the actual trial begins.

Both sides stated that they do not want the group to break up and the lawyers of the 3 members said that even if they move to another company, they are willing to work in one team... I'm not sure how well that would work out considering SM but we'll have to see about that..

SM also said that they don't want dbsk breaking up either and hopes to work it out.

I don't know if there are articles yet.. there should be. But I gotta go out to lunch so I'll translate when I come home!

Guest usaeve

no, i saw that too...

poor JJ..>____<

ahh..its aug. 21 in korea already..

i feel so nervous..>___<

i ordered AADBSKIII on yesasia but it still hasnt arrived...

so i was just wondering has anyone gotten their order from yesasia...?

Im still waiting for my AADBSK3 too from yesasia. It shipped on August 14th so the latest I should get it is probably Wednesday. It sucks waiting!! Has any one from New York gotten their AADBSK3 yet??

Guest dbxxsk

Everyone should expect more hearings and this case will go on for longer.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT WE SHOULD TRUST DBSK, THE 5 MEMBERS, AS WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN SINCE THEIR DEBUT.

I AM TELLING YOU, THE POWER OF CASSIE IS AMAZING AND OUT-OF-THE-WORLD.

SO,

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!

Anyone posted this?

(fancam) 090820 Yoochun@boy pop factory - Been so long

Cant wait to here full song... I like their rap and vocal here.~~~.

omg i was ready to post it, too !!

Love Yuchun's smile while is singing ,

somebody knows what did they say at the end?

ohh~ yeeh~ part

btw, i have been a silent reader. (:

edit.

~waiting for news about the billboard~ think its a... impressive project !

omaaaa i'm going to bed T^T even though i really wanted to hear something about the hearing

i guess i'll wait till morning. PRAYING FOR DBSK!!!

sharing some of my favorite couple, NIGHTMATE love <3

credit: tagged

65.gif

70.jpg

74-1.jpg

75.jpg

76.jpg

77.jpg

78.jpg

79.jpg

83.jpg

84-1.jpg