[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

I’m just one of so many people who are sooo proud of the boys right now.

Knowing how hard it was for them to get to where they are now makes me respect them even more. I love the fact that they started small and just took little baby steps at a time to reach their dream. It made me think that no matter what kind of dream I may have, unbelievable it may seem, but working hard on it would make it come true.

Thank you boys for making us, your fans, proud of your accomplishments for it is with your sweat and hard work that you've reached such heights.

On another note, have noticed a lot of fanboys posting…I’m so happy that another one of their dream, which is to gain lots of boy fans, is also coming true.

DBSK/TVXQ/TOHOSHINKI fighting!

I salute you.

Tonight you will make history and thank God for making it come true.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jer_sweety

I've posted here a couple of times before, but I guess I need to say that as a male fan (and, I suppose, that makes me the minority here), I too am getting shivers thinking about the fact that our boys are performing at the Tokyo Dome as we speak. I'm so proud of all they've achieved, both in Korea and Japan, and this really is a sign of their success. I can imagine them, in the finale, looking at each other like "We made it... We really made it." And they did, y'know. They've gone through all the hardships and the tough times in the industry - in the beginning of their Japan outreach they were going from performing in huge stadiums one night (in Korea), jumping on a plane and heading to Japan where they performed in dingy cinemas in front of 200 people. As they all have said in interviews: "There's so many times when we nearly gave up."

It breaks my heart to think of them dealing with that sort of thing, but... Look at them now. On top of the world, and performing for all the people they love (and who love them back), be it Japan, Thailand, Korea, China, the US... Anywhere and everywhere the name of DongBang makes people shiver.

I tell you what, I can almost guarantee that they all cry tonight. And if I were there I'd be crying with them. There's something about DBSK that brings out the best in me, and I've got alot to thank them for. I'm so proud that they've truly made it; so proud that they've made their dream.

For whatever the future holds, I'll be their fan. I will always remember the names Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu, Shim Changmin and Jung Yunho. I, the manly, straight Australian guy that I am... I will always remember the name Tohoshinki.

So good luck, boys. And thankyou. For everything.

Wow, it's really rare to meet fan boys like you in forums like this.

Thanks for your words and I agree with what you said.

That is why we are all so proud for them for achieving one

of their dreams which is to perform in Tokyo Dome.

because we all know that they work so hard to achieve

what they are now. All their efforts, sacrifices and hard ships

were worth it. So guys, HEADS UP.

Guest dbsgdec

^

Thats from the TSC staff report ^^

TOKYO DOME Bring it on!

YooSu Ring!! ( Junsu Give Ring To YooChun )

hehe..I found this highly amusing=P

OMG. That ring is actually really gorgeous. See all those diamonds? And it cost 4000 USD?!!! Like the uploader said, Junsu's cheapstake, he wont even pay for Eunhyuk's food and let him starve! But he bought Yoochun a freaking expensive ring!!!! Yoosu brotherly love <333 I will repeat this. BROTHERLY!

If I'm not mistaken Yunjae also share the same engagement ring between them?

Just to show off some more of my DBSK Fanboy-ism...

My room!

Good, god. You have more posters and pics than I do. I used to have more, but now all i keep is one poster.

Good to see fanboys. Fanboys should come out more and introduce themselves. I think there's already a lot here in soompi right?

Guest khiddy

Yoochun's cyworld main page pic

I found this on naver. He just uploaded this morning. I at first thought it's not his cyworld but right now OMG . Maybe its his goong cos it looks familiar though. Is that really him or it just someone looks like him???? I dont want to believe it cos i still thought someone just doing prank by pretending to update on his cyworld for past few months. and now arghhhh!! It really looks like a pic from movie scene or drama . (looks at that clavicles and bracelet.)

cychun.jpg

credit naver blog, yoochun's cyworld

090704 Oricon Daily Chart

*1 嵐 「Everything」 21,948

*2 東方神起 「Stand by U」 *6,935 

*3 遊助 「たんぽぽ/海賊船/其の拳」 *2,932

28 東方神起 「Share The World/ウィーアー!」

2009/06/29付 ~ 2009/07/02付

嵐   東方  ℃-ute  flumpool  遊助  AKB48  ビッグバン

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

29(月)   ---,---  ---,---  ---,---  ---,---  **5,842 **2,874 **1,123

30(火)   135,053 *94,838 *13,446 ***,*** ***,*** ***,*** ***,***

*1(水)   *86,462 *24,946 ***,*** **7,756 ***,*** ***,*** ***,***

*2(木)   *42,575 *12,725 ***,*** **4,013 ***,*** ***,*** ***,***

*3(金)   *21,948 **6,935 ***,*** ***,*** **2,932 ***,*** ***,***

*4(土)   

*5(日)   

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

추정매상  286,038 139,444 *13,446 *11,769 **8,774 **2,874 **1,123

credit to bestiz, DNBN

Guest Natsumi_sshi

This thread is moving faster today, and why? Cause it's THE SECRET CODE TOKYO DOME Concert tonight!! (Or right now ;D)

TRANSLATIONS

7月4日・5日 東京ドームでのLIVEを収録したDVD。当日のLIVEの興奮を網羅した1枚!! アマレイケース、縦長ブックレット (8P)仕様。

New live DVD release from Dong Bang Shin Ki (Tohoshinki) featuring footage of their July 4 and 5, 2009 concert at Tokyo Dome. Includes 8-page booklet.

初回盤仕様:初回限定映像特典: 全国アリーナツアーダイジェスト映像、オフショット映像 (予定)

Special Limited Edition(first press i think?): Whole arena tour photos, Offshoot Video, Limited Edition Photos (Tentative Plan)

OMG. Are you serious? The boys are probably performing this right now and everyone's all ready to churn out a DVD to

dry up my finances already? 63USD? The British fans are far more lucky with the price, but I'm Australian. The Tokyo Dome TSC DVD is going to

cost me 78AUD ==". And I also want the Miroticon DVD, and AADBSK 3. Man SM/Avex now how to suck me dry TT"

I can't wait to see/hear/watch all the goodies from tonight's performance. OMG Fobbiyo the fanaccount was awesome. All that ToeHou

merchandise xD And the line of fans O_O. Great Wall of China...literally!

WOOT, I'm too excited...and one more thing:

I'M JUST CURIOUS, Who Do You Think will cry FIRST LATER IN THE TOKYO DOME CONCERT?

Yoochun. Micky Yoochun. And why? Because he is the biggest crybaby ever. And proud to love him for it ;D

Guest dreamsincolor

I think many of us know that all five members truly love their fans, no matter what part of the world. When I read some of the comments about Jaejoong I immediately thought of these images which will always stick in my head. He often is the first to show respect, and at this concert, you see him going down on his knees and the others follow his lead.

He cried at the fan meeting when they played the video '1 year and 7 months' and I know that wasn't fake. So, please, for new fans and those who may not have paid much attention to Jaejoong in the past, please don't believe that he is deceiving or fake or cold or thinks he's all that... because he is an old soul, a very loving person and doesn't deserve to be called fake (or anything similarly negative).

I can't imagine what will happen at the end of this first night at the Dome. i hope they're having a trouble free concert that will be an amazing experience for them as well as their old and new fans.

takeabow.jpg

takeabow2.jpg

credits: pics from Soompi, I don't know who they belong to

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

THE TIDAL WAVE OF RED OCEAN WILL HIT TOKYO DOME!

Although we fanboys are rare enough....

but our love for the boys, the gods of the east, is not rare to find

coz its the same love as wat the fangirls do..

Ive been liking the boys, their music their personality

just last year but until now

Ive continued to like them...

They were the only and first artist group ive been addicted with.

Though i have not gone to their concerts..

but i do wish i could go...

Although i have not gone with them through hardships they have felt..

i feel proud of them everytime i hear their music..

sometimes their music makes me feel happy from my hardships..

I think that the problem in my life im gone through now

is not as hard as the pressure and problem and the road my tvxq hyungs gone through .

the hardship i have gone through is not just half as wat they have gone...

Even we tvxq and me have different roads, i can say that.

In the year 2008, they got us in their spell again..

Though the gods was not sure that the spell is enough to fulfill the 1year and 7months loss of cassie.

Though tvxq was not sure that they will have a good results of their spell after 1 year and 7months away from their own land...

Cassies stand by their side, which made me believe even more than they are

THE GODS OF THE EAST.

THE GODS OF THE EAST WHO ARE

NOT JUST IDOL GROUP

BUT THE MOST TALENTED GODS WE HAVE SEEN IN REALITY.

Now as they continue to dream..

THE DREAM OF EVERY KOREAN ARTISTS

NOT JUST KOREAN

BUT INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS.

TO PERFORM IN TOKYO DOME.

Its not doom every artists will face if they perform here.

but the heaven of their life.

As this dream is not just a dream for TVXQ!!

ITS THE REALITY..

I feel nervous,happy,excited..

for them!

Coz i like them and coz im proud of them!

TVXQ WILL NOT PERFORM IN TOKYO DOME THAT THERE WILL BE ONLY FIVE OF THEM.

THERE ARE SIX PEOPLE THAT WILL BE THERE..

THE SIXTH MEMBER OF TVXQ ARE..

WE CASSIOPEIA..

WE BIGEAST...

WE FANS OF TVXQ..

coz we will Stand by U always TVXQ!

TOHO TOHO FAITO!

SARANGHAEYO TVXQ FOR MAKING AS PROUD!

AISH*TE IMASU TVXQ FOR MAKING AS ALWAYS HAPPY!

-CASSIOPEIA_DIAMOND-

Guest miss betty

Yoochun's cyworld..

Not sure about the cyworld but that pic is definitely him..

Maybe he's somewhere in Tokyo Dome? The colour of the building looks like it.. Perhaps somewhere in the back? Or the Avex building?

Not sure if he has cyworld account.. The last time I heard anything about him and cyworld would be when he left a message for Shinae using his friend's account..

I'm sure all 5 will cry be it publicly, privately, today or tomorrow..

Have a feeling Changmin will not cry.. Tear up yes but he'll hold it in.. MKMF was a surprise and I'm sure he'll remind himself to not let that happen again but this is their dream.. I hope he gives in..

MECHA MECHA NERVOUS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

HOPEFULLY ALL GOES WELL.....

TOHO!!

TOHO!!

TOHOSHINKI FIGHTO!!!!!!!!

Guest legra88

Hey there

this is legra here

anyways, since most of you wondering what's happening in Tokyo Dome right now, why don't you hop by Sharingyoochun because we are having live updates from the concert itself...

ouh and tokyo dome pamphlet scans can be found here. just don't hotlink alright.

here's an example:

tscmobile.png

Do not forget it’s Bangkok time

5:03 pm

Junsu did the Junjuwa gag! Changmin did Otsukareyama one! Very cute and very fast

4:54

Heart mind and soul now. A crowd of almost 50,000 keeping quiet is beautiful!!!!!!

4:45pm

YC was extra sleazed for FORCE lol The look on his face

4:34pm

9095 Now. Damn Yunho sounds good

4:26pm

Yoochun’s rap. I’m listening to his voice. Just killed me. He sounds so good.

credit: sharingyoochun

Guest Rosa812

Now I feel so excited!!!! What can I do to controll my self???? I'm looking forward to reading the fan accounts from Tokyo Dome..... :rolleyes:

I'm a silent member for a very long time, but with this great event, I can't help writing some frases to express my feelings.... ^_^

Who will cry first:

It's definitely Yoochun....He's so touchy.....

I'm not sure about the other members, but this time, I want to see Yunho cry....I want to see him be able to express his feelings..Yunho ah, being a man doesn't mean that u can't cry.....Cry if u want, don't force urself!!

Who, out of the 5, is the closest to your ideal man??

For me, it's YUNHO...You can find all of the qualities of one perfect husband: handsome, intelligent, strong, responsible, love childen, manly but humorous, too.....

His wife in the future must have be so so so lucky!!!!!!

Guest lovejae

Seems like we all turn emo at this moment ^^ The concert is going on, I wonder which song they are singing now :D I just get hype up the whole day to the point my mom even asked me why LOL

Oricon chart: sales was half of yesterday (just like the day before). May anyone know how much Share the world has sold until now? I can't believe SBU do even better than STW with no One Piece promotion lol

It's good to see fanboy showing up here. We fangirl may easily fall for them for their appearance, but fanboys are the ones who truly love them for their music, talents, and neverending endeavour. I've been a fan of them for 5 years and it is a always maze to me how fast their fandom is growing and esp the number of fanboys in my country as well as other part of the world. Keep going guys ^_^

Guest hjj1326

TOKYO DOME CONCERT!!!

aaahhh,..

it's really starting right now,..

i'm so very proud for the boys for coming this far,..

all their hardwork and sarifices just to be where they are today

performing in front of the people they love and whom loves them back,..

gosh,.. i can't believe i am witnessing this day that wud probably be one of the best

moments in the Dong Bang history,..

with DBSK,.. WE MADE IT GUYS!!!

even though majority of us here are stuck in the net

and can't go to their concert but seeing some of the fans here especially those fanboys

that are giving support for the boys,..

i can really feel that the boys are REALLY LOVED and have inspired many lives,..

thank you DBSK for bringing us HAPPINESS be it through your music

or just the simple gestures of being thankful to the fans,..

JJ, YH, YC, JS, CM you deserve all the best that life could offer

'cause you made so many people truly HAPPY ^_____^

and lastly i can't wait to see this,..

cassiopeia_editcopy.jpg

the RED OCEAN OF LOVE FOR TVXQ!/DBSK/TOHOSHINKI<33333

Guest jygirl

[FAN ACCOUNT] PRE-CONCERT - TOKYO DOME (DAY 1)

http://i40.tinypic.com/xqlzxl.jpg

Credits: zhuuzhuusoba@iscreamshinki.net

Photos from `ANITA@iscreamshinki

Please do not removed without tags.

OMG! the tokyo dome goods are really pretty!

I WANT THEM! especially the towel and the pink shirt!

not forgetting the shoyu koto bottle from Omotesando Showcase too! ):

how i wish i'm there watching the concert now ):

as for who will cry first...

it's definitely yoochun, the crybaby xD

then followed by junsu.

i guess this time jaejoong will be one of the first few too. the last arena concert already made him cry, so i guess he'll definitely cry at tokyo dome since it's so memorable.

the fourth one would be yunho i guess

changmin will definitely be the last. mkmf was the very first time i saw him cry. so ya.. haha

TOKYO DOME!

TOHOSHINKI FIGHTO!

Guest mrGohanfan

Hi everybody!!!!this is my first few times posting

i know that there is the 4TH LIVE TOUR 2009 ~THE SECRET CODE~FINAL IN TOKYO DOME dvd

i decided to buy it from HMV japan,but,this is going to be my first time buying so.....

has anyone bought anything from there before?

is the condition of the discs good?

please share your experiences as this is my first buying from HMV and my first TVXQ item.

Guest jer_sweety

2lca79j.png

Do not forget it’s Bangkok time

5:34pm

WILD SOUL! Rock theme with fire……. really a rock show

5:28pm

Checkmate JAPANESE LIVE!

5:24pm

Yoochun raps in English.This song is good. It’s their song.

5:22pm

Jaejoong and Yoochun duet. Colors-Melody and harmony by Jaejoong and Yoochun. So beautiful!

5:20pm

No one is rapping

5:16pm

XIAHTIC!

5:15pm

New Vid! During ment showing while they prepared themselves for Tokyo Dome with sam-san. Soo stage!

5:03 pm

Junsu did the Junjuwa gag! Changmin did Otsukareyama one! Very cute and very fast

4:54

Heart mind and soul now. A crowd of almost 50,000 keeping quiet is beautiful!!!!!!

4:45pm

YC was extra sleazed for FORCE lol The look on his face

4:34pm

9095 Now. Damn Yunho sounds good

4:26pm

Yoochun’s rap. I’m listening to his voice. Just killed me. He sounds so good.

4:24pm

Chompoo “I wish I were there. Scream for my Yoochun. Scream Park Yoochun”

4:20pm

Boys look in high spirits! They’re performing Doumini coopere now. Jaejoong sounds good. So does the rest!

4:11pm

Band are doing soundcheck. No J-min to open the show? It’s starting!

credits: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest Mitakki

Wow... The boys are performing at the Tokyo Dome tonight! Can't wait for the pics and fancams!!!

I bet Yoochun will cry, I doubt if he will be the first to cry? But he will cry!!! Haha...

TOHOSHINKI fighting!!! ;)

Yoochun's cyworld main page pic

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/4463/cychun.jpg

credit naver blog, yoochun's cyworld

Sorry to cut your post!

Yoochun seriously has a cyworld??? It looks exactly like him in the pic and the sight is beautiful!!!

Can you give me the link??? :)

I read about Yoochun's cyworld somewhere before and I thought it's fake!!! But now... Is it really him???

Guest JunnieGirL

okay, so usually i don't really post BUT today is THE DAY !!!!!! :w00t:

i'm so EXCITED for TOKYO DOME, baby LOL

and i hope they'll have an unforgettable moment :tears: i think i'll definitely bawl my eyes out when i see them cry coz i did the same thing when i saw Proud => and my friends always saying that i'm made of stone :D

DBSK IS THE BEST !!!! ROCK IT TONIGHT !!!

edit : OMG why i always end up topping a page LOL (happens in other threads, too) :blush:

this is why PROUD is one of my ALL-TIME most favourite songs, ever xD

BUDOKAN

Archived