[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Senorita_

JaeSu - Unknown Date..

Mabe Unni <3 Thanks for the adorable stalker pics ;) I'm starting to like Junsu interactions with each of the members, it's something about him that makes us go 'aw' ^^

Guest haruno_xiah

Hello everybody once again!!!

I´d like to thank You so much

for all news pics and Vids too !!!

Catgirl5000♥ I was reading about manchesters and

Godddd Girl ♥ Go Girl I´l pray for U !!!

Just Imagine If You Win haha \0/ !!!

U know my friend that I´ll really pray for U !!!

I saw my JaeJoong♥ In Hiroshima♥ so closer ...

And I wish You the same thing with Your Yunho♥ haha \0/ !!!

YukariiChangmin♥ Thank You always for post so beautifull

Changmin♥ photos !!!

haha \0/ U posted a thousand Changmin♥ photos but

If U have some JaeMin♥ SCT photo please post here???

Thank You so much !!!

I´m just posting some Wallies that I made ok?

I made with love for everybody !!!

http://g.imagehost.org/0015/Wallie1.jpg%7Boption%7Dhttp://g.imagehost.org/0887/Wallie2.jpg

And some very special for me too ok?

http://g.imagehost.org/0052/YooSu_Author.jpg

Please If U´re interested send Us your msn

through our C-box ok?

Just enter www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

Domo Arigato and sorry to Disturb ;) !!!

Kissu!!!

Thank you so much for ur wallie. i love all pics (: its great ^^

andd ohh ~~ i have sent my msn address to your blog.because i'm a lil interested to being a XIah's author ^ ^

i just need to know. what should i do to being the xiah's author. i have been their fans since 2006. and i think... i should be know well about them. (especially : Xiah Junsu ) (: thank you so much ~

ahh ya about mirotic concert at malaysia. once again i ask you guys (>__<)

do anyone knows the update of the news ?? i need to know !! cos i really wants to go to the concert !! (:

arigatouuu !! <3

Guest sophsoph.93

I’ve just watched ‘DSBK – Love in the ice (Live). I must say it’s the first time I’ve watched an actual DSBK video. I have always known about them and who they are from the fanfictions that I’ve read. But, I actually never once watched or heard much about them. It may be because coming from a private school, my friends aren’t into all those sort of Asian bands, I guess it’s because most are all English haha. But, some time last year my friend told me sign up on soompi to read some of these
amazing
fanfictions, I started to notice how much stories were written about DSBK.

Furthermore, I couldn’t help but to look up this band that was so known. I truly have to say they have amazing voices. No offence to fans out there, but I’ve always thought ‘yeah it’s just a bunch of hot singers’ and I’m sorry for the judgement. They are absolutely stunning and amazing. It doesn’t help when I already have such a high expectation in boys, and now I can’t help but to raise it even higher. Haha I already hate the fact I’m fantasizing over something that won’t ever become true… you get me? They are so unrealistic true.

~I’m sorry for the long as note, it’s just I felt I had to say something about it <3

Guest blackelement_ice

ahh ya about mirotic concert at malaysia. once again i ask you guys (>__<)

do anyone knows the update of the news ?? i need to know !! cos i really wants to go to the concert !! (:

arigatouuu !! <3

me too wanna go..i mean all malaysian fans wanna go,

but there really is no news yet,

if there is,

i'm sure it will be widely spreadcoz we all anxious about it, dont we?

Guest tohoblaq

yunho smoking???

I don't see a cigarette??? Where? No source?

Anyway, can't believe it's almost mid-June, and soon we'll be able to see the boys in Tokyo Dome!!! I heard tickets for both nights were sold out. Is that true? Because if it is, that's awesome! 110K people GUARANTEED! I wonder how many people they drew for the live tour this year.

Guest fobbiyo

~I'm sorry for the long as note, it's just I felt I had to say something about it <3

lol. Glad you're starting to love them too :) Congratulations~ You're going into the DBSK vertex. It's easy to get in and hard to get out.

They do have amazing vocals. I believe that is why most of us love them. We're always trying to convince people that they are not just hot faces ;D

Oh goodness. I hope we don't jump into the smoking discussion again. I just wish there was a picture that clearly tells us whether or not they do it not.

Guest afterglow.

they sold out both tokyo dome dates? really? that means there will probably be like 80-85k for both dates?

didn't a few articles say there will be 250,000 attendees for their fourth japanese tour?

i'm curious to know the total attendees for their japanese + asia tour.

Furthermore, I couldn't help but to look up this band that was so known. I truly have to say they have amazing voices. No offence to fans out there, but I've always thought yeah it's just a bunch of hot singers and I'm sorry for the judgement.

lol no worries. i'm pretty sure many fans (myself included) thought the same before they became a dbsk fan. doesn't it feel good to be proven wrong? :P

if you haven't already, i suggest checking out their acappellas. those played a big part on why i became a fan. speaking of a cappellas, their last one was last year right (doush.te)? i hope we will get a new one soon. are you listening avex?

Guest miss_h

The way he goes off of the screen is sooo cute. Double cute when he imitated Junsu charisma, because they are sooo alike. Charisma wannabe but in real live they are tooo adorable for words.

Furthermore, I couldn’t help but to look up this band that was so known. I truly have to say they have amazing voices. No offence to fans out there, but I’ve always thought ‘yeah it’s just a bunch of hot singers’ and I’m sorry for the judgement. They are absolutely stunning and amazing. It doesn’t help when I already have such a high expectation in boys, and now I can’t help but to raise it even higher. Haha I already hate the fact I’m fantasizing over something that won’t ever become true… you get me? They are so unrealistic true.

~I’m sorry for the long as note, it’s just I felt I had to say something about it <3

Hi... glad you find them ^^

Don't worry, nobody here will put you down because there's a lot of people who can connect themselve with your situation :)

There's a lot of fans who dislike them before because of their pretty faces and then start to like them once they are singing, me for example :) . I fall in love with DBSK during their Heart, Mind, and Soul Tour. That's when I realize that they are more than just a pretty boy who do lypsinc.

Some link for you to watch:

Bolero

From their tour, my favorite segment:

+

^

I love the energy. I still don't know how they maintain it and finish all the song.

Thanks for all the new link and pics.

Yoochun and Changmin is not ashamed to admit that they are Junsu mania huh!!! Well, Junsu can always make this two laugh ^^

edit;;;

Fobbiy: Very true, easy to get in, hard to get out :) :)

Guest Honey_KizZ

yunho smoking???

soooo sexy ;)

no. that's wrong. he's in the parking garage and that looks like his keyring in his hand...

here's the site:

http://runyoonho.com/

this is from the site cant understand it:

Private Paparazzi다.

보기시른 자매는 내리지 마.

그치만 늬들 자매가 안그러리란건 나도 다 앎.

f0021182_4a311087b93cc.jpg

f0021182_4a311088c6715.jpg

credit: as tag

090611 Hosu – Mu mo magazine

The pic we’ve shared on 090611 (15:18pm) now re-posted with TRANS

o0331046210194968425.jpg

o0331046210194968916.jpg

JUNSU: mu-mo tune of the week will be selected out from our songs, is a song in which applied a cool dancing theme. Thank you for all your requests! Well, for me a dance song is…

YUNHO: I have too many songs to be selected: MIROTIC, Rising Sun, Purple Line… There are many of them. But especially I love MIROTIC.

JUNSU: Well, I think so too. The song has a whole range of different variety out from other dance songs.

YUNHO: Yeah, it has a new style

JUNSU: There are a lot of things to be said when it comes to MIROTIC

YUNHO: Especially in the promo activities period of MIROTIC, as you may perhaps have noticed, at this part “I got you…” I slipped a little~

JUNSU: Yeah a failure experience, don’t you think things like that tends to happen in any song in LIVE performance?

YUNHO: at that time I wasn’t attractive at all

JUNSU: I don’t think so

YUNHO: Please listen to this song now!

(BOTH): Douzo~!

source: mu-mo tohomobile

credit: xiayu-ri@ameblo

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Jaejoong in Osaka

yuibkkosaka9.jpg

yuibkkosaka11.jpg

yuibkkosaka8.jpg

i can see a bit of his tattoo...xD

yuibkkosaka7.jpg

yuibkkosaka10.jpg

yuibkkosaka15.jpg

yuibkkosaka12.jpg

yuibkkosaka13.jpg

yuibkkosaka14.jpg

credit: as tag

V

that's ok...lol...but i do agree w/ u yunnie is sexy! xD

Guest irene89

yeah..it seems you are right! sorry i did't want to create a discussion....but just..... i'm miope XD *joking*

Guest ladyelhisa

gosh Stand By U dont know why

but im like having that syndrome where i love the song rite now

idk why i didnt have when it came out rite away

but now its like going inside my heart this song :)

Yeah..me too... It's actually starting to grow on me too. Ahehe...at first I didn't pay attention to it much but then I actually found myself always listening to the song.^__^ :lol:

Guest fly_micky

Yeh, lol JaeSu moments are more frequent nowadays also it seems like JaeSu shippers are increasin too!

Sharin some Jaesu stalker pics :vicx:

thanks for sharing the pictures. recently there'r lot of jaesu moments. they look sweet but yoosu is stillmy favorite couple.

for Malaysian's fans, there's new event and project by sayangdbsk forum, malaysia.

1st Project: Subaru Movie Outing

2nd Project: Tokyo Dome Cheering Message and Micky Yoochun Birthday Wish

for more information: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Sayang_DBSK/in...?showtopic=2435

credit to mickyhero fan profile @friendster and sayangdbsk forum

Guest puppy_ox

yunho smoking??? just the keyring XD

soooo sexy ;)

ha ha ha ,i dont see cigarette on his hand

im a DBSK supporters , they're celeb ,and human though.and they have their own right to do whatever they want or like .i love all the way they are ,no matter what happens ,i will always support them with all my heart

just give them some private space to live ,seriously .

Guest redevilica

CF / PROGRAMS

available in CB :lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Dong Bang Shin Ki, Super Junior, SNSD – Infinitely Yours, Seoul CF (Seoul – Rooftop ver) (2009-06-10) [dongsu501].avi [5.1 MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki – Infinitely Yours, Seoul CF (Japan – Dancing ver) (2009-06-10) [dongsu501].avi [2.5 MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki – Infinitely Yours, Seoul CF (Beijing – Hairdresser) (2009-06-10) [dongsu501].avi [3.1 MB]

[Audio] Dong Bang Shin Ki - Bigeastation Ep.115 (2009-06-07) [windship].mp3 [26.5 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest JJ.biased

JaeSu - Unknown Date..

Looks like Jae is supportin Junsu in the first pic so im guessin its when Junsu hurt his ankle? :unsure:

LOL but then again.. In the other pics it looks more like Jae is leanin on Junsu for support :lol:

LOL they look so spazzy XD Keke and Jae's tattoo <3

g]Credits: soojaeroad & alwaysjj

Dont Hotlink!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awwwwwwwwww!!! Omg what are they doing? leaning on each other? hehe. Where are the other three? hmm~ cute ^^

OMG!!!! I noticed in Yunho's secret of the day and I looked back on JJ secret .... is there anything connection with two secrect of YunJae???? XDDD

oooh wow! omg your so smart :)!

Jaejoong and Yunho are meant for each other ;D YUNJAEEEEE.

edit

I topped a page........ brb

[Pic] 090612 Tohomobile mu-mo magazine

o0327045110195599393.jpg

source: xiahyu-ri

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

he looks yummy there ;D

Archived