[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

ahh!..forgetful leader-shii.....super cute....this time he didn't forget to lock his car, but forgot his bag instead!...lol!

Chinese Fan Account with Junsu

I have a sister whom is a crazy Cassiopeia and she's studying in Japan. She often get to see TVXQ as they have lots of events in Japan. Recently, she have told me many things about TVXQ when she got home. I'm so jealous to the extent that I'm going crazy and the thing that makes me speechless is........

One day, it seems to be after TVXQ finished their performance, then my sister squeezed into the crowd and asked for autographs. After seeing Junsu, my sister took out a pen and paper and wrote in Japanese to Junsu, said: "Could you sign for me?". Junsu lifted his head and smiled to my sister (I want to bang the wall....). Then he said: "Of course, no problem". And my sister added a sentence, "I'm a Chinese". At this point of time where Junsu is about to sign for her, he stopped and lifted up his head and look at my sister, said: "Really? You are a Chinese?". There are lots of people over there and my sister are going to be squeezed out of the crowd. Then Junsu stepped forward and quickly signed for her. Just when he was signing, he murmured and said: "China's fan, China's..".

After finish signing, he actually prepared to return it back to my sister but he took it back and passed to Yoochun who is near him and said: "Micky, sign it, it's a China's fan book". After Yoochun signed it, Junsu look around for awhile, but the other 3 members were squeezed so far away. Junsu finally found my sister in the crowd and apologized and said: "They (Other 3 members) have gone missing, so both of us can only signed for you. If there's another chance next time, we'll then sign for you again". Then he returned the pen and book back to my sister.

Please take out with full credits.

Source: DNBN + sotvxq

Translated by: jaesica @tvxqfever.blogspot.com

aww...so thoughtful and sweet of Junsu=)

Sorry Cut Your post!

Ah was reading your post and Your sister is very Lucky Girl♥!!!

I hope that She never forget this moment!!!

Xiah♥ so adorable and so sweet ne?

Someday I hope to see JaeJoong♥ closer too as Your sister saw Xiah♥

An I will of Course!!!

You too my Darl , Never give up!!! FIGHTO !!!

But Xiah♥ so polite too ne?

I stayed very happy for your sister!!!

Well...I´m posting a Bikeau♥ and JaeJoong♥`s Gif!!!

They´re so cute ne???

I Love to see JaeJoong♥ and Bikeau♥ together!!!

Bikeau♥ is really a beautifull Great Pyrenees ne?

Credits:astagged.

Shared By:www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogsot.com.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueblek

hi...hello...not new here...i've been stalking this thread for quite some times now...but didnt have anything to share so i just being the silent reader....

actually i just want to ask something, is anybody know the title of the japanese show that dbsk had been on where they are against the 3 japanese mcs to guess on the opposite team who get the food with wasabi (or something that is hot and didnt taste nice..i'm not sure what in the food actually)...i've seen it once but forgot the name of the show...thanks in advanced.... :)

[iNFO] CreBeau Cosmetics Available on DVDHeaven

Source: DVDHeaven

Credits: OneTVXQ.com

All goods will be released on the 28th of May 2009 (:

- DVDHeaven used a wrong picture -

CreBeau Placenta Pearl B.B Cream

USD88.92

CreBeau Placenta Pearl Essence Mask (4pieces)

USD61.16

CreBeau Placenta Pearl Purifying Foam Cleansing (100ml)

USD42.82

CreBeau Placenta Pearl Water Active Cream

USD91.74

Total: ~USD286 D:

Guest nikkikim

P.S. Are you sure you guys aren't interested in the Hong Kong version of Bonjour Paris? It's also official, if I'm not mistaken. And I know quite a few sellers who have them (the last time I saw their posts, that is).

diana@, I'm interested but last time I contact Hanchasa, it's sold out. :huh:

I wonder whether there is still availability.

I wonder what the boys are doing now in Japan. Probably shooting TV show or...... sorry, they should sleep now. :P

Re Crebeau, it's not that I'm a fan so I use the cream. I'm very much concern about my skin and complextion. Does anyone know where Crebeau is from? Or at least, how the boys come up with the formula? Or is it sub-brand of any brand?

Thanks

Guest rainhero181430262800

Waaah! Bonjour Paris photobooks, or DVD? I'm interested in either. Do you know where I can get them? PM me, I'd love to know. I've looked many places, but coudn't find them.

Xiah so sweet in that fan account. I wish I could meet them, it would be nice for something like that to happen to me. I'd definitely never forget it. I'd feel so special, lol.

That animated GIF of JaeJoong, and Vick is totally cute! His dog is really big, lol.

Guest koreamom

:lol:juliaa thanks so much for your quick reply on the video of the boys' dogs names etc. it is a great help.

mandasoh thanks tons for those pictures of micky with harang, they will be perfect and i really love them!

if anyone has any pictures of the others with their dogs,especially close ups like the micky ones with harang,please share them!

you guys are awesome to help others so much!

the concert videos leaking out are really neat! someone must love yunho alot! seeing junsu out there dancing his heart out is pure love! 5 is truly the best

number for them!

thanks for the chinese fan account! oh to be her! junsu is showing his true sweet self once again! my dream is to get autographs some day like that! and be

able to say something to them in korean that they could understand!!! dream big and big things happen!!! :lol:

Guest jessicakth

wow.. really can't believe DBSK has the 4th thread already!! WOW.. It's Power of DBSK.

Anyway, i just want to askk a quick question. Do anyone know about "Heaven's postman" of JaeJoong oppa? I thought it supposed to air on March 2009... I have been waiting for it :(... Wanna see JJ oppa on TV drama so bad

Thanks so much guys!

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090525 JAPANESE FAN ACCT - RECORDING FOR TOKYO FRIEND PARK2 HAS ENDED

Title: Recording has ended...

2009/05/25 20:01

It has ended now.

How should I say this...?

I feel like an empty shell now.

And I also wrote an hour ago.

Now, I'm slowly coming back to reality...

As expected, I don't want to come back to reality yet...

I have a strong feeling that I no longer know why...[T/N: Unsure]

We were instructed by the staff not to reveal the contents of the recording, so I will just tell you how the members looked^^

All the members seemed to be in good health.

Once Sapporo [T/N: Live tour] was over, they came immediately, so they looked tired~

Although I thought so, it comes as no surprise.

For the attraction that was clinging to the wall [T/N: "Wall Crash"], as expected, Junsu could not jump over them.

Except for that attraction, everyone did everything together♪ [T/N: The games]

Anyway, Yunho is very cool!!! Very good looking!!!

I think all women would agree with this, which woman wouldn't be attracted to the manliness of the veins that are visible at the surface of the wrist?? [T/N: She means that the protruding veins are manly. Lol.]

Yunho-san is such an ideal man~☆

Changmin was like a cute little animal ♥

Of course, he is the tallest and has the most power, but he kept nodding his head in agreement with every rule explained; that was really very lovely♥♥

Jaejoong is the same as always♪

As expected, he got into the mood very easily♥

And he was really beautiful too❖

Yoochun-san...

Ah, it's hopeless.

The tears come when I remember the fun times.

Hmm well, today he appeared with his hair done up.

I could see his back view many times,

Yoochun-san's body is like an inverted triangle.

Although it was a little hunched, that brought about a good atmosphere... [T/N: Don't get it; maybe cos of his smexy broad shoulders?]

Yoochun-san didn't look at the fans much, but when we looked at the stage wings, the staff would meet our eyes politely.

Junsu, compared to his usual self, was more composed.

Although the number of times he looked at the audience was the least, he put in the most effort for all the attractions.

His concentration is so great that you can tell it is his true feelings. [T/N: That he wants to do his best]

As expected, he is charismatic neh ❖

Also, although it has nothing to do with Tohoshinki, the staff of Friend Park gave a very good impression.

Personally, I think that Masayuki Watanabe-san was especially nice.

When they are rooting for our Tohoshinki,

I saw a lot of warmth in their eyes.

The feeling (from them) was very fatherly.

[T/N: Skipped the part that doesn't mention Toho]

As you know, the broadcast is on 25th June.

Please don't miss it!!

Also, please look out for me. (Laughs)

After writing my diary entry, my tension gradually came back *wink* [T/N: Japanese slang for high spirits]

I'll try my best in school tomorrow too!

Well then, *waves*

Source: [20209661.at.webry.info]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

I have no clue what she means by Chun having a slight hunched back, and it making the atmosphere good. T_T

LMAO. And she really did describe Min as a cute small animal xD

I dunno why she calls the games 'attractions', but that's how it was written.

<3 amanda

Re Crebeau, it's not that I'm a fan so I use the cream. I'm very much concern about my skin and complextion. Does anyone know where Crebeau is from? Or at least, how the boys come up with the formula? Or is it sub-brand of any brand?

Thanks

About Crebeau, as far as I know its main base ingredients include water and pearl placenta (sheep placenta I believe - great skin product in quite a few cosmetics). I highly recommend the active cream - it's non greasy and hydrates really well <3 . Jae recommends the BB cream the best apparently xD Also, I have the foam cleanser and it's pretty good too~ Prices are way cheaper if you buy directly from the stores, though... (Go to Crebeau Jeff!!! lol)

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

wow.. really can't believe DBSK has the 4th thread already!! WOW.. It's Power of DBSK.

Anyway, i just want to askk a quick question. Do anyone know about "Heaven's postman" of JaeJoong oppa? I thought it supposed to air on March 2009... I have been waiting for it :(... Wanna see JJ oppa on TV drama so bad

Thanks so much guys!

Hi My Friend!

I´m Crazy to watch Heaven´s Postman Too

But I Think that We have to Wait haha \0/ !!!

Heaven´s Postman will air Just in September :tears:

This is a telecinema that is produced simultaneously

for television and cinema.

Each act is 120 minutes long and two episodes each.

The drama versions will air in Korea whereas the film versions

will air in Japan.

I´m posting some Heaven´s Postman♥ Pics

For All Jae´s Girls♥ here Ok?

JaeJoo♥ Heaven´s Postman♥ Couple!

They´re simply Cute Together♥!!!

A Scene♥ I want to see the Kiss Scene O¬O !!!

72.jpg

Heaven´s Postman♥ Party !!!

34_9.jpg

37_5.jpg

35.jpg

In Settings♥

JaeJoong♥ HOT !

71.jpg

Credits:Heaven´s postman Badu

+wikipédia+HeyJJ+astagged.

Shared By:www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com.

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Chinese Fan Account With Junsu

Aw...he's so nice. He got Micky to sign it too. I wish I could meet him lol. ^^

And I'm glad Junsu is better now. :D

I cant wait to watch Jaejoong's Heaven´s Postman.

Thanks for sharing the picture. He looks hot in the car, lol.

Guest SukiRose

Fan account: Aww, Junsu! What a guy! I love it when they go out of their way like that. They genuinely try so hard, it's adorable.

Heaven's postman was delayed until September? Wasn't it supposed to be out September of last year? :P

Guest jadedbeauty

Ah, i haven't been here for a while. LOL Anyways, the pictures w/ their doggies are so cuute! I was starting to wonder what happened to them. lol.

Thanks for everything, it seems like they still on tour. (: Fun fun. So i've been gone for a few weeks, ;X and i was hoping some of you can answer my questions. :D

• When do the boys perform in Tokyo Dome?
    Where can i find the boys "I LOVE 東方神起" English subbed? (:

Guest noelle12kim

RANDOM and OLD question

whatever happen to Dating On Earth?

Wasn't it supposed to be released like 2/3 years ago???

Are they ever going to release the movie?

Guest sheilapiglet

[FANCAM] 090520 Yoochun & Harang @ the park (filming AADBSK3)

aww...harang's fur looks so soft and fluffy..I want to pet him too=P

[FANCAM] 090520 YunJae @ the park (filming AADBSK3)

is YH the one in the cap?..looks like he got scared of something...lol...and is it just me or did it seem like JJ still managed to spot the fancam through all the trees at the end?...haha.

[FANCAM] 090520 Jaejoong @ the park (filming AADBSK3)

sorry, but that guy with the glasses was kinda creepy....it's like he wouldn't let go of JJ's hand...*shudders*

Guest bendan

oh wow the chinese girl's fan account, so lucky! xiah is so sweet , he even looked around for the other members for her in the middle of a crowd

[FANCAM] 090520 Yoochun & Harang @ the park (filming AADBSK3)

aww...harang's fur looks so soft and fluffy..I want to pet him too=P

[FANCAM] 090520 YunJae @ the park (filming AADBSK3)

is YH the one in the cap?..looks like he got scared of something...lol...and is it just me or did it seem like JJ still managed to spot the fancam through all the trees at the end?...haha.

[FANCAM] 090520 Jaejoong @ the park (filming AADBSK3)

sorry, but that guy with the glasses was kinda creepy....it's like he wouldn't let go of JJ's hand...*shudders*

thank you for this :) omg harang is beautiful! healthy shiny fur and all. Kindda like a fluff ball.lol.. i dont think that guy besides jae is yun cause if this is the same spot where they film the vids before ..yun was wearing something else..and i think his movements (esp. being frightened ) is very unyunho-like.lol.do i make sense?

and the last vid..yeah..why is that guy holding jaes hand like that?

QUESTION

does anyone know what show is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYSM2GjN5gA...feature=related

Guest uknowsoul

RANDOM and OLD question

whatever happen to Dating On Earth?

Wasn't it supposed to be released like 2/3 years ago???

Are they ever going to release the movie?

i heard from a friend said that it's gonna be included in ALL ABOUT TVXQ3 , which is going to be released in June or July...but not pretty sure !!! = =

let's hope so then...

congratulate on the 4th thread -0-

such a nice one...

Guest alexkziel

QUESTION

does anyone know what show is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYSM2GjN5gA...feature=related

Its Channel A, here is the full episode.

090205 Channel A Tohoshinki

Its me or are we having more Japanese fan accounts lately?

So good, If we don't have fancams like when they are in Korea, at least we can read it!

Molesting Min again :lol: the poor guy is all stressed and his hyungs are more and more daring :P

Archived