[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Jeshica

[TRANS] 090820 Tohoshinki Staff Blog Update JaeChun

Participated!

Jejung and Yuchun participated in 『Sakaemachi Konosuke’s 2009 Deluxe ODAIBA ~26th Night~ BOY POP FACTORY 09』!

25pl3l0.jpg

11r7lo7.jpg

The atmosphere was slightly different from usual, so Jejung was a little nervous,

but they performed a total of 4 songs, which included "COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~" and covers of other songs☆

Source: [ameblo.jp/xiahyu-ri]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taikogirl91

Cassies are truly genius :lol:

the section in the newspaper....gosh that was brilliant! even though the whole issue is quite

known to the public already, the newspaper will only inform more, this time about how our boys

are suffering and whatnot....

anyway~

i'm always going to hope, i'm always going to pray, and i'm always going to

KEEP THE FAITH

Guest yeezer

This is the big day of the hearing! Can't help but be nervous for our boys. I hope in this day and age we

won't see any big company influence unfair ruling in court. They've got to know that its not only Korea that's got

its eye on this case. Here's hoping for a good outcome.

GOOD LUCK JAECHUNSU!!!

PLEASE BE STRONG AND ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!

Guest ang3l soul

CHANNEL V THAILAND - 2009 Asia's Most Popular Artistes Voting Results

TVXQ! (MV: Mirotic) - 48%

Super Junior (MV: Sorry Sorry) - 47%

Big Bang (MV: Sunset Glow) - 3%

Wonder Girls (MV: Nobody) - 1%

Credits:

Source: [booTVXQ]

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on credits

-------------

USEN first half of 2009 Rankings

First half year 2009 (January 2-July 2), the song that was played most across the cities and country!? Requests from the listeners and everyone, counting based on live performance at the major channels for each genre's. USEN first half of 2009 Ranking!

Will your favorite artists be on the list?

■ 2009 USEN broadcasting in the first half of each chart shows the rankings!

(Broadcast period: August 15 - August 21)

First half of 2009 rankings USEN J-POP

264tft2.png

2. 東方神起 - Stand By U

8. 東方神起 - Bolero

First half of 2009 Ranking Request USEN J-POP

2rop6x1.png

4. 東方神起 - Stand By U

8. 東方神起 - Boleo

Credits: DBSKnights + xiahyu-ri

Shared: Kpopinternational.heavenforum.com

I got my AADBSK3 copy this morning and since then I've been watching it non-stop... I never knew dong bang marathon can be tiring like this...

My most favorite part have got to be their special holiday in Saipan. Junsu's lovely Engrish is soo amusing and random at times. I repeated his "Oh my god, SUN" moment a couple of time just to see him being so nonchalant about it and also at the members being so damn amused. But i think his vocab has at least improve, haha...

Oh, and about the Junsu Airport joke thingy, do u guyz have any idea what it's all about coz they mentioned it quite a few time, at Saipan and also during the couple talk. Is it have anything to do with the way he styled his hair or dress? Bcoz YC mentioned that fans had seen thousand of pictures of that "incident"..

I think someone here asked if the dvd include MIROTIC showcase in full version? Cannot remember who ask it and dunno whether u already got ur answer or not, but anyway, no, they only show HEY, RS, LITI, and MIROTIC. Quite disappointed with that actually. I guess we can never see the guys perform Pictures of You live.

Just wanna add something for Malaysian fans here who still haven't purchase their AADBSK3 yet. I got mine from GMarket and the price i paid including shipping was only around RM 165, which is the cheapest one i've seen so far. I bought two copies of the dvds so the shipping cost might be slightly different, but not much.

p/s: I'm totally in lurv with Soccer!Min.. He look so sexy and yet at the same time he almost look like normal people in his sports attire.B) Too bad he "hurt" leader-sshi, poor him..must be painful

//edit:

\/\/ KakkoiiAngel

I just check my photobook, now that you u mentioned it, I never look at it properly O__O.. No, you are not the only one, mine also say Please Me Mine as well. It's definitely a typo case. How can they mess up that simple sentence?

Guest bluecat16

like all of you, im really nervous about this hearing too.

whatever happen, i wish all of them the best of luck (Y)

i dont care if this means that im a mindless, naive fan, but i trust in them and always will, whatever happen. Im sure millions of TVXQ fans think so too.

Ahhhhh.

When will I get my copy of AADBSK3. YesAsia shipped on the 17th but I can't wait

6-8 days. How long did it take for everybody else who ordered? Some people said it

only took 4 days and they live in the states too. XD Please hurry postman/ women.

You don't want me to go crazy, do you?!

Why would somebody decide to upload AADBSK3 with English subtitles?

Do they know that they are killing me slowly? They're rubbing salt on my wounds XD

I'm so tempted to watch but I must stop myself. Although I already did watch the

"Car Race" and "Bedtime" without subtitles. I had no idea what they were talking

about and it was still kind of funny, but now that there are English subtitles its going

to be even funnier! XDDD

JaeJoong/ Yoochun

They're both going to sing "Begin" with just them two? Kind of strange but I can deal

with it. At least we get to see them two preform again after like a whole month. I want

to see them all perform on the same stage again.

Guest KakkoiiAngel

I have a question for those who have AADBSK3. I flipped through my photobook and I came across a page with words, and mine says "Please Me Mine" o_O It's supposed to say "Please Be Mine", right? I'm just wondering if I'm the only one with the typo. Or maybe it's not a typo? I didn't notice it when I first came across the page.

Guest msloeciano

I have a question for those who have AADBSK3. I flipped through my photobook and I came across a page with words, and mine says "Please Me Mine" o_O It's supposed to say "Please Be Mine", right? I'm just wondering if I'm the only one with the typo. Or maybe it's not a typo? I didn't notice it when I first came across the page.

I have that in my photobook too, lol.

I think it's a typo because Please Me Mine just simply doesn't make sense :P

Guest KY5354

it's from their interview when they were in Thailand;

here's the link w.subs

cr: annona (uploader)

the interview is really cute and fiunny..in my point of view..

Thank You! :D

Seriously...Cassiopeia never fail to amaze me. That's genius.

I thought it was going to be a bigger/wider scale version of the Always Keep The Faith ad from before but obviously not. Now is the billboard project still happening? Because as much as this advert was good to reach out to the public, I would love for a message just dedicated to the boys. Could a kind soul please link me to the LJ community for the project?

[TRANS] 090820 Tohoshinki Staff Blog Update JaeChun

Sorry to cut your post. Thanks for sharing! Is it just me or do Soulmate look like twins nowadays?! Lol

I'm sure it's hard for them without the other 3 and with the hearing going on tomorrow, but I can't wait to see the performances. ^_^

*Sigh* It's the day of the hearing. I'm nervous. I hope I wake up to good news tomorrow. But now I think about it, what is good news? :mellow:

Always keep the faith~

Soulmate AADBSK 3 picspam..

Looking angelic in white & blue...

16962717.jpg

Luvly smile..:wub:

74544251.jpg

23214509.jpg

Dork Yoochun makes Jaejoong smile..=D

77833036.jpg

23428506.jpg

Dorks..I think they're imitating other members again..lol

26776766.jpg

Imitating Yunho?..

48907399.jpg

Imitating Changmin?..haha..

37943904.jpg

So comfortable together..^^

97892894.jpg

DORKS again..haha..Yoochun's expressions..=P

96b6b64b2cf1020908f7ef7.jpg

c167c386d9057100c75cc37.jpg

Aww...so sweet..I think Changmin asked Jaejoong to feed Yoochun..

f560e2d4053b99ee50da4b7.jpg

Yoochun should eat more..he's so thin T_T..

b06f02ec6d31476579f0557.jpg

Meticulous Jaejoong..:wub:

18ahdkdl15syc13.jpg

18ahdkdl15syc7.jpg

18ahdkdl15syc9.jpg

18ahdkdl15syc11.jpg

Where there is Jaejoong, there is Yoochun..lol..Chunface so naughty & cute!..

276c4a369796b2063d71ff2.jpg

Yoochun so sweet & concern..he asked Jaejoong to take off his shirt as Jaejoong was sweating a lot..

e69ab4e9a38ee688aae5b18.jpg

e69ab4e9a38ee688aae5b18l.jpg

Waiting for the subs for this..T_T..looks so fun..:lol:

53113999200908172027152.jpg

SOULMATE FIGHTING!

+ bonus

Jaechun: I'm watching you..^_^

002hw7q4.gif

Credits: as tagged + JaeChunBaidu + soulmateaday@lj + jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

**I hope everything's going to be fine with the hearing today (It's already a new day at my place ^_^ ).

Will Jaechun fly back to Korea for the hearing? Do they need to be there? :huh:

Guest Yoochunlover

Hi ppl! My second or third time posting here :).

I'm really nervous for our boys and i really really hope that everything will be good. I believe in them =)

I'm fan of them since their debut in that special with BoA and Britney. I've been in seoul in their MIROTIC Showcase. And i think they will not disband because they will always be TVXQ!!!

To kill some time i'll post the pics i took on the concert, sorry for the poor quality it were with my handphone!

n64110320014552734359.jpg

I was on the last places of the A zone (first zone), i went there around 1PM and the concert didn't start until 7PM!! But that was okay because on that screen were playing all TVXQ's MV =D

n64110320014552744618.jpg

Amazing stage =)

n64110320014552775648.jpg

in the middle of the MIROTIC perf... don't kill me! my handphone sucks plus i was super excited for their first perf. of mirotic ><!!!

n64110320014552785929.jpg

During their talk part! I laughed and freaked out a lot because they were doing dorky faces all the time to catch attention of the cassies xDDD ah! and Lee teuk (he's so short!!) went to the stage to take off Yunho and JJ's shirt (not Yoochun T________T) with the excuse he had to measuring their backs xDDDD

n64110320014552817331.jpg

Me waiting for them <3!

And...

n64110320014552765312.jpg

<3<3<3<3<3<3 Always keep the faith!!

Guest changminlv

AADBSK 3 [ Engsub] dics 1

hm this is playlist of full All About DBSK 3, dics 1 and all of them have sub. ^^ 14 part enjoy

so funny i love every second of them ^^

or

this is part 1 u can find the rest on her channel but i recommend u use the playlist to make it more easy ^^

Guest eirelavenna

THIS POST CAN BE AN ANNOYING DISTRACTION.

ok please don't kill me for this.

i swear i've been trying to find the answer by myself but im getting frustrated so i had to ask you people here.

you see, im a relatively new fan so forgive me if i need too much guidance. :)

i stumbled upon videos/audios of 9095 and 9096 on youtube.

my hair was standing on it's end hearing them alone but the comments really really scared me. (or gave me goosebumps at least).

some people said that if those songs are put together they make a complete song. tried it and though it was amazing, im not satisfied since i might have wrongly mixed it. you know what i mean? does anybody here have an audio of the mixed 9095 and 9096? if you do, can i hear it?

another thing, some people also said that the album has in actuality a secret code. im sure you already know this; the pictures, numbers, T, etc. i've read some articles and they said the numbers eventually points to track 7, which is 9095 and is the secret of the album? am i correct? the last part of the explanation of how they got 9095 was a bit confusing to me. i think it skipped some rules on logic (lol. sorry for that. maybe im just being slow.) i'd really appreciate any explanation on this. i may not be able to sleep from this. :blink: and i heard there was an official statement regarding it but where can i find it? did jaejoong or any of the members say anything about it?

i know this is way too late but this has been bugging me the whole night, still can't sleep and it's 6 am! it really got my attention since i was amazed listening to the two tracks. it really had something in it. i'd probably consider it the most ingenious song ever made. the hidden message was a slap to me too. reminding that there are things that we can never know or still don't know about them.

such mystery, ingenuity, profoundness is kinda overwhelming. i was actually thinking how jae is still such a dork with this. he could be like god you know. okay i'll hold it in coz im afraid this will turn into religion. (picturing changmin's xiahnism). :blink: :blink: :blink:

oh please do help me. i just want some clarifications, confirmations, etc.

thank you in advance. :D :D :D

Guest diam0nd

elloo....i was wondering whether AATVXQ3 is available in london cuz in YESASIA it said region 1,3 and if no then which web does it have???

KEep tHe faiTH!!!!

Guest Honey_KizZ

Jaejoong & Yoochun from TVXQ performed 4 songs in the event:

f004...8d9a08bc8a0.jpg

f00...8d9a8d0fdc6.jpg

f0045...8d9a43e9acf.jpg

f004...8d9a63a2856.jpg

f00450504a8d9a215ba99.jpg

f00450504a8d98afe5472.jpg

f00450504a8d981c57609.jpg

f00450504a8d997c546a4.jpg

f00450504a8d9911efc16.jpg

f00450504a8d99567df4e.jpg

f00450504a8d98566706at.jpg

f00450504a8d988609b85.jpg

f00450504a8d9932711fd.jpg

1. Been So Long (originally by m-flo)

2. Begin (with Sakazaki Konosuke)

3. Rainy Blue (H.德永)

4. COLORS ~ Melody and Harmony~

Credits: melitehero

Shared by: DBSKnights

Guest xjjjLOVE

^ Thank you so much for all the Jaechun pictures!!

My favorite boys xD Their beyond gorgeous and totally sweet together!!

But I'm so nervous... today the big hearing...

I hope all goes well..

DBSK Fighting!

They will ALWAYS be five so the fans should not worry

where one goes four will follow

: )

Archived