[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Anuwat_makoto

wow i wish i had those ahhh

ahhhh one of my friends even went to the concert in Bangkok im so jealous hahahahahaha

i wish to see my baby junsu there haha and yunho :P

OH that reminds me ATTENSION EVERYONE

ALLKPOP IS HAVING HOLDING A COMPETITION FOR "WHOS THE BEST DANCER IN KPOP"

and YUNHO AND JUNSU ARE AMONG THE CANDIDATES

YOU HAVE TO VOTE THEM , COS YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE

CASSIEPEIA WE MUST UNITE

yunho is now in 2nd place and losing to jaebeom of 2pm but come on were nearly there

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...dancer_of_kpop/

you can only vote ONCE so choose wisely

prefably yunho if you want DBSK as NUMBER 1!!!!!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Honey_KizZ

^

er...akp is no big deal...not a creditable blog... >.>

and very biased writers.

DBSK ~280609 Mirotic Concert in Bangkok - Jaejoong Geugotmani Nae Saesang~

DBSK ~280609 Insa

DBSK ~290609 Dong Bang boys leaving Dusit Thani for the airport~

so they left right after the concert...they must be really tired.

credit: uploader

Question:

does anyone know where i can find the clip of dbsk getting their fortunes told in korea?

i think it was for new years or something. i saw it a long time ago and cant find it anymore.

i love these pictures of jj:

miroticlegra2a.jpg

miroticlegra3.jpg

credit: on pic + 踏网采花_敏敏@baidu

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest Redwarrior

QUESTION:

Does anyone have videos of the "I LOVE TVXQ" Episodes that have aired in Japan???

Back in korea already??? I wonder how long they'll stay in Korea...

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg i see alot of guy fans 0_0

YES im not alone in this world :)

i have like 4 friends that are going to Tokyo Dome :(

man why didnt they choose to buy one more ticket for me lol

Guest Mitakki

Chun @ 090627 Mirotic Concert in Bangkok

m24ace720ed2d5m.jpg

m24ace720ed2d5m1.jpg

m24ace720ed2d5m2.jpg

m24ace720ed2d5m3.jpg

m24ace720ed2d5m4.jpg

090629 Gimpo Airport heading to Japan

m24ace720ed2d5m5.jpg

m24ace720ed2d5m6.jpg

m24ace720ed2d5m7.jpg

m24ace720ed2d5m8.jpg

m24ace720ed2d5m9.jpg

m24ace720ed2d5m10.jpg

m24ace720ed2d5m11.jpg

m24ace720ed2d5m12.jpg

m24ace720ed2d5m13.jpg

m24ace720ed2d5m14.jpg

m24ace720ed2d5m15.jpg

Credits: As tagged

DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

Guest rainhero181430262800

Those pictures are awesome, I'm glad to see they made it back safe and sound.

On another note, I knew in previous pics before I had seen yoochun's right leg and thought he had a tattoo on it. But now I am for sure since these pictures are much more larger, and clearer. Does anyone know what the tattoo he has is of?

Guest vazabi

Hi guys

just wanna share some moment of Mirotic Con@BKK

We,all Thai cassies,don't wanna finish it...

Thanks so much our beloved to made us happy.

Hope to see you again ^____^

[FAN ACCOUNT] 270609 3rd Asia Tour Concert in BKK Day 1

Well, let me share this in Eng so that everyone can understand^^.

Now is 11:30pm approx; 3 hours after the concert on day one finished.

Today I arrived at Impact Arena around 2pm and found that there were many Cassies in lines for standing tickets. Most of us as everyone knows wore red tee unless they put some accessories in red. Not only Thai Cassie but Japanese, Korean, Chinese and those from other countries like Malaysia, Singapore also joined today’s concert.

For activities around the arena, there were many banners from many fan clubs but the hotly-welcomed one (yes, the word warm is not enough) belongs to that of Sawasdee TVXQ@pantip.com portraying DBSK in Thai costumes and their dogs (Typhoon and Vick…Yunjae’s dogs, aren’t they). One that banner, there are a small corner for pictures of YunJae and YooSu in their wedding dresses. It was so hilarious and I just couldn’t help laughing since it looks so real!! (Jae and Jun are so beautiful^^) Besides, this club also owns DBSK standees in Mirotic attire, drawing attention and scream from Cassie as well.

For souvenirs, official goods are exclusively for Thailand only: Bromide, Tee, USB (2G) Memory Strap, Strap and Hairpin. I really wanna get USB but it was sold out when I was there. Let’s try again tomorrow and see what I can get!

The concert started as scheduled at 18:00 with the song Hey!(don’t bring me down). Our scream really resounded in the arena. YooSuJaeHoMin looked so gorgeous. Yoochun was soooooo hot that I lost control of myself screaming out loud because of his new and a bit wavy hair. The word charisma really describes Junsu. He was so cool on stage. Jaejoong was perfect as he always be; nothing more to describe than screammmm. Yunho, OMG, was like the sun: so burning hot and his moves were really seductive. My little Changmin has grown up to a really handsome guy and his arm has grown muscular (in fact, Yoochun as well).

The song list was like in other Mirotic concerts except for the introducing the members’ part and, AHAAAA, Xiahtic!!! DBSK spoke little Thai with their cute accents when introducing themselves. Making me think of what they said at CTW yesterday^^.

Changmin’s lullaby was so lovely and the four flying gods were so hilarious: ET (extremely talented) Jaejoong on bicycle, Cool Yunho with umbrella, most wanted batman Yoochun and Harry cute Junsu. This is followed by my favorite combo: Love in the ice, Don’t Say Goodbye and Insa. The combo was so impressive. I am not sure if I saw it right but Changmin seemed like he was thinking about something and his eyes turned a bit red … He might be impressed with the Cassie na. T.T

DBSK’s solo had no word to describe than awesome, fabulous, fantastic, superb, professional and OMG perfect. It began with Yoochun’s solo Sarang Anneyong Sarang. He killed me (well us the Cassie) with his wet and a bit wavy hair in umm blue hat (not sure since I was screaming at that time), white-greyish vest and white shirt on top, grey jeans and red sneakers. Yoochun talked to us in English which was a very sexy accent!!! Then, the following solo was from the healing voice Jaejoong. His voice sounds like angle’s sound and I goosebumped when it came to the hook. There was a moment where Jaejoong pushed back his hair and we scream so he kept doing this for two or tree times. Changmin’s voice in singing the English song was so nice and this is the first time he brought tears to my eyes. I was so impressed with his voice power and the meaning of the lyrics. Before the concert, we anticipated if Key would come or who would be in place of but everything revealed since the guy in purple jacket appeared on stage. I would name it YOOSUTIC rather than Xiahtic 555+. They were dancing, … ummm … how am I supposed to say, in harmony and the moves were so natural lol. Scream out loud!!!!! And, if I saw it right after the last post before the light turned out, they hold each other’s hands (perhaps it was just touching :-p). For Yunho’s checkmate, I was wordless but more concentrated on what was happening on stage and yes the stage was burning with his hotness and I believe that many of us wanna be the female in red suit at that very moments.

I might not describe in order since I myself could not gain conscious after the concert finished yet^^. Well, for now let me tell in dot points since my eyes are nearly closed and I need to get up early tomorrow.

- Jejoong slowly took the gun out in Wrong Number as if he was lingering.

- Yunho stumbled over the stairs at the beginning of Bossa Balloons.

- Yoochun tucked his hair to the back from the beginning of Wrong Number until the end and I really like this look^^. (Actually, he looks great with any style) He played with fans quite a lot, giving fans his hand to touch. He was pulled as well when he let the fan touch his hand.

- Junsu’s live voice and moves were soooo fantastic and there was a cute hosu moment in … (sorry can’t remember the song but it’s the lively one).

- Changmin stole my heart… He often looked at us who were at upstairs and there were many times that he seemed to be so impressed with the moments in concert.

- Hahaha was so much fun. Although it was close to the end of the show, they still gave us the energy!!!

- Somebody to love, Song to you and Tonight impressed me a lot. I have been longed to hear Tonight in live version with my own ears so I was so overwhelmed.

- Yunjae verse in Love in the ice really called screams from fans.

- When saying Kobkunrub (Thank you), Junsu’s Thai accent is so clear and he said “see you again” before going to the back stage.

- Jaejoong often shook his hair when singing umm Somebody to love perhaps. But this was so sexy.

- ETC

To be continued tomorrow and tomorrow is gonna be another awesome day for another awesomeshow^^. DBSK, see you all at a much closer distance tomorrow!!!

Brought to you by: Me-‘N-yOO@welovtvxq-jj.blogspot

Guest eternal-u.know

hey~~ Now I want to pics Yunho and cilp in '' Tonight song''

who have that. Please share it...

I 'll wait ^^___^^

Guest sheilapiglet

[FAN ACCOUNT] 270609 3rd Asia Tour Concert in BKK Day 1

- Yunho stumbled over the stairs at the beginning of Bossa Balloons.

I wonder if he injured his ankle because of this stumble?..did anyone else notice the wrapping around his foot at the airport?...first it's Junsu, now him....but it doesn't look as serious....I was just thinking to myself how this is the first year that leader-shii hasn't injured himself...I obviously spoke too soon.....tokyo dome is just around the corner...hope that they're all in good condition...*crosses fingers*

090628 Jaejoong's solo ~ 그것만이 내 세상 (It's my world) @ Bangkok Miroticon

the audio and video aren't very in sync and I've never really liked this song very much, but the background stage scenery is beautiful for JJ's solo=)

Guest fly_micky

^

^

thanks for sharing your fan account. you're so lucky. I like how yuchun tied his hair up, too. he looks so cute. My friend went to their concert too. she can't stop spazzing about how great and gorgeous they're. and she fell in love with yuchun after saw him live. I can't blame her.

cassiopeia singing after concert - that was amazing. you guys are brilliant.

they look so tired on the airport pictures. I'm glad they already back to Japan. I can't wait for Tokyo Dome.

it seems like yuchun in a good mood today

back to japan

22.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

17.jpg

soulmate bannersat Thai concert

d.jpg

e.jpg

credit on pictures

Guest badstar

OMG!!! I love these pictures!!

It's so close!!!

I want more JJ close-up pics!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{GOE;SS} 09.06.26 Tokyo Friend Park II - THSK

Clubbox link and Alternate links available HERE

**This is the HQ version, we didn't translate the explanation of the coins because it was not that relevant and you will know along the way what the coins are all about. We will release a more HQ version of this with everything translated. We're just waiting for the permission of the Japanese fans if we can use their raw.

LOL JaeChun! From the start of the vid, the boys had their legs crossed right over left... then at around 0:30 of the vid, Jae and Chun suddenly uncrossed their legs at the same time! :lol: And both of them noticed and smiled at each other.. lol. It was so cute and amazing that I repeated that part so many times. XD

Thai fans are sooo lucky to see them again! Thanks for all the miroticon pics and fancams! Changmin looks absolutely gorgeous with the pointy fringe~ :wub:

Guest Kenoa

OMO!!!

I just came back in Paris from Bangkok, i'm still at the airport, and what i saw on Yoochun t shirt, my town's name!! represent!!!

I'm coming back with a long fan account, i have videos too, i hope i can share with you asap!

And a lot of thanks to come.

Mirotic was awesome

Guest phuenglord

090626 TVXQ Press Con Mirotic in Bangkok @ Centra World [DSB]

I don't understand why he handsome and perfect man ? >///<

dsc0153m.jpg

dsc0069kvg.jpg

dsc0267v.jpg

dsc0272o.jpg

dsc0037p.jpg

dsc0070l.jpg

dsc0039w.jpg

dsc0024z.jpg

dsc0060.jpg

dsc0100.jpg

dsc0048i.jpg

dsc0041j.jpg

More picture at dongsubang

www.dongsubang.com

Do not Hotlink & Take out with Full Credit

Guest abc14

1goeg5.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman" | Dreamwidth | Twitter

Available at the GOE;SS Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

NEW RELEASE!!!

{GOE-SS} 09.06.25 Tokyo Friend Park II - Tohoshinki [English Subbed].avi -693.4 MB-

{GOE-SS} 09.06.28 MJTV PickUp Artist - THSK comment [faw] [English Subbed].avi -4.7 MB-

***Note:

- This is [faw] version. Poi version have some problem, so we might not use it. Or we'll take another version for the HQ version. If the two versions can't also use then we'll stick with this one. Also, the beginning wasn't translated since its a minor part.

Clubbox link and Alternate links available HERE

--------------------------------------

OH WOW!! I want to go to the Bangkok concerts T.T but it's sooo far... thank you soo much for all the uploaded pictures and fancams of the boys. So drool worthy lol XD. I love the close-up pictures of Jaejoong and Junsu.. so enivous of those fans lol

Oh gosh the concerts just ended and they are already flying back to Japan, can they get a little rest?! On another note, Stand by U CD/DVD single covers and shots look beautiful.. I can't wait to get mine!!!

AND STILL COUNTING DOWN TO TOKYO DOME!!!!! o\(^o^)/o

Guest Senorita_

Can i makre a request..can someone please post a picture of Jaejoong wearing his smiley t-shirt...pleasee with cherries on top ^_^

This ones the best that I've got:

(Click to enlarge).

th_20090617DBSKIncheonAirport29.jpg

Back to Japan once again...Tokyo Dome's this week, I can't imagine how the boys' will react to their last concert...I'm predicting there will be many tears from the boys.

Archived