[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Woo Hoo! I enjoyed the concert very much! xD

Maybe it was just me, but were the camera angles weird for you guys?

The cameraman sucked!! Mostly during the dance songs, =[ they barely show the choreography.

lol, why is everyone so disappointed? They lip synced before, it's not any different. @_@.

At least they didn't lip synced that much compared to before. They improved! =]

Why is Yunho so hot? T___T.. he makes me wanna die!! AHHH!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheilapiglet

[FANCAM] 090530 4th Live Tour TSC Fukuoka - Junsu dance in Purple Line

OH MY GOSH!...Junsu's really dancing vigorously again!...I was a nervous wreck watching him the entire time...scared that he'd re-injure himself...glad to see him back=)

and did anyone else hear that Junsu composed and wrote the lyrics for 'Stand by You'?...please tell me it's true!....wow!....and does anybody else suspect that he got inspiration from his own life experience once again?...so sad, yet beautiful!=*(

Guest ladyelhisa

Ahehe...COngratz to the boys for winning in the poll! :lol: I'm so happy!!!!

OMO!!! Changminnie looks so cute when he fell down...ohhhhh.......LONG LEGS!

REQUEST!

Does anyone here have the close up picture of the boys in this pic. The one with their faces close. THANKS!

bannner_tvxq.jpg

Guest ohhlalakelly

I was trying to wait out for the Miroticon DVD, but my friend tricked me into watching the Mirotic performance! I was about to ex out the box, but I couldn't. It was really a great performance. The opening was... wow. I loved the english! And they all looked so sexy dancing slow-mo. I really loved the extra dance they put into the song before Changmin's "YEAAAAAAH!!" Amazing! The chanting fans really made it all better, too.

I almost like it as much as I liked their Mirotic performance at TSC. Epic!!! :)

Guest Honey_KizZ

the translations that were posted earlier, but i think this one flows better.

Stand by U TRANSLATION

Since the day you left without a word of goodbye

I feel that the scenery around me has changed.

The promise I made

that I would become your everything

and the incomplete memories

have also changed.

When you were crying by yourself back then,

if only had I run to you

you would still be by my side.

If I was given one more chance,

I would tell you once again

that I love you.

But the words that contain my overflowing feelings

cannot reach you anymore.

Where are you now?

Who are you being with?

What kind of clothes are you wearing?

What are doing and laughing at?

I am right here.

Even now, I am right here.

And I still believe that we will see each other again.

You're the only one I'm thinking of.

Just once more,

I want you to stand at my back with your tied hair

asking me "Guess who it is~~~"

and expecting me to say out your name.*

Just the two of us being silly like that day by day.

I can't forget you,

But the truth is, I don't want to forget you.

I can't feel even a bit of happiness

because you're not by my side.

No matter how hard I try,

I'll end up crying

and my tears just won't stop.

Where are you now?

Who are you being with?

What kind of clothes are you wearing?

What are doing and laughing at?

I am right here.

Even now, I am right here.

I still believe that we will see each other again.

You're the only one I'm thinking of.

Therefore, I am right here

singing the song by myself.

Even though I don't have any reason to embrace this pain anymore,

I can't help doing it.

Even if I know that the days

when you were by my side making my world shine

won't come back again,

and no matter what will happen,

no matter how far I'm lost,

I never ever want to forget that my heart has chosen to love you.

No matter where you are,

no matter who you are being with,

no matter what kind of dream you are dreaming of,

or what you are doing and laughing at,

I will be here forever.

Even now, I right am here,

believing in a day that we will meet again.

This feeling won't change,

and you are the only one I'm thinking of.

This feeling won't change,

and you are the only one I'm thinking of.

Credits : linhkawaii @ LJ + tvxqfever.blogspot.com

Guest chip packet

REQUEST

hi everyone, I remember sometime during the past week a newer photo of baby yoochun was posted (it's the one of him with barely any hair yet lol), does anyone mind reposting that photo?

thank you

Guest YUNICA

^ here you go =)

4499a3278bc03e587643bc8a8f5d0a75.jpg

and did anyone else hear that Junsu composed and wrote the lyrics for 'Stand by You'?...please tell me it's true!....wow!....and does anybody else suspect that he got inspiration from his own life experience once again?...so sad, yet beautiful!=*(

ohmy, really? i hope someone can update us with this!

and i agree with him getting the inspiration from his own experience. just like White Lies. beautiful.

[Trans] 090531 Jaejoong’s Thank You Mail from Fukuoka

TAITAI! Thailand Thailand!

Talk abt being random,HAHA.I suddenly rmember their fun interviews in Thailand,Pao! :lol:

lip-sync issue LMAO. Just enjoy the performance.

Also my thought abt the issue,just enjoy it!They always work hard,giving their 100% or maybe more to give us a good show.

And it's been said many times,we know what they're capable of <3

OMFG Yoochun's turn in 9095 :o Though nothing beats Yunho's 9095,he has his own way of showing sexiness~

Pics of Mickey As A Groom

For Dating on earth~

2chuu1h.jpg

110ll48.jpg2hy8ev9.jpg

2jeod5h.jpg30uaec0.jpg

Credits: DBSKnights + as Tagge +Micky Baidu

Guest asdfhjkl;

Finally finished watching the whole concert. SO GOOD. I really really enjoyed it. I can't even pick a favorite, every song was good in it's own way.

I really enjoyed The Way You Are and all the remixes though. And especially Are You A Good Girl xD

The ballad section with LITI, Don't Say Goodbye, Insa was so beautiful. A bit disappointed they didn't sing Afterglow/Picture of You though, that was one of my favorite songs from the album.

Questions about Lip-synching

Maybe my question is not really related, but this question has become my curiosity from long time ago since this whole lip-sync things confuse me. Actually, how do you guys know the differences between lip-sync, pre-recoded, or live? I always want to know whether an artist sings live or not, and I always fails. Is there any certain indicator to determine it?

Hmm I'm not very good at explaining, but I'll try. But like.. when it's lipsync, it's really obvious. The audio should sound exactly the same as the CD version. There's a lot of indicators. The boys are human - sometimes they'll go off tune or strain a bit, and so if every single note is well, perfect and really smooth, and you can't hear them breathing and stuff, then it's lipsync. Also even without the audio, you can tell by their dancing. If it's lipsync, then they seriously go all out with the dancing - every single move is there and there's no 'cheating', you could say. If they're singing live, then whoever is singing normally lessens their dancing and marks the moves more. And haha.. aaaand you can normally tell by just looking at them too, especially Jaejoong. Singing live takes a lot of effort, and so if you see the boys just like mouthing the lyrics without taking deep breaths and stuff, then yeah. Especially Jaejoong and Junsu I think, since they move a lot when they sing, you know.. bending over and leaning backwards and stuff.

Pre-recorded is harder to tell I guess, but it's when it sounds live, but the boys are still dancing all out. It's hard at first, but I'm sure you'll get better at it :)

Guest lawis_pocket

LOLOL Did you guys notice how the fans sang "Under my skiiiiiiin!!!" at the end of mirotic XD that was so cool XD

I agree I wish they would sing more Rock songs, specially Jae, I love him in Maze and it totally suits him!!!

Guest mcl0521

if Junsu wrote the lyrics for Stand by U I think we should have known that already.

don't they release those things first? like with 9095, KTBS, Wasurenaide, etc.

or at least rumors..i remember about 9095..when the album was still under process

i heard tons of rumors about jaejoong writing that song.

if he did. it's amazing. my current favorite song.

it's full of emotion that many could relate to.

Guest kagome-san

just watch the mv for stand by you. omg so sad!! but i love that song. These guys make the best ballad songs.

anyway i dont know if this is allowed but if anyone is interested i have a share the world/we are (single+dvd) extra copy it sells for $22.49+shipping on yesasia but i'll ship for $22 just pm me. thanks

Guest momo.moto.

THE TBS BROADCAST OF THEIR SEOUL CONCERT.

I AM DEAD.

It should be illegal for them to hold fake guns because it was unbelievably...hot.

The rock version of "Hug" was so adorable as was...Jaejoong&Co. flying across the background on bicycles&umbrellas&broomsticks. :D My favorite part was when they sang "song for you" 'cos it was so beautiful, but "insa" made me cry.

"Stand by You" is so sad but hopeful and ... definitely one of my favorite ballads from them. :]

[i forgot who wanted the bigger pictures of the boys making weird faces a few posts before but if you want the originals, they're at DBSK-er under the file name "2009 wall calender" i believe).

Guest Lynn79

stand-by-u-junsu.png

post by : Steph07Youngwoong @ AF

no doubt in his talent ^O^ he's always amazing and so sweet ^///^

Guest inatlum

Ahhhhhhhhhhh...Junsu composed and wrote the lyrics for "Stand by You"!!!!! I love this man so much :tears: I dont have words right now. brb from crying

Guest WendiiE

Wow, I haven't been in here for awhile and there's so many pages to back track. >.<

Stand By U:

Omg, I love this song so much! I can't believe Junsu composed it! He's so good. This song is very sweet and sad.

I like the PV, it's sad and cute at the same time.

Yoochun's Baby Pic: Aww, he's so cute!

Guest sheilapiglet

it's weird how it didn't say Junsu's name in the PV tho...shouldn't it say who it's composed by?...hmm...anyways, another amazing song by him=)

something to share:

has anyone else seen this before?!...I haven't!....it's so cute how Hosu were saying random chinese phrases and Junsu wanted to tease ZLY i guess and said her name like 4 times in 30 seconds...hahaha....she's fluent in mandarin and apparently she was sitting on the side..must've been so embarassed=P

Translation:

Someone: 1, 2, 1, 2.

Junsu: Zhang Liyin

Yunho: Are you guys busy with work?

Yunho: good?

Junsu: ahh...How's your father's and mother's health?

Yunho and Junsu: Hello (in Korean)

Junsu: Zhang Liyin shi ma? (Are you Zhang Liyin?)

Junsu: I, I am not.

Archived