[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Senorita_

^ The drama will be airing in September :)

Yoochun's joining the 'Milk Club' formed by Super Junior member, Lee Teuk.

I read this yesterday and I was surprised that Leetuek mentioned Yoochun joining the Milk Club. No where did I know that this will become such a heated topic here :blink: I don't think it actually means for 'depressed' members, but just for those who feels like their stressed, tired or worried to join this club and express themselves with eachother. Usually you always see them put a brave face for the public, but on the inside they are probably bothered by some things.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fin123

[iNFO] 090726 Combined Hit "a-nation '09 BEST HIT SELECTION (CD+DVD)"

Source: CDJapan and withTVXQ

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com ~ fin123 @ soompi

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

i3a1kx.jpg

a-nation '09 BEST HIT SELECTION

CD+DVD

2009/07/29

Y2,500 (tax included)

AVCD-23905

a-nation'09 is about to start and songs that are to be performed would be included in a CD+DVD! Artistes such as TRF, Every Little Thing, Ayumi Hamasaki, Do As Infinity, Koda Kumi, Ai, Tohoshinki, AAA, GIRL NEXT DOOR and more are included!

A really exciting event is about to happen!

T/N: A rather interesting song list. They're after Ayumi Hamasaki!

[CD]

1. glitter - Ayumi Hamasaki

2. Survivor - Tohoshinki

[DVD]

1. glitter (PV) - Ayumi hamasaki

2. Survivor (Video Clip) - Tohoshinki

Guest sweetfig

[TRANS] 090726 UFO REPLIES FROM JAEMIN

Fan: Oppa, how about having a passionate night with me today?

JJ: I already have plans with Yunho

Fan: (Yunjae picture) Date, date, date~ Tell me honestly, you guys are dating, right?

JJ: I'm joking, you never know, we might be dating.

Fan: Jaejoong, Yunho is mine. Give me~~

JJ: But Yunho is a little expensive~~!

Source: [东方神起全球中文网]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

AHHHHHHHHH.

YUNJAE-NESSSS. THIS JUST MADE MY LONG STUDYING DAY!!!

yay FOR yunjae!!!hahahaha

thank you for the transsss~~.

Jaejoong-ah, what plans are you having with yunho?? and your dating? tsktsk hahahaha

Guest SufancyDeFTTS

To lighten things up a bit, how about a discussion? I've always wanted to ask this anyway.

Which DBSK song(s) is the most meaningful to you? I'm just curious because even though DBSK has a lot of great songs, I'm sure everyone has those select few songs that are special to them for one reason or another. I have a bunch of favorite DBSK songs, but only a few 'special' songs, you could say. Like for me, they are..

Purple Line (My first DBSK song)

Proud (Reminds me of all of the hardships they went through in Japan)

Don't Say Goodbye (Reminds me of that emotional period they went through during the Mirotic comeback when they worried about being forgotten and old)

Love In The Ice (Other than being my favorite DBSK song, to me it represents DBSK's strong vocals and their great music. It also got me through a lot of hard times)

Oh and also Hug (for obvious reasons, the song that started it all)

So, what are yours? :)

Thanks for this question, to distract ppl's attention to those pointless fuss.

Which DBSK song(s) is the most meaningful to you?

A lot. But I definitely choose

#1. TONIGHT. I was totally amazed by Jaejoong's falsetto and high note in this song.

#2. Proud. Especially in the FITB concert, I cried along with them. :tears:

#3. Love In The Ice, still amazed by their high note, and the lyrils is sad but beautiful.

I like many of their songs. So it's kinda hard to choose the most one. But there is one song I also highly recommend is

Heart, Mind and Soul. This is a really beautiful song. The lyrils is so meaningful. Check it out if you haven't listened to this song before.

Question here: Have anyone ever ordered from Crebeau JEFF? esp. you are from USA. I wanna support Jaejoong a bit by buying his merchandise. I know we could order on his Crebeau JEFF website. But I do need some advice. Thanks in advance.

Which DBSK song(s) is the most meaningful to you? I'm just curious because even though DBSK has a lot of great songs, I'm sure everyone has those select few songs that are special to them for one reason or another. I have a bunch of favorite DBSK songs, but only a few 'special' songs, you could say.

hmm. theres soo many songs that are meaningful for me, but i'll just name 3. lol

1. Believe - The lyrics really touched me. especially the beginning. The lyrics are sooo good. lol

2. Hug - as you can see, this is their debut song, and this song is sung by the one and only TVXQ! ^^

3. Proud - I get teary everytime I hear this song.

Guest Heaven2100

Which DBSK song(s) is the most meaningful to you? I'm just curious because even though DBSK has a lot of great songs, I'm sure everyone has those select few songs that are special to them for one reason or another. I have a bunch of favorite DBSK songs, but only a few 'special' songs, you could say. Like for me, they are..

Hmmm... The Most Meaningful? Tough question!

1. Love In The Ice And Taxi- I adore this songs!!! ADORE.. the songs that I really understood who are DBSK/THSK/TVXQ!! All time fav!

2. Bolero- Gives me goosbumps whenever I hear the bridge and the music! WOW

3. All the were love songs.. But... Tri-angle is a really meaningful song and describes what happening now in the world...

4. Well.. The first song that hooked me up was Mirotic...(although i denied it at first..:D)

5. Proud- I don't listen to this song actually.... But I remember the perfomances.. it was touching.. and Asu Wu Kuru Kara- JUNSU crying in the T concert.. And As We kiss goodbye- Soulmate did an amazing job!!! and the high notes and the piano were WOW!

WOW many songs.. :D But this is mainly it.!

Guest apathy

Mirotic-The first song that introduced me to DBSK.

Love in the Ice- The first live performance I watched and couldn't get out of my mind.

Bolero- It's just impossibly beautiful.

Wasurenaide- Ahh, those emotions in the song...

Proud- I'll always tear when I watch the performance in Budokan.

And regarding Yoochun's depression, I wouldn't comment much. But if it's true, I hope he gets out of it soon.

Guest yayamin

All about DBSK 3 korean version is up for pre-order at DVD Heaven. The price is USD 66, 445 and there's english subtitles...Yay!!!!

Details info please visit http://dvdheaven.com/

Edit : Something strange's happened. When I tried to refresh the page, the info about AADBSK 3 korean version is gone. But I did make some note :

1. The release date is 14 August 2009

2. There will be 6 DVD

DVD 1. Saipan's Story

DVD 2. Couple Talk Part 2

DVD 3. Theme talk (e-korea, podonamu, and some korean word, hehehe..)

DVD 4. MV and Music Program SBS (there are 7 version of Mirotic MV and Wrong number)

DVD 5. Making Film (including this coconut secret story, scandal 4862, PL making, etc, hahaha..)

DVD 6. SBS entertainment program

3. First edition includes photobook 60 pages, hardboard case, and poster

Guest miyac

Gaah! its finally out for pre-order in DVDHEAVEN! we have to wait for yesasia!

And it has english subtitles! OMG yes! :D

All About DBSK 3 Korean Version is OUT!

[DVD] All about Dong Bang Shin Ki - vol.3 (6disc) [with 60p PhotoBook(first limited)] +Poster

Category : DVD

Genre : Others Korean Music

Production : SM Entertainment & SBSi

Release : 2009-08-14

Detail Features

Screen : NTSC 16:9 (ANAMORPHIC WIDESCREEN), 4:3

Audio : DOLBY DIGITAL STEREO

Region Code : Region 3

Runtime : 839 Min.

Dubbing : Korean

Subtitle : Korean, English

Grade : Over 12 years old

More Features :

- Region Code : 1 , 3

- First Limited Edition : 60p PhotoBook + Hardboard Case

(After First limited Edition is sold out, there is no photobook and case is regular case)

si_20090727_11-1.jpg

Link! (:

HERE!

Guest ckino

Well......I love all their songs!! But I have to say it would be Rising Sun just because this is the song that make me fall in love with their music. I listen to Rising sun by chance from my best friend's mp3. She's a fanatic fan of K-pop while im too busy indulging myself with J-Rock/J-pop since im learning Nihon-Go that time. And well Korean really is alien to me at that time but hearing Rising Sun it really did a thing to me. Jaejoong voice really catch my attention the most. After that I try to listen to all of their songs (During this time the boys haven't start their Japan activities yet). I have to say im totally Hooked! Not just the fast beat song really good but their ballad song really impress me. During this time I didn't even know their faces yet.

I told myself i need to see their MV and of course Rising Sun is their first MV i watched well from that point onward I didn't stop searching out about them. Thanks to Rising Sun I become a fan for K-pop music as well.

So for me its RISING SUN!

p/s : I say Jaejoong voice catch my interest the most rite? Well after watching the MV i fall in love with him. Gosh!! who wont fall in love with his drop dead crazy sexy face in that MV especially the scene where he shed tears in the church! His image practically burn in my head!!!

Guest tohoblaq

I didn't mean to stir up a heated debate here after posting about Yoochun joining the Milk Club. I'm sorry if anyone is upset about it.

Anyway, does anyone know what happened to their 4th album comeback showcase? I see '080921 performances' in the AADBSK3 DVD list, but there's nothing about showing the whole showcase. I wanna see their Sexy and Cute expressions! I almost forgot about it. :( And I wanna see Yoochun saying "I'm hungry~!" in a super cute voice.

Anyone knows where they're gonna show the showcase? The FULL thing?

Guest Mitakki

All About DBSK 3 Korean Version is OUT!

Wow... AADBSK3 seems so interesting!!! I want to buy but I can't effort it. It is too expensive... :huh:

Yoochun's joining the 'Milk Club' formed by Super Junior member, Lee Teuk.

What's happening, Yoochun ah??? :(

He seems happy these days, he smiles a lot!!! Now I'm kind of afraid that his smiles on screen might sometimes be fake and he acts cheerful like nothing happens cuz he doesn't want people he loves to worry about him???

I hope that depression thing isn't too serious, maybe he just has his bad days where he gets more insecure than usual and feels a little depressive. Like G-Dragon case, Yoochun needs some serious rest or he may take an overseas vacation to clear his mind!!!

Yoochun, remember you always have your members, your family, friends and Cassiopeia!!! I believe you can overcome whatever it is. Stay strong and hwaiting!!!~

By the way, is it really Yoochun's Cyworld???

It seems that he seriously has a CY!!!

Here is the address: http://www.cyworld.com/BlueFaith

32a5770f8441fccf37d1221.jpg

a12d1fa3fd599985caefd01.jpg

c450b4cac9f65a37bf09e61.jpg

Credit: MickyBaidu

Guest Shaneira

MICKY's DEPRESSION

micky fighting!

DBSK fighting!

you are loved by millions! :D

yeah, they're loved by millions but those millions are the same people who don't really understand them or know them at all. it's those same millions who might support them in everything they do, but when it comes to their personal lives (let's face it, fans ARE jealous, period) they'd be the first ones to push a girl away from them. now THAT is what i call depressing. >.<

sorry for that nonsense lol

the "you are loved by millions" just immediately made me say those stuff.

and about mickey's depression thing...i think although we see him as the "most emotional" in the group, something tells me that this guy is freaking strong. :)

he might want to say certain things out loud, but he knows for himself he can't, coz not everyone will understand. whenever i look at him, i get the feeling that he holds in a lot. maybe he's just a bit tired of being strong, that's all ^^

Yunho's Drama

Ah ! I'm so excited for this, especially since it revolves around soccer, my favourite sport in the world. First Jaejoong, and then Yunho! I'm really happy for them that they're finally branching out to do individual things. They've always been doing everything together, and it's about time they moved in their own paths to grow as people and artists.

Micky's Depression

Well, whether rumours are true or not, you can't be surprised because he's a celebrity, not to mention the fact that he's one highly publicised and always under the scrutiny of media, public and fans. Let's face it, you're bound to run yourself emotionally to the ground when you've been living under the limelight for so long, working non stop with an extremely busy schedule, flying back and forth between two countries, and hardly having a proper vacation. To be honest, in my opinion, they're holding up rather strong with the amount of work they go through in a year, if you compare it to Hollywood stars, most have either been through or will be doing drugs under some stage of their life. It just can't be helped because that's just what's intertwined with being a celebrity. The fame and love from fans come hand in hand with huge amounts of pressure to continually better yourself and give something better back to the public, and yes there is no such thing as privacy anymore. I would not be surpised if the others are in a similar situation as Micky, NOT TO SAY THEY ARE. You just have to continually show your support for them. That's the best you could do as devoted fans.

On another note, YAY! AADBSK 3 KOREA VERSION IS OUT! WOOT! I am so excited. But does that mean they are never going to release Dating on Earth, I was highly anticipating that as well. Ah wells, Non stop hours of DBSK is good enough for me ! And I'm exctied about their new single as well, I didn't watch any fancams from their concert cause I didn't want to spoil it for me when I bought the actual dvd's. I only saw pictures, but from lots of people's comment, this collaboration between the SoulMates sounds awesome! So many things are coming out, their concert dvd's and AADBSK. - not to mention Heaven's Postman, soon!

I cant go on DVDHEAVEN at all

i just got an email from them about ordering from them

"Hello~ Thanks always for your interest in our website. [DVD] All about Dong Bang Shin Ki - vol.3 (6disc) will be released at 14.Aug.2009. You can order it on our website from tomorrow(28.Jul.2009).^^ And about Summer Holiday of DVDHEAVEN. It is holiday from 01.Aug.2009 to 05.Aug.2009. Please refer to it. Have a nice day!! "

AADBSK 3

OMG.. That's one hella long list of contents for their most-anticipated DVD set! :D

It's so cool the boys have got individual versions for Mirotic and Wrong Number MVs! I wonder how it'll turn out to be like.. ><

And wow there's the individual stories (making of) for Vacation which is such a long-ago thing. Would be nicer if there was Dating On Earth! :<

In any case, every single thing in the contents r excitement-worthy! XD Can't wait for the release of this DVD set!

Guest angelzluv

I just found this on YT

credit: seouldreamseries @YT

AADBSK3-hua,,,it's gonna be released soon...yay..can't wait for it...

they got 1version for each member...huah...and they really shoot "picture of you" mv... :lol:

Guest playcrackthesky

yeah, that is yoochun's cy.

i only recently found out about it, like a couple days ago.

i used to think that the rumours of his cyworld was just lies, but it's really him, haha.

yeah, i am really excited for aadbsk3. even though it came out a long time ago, and i already watched it, i wanna watch line up again.

i hope that it's not sold out on YA by the time i get to it.

also anticipating the couple talks. awkwardness is the best! AHAHAHA.

Guest fin123

[iNFO] 090727 All About Dong Bang Shin Ki 3 (Korean Version)

Source: Gmarket

Shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

2d9353m.jpg

ARTIST : 東方神起

TITLE : ALL ABOUT 東方神起 season3

제작사 : S.M.Entertainment & SBSi

유통사 : 프리지엠(PRE.GM)

발매예정일 : 2009년 8월 14일

품목 : DVD

구성 : [ DVD 6장+약 60page 분량의 사이판 미공개 스페셜 화보집(북표지 포함)+고급 하드보드 박스 ]

관람등급 : 12세 이상 관람가

화면비 : NTSC 16:9 (ANAMORPHIC WIDESCREEN), 4:3

오디오 : DOLBY DIGITAL STEREO

러닝타임 : 약 839분

디스크수 : 6 DISC (DUAL LAYER)

지역코드 : 1, 3

자막 : 한국어/영어

기타: 포스터 1종/ 초도 물량 한정 지급

ALL ABOUT 東方神起'라는 최고의 DVD 브랜드가 더욱 강하고 재미있는 컨텐츠로 새롭게 무장, 다시 season3로 돌아왔다!

ALL ABOUT 東方神起(2006년 발매)와 ALL ABOUT 東方神起 season2(2007년발매)는 각 발매 년도에 한국에서 최고의 판매량을 기록

ALL ABOUT 東方神起 season2는 일본 라이센스 발매시 -> 오리콘 DVD음악차트 2위, 타워레코드 DVD/VIDEO-TOP차트에서 2위를 기록

사이판 해외 현지 로케를 통해 제작된 초특급 리얼 버라이어티쇼 '떴다, 동방신기!' 수록!

사이판에서 촬영한 미공개 뮤직비디오 '노을..바라보다(Picture Of You)'를 DVD에 최초로 독점 공개!

이전에는 볼 수 없었던 '주문'과 'Wrong Number'의 각 멤버별 버전 뮤직비디오와 댄스 버전 뮤직비디오 최초 수록!

2탄에서 솔직한 대화와 내용으로 화제를 모았던 커플토크가 part2로 다시 돌아온다!

동방신기 멤버들의 한국와 일본의 단골 맛집 최초 공개! (한국-이테이블, 일본-포도나무)

멤버들이 기르는 각자의 애견들이 동방신기와 함께 전격 동반 출연! 애견신기!

정규 4집 앨범 활동 기간의 미공개 MAKING FILM들 최초 공개!

‘김정은의 초콜릿’ No Cut Story 최초공개! 東方神起 가을 미니 콘서트 영상 새로운 편집 버전 수록!

다시보고 싶은 영상 - SBS인기가요 출연, 1위의 순간들, SBS 가요대전, 라인업, 기적의 승부사 영상 수록!

DVD.01 [TVXQ!'s Saipan Story]

TVXQ!’s Special Holiday in Saipan

DVD.02 [Couple Talk PART2]

영웅재중+유노윤호(HERO+U-Know)

시아준수+영웅재중(Xiah+HERO)

영웅재중+최강창민(HERO+MAX)

영웅재중+믹키유천(HERO+Micky)

시아준수+믹키유천(Xiah+Micky)

믹키유천+유노윤호(Micky+U-Know)

믹키유천+최강창민(Micky+MAX)

시아준수+최강창민(Xiah+MAX)

유노윤호+최강창민(U-Know+MAX)

시아준수+유노윤호(Xiah+U-Know)

DVD.3 [Theme Talk : 食?味?愛 ]

食 : e-table (Korea)

味 : podo-namu (Japan)

愛 : 애견신기 [HERO♥비크 / MAX♥망둥이/ Xiah♥샤키/ U-Know♥태풍/ Micky♥하랑]

DVD.04 [MUSIC]

01. Music Video

‘노을..바라보다(Picture Of You)’

‘Purple Line’

‘주문-MIROTIC’(Original Ver.)

‘주문-MIROTIC’ (Dance Ver.)

‘주문-MIROTIC’ (HERO Ver.)

‘주문-MIROTIC’ (MAX Ver.)

‘주문-MIROTIC’ (Xiah Ver.)

‘주문-MIROTIC’ (U-Know Ver.)

‘주문-MIROTIC’ (Micky Ver.)

‘Wrong Number’ (Original Ver.)

‘Wrong Number’ (Dance Ver.)

‘Wrong Number’ (HERO Ver.)

‘Wrong Number’ (MAX Ver.)

‘Wrong Number’ (Xiah Ver.)

‘Wrong Number’ (U-Know Ver.)

‘Wrong Number’ (Micky Ver.)

02. SBS Music Program

080224 인기가요 Special Stage ‘Purple Line’

080928 인기가요 Comeback Special

[‘주문-MIROTIC’, ‘Love in the Ice’, ‘Hey!(Don’t Bring Me Down)’]

081005 인기가요 ‘주문-MIROTIC’

081012 인기가요 ‘주문-MIROTIC’&뮤티즌송 수상1

081019 인기가요 ‘주문-MIROTIC’&뮤티즌송 수상2

081026 인기가요 ‘주문-MIROTIC’&뮤티즌송 수상3

081130 인기가요 ‘Wrong Number’

081207 인기가요 ‘Wrong Number’

081230 가요대전 [‘주문-MIROTIC’, ‘Wrong Number’]

DVD.05 [MAKING FILM]

Theater Drama ‘VACATION’ : TVXQ! Story

Theater Drama ‘VACATION’: U-Know Story

Theater Drama ‘VACATION’: HERO Story

Theater Drama ‘VACATION’: MAX & Xiah Story

Theater Drama ‘VACATION’: Micky Story

‘Purple Line’ M/V Sketch

‘Purple Line’ Special Stage[sBS인기가요]Behind Story

Special FanMeeting (1) “4862 Scandal”

‘주문-MIROTIC’ Jacket Sketch (A,B Ver.)

‘주문-MIROTIC’ M/V Sketch

청소년에게 꿈과 희망을 - ‘東方神起 가을 미니 콘서트’ Press Conference

‘주문-MIROTIC’ The 1st Stage[sBS인기가요] Behind Story

‘주문-MIROTIC’ Jacket Sketch (C Ver.)

‘Wrong Number’ M/V Sketch

Special FanMeeting (2) “You`re My Flower Lady”

All about 東方神起 Season3 – TVXQ!’s Special Holiday In Saipan Diary

All about 東方神起 Season3 - Jacket Sketch

All about 東方神起 Season3 - Exclusive M/V ‘노을..바라보다(Picture Of You)’ Sketch

All about 東方神起 Season3 - TVXQ!’s Saipan Coconut Secret Story

The 3rd Asia Tour Concert - ‘O’ Poster Photo Sketch

YAMAHA Promotion: 2009 Bangkok Motor Show

DVD.06 [sHOW : SBS-TV ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAM Collection]

080223 ‘라인업’

080302 ‘기적의 승부사’ - MAX, Xiah, U-Know

080921 청소년에게 꿈과 희망을 – ‘東方神起 가을 미니 콘서트’

[‘Rising Sun’, ‘Hey!(Don’t Bring Me Down)’,‘Love In The Ice’, ‘주문-MIROTIC’]

081002 ‘김정은의 초콜릿’ No Cut Story

[iNFO] 090727 Pre-ordering AADBSK3 (Korean Version)

Source: YesAsia, DVDHeaven and Gmarket

Compiled by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

2d9353m.jpg

YesAsia

North America:

6DVDs + Photobook + Folded Poster | 6DVDs + Photobook + Poster in Tube

Global

6DVDs + Photobook + Folded Poster | 6DVDs + Photobook + Poster in Tube

Free shipping

DVDHeaven

To be announced tomorrow, 28th of July

Gmarket

Here

Please note that all packages will only be shipped using EMS (Express Mail Service). You may want to check first whether the customs in your country charge crazy fees.

Shipping fees:

Region 1 (Cambodia, Macao, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam) - about USD8.30

Region 2 (Brunei Darussalam, India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka) - about USD8.60

Region 3 (Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary,Ireland, Israel, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand,Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovak Rep, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan) - about USD11.30

Region 4 (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Morocco) - about USD12.87

Japan - about USD8.08

Hong Kong - about USD8.16

China - about USD8.16

Australia - about USD9.68

USA - about USD12.07

More info here.

[iNFO] 090726 MTV JK Pop 07/27-07/31 Exciting Preview

Source: Mr.TVXQ

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com ~ fin123 @ soompi

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

4. Super Junior & Big Bang goods give-away!

5. TVXQ School Attack!

PROJECT: INTERNATIONALLY DBSK

2dh9xtv.png

DBSK's 6th year is approaching us and to think we only just celebrated their 5th year anniversary! 5 years, 5 men and 1 love. Soon it's going to be 6 years, still the same 5 men and still the same 1 love!

The theme for this project is "Internationally DBSK," simply because we want to show / give the boys the full-blown international love that we have for them.

O! has been given the chance, the opportunity to work with 6 [how coincidental] international DBSK forums who have the same goal as us for this project,

which is to show the boys the international DBSK fever we all have right now.

This project is early simply because this is going to be one of our biggest project ever and we want to make sure that things go 100% or at least 99.98% right. We've opened up a suggestion thread here

for you guys to suggest ideas for the project. After all, we need to plan this together ^^

Let us show the boys that there is...

One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ!

I hope you guys join in this project one way or another.

Advertise this project:

2db5eh5.jpg

[url="http://www.onetvxq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3551"][img=http://i27.tinypic.com/2db5eh5.jpg][/url]

Archived