[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Senorita_

[Trans] 090531 Jaejoong’s Thank You Mail from Fukuoka

Everyone. I’m JEJUNG

I enjoyed myself doing live in Fukuoka these past days!!

Yunho and I were so sorry for not be able to come to Fukuoka the last time… (T/N: for TSC promotion)

However, finally I come and taste a lot of delicious food here (^ ○ ^)

Being able to meet staffs in Fukuoka is also delightful (^ ◇ ^) o

The most important is

I can meet all fans in Fukuoka \ (^ ◇ ^) /

These two past days are really enjoyable ~

Thank you, let’s meet again~\(^o^)

TAITAI! Thailand Thailand!

(T/N: TAI TAI is from FBS Night Shuffle, he’s imitating Junsu. And I guess he just connected TAI and Thailand together. The same when he connected XIAH and Malaysia – Indonesia back then, lol)

source: tohomobile + yukabon’s room

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

------------------

I don't really mind if the boys' lipsynce because we all know they are capable of singing live so why not?

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090531 Secret Quiz

Now, who does this belong to?

090531SecretQuiz.jpg

Junsu→Yuchun→JJ→Yunho→Changmin

All their names have been laid out in order!

Oh! Who on earth does it belong to!!

The answer is Yunho!

They are vitamins ☆

090531SecretQuiz-2.jpg

Source: [ameblo.jp/xiahyu-ri]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

[TRANS] 090531 TOHOMOBILE (YOOSUMIN)

090531-tohomob.jpg

090531-tohomob-4.jpg

090531-tohomob-1.jpg

Tai tai♪ It was embarrassing (T_T) (T/N: Again, reference to him acting as a Seabream in FBS Night Shuffle. He probably did it during the concert in Fukuoka.)

Because of everyone's cheering, I was able to sing with good feelings. (^0^)

Thank you very much!

- Junsu -

090531-tohomob-2.jpg

As expected, it was hot in Fukuoka!

Junsu has also revived, and we were able to show the best stage to everyone!

Let's meet again~!

- Yuchun -

090531-tohomob-3.jpg

Fukuoka has a lot of delicious food, and I was also really glad to hear everyone's warm cheers.

I love you! Fukuoka!

See you~ ^^

- Changmin -

Source: [Tagged + sharingyoochun.wordpress]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

*DIES*

My heart stopped when I read that 'I love you' from Minnie. <333333

URGH. Maknae is on my radar recently xD

<3 amanda

//EDIT:

1) Who cares if they lipsync? We all know their Korean performances are crazy, ESPECIALLY the SMP performances. We can't be expecting them to sing every single song Live.

2) The station might have edited the clip to provide better viewing/hearing for the TV-audience. We'll never know, so, no point going on about it?

3) As 10,000 people have mentioned, we know the boys can sing Live, so there's no need to be disappointed/overly-defensive. Lol. This topic is SO over-rated. ^^

Not dissing, just saying. :D

Guest sweetfig

[TRANS] Tohoshinki Secret of the Day Part 2 053109 Fukoka

Junsu- out of all the places that he has been, Japan has the most scenic scenery of all.

Yuchun- He is the 5th Bigeast Member

Jejung- He super likes practicing/training( for his muscles), now he is controlling himself not to to go overboard.

Changmin- In their debut days he feels a lot of pressure(since he is the youngest) but now he is most relaxed.

Yunho- He drinks immediately when he is excited

(I LOL-ed at Jejung and Yunho's secrets!.hahaha)

Credits: tvxqbaidu

trans: rai@sweetfig.blogspot

Please take out with Full Credits. :)

*feel free to post*^_^

Guest petiteange22

http://i42.tinypic.com/aaj629.jpg

OMG!!!

credit: roze0430@TVXQCAPSLOCKLJ

i totally LOLed at this!! haha

CONGRATULATIONS TO TVXQ ON WINNING THE

BATTLE OF THE POP ON CHANNEL V!!!!

congratulations to all cassies!!!!!!!! :)

edit:

they've shown MVs of Mirotic, Survivor, You're My Miracle, Bolero,

Kiss the Baby Sky, and Share the World :lol:

omg this is unexpected!! somebody told me suju won, i guess they were wrong.

YAY. dbsk mv galore!! =))

Guest miss_h

I really don't care if the boys are lypsincing on Mirotic concert cause honestly, most of cassie in the stadium that night are busy screaming than listening to them especially in the first 30 minutes. I do believe that the producer of the concert decided to cover their voice with the recorded version due to this scream.

I hope in the future that cassie will reduce the amount of screaming. I mean even in Tonight, they have to use louder back up voice because their vocal got drown by cassie.

==

Overall, a very good concert. They are so comfortable singing on stage and standing between cassie. And cassies support are amazing. They do not stop for a minute (I just hope they tone down the scream part a little).

*I notice a male fan during 'Somebody to Love'. First I thought he just a security blending among fans, but than I see him singing along to STL. Must be a serious fans to choose a pit and know their japanese works. Go fanboy!!!!!

Guest rach03

No doubt I am a tad disappointed by the way the mirotic concert was produced, but we all have seen the boys performed the 3 songs live before isnt it? (Esp Rising Sun.)

If they really did lipsync, I think it's probably for the smooth and strong dance performance they wanted it to be. To make it a WHOA start to the concert.

Guest kinkie_lass

^^

thanks for the translation mandasoh. am always thankful for your hard work orz. i am so doki-doki at the picture you posted from before; Yunho practicing drums ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ah i had this thing for drummer boy you see XD

maknae is on my radar too lately *pats jealous Yunho* :lol:

---------------------------------

Miroticon on TBS was awesome. i haven't got around to watch the rest of the performance but for the nth time i understand why they dubbed as the Gods of the East.

[rant]i'm so freakin jealous of Bigeast they got all the good stuff seriously. as if Tohoshinki's 19 performances all across the country for their Japan tour is not enough, they even got the privilege to watch the Asia Tour on TV ahead of the rest of the fans in Asia.[/rant]

okay i'm done :D

--------------------------------

[TRANS] Tohoshinki Secret of the Day Part 2 053109 Fukoka

Yunho- He drinks immediately when he is excited

okay just have to quote this because it's so adorably random. :lol:

pardon me for extreme fangirlism -_-

Guest Fairily_Spark

About lipsyncing, well obviously some people will care.

I am disappointed that they chose to lipsync when they are capable of dancing and singing live.

If they wanted to give a great dance performance then I'm sure their dancers can dance better...they should just concentrate on singing.

That's why I prefer their Japanese concerts so much more since they would only lipsync about 1 song and the rest are live.

It also seems as if they put more effort into their Japanese tours as well, I often find their korean tours a bit dull.

Guest SarangTVXQ

[Project] Encore Don't Say Goodbye &

Rap Encore The Way You Are

Hi!!! Everyone *-* Today I will offer the project in Mirotic Concert In Bangkok

Whoever to come concert in Bangkok. Please help to encore...Thank You

Encore Don't Say Goodbye

projectdontsaygoodbyebkkforforeigner.jpg

Rap Encore The Way You Are

projectrapencorethewayyouarebkkforforeigner.jpg

Listen Example:

Don't Say Goodbye:: Zidoupload // One2Car

The Way You Are:: Online <-- Time: 1.40

All Credit : *-Sarang TVXQ-*

Hi all,

I'm a silent reader here for a long time and this is my first post.

About the lip syncing things :lol: Although I don't like lip sync but who cares!! It's only 3 songs.

Like all of you said before that the boys actually have the great voice. They are capable to sing live.

This is not the first time they lip sync and not only them that lip sync (Another Korean bands also did that, right?)

I don't want to see these lip syncing things as the topic to discuss again and again.

Let's drop it and continue to give our love to the five of them. It's not their fault that they lip sync. :sweatingbullets:

[Trans] 090531 Jaejoong’s Thank You Mail from Fukuoka

lol~ love reading this! Jaejoong is as mischievous as always! ^^

loL~ Tai~ Tai~ Thailand~ ^^

good to be back! but only for a while~ *sigh*

anyway, i just finished watching the whole Mirotic Concert and all i can say is... its very GREAT! OUTSTANDING!

I love how they did the animation of TVXQ when they were kids, and of course, love the Balloons in acoustic version.. ^^ their harmonization is SUPERB!

also, I love the fresh vibe of Mirotic in their intro dance before Mirotic song... ^^ its great!

I wish that they'll release the concert version of the song! i want it!!!

so many great things that they did! and The Way You Are with diff arrangement was so fun! ^^

love all the graphic in the screen, TVXQ never fail at it! ^^ Love the opening! lol~

and.. I wanna buy the DVD when it is out! it is something that I cant MISS! ^^

and, who cares if they lipsync since we already know their capability...

i mean, we know their ability in singing live, so theres no need to question it again.. ^^

singing SMP songs are very tough, with the dance and all... specially when it is the opening act of the concert and there'll be lots of energy that they need to save for the upcoming performance.. so i dont blame them! ^^

all i can say.. the concert is one of the BEST concert ever!

Guest fly_micky

I couldn't help myself to watched those Mirotic concert video but I only watched the firts2 part. Hey performance was totally cool.

I'm pretty sure they didn't lipsynch. You can watch the fancams. whether they're lipsync or not, who cares? we allknow their capability.

like everyone said this is not the first time. I always LOVE their korean concerts. They looked so energetic and lively although I'm more into their Japanese stuffs

but I still love their korean performance most because I've been to their concerts before, both korean and japanese. the korean one more exciting.

you can't simply judge that they put less/more effort by only watching the video. you've to be there to experience it. Btw, thanks everyone for updates.

Guest kresten

WHY IS IT ALWAYS SO BUSY IN THIS THREAD??? haha don't get me wrong cassies, but sometimes it's a pain to backtrack everything. good thing i really adore these guys. jaejoong is so cute... and I just saw junsu's engrish in allkpop, and omO! he was so funny and cute.

Guest asdfhjkl;

First off, errr I'm prettyyy sure (positive, actually) that the boys don't put less effort into their korean concerts than japanese concerts. I think we all know that they give their all for practically everything, and especially since they haven't held a concert in korea for a while and the cassies have missed them so much.

And lipsyncing.. maybe it's just personal preference. I love their dancing, and I would rather see a powerful dance. It's only 3 songs, AND it's SMP. Imo, no big deal.

They Lipsync only 3 songs (Hey,Are you a good girl,Rising Sun) after that another songs are Live :)

They didn't lipsync. If you watched the fancams, you could tell they sang live. Otherwise those big headmics will be completely useless.

TBS or whoever edited the recordings of the concert probably overlapped the live singing with the audio.

Besides its not like its their first time lipsyncing. Let's not make a big fuss about this

Guest charan

They didn't lipsync. If you watched the fancams, you could tell they sang live. Otherwise those big headmics will be completely useless.

TBS or whoever edited the recordings of the concert probably overlapped the live singing with the audio.

Besides its not like its their first time lipsyncing. Let's not make a big fuss about this

I mean I don't care if they lipsync ,only 3 songs form set list and many songs they sing live I'm OK

I Like MIROTIC CONCERT Very Much and wait to see in Bangkok

Guest xxnina

Frankly it doesn't matter if they lipsynch now and then because we all know they CAN sing live. And they do it pretty darn well too.

I'm not conceding though, that they did lipsynch. I think the fancams clearly show that they did do the songs live. Maybe, like what people above me said, the station edited the videos and added in the music, just because the fans were too loud.

Anyway, the Tohomobile is awesome (: If only we all lived in Japan. Hahaha (: I love the Soulfighter pic. Chun's hair in the YooSuMin picture didn't appeal to me much, but still. THSK ♥

Guest loveprincemax

Chic Changmin oppa falls down >ㅇ<

야야!!오빠야!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠYou look so sweet ~~haha;; Oh, the view is wonderful *_*ahhhhhhhh~~~I'm starting to remember those pretty moments..;huhu;;!!||Long legs are so..ahh;useful~yesㅋㅋbut somehow hard for me..;;it's too long~~||ummm25681037.gif

tcslegrajpg200905291904.jpg

credit::togethertvxq/blog.naver.com/honobono

Guest SleepiiDreamer

090530 THE SECRET CODE TOUR - THANK YOU MAIL (YOOCHUN)

omg. yoochun is so cute (: he tried, so its all good ~

i can't help but smile like a goofball reading it! lol.

epic fail; in a cute way.

the mirotic tour's deep sea intro kinda freaked me out.

but nevertheless, thanks for those who shared the videos!

haha. IT'S AN IMPROVEMENT FOR THEM.

cos i remembered, they lip-synced to quite a number of songs during the O concert.

MIROTIC con is totally GOOD.

we all know what they are capable of :D

oops. topped a page. :D

seeing them laugh, really made me happy also. HAHA.

Archived