[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest lovebyelove

If you have A Twitter account, please help up make TVXQ the #1 most trended topic!

It's currently at #2. We need help!

- I think that was my fifth post for the day - I'll stay out now. :D

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest badstar

This is just part 1 of many parts. We are almost going to 1000 messages already. Please be patient, only DBSK_real and I are working on the videos.

We will really do our best to put all the messages together. It's amazing!! If only you guys can see the messages that you all have submitted!! It makes me cry really!^^

Guest jas_cuzzie

MIDHOYO

believe in the boys.

it's gonna be a long fight. but keep believing.

“We all have our own life to pursue, Our own kind of dream to be weaving... And we all have the power To make wishes come true, As long as we keep believing.”

Okay, I just want to ask, about DBSK resigning their contract back in 2008 or like a year ago? (the last time they did)

Are there any official news on it that they resign their contract?

Because it does not sound like they resign their contract, heck it doesn't even sounded like their contract ended yet. Which is why they are asking for an injunction for a revision.

Debut in 2004/ 2005 - 2009 so far it's five years, but before, we don't know how long their contract was right? Yet, everyone in 2008 said that they resign, but I don't see an article on it, a legit one.

Also, do SME sign contract with Trainee? I thought someone said that it is after the training, during the time where they were about to debut, is when the contract was made since everyone is saying that they sign the contract after training end.

Now the report is 13 years contract.

See the confusion? And all I want is to see the official article from last year that said that they resign their contract.

If you don't get what I'm trying to ask, ask these questions yourself, keep in mind the resigning of the contract from last year and the news report talking about a 13 years contract

1. Shouldn't SME give out these contract when the artist were nobody? Because only those with no title who wanted to be famous will agreed to this.

2. How do you know how long DBSK's contracts were before? If the news of the 13 years contract shocked you so much.

3. Were there any official news on them resigning their contract? If so, articles? I like to see myself. Also, if they resign their contract from last year, that was the end of their last contract. - 2008

4. How long were each member of DBSK trained for? Each member training period were different, Junsu was the longest I heard?

5. Do SME make them sign this as a trainee or after the trainee days? To add up the years to see how many years their contract was and is. If you add up the years, during the time they debut, 2004 till 2008 = 4 years. If they are to be sign as a trainee, remember that each member was taking in SME a different time. The longest was Junsu I think? 6 years? but if you add 6 + 4 = 10 years. And I'm sure the other members' "first" contract which ended in 2008 (I recall everyone said they resign) all add up to being short compare to this 13 years contract that we all are in for a shock. And no doubt, if you just only count that they are sign after trainee days, it'll be shorter.

6. Who the hell would sign a 13 years contract after a short contract?

7. Had it occur to you that they never resign their contract? And that it's still the same one?

Yes this in all is confusing if you think about it clearly.

So stop saying like you know everything. (To those that assumed they know every thing)

sorry to cut your post.

i kinda agree with your points about the contract period. if im not wrong, junsu joined sm when he was 11, yunho at 13 and jj at 15 from what i gather but am not sure about yoochun and changmin. so if they signed the contract at that age, i suppose junsu has 1 more yr to go? followed by yunho 3yrs and jj 5yrs to go? no? anyway im glad that the contract terms has ended. i remember a japanese program show i recently show where the lady host showed a calendar stating dbsk's schedule for the mth and everyday was filled so she was in awe shock. i really wonder how these guys managed to pull through all these yrs, salute them!

as for homin not partaking in the lawsuit, im sure they have their own reasons, maybe their contract was amended but not totally satisfactorily but still enough to stop them from joining the other members (this is just IMHO and not intended). remember these guys have families too and to go to this extend, im sure they have their family's support for all of them. its sheer torture to go through lawsuits cause sometimes it drags on.

i really feel sorry for yunho, he is like stuck in between and have to keep a balance. being a leader i suppose he goes thru' double of what all the other members go through.

injunction: i believe it refers to a temporary stop to their current contract. whatever programs already scheduled, if im not wrong, they have to go thru' it but will not be able to take on any new projects with sm (is that right?) till the court and sm reached an agreement favourable to both parties. so even if yunho and changmin joined in the lawsuit, they still have to complete their drama work as it pose no danger.

i was really appalled to read the slave contract of 13yrs, no payment if cd sales do not exceed 500k and the 3-4 hrs of sleep they went thru'. although it keeps us, the fans, happy with their songs and releases, i didn't expect the horrendous conditions of their schedule. but then, that was what helped them to achieve more 1 millions fans worldwide thus they can fight for justice.

i really hope dbsk can continue singing, dancing and composing songs no matter where they are after this issue. cassie fans are always there to support them.

these are my two cents of unconfimed opinions so pls take it with a pinch of salt :lol:

thanks to all for the updates, translations, great pics, links and finally the heart to support dbsk.

as everyone here is saying, always keep the faith!

This is just part 1 of many parts. We are almost going to 1000 messages already. Please be patient, only DBSK_real and I are working on the videos.

We will really do our best to put all the messages together. It's amazing!! If only you guys can see the messages that you all have submitted!! It makes me cry really!^^

Wahh~ seeing all the countries!

It was wonderful!

It really represents the International Fans all over the world!

Thank you.

Guest TVXQ<3

has anyone ever thought about this..

DBSK needs SM, but SM probably doesn't need DBSK at all. (don't bash me, read what I have to say first)

with SME's connections, wealth, power and the rights to DBSK's songs, names, etc.. it would be hard for the boys to thrive in the industry if they leave SME (it's a harsh reality, i know, it kinds sucks.)

I beg to disagree. At this point in time, they both need each other but if it's not for HoMin's drama, I'd go for, DBSK doesn't need SM anymore BUT SM needs TVXQ in any case. Why? DBSK is the main source of income for SME right now. They may not be active in Korea but they are HUGE internationally especially in Asia. TVXQ is not just Korea's number 1 but Asia's number 1! People may disagree with what I say that they are number 1 coz in Japan, they are not (I agree to that due to the fact that I acknowledge they are not the biggest artist in Japan) but TVXQ has a GREAT impact in Asia. Though SM still has other artists, some of the fans are fans of SMTOWN family and some of them are TVXQ fans as well. Like for example is myself, I really love SHINee and SNSD but if SM tries to disband my favorite group, then I would forget SME and I wouldn't support their artists anymore. But I really hope they will put up their own company in the future. The battle is, TVXQ's word vs SM's word. Who would you believe? If I am an investor, I would go for TVXQ's side for I am aware of how powerful they are. TVXQ & fans should unite. We can make it through this together.

If you have A Twitter account, please help up make TVXQ the #1 most trended topic!

It's currently at #2. We need help!

- I think that was my fifth post for the day - I'll stay out now. :D

YES PLEASE!!! I'm tweeting right now. XD

Guest JJ.biased

^

^

^

Please don't spam >___<" write more...

WOW this was just... amazing. The song made me so teary ~~ because it made me remember of the concert when Yoochun and Junsu cried awww...

the messages were so sweet *_________*" I can't to see more of these videos and hopefully see mine too :D

Guest shushshuckspui

About the Asian music festival... ummm maybe DBSK does not participate this year is because they don't really have a new album, new songs in Korean apart from Stand by you which is a japanese album (which does NOT represent Korea). Correct me if I am wrong.

just wanna say that 2007 they did not have a new korean album but participated in 2007's Asia Song Festival :)

1) SM TRAINED all the boys and put in 5, 6 years of MONEY into these boys training them to sing, dance, act. They paid for the dance instructors, the singing instructions, the performances, the rooms, accomdodations, etc when TVXQ made NO MONEY. When they were NOBODIES, SM invested TONS of money promoting them. For five, six years. That adds up.

i agree with what you say but i think jaejoong mentioned before that they need to pay for their training lessons right?

like something around the lines how he took extra part time job to afford his life and the training lessons.

Anybody has original picture of this?

76634868.jpg

ANOTHER THING

can i request that we stop spectaculating without proof and assuming.

i know this is a forum but can we please calm down?

over 100 pages of non stop opinions(doesnt help that they're all similar)

i think we all roughly get the idea already, those who are still confused PLEASE BACKTRACK!

i believe everyone here has the basic knowledge to tell truth and rumours, if you cant, then please stick to believing only true official statement.

basically there's nothing much we can do now too except wait and pray for the best outcome.

it's okay to discuss but dun you guys think we've been arguing over the same things over and over again??

whatever you feel about the whole situation, be it contract SM or stupid 3v2 crap.

IF YOU ARE A TRUE FAN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO BELIEVE.

if you think homin is wrong and blah disappointed whatever, there's only two conclusion.

you're an obvious biased jae/chun/su fan or you disappointed yourself in being a DBSK fan or ho/min fan.

And i like to remind all people, this may be a forum but it is a DBSK thread.

if you have negative thoughts and opinions, please think twice as it may be bashing the artist.

and people who are obviously spamming with one liners or non constructive comments, we don't want this thread to close especially at a time like this.

Guest ang3l soul

The vid is really Touching..

I beg to disagree. At this point in time, they both need each other but if it's not for HoMin's drama, I'd go for, DBSK doesn't need SM anymore BUT SM needs TVXQ in any case. Why? DBSK is the main source of income for SME right now. They may not be active in Korea but they are HUGE internationally especially in Asia. TVXQ is not just Korea's number 1 but Asia's number 1! People may disagree with what I say that they are number 1 coz in Japan, they are not (I agree to that due to the fact that I acknowledge they are not the biggest artist in Japan) but TVXQ has a GREAT impact in Asia. Though SM still has other artists, some of the fans are fans of SMTOWN family and some of them are TVXQ fans as well. Like for example is myself, I really love SHINee and SNSD but if SM tries to disband my favorite group, then I would forget SME and I wouldn't support their artists anymore. But I really hope they will put up their own company in the future. The battle is, TVXQ's word vs SM's word. Who would you believe? If I am an investor, I would go for TVXQ's side for I am aware of how powerful they are. TVXQ & fans should unite. We can make it through this together.

Totally Agree with wat u said..Even I think if Dbsk needs Sm thn Sm needz DBSk as much or even more i guess..same goes for me too..wat got me into k-pop is DBSK n if not Dbsk thn No one :P

Japanese news about 3 members of DBSK vs. SM. 2nd video is quite long ( more than 8 minutes ) and they made lots of comments about the situation.

Anyone's willing to translate these videos ? :vicx:

Guest Xiao Miss

I am one of those fans who yearn for DBSK not to disband. They're too great of a band! Their bond is just awesome. You can feel it.

But regarding the statement: SM needs DBSK, I agree that it's more of DBSK needing SM. They've begun with this from the very start. The boys do the hard work for sure, but all that hardwork would be pointless without SM. Other artists in other companies suffer more and work harder only to no avail, without even attaining a quarter of DBSK's success. SM is they key. So you ask about the failed bands of SM, the answer is easy. Wrong timing or too unprepared for a debut. DBSK was lucky when they debuted because there was no top boyband at that moment. Matched up with their talents and charm, they succeeded. I believe SM still remains to be one of the key reasons to DBSK's success. But it's disappointing that it's been more than a decade but they hadn't changed their policies at all.

Guest chyna

090801 Chun @A-Nation

%7Boption%7D 21-3.jpg[/

%7Boption%7D 22-2.jpg[/

%7Boption%7D 20-4.jpg[/

credit togethertvxq

oohh i really like chun's new hair. he looks so boyish. kinda reminds me of jae's short hair.^^

Guest intan

Japanese news about 3 members of DBSK vs. SM. 2nd video is quite long ( more than 8 minutes ) and they made lots of comments about the situation.

Anyone's willing to translate these videos ? :vicx:

Even the Japanese media are discussing seriously about the JaeChunSu lawsuit. I wonder how SM is going to handle this. DBSK is really huge now, many people care about them..another thing, why there's only one news about the lawsuit on Korean TV??..hurmm..

I really want to know what these people are talking about. My brain is like mentally exhausted after reading so many discussions and arguments on soompi.lol

~ Always Keep the Faith ~

Archived