[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Honey_KizZ

Dong Bang Shin Ki fans submit petition with 120K signatures against SM’s ‘Unjust contract terms’

Fans of group Dong Bang Shin Ki are fuming with anger. The first hearing for the 3 Dong Bang Shin Ki members Xiah JunSu, Micky YooChun and Hero JaeJoong on their lawsuit against SM Entertainment to retract the exclusive belonging contract effects will be held on 21st August.

And a fan who operates Dong Bang Shin Ki fan community site DSite submitted a petition signed by 120K people opposing SM’s ‘Unjust contract’ on 20th August at the Seoul Central Court.

The petition, consisting of 12 books, contains the signature of 121,073 fans from offline and online, and it also includes the activity schedule of Dong Bang Shin Ki from when they debuted in 2003 all the way to 2009.

Meanwhile, the group’s fans also posted up advertisements on newspaper about the case: http://dbsknights.blogspot.com/2009/08/pho...wspaper-ad.html

1. Signs from public

38566546.jpg

2. from Online

29922416.jpg

3. for binding & organizing

32312227.jpg

4. A4 papers in 12 Books

24026702.jpg

4. & 5. Inspection in the court

71949879.jpg

95004754.jpg

News: http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/

Credits: DNBN 사쿠헤라 (for petition photos)

Shared by: DBSKnights

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest afterglow.

jaechun performed four songs? hopefully there'll be some fancams of the begin collab and the ending performance. i've always enjoyed seeing them perform with other artists. i can't wait to listen to their cover of been so long.

today's the day. i'd be lying if i said i wasn't nervous. no matter the outcome, i'm very proud of the boys. i think what they're doing is a courageous act. i'm also really proud of the fans for their loyalty and support for the group. although some may think these ads and petitions are useless, it's still miles better than just sitting idly around and waiting for the results.

Guest ohhlalakelly

Jaechun @ Boy Pop Factory

(too small pics)

These pictures are small, but they are very handsome in here! Their hair is so similar, lol! I didn't expect them to perform 4 songs. I can't wait to watch their performance!

I FINALLY GOT MY AADBSK3! WOOT! I hate how the UPS guy shoved it in my mailbox, though. It's not that hard to ring the doorbell. Now my box is a little damaged, ugh! The package is smaller than I expected it to be, but it's still really nice. In my photobook, there's this line right across Chun's face in one of the group pictures. Is it like that for anyone else? -_- I love the picture of them sitting on the beach, it's really nice. And I love the last page, "TVXQ! is all you need" <3

Today is D-day, i'm nervous. I hope everything ends well.

i made a blinkie and a few banners ^^ everyone's welcome to use with credit please.

e8sqqu.jpg

[img=http://i26.tinypic.com/e8sqqu.jpg]
21xvt5.jpg
[img=http://i28.tinypic.com/21xvt5.jpg]
5tt2c8.jpg
[img=http://i28.tinypic.com/5tt2c8.jpg]
izxo3t.jpg
[img=http://i27.tinypic.com/izxo3t.jpg]

--

Dong Bang Shin Ki fans submit petition with 120K signatures against SM’s ‘Unjust contract terms’

woah... that sure is amajing... i can never get used to the power of cassiopeia. it's true they've done much wrong

in the past but it's still amajing when they get together and support our boys! hopefully these signatures will be of

some meaning and will be a boost to the boys!

Jaejoong & Yoochun from TVXQ performed 4 songs in the event:

i really like their outfit for these performances <3 they look really nice! i really really wanna see the five of them

together right now though....

and congrats on the usen chart thing!

-Rebecca

Guest rasshie

Jaejoong & Yoochun from TVXQ performed 4 songs in the event:

1. Been So Long (originally by m-flo)

2. Begin (with Sakazaki Konosuke)

3. Rainy Blue (H.德永)

4. COLORS ~ Melody and Harmony~

Credits: melitehero

Shared by: DBSKnights

omg omg!! really!???

m-flo's been so long!?? i HAVE to watch this!!

jaechun ♥~♥

i made a blinkie and a few banners ^^ everyone's welcome to use with credit please.

-Rebecca

thankie :D i'll take the first one *O*

i'll credit you ^^

http://i26.tinypic.com/e8sqqu.jpg

[img=http://i26.tinypic.com/e8sqqu.jpg]

i'll be using the blinkie <3 ty ^^

wow wow WOW! Never doubt the power of Cassies <3

They're amazing. So many offline + Online signatures O_O i wonder how many paper + ink they wasted printing that ><

I can't wait to see how the hearing will turn out. I really hope the boys will win.

edit:

v wow. that's amazing! yay! go dbsk >:]

Yoochunlover please fix your sig, you may only have 2 %7Boption%7D codes in your sig

Dong Bang Shin Ki fans submit petition with 120K signatures against SM's 'Unjust contract terms'

OMGAWAD WUT

Cassies are jjangest wows .... 120k ... wows ...

CHUNJAE :lol: they so cute <3

QUESTION

anyone know where tis is from?

th_roflbot-z2Ce.jpg

*credit to macro maker*

changminnieee shooo cute 8D

i only spy ss501

wait ... it is changminnie ... right ?

thanks~

Ouh ... i heard the hearing was today ...

Guest sheilapiglet

how come I'm the only one that noticed JJ wiping his tears during the performance?...he looks sad=(....i bet he was thinking about the fact that the other members weren't there or he's nervous about the hearing.

Guest saya13

wow thanks for all subbed videos!!! I'm in glory :)

so, QUESTION:

Can somebody tell me where can I download MV Picture of You HQ version? (without subs)

I'm desperate, I'm unable to find the raw in HQ

thanks!!

how come I'm the only one that noticed JJ wiping his tears during the performance?...he looks sad=(....i bet he was thinking about the fact that the other members weren't there or he's nervous about the hearing.

no, i saw that too...

poor JJ..>____<

ahh..its aug. 21 in korea already..

i feel so nervous..>___<

i ordered AADBSKIII on yesasia but it still hasnt arrived...

so i was just wondering has anyone gotten their order from yesasia...?

Guest KY5354

or both. I noticed it as soon as I saw the pics, but..there's some part of me that really wants to ignore it. :( not in a heartless way...just...*sigh* I don't know. I just wish things were well and the boys were happy. I hate seeing them sad.

Rebecca, I used one of your banners! They're really nice. :)

Mirotic Showcase

i know a couple people asked before and i just finished watching the showcase on my DVD. so for those of you wondering, yea they showed the full showcase! at least i'm pretty sure it is the full thing because it lasted 1hr 23minutes. XD

today is the day!! i hope the boys do well and the results are in their favor. JaeChunSu FIGHTING!!!

QUESTION

anyone know where tis is from?

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q61/nyg...oflbot-z2Ce.jpg

*credit to macro maker*

changminnieee shooo cute 8D

i only spy ss501

wait ... it is changminnie ... right ?

thanks

It's from wide news for their concert~

YT Link from 2:25 onwards ^_^

Thanks for the CHUNJAE caps I so can't wait for my dvd to arrive, I have been avoiding watching it online haha

I hope the hearing goes well too "always keep the faith"

that's what i thought, i thought jaejoong was wiping sweat. at first i was like "WTF HE'S CRYING?" then i calmed and thought about it. dbsk are very mature artists and for them to show their weak sides ON stage is very rare. especially since it's not the five of them but just two on someone else's show. so i think it's quite impossible that jaejoong would cry...

i'm glad you guys liked the blinkies and banners ^^

praying that the hearing will go well today

-Rebecca

Guest TwstedFlower

Gosh with the hearing comming up I'm just sitting here praying!

I pray that everything will be ok!

Wow the JaeChun performace looks beautiful!

I'm still waiting for my AADBSK3 DVD, I want it sooo bad!!!

Guest wyteusagi

hey thanx i've used the blinkie!!

so if the hearing's today, jaechunsu must be in korea right? correct me if i;m wrong

i totally hope the outcome will be on their side

Guest MatsuJoongie

wow thanks for all subbed videos!!! I'm in glory :)

so, QUESTION:

Can somebody tell me where can I download MV Picture of You HQ version? (without subs)

I'm desperate, I'm unable to find the raw in HQ

thanks!!

If you go to the HQ_TVXQ community on livejournal, they have it. They have lots of other DBSK vids in REALLY HQ too :D

You just have to join first

Archived