[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest beibe87

[iNFO] Tohoshinki @ MIXI's community

Some info about MIXI:-

-Mixi, Japan’s Biggest Social Network

-As of May 2008, Mixi had over 10 million users and an 80% share of the social networking market in Japan

-Mixi is invitation-only, meaning that one can only join via an invitation from a current member and open to anyone over 18.

-It is currently difficult, if not impossible, to join Mixi if you do not live in Japan.

As of April 7, 2008, a Japanese cell phone email address is required for virtually all new registrants,

effectively restricting new foreign registrations.

Tohoshinki's Japan fan MIXI community

It said about number of people in japan Mixi community counting in April 2009 .

Its really popular blog service like cyworld in Korea.

They count the number of blogs that have been created in this Tohoshinki community.

All tohoshinki fan: 29237명

96798967.jpg

Yuchun community : 8564명

23748663.jpg

Jejung communiy: 7789명

80617796.jpg

Junsu community : 6036명

65109705.jpg

Yunho community: 5197명

66736441.jpg

Changmin community : 4579명

68376686.jpg

Source: mixi + game-korea @blogspot

Credits : toki114 + yuuxsaki @LJ + tvxqfever.blogspot.com

~I'm sorry for the long as note, it's just I felt I had to say something about it <3

welcome to DBSK's fandom..i'm agree with what fabbiyo said..once u get to know the boys, u will hard to leave them..hahahaha...coz it happen to me..it's my first time to stick with one group till like this..hahahahha..

nice to meet u.. :)

about Tokyo Dome's tickets

if all have already sold out..but why there is no news bout it?? SM need to bring this news to Korean audiences..

i found it strange to see there was no press conference or any behind-the-scene video from Mnet about their MIROTIC concert..coz usually MNET did some exclusive video abour their concert..since rising sun till o'jung ban hap concert..but their latest concert in seoul was bit away from media..

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest min_60

ALL ABOUT DBSK 3 release date

july 31!

credit: TVXQbaidu + ItalianFc

I was hoping it to be released this month or early next month.. hopefully I'll still be on holiday by then.

Looking forward to it. More db stuff to watch =)

I wonder how many dvds are there this time...

Guest yunjae_luv

july 31!

OMG!!!!!!!! Is this true? XDDDDD

I want to see it.....oh, can't wait anymore XDDDD

Make it less spam ^^

f1cc320887efe7d13ac76380-1.jpg

bd08d78a8cac06f1fc1f10ac.jpg

ca91d4e96332311fb80e2db1.jpg

380f07678928a23aaa184c34.jpg

0fc3a41a66ef95caac6e757d.jpg

0fc3a41a66ef95caac6e757d.jpg

820664acc79cf8164a36d6e2.jpg

16262d1d8ef078a985d6b66c.jpg

4f5444e87f3f1821b80e2dc6.jpg

Cre: My photobucket ^^

I was debating whether I should post this or not, but in the end I need to get it out of my system.

I've noticed a certain thing lately and well, the discussion we have recently just brought it to the surface. It's the attitude of DBSK fans (not all of them, just some) that was bordering towards arrogance. Saying "Oh, DBSK doesn't need to be in this music show, website, etc." or "DBSK are bigger that that," or "DBSK can make it without it," and so on. I'm so sorry, but those words bothered me a lot. Because one of the thing that impress me about DBSK is the fact that they are so humble.

It doesn't matter whether DBSK actually need or do not need those website or music show, but by saying all those things, you disrespect the website or music show in question, implying that they were insignificant. Where do this "I'm better that you" attitude came from? Because I know for sure that it didn't came from DBSK. Maybe some of you didn't mean in a bad way, but there are a difference between feeling proud of the boys and being arrogant.

Yes, you were only saying your opinion, but please do think before you speak or write. Learn from the boys and be considerate to others.

Anyway, that's just IMHO. You are welcome to agree or disagree with me.

And I'm so sorry if I sounds too harsh. It's not my intention to scold you or anything, I just want all of us to think about our action carefully before we actually do it. Because what we do or didn't do as DBSK fans will reflect on the boys.

Guest haruno_xiah

me too wanna go..i mean all malaysian fans wanna go,

but there really is no news yet,

if there is,

i'm sure it will be widely spreadcoz we all anxious about it, dont we?

yepp ~ we must !! =__=;;

Honestly, i'm so desperate of what was happened to malaysian cassiopeia..

like we're all not included by asian countries that need TVXQ concert. !!

we're must showing our love more more and more to SM ENTERNTAINMENT (>__<)

should we ??

Guest fin123

One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! Presents:

STAND BY YOU

fansigns of encouragement

2hmfy35.jpg

A new, very quick project thought up by the staff of O! forums. We all know that the boys are going to be performing at the Tokyo Dome which was their dream and now it's coming true, so we want to show them that we are 100% behind them, hence the predictable name 'Stand by You.' This project is very simple and must be done very quickly... Why? Because we're giving this along with the Yoochun birthday project to the boys at Bangkok and the concert is June 27/28 so it must be done soon!

"Tokyo Dome is not just a dream anymore."

2yv8hw7.jpg

~

What you need to do is make fansigns with words of encouragement like 'DBSK fighting,' 'Congrats for Tokyo Dome,' anything that's encouraging as long as it can fit your signs and make sure it's all in ENGLISH. Make sure when you take a picture, the message can be seen! Also make your fansigns stand out and that the picture you take is 900x600px, no more, no less or your fansign will not be accepted.

We're creating a DVD so your pictures will be shown in a slideshow sort of way (together with a video that will be done by the staff), something simple but still meaningful and I'm 100% sure the boys will love it!

As for the delivery of the gifts, we have Plan A and Plan B. Both are guaranteed to work, but we’re still deciding on which plan to use / waiting for more confirmation. We’ll keep you guys posted ^^

Deadliest deadline: 15th of June 2009 :lol:

soompi-friendly Advertisement Banners - Please feel free to use these!

soompi1.jpg

[url="http://www.onetvxq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2726"][img=http://i41.tinypic.com/k0q7mg.png][/url]
soompi2.jpg
[url="http://www.onetvxq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2726"][img=http://i42.tinypic.com/211szl0.png][/url]

The deadline is already next week! Get those digital cameras and start taking pictures ^__^

Guest Senorita_

july 31!

http://i44.tinypic.com/nqtxf5.jpg

Really? Next month? I'm seriously looking forward to it, I better go save up some money. I think AADBSK3 will be better than the last two, I wanna see the boys and their dogs, their trip to Saipan =D, and hopefully we get to see their new apartment :P

Guest shar_

july 31!

they release next month. I can't wait XD

I'm sure the price is really expensive

aadbsk2 is around 200+ ..my money!!

yoosu fanart

34648216.jpg

credit: baidu

Guest aki_sarang

july 31!

Now I don't have money becuz I pay it for goods from mirotic concert and secret code T^T

I have to save my money for it~~ I want to see it ><

july 31!

Great!I can't wait to watch what they filmed in saipan,the dogs & more surprises XD

dpi8pj.jpg

credit: baidu

Yunho's New Hair?

ye2ra.jpg

2qdudj5.jpg

credit: withyoonho + hoobs + sharingyoochun@wordpress

^^ Judging from the new SCT pics,it is new.Unless its from an old show or something.LOL idk anymore w/ all the diff hairstyles they're gettin' XD

Guest LeaYuri

SbU Cover

standbyu4.jpg

CF Caps

sparklingkorea7.jpg

I didnt noticed there's TVXQ's poster behind the girl. :D

Im still waiting for someone post the link to download the HQ of the CF.I dunno how to download from clubbox (refering to someone had post the download link hosted by clubbox) :rolleyes:

credit:as tagged + SYC

Guest haruno_xiah

july 31!

ahhH ~ i cant wait for the ends of july !! (:

i will go buy it (^__^)

i thought about them played with their puppies (:

awww ~ it wil be so cute <3

Guest issamai

SHINKI-ED IS SELLING TWO BR ZONE TICKETS

TO THE MIROTIC CONCERT IN THAILAND, JUNE 27,2009.

SHINKI-edfront003.png

CLICK THE PICTURE TO GET MORE DETAILS NOW.

Also, new downloads are uuuppppp! :D

-------------------------

The boys are looking awesooooooooome!!!

FIGHTO FIGHTO FIGHTO!!!

Tokyo dome concert FTW!!! *flaaaail*

I can't wait for the AADBSK3 release. Sure buy. I hope it has English subs again. Haha.

Guest sheilapiglet

[TRANS] 090611 Backstage Staff Blog Entry (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

During the performance of Box In The Ship :

Yunho : Takoyaki!

Changmin : In Osaka?

JaeJoong : What Is This (douyukoto)

Audience / Fans : Soysauce! (shoyoukoto) [T/N : I think it has something to do with the new year gag]

Yoochun : Are all of you ready?

Junsu : Why do you like Junsu? (Instead of why do you like me aka doumini coopere song)

Naughty Junsu~~, He's too cute, hahaha, the boys are super cute...

JaeJoong,

During the later half of the performance, he was a little tired but held on till the very last minute. I was very worried and felt pain for him especially when I could see the beads of perspiration on his face.

Yunho,

He cared alot about the fans as he would wave at them occasionally. Looking at him like this.. he's much more good-looking and has alot more manly aura as compared to seeing him on the TV. At the end, he even danced a few weird routines, coool~

Junsu,

Junsu has fully recovered from his previous mood, his voice is even more beautiful and he's aura is shining brighter than usual. He looks really good when he dances~~ "If you were talking about summer, it would be fried noodles~" His new lingo is very funny too.

Changmin,

Today there was a total of two times when me and him looked eye-to-eye, right Changmin? The first time, I went crazy. The second time, I was dizzy~ Ahh~ Ambulance~ (The first time I've been so happy ever since I was born)

Yoochun,

Under the dim light, he played the piano romantically and very professional. Listening to him play, looking at him smile, it can make someone forget everything and fall into his world....

[T/N: Although I'm not very certain about Changmin's part about the eye-to-eye thing(since it sounded like a fan account), but it stated that it was a backstage staff report.. so.. :)]

Please take out with full credits.

Source: TVXQbaidu

Translation by: thesexy-orange@iscreamshinki

Shared by: tvxqfever.blogspot.com

[TRANS] 090612 Behind-The-Scenes Of "What's In" Interview (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

Due to a small meeting, the members arrived at the venue earlier and as if to ensure that everything goes well, they ended the small meeting early and got ready for the filming.

Amongst all this, we walked over to Junsu, who has finished his work, while holding our lunch-boxes. He was holding some food which he bought form a convenience store.

"Woah.. (His eyes start to shimmer), what are you all holding?" He asked.

"It's our lunch-boxes," I answered.

"You came just in time (Grinning), have you all been looking at me? Or have you all fallen for me already? Eukyangkyang (aka Junsu's weird laughter)"

When we were worried that he has gone overboard with his cold joke, he stopped after that sentence and after awhile, started eating his lunch happily.

Soon, Yunho, Jaejoong and changmin ate their lunch while accepting the interview at the same time.

During the interview, Yoochun "exploded"! He suddenly started making the sounds of a robot, and he did it many times, not just once. While others were speaking, he would unexpectedly smile widely.

I was thinking then, what kind of atmosphere is this? Yoochun is full of energy! (Laughs)

"What's In?" will also have an exclusive report on their current tour too.

Please take out with full credits.

Source: TVXQbaidu

Translation by: thesexy-orange@iscreamshinki

Shared by: tvxqfever.blogspot.com

Archived