[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest chip packet

Hi everyone, last year during the Mirotic promo period I remember the boys went on a sort of talkshow and performed "My Little Princess" (and I think a couple of other old songs I think) for a newly wed couple, I can't remember which show it was can someone please post the yotube links here for me?

thank you

At first I thought it might've been Chocolate or Loveletter but I couldn't find that performance under those shows lol

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xyunnie

Hi everyone, last year during the Mirotic promo period I remember the boys went on a sort of talkshow and performed "My Little Princess" (and I think a couple of other old songs I think) for a newly wed couple, I can't remember which show it was can someone please post the yotube links here for me?

thank you

At first I thought it might've been Chocolate or Loveletter but I couldn't find that performance under those shows lol

Hihi,

I hope this is the one.

Chocolate show KJE-english subbd 3/3[

Find the Connect-Chun! Contest

The aim: We want you to make a link to Yoochun by creating a greasy pick-up line – because we all know that Yoochun is greasy, right? 8D

Prizes: Share The World CD (First Press Limited Edition, Korean Version), Micky in the Moon earrings (from Asmama), Micky TRICK memo book

Rules and format: See thread

090524 TVXQ to Attend Dream Concert 2009

Dream Concert 2009 in Seoul on 10 October

Dream Concert 2009 have gathered TVXQ, Big Bang, Super Junior, Wonder Girls and other popular idol groups~~ Currently, Japan have already started preordering the concert tickets~~ Japan fans will draw ballots to get the "Asia Seat" which is opposite directly facing the stage.

Translated by: Mica-shin @ TVXQfever

Credits: TVXQBaidubar + tvxqfever.blogspot.com

Shared by: OneTVXQ.com

Guest miss_h

It's good to see the ducky butt dance again ^^

@miss_betty: I am sure he is dancing through the whole concert seeing how he participate in the dance brake during 'Share The World' with Yunho and run his butt through the entire stage (also the staff report that Junsu now is fully recovered)...

I am so happy to see him back on stage with the other four. It's like the energy become double and now I know what the member says about empty space whenever one of them is missing. It is kinda empty before he joint.

So there's a rumor about AADBS 3 to release in July. I hope they come with english subs, cause I feel stupid buying something that I don't understand what the content of it. I think if SM need a help to translate the DVD, GOESS or any english-korean speaking fans are more than willing to help (I green with envy imagining that one of you got to work with them -__-).

Mini album: It's a trend now in Korea since singles CD are long gone and album take so much time and money so I think that's why many producer turn to mini album. For DBSK to follow this trend is understandable. Hoping them to release a high quality album with their hectic schedule in Korea and Japan is a little bit impossible I think. They need time to pick the song, arrange it, and fully participate in making the album. Album takes twice or thirds times work that a mini album requires.

What can make up for the lack of track in mini album is: if they release a full self compose mini album... (Imagine how great it is??). I know all the member have their own self-compose song and why not making it into a mini album. I'll buy it in heart beat...

*If SM smart, he will do this. There's a lot of fans who buy Mirotic version C because it contain two new self-compose song from the member (like me...). The company should stop worrying and put their trust in DBSK. They can sells their own music, not only because fans love the idea of self compose but also because the music that the member write is good and different than what SM usually produce. Not to mention that their music give more mature feeling to it.

---

@nikkikim: you state the fact, what not to agree with?? I think people who works and know about the fact regarding this matter will agree with you :). Anyway, you're welcome :lol:

--

Question:

Does anyone know the name where the boys appear on the show and give presents to the host?? It's the same show where they have to give a question where only one audience is agree to do it?? (1 vs 100??). I forget the name of the show and I want to watch JJ tease JS again (his hitsumabushi :lol:).. and if anyone have a link to the video, it will be better :)

Thank you :) :) :)

--

edit...

@kinkie_lass: thank you so much... Yes, that's the show I want to watch again. I know that having it online will be impossible (like Utaban :lol:). Thanks for the links. It's a great help already :) :) :)

Guest chip packet

Hihi,

I hope this is the one.

Chocolate show KJE-english subbd 3/3[

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!It's exactly the clip I was looking for :)

And, OMG Diana- THE BOYS WILL BE AT THE DREAM CONCERT AGAIN THIS YEAR?????YAY!!!!!*dances*

haha I remember sitting up all night last year waiting for fancams and such. good times good times ^_^

Guest chai~

Thanks for the Gifs

I Loved all

♥ Changmin and Mung ♥

http://f.imagehost.org/0032/21_2.jpg

SooOo Kawaiiii super cute!!!! :wub:

Mung looks like a minidog doll :lol:

credits : as tagged +maxbaidu

shared by: www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

changmin and mangdoongie has got to be the cutest combi EVAR!!!

this is so cute i want to squish something. :blush:

thanks for sharing

[Eng Sub] Happy Buddies - Micky & Max (*^ー°)v

this is probably the least popular pairing, but I have to say that they're growing on me...this vid shows some of their cutest moments together=D

my opinion is that yoomin is very popular. especially in japan where i am based, anyway.

the most under-rated pair, imo, is yunchun and hosu. even minsu.

jaesu used to be under-rated, but seems to be getting popular these days thanks to jaejoong's fan service (like that totally cute after-concert mobile photo :P )

WELL phuongxh is it hard to hard to support tvxq in channelv..

yes i know the world wont stop turning if they win or loose.. FOR YOU!

but for us here in other countries in this way we can show support to tvxq even if that's only a poll..

i want to ask you

why do u think suju's fans keep on voting for suju with a high a amount of votes?

well i think the answer for that is they support suju even in just a small poll like channelv.

PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU GUYS HERE IN THE THREAD PLEASE VOTE FOR TVXQ!!

PLEASE..

seriously, it may be hard for you to believe, but alot of people here don't really care about these polls. the boys don't even care or even aware of the polls. nothing changes for the better or the worse based on the results. these are just OPINION POLLS. they do not reflect how truely talented and popular the boys are.

Guest Senorita_

090524 TVXQ to Attend Dream Concert 2009

I kinda knew the boys will attend Dream Concert - they are regulars of this event along with Asia Song Festival. And of course, organisers would invite the boys, it not, the whole (almost) back row of the stadium would be empty without Cassiopeia lol.

Stalker Photos of Yunho

(he looks really good ^^)

Yunho4.jpg

Yunho5.jpg

Credit: On pic + DBSKKnights

Guest rheanachu

on the DREAM CONCERT 09

How do we get tickets? do we need to be members??? how do we get to the closer seats? :)

Guest kinkie_lass

miss_h

the show you're talking about is waratte iitomo with Tamori-san (host of Music station)

i've tried looking for streaming links but to no avail <_< sorry about that

but you can try downloading the subbed version by GOESS at here hope that helps

my opinion is that yoomin is very popular. especially in japan where i am based, anyway.

the most under-rated pair, imo, is yunchun and hosu. even minsu.

jaesu used to be under-rated, but seems to be getting popular these days thanks to jaejoong's fan service (like that totally cute after-concert mobile photo :P )

:lol: MinSu is popular among bigeastation listeners at least. many fans would come with weird nicknames concerning the 'feud' between these two XD

yunchun aka 2U is very underrated, i agree. but it's my fave pairing anyway~

Senorita_

thanks for the Ho's stalker pics. ^_^ his candid pictures are :wub:

I kinda knew the boys will attend Dream Concert - they are regulars of this event along with Asia Song Festival. And of course, organisers would invite the boys, it not, the whole (almost) back row of the stadium would be empty without Cassiopeia lol.

Stalker Photos of Yunho

(he looks really good ^^)

Yeah 8D What surprised me was the last bit. Japanese fans are getting more and more involved in Korean concerts. Wow at the "Asia Seats" D:

:lol: at the first picture! He looks very much like the boy-next-door, except for his man purse. Oh Yunho~

Re: Downloading GOE;SS videos

Aside from our Clubbox, you can also download them from our LJ Comm. Our website is still being fixed, so the LJ Comm will have to do for now (:

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090524 Tohoshinki On Popular Japanese Programme "Tokyo Park Friend2"

090524THSKInTokyoFriendPark2.jpg

TOHOSHINKI, whose 4th album was awarded Platinum on the 12th, have confirmed their appearance in Japan's longest running programme "Tokyo Friend Park2".

"Tokyo Friend Park2", which has gained alot of popularity in its 15 years, is a game show broadcasted by TBS every Monday, 7pm. It's an energetic programme where you have to use your body to get through various challenges. Many popular artistes like Arashi, NEWS and more have participated in this programme, and Tohoshinki's appearance in the programme has garnered a lot of interest from Korea and Japan.

A group of Tohoshinki fans expressed,: "Tohoshinki is still doing their tour right now, and Xiah Junsu's leg has not fully recovered, so we are a little worried about their participation in the show."

Source: Tagged + Baidu

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

[FAN ACCOUNT] 090524 SHORT RECAP OF 1st DAY AT SAPPORO

090523TSCSapporoFanAccountaxd.jpg

Firstly, congratulations to Junsu for his recovery!

Junsu danced the whole time.

Junsu ah~ we can't do without you.

During the MC segment, Jaejoong said,: "This is Junsu's first day of the tour."

Yoochun's face was red, and when Junsu saw it, he said, "Your face, it's so red~~" Yoochun was made fun of.

Jun-chan: "Due to the rest I've taken, now I have no more stamina left."

Today, they showed the Stand By U PV.

Note, Yoochun did not cut his hair.

Source: Tagged + Baidu

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

LMFAO at the last line! HAHA. Everyone hates Chun's hair T_T

I still love you Chun. LOL.

Finally, a fan account that confirms the PV that they aired was Stand By U and a little bit of the MC portion.

What Jae said was so sweet. <3

And I spy with my little eye, a lil bit of Yoosu. :D

^Yunho looks really, really good these days. :wub:

I think all the pairings are popular in their own way. LOL. The popularity of the pairings rise and fall according to their interaction?

I think Su has said before that he's close to all of them, but the media like to put him and chun together ^^

<3 amanda

Guest nam87

wow....dream concert!!!

anyway...whoever noe how to get the dream concert ticket...please please please do PM me...

i really really want to know how to get the ticket please....

Guest yunWEN

♥ Changmin and Mung ♥

21_2.jpg

SooOo Kawaiiii super cute!!!! :wub:

Mung looks like a minidog doll :lol:

credits : as tagged +maxbaidu

shared by: www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

This is NOT mangdungi with changmin...

It is the dog called 纪 宝 贝 from a taiwan drama, called 命 中 注 定 我 爱 你...

f_FTLY6Feelinm_0df50cd.jpg

HIHI, I'm yunWEN and I've just joined this forum...

Please take good care of me... Thanks...

:P

Guest TVXQ<3

ORICON DAILY:

Single:

23 東方神起 「Share The World/ウィーアー!」

Album:

30 東方神起 「The Secret Code」

DVD:

13 東方神起 「3rd LIVE TOUR 2008 ~T~」

14 東方神起 「2nd LIVE TOUR 2007 ~Five in the Black~」

18 東方神起 「1st LIVE TOUR 2006 ~Heart, Mind and Soul~」

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

This is NOT mangdungi with changmin...

It is the dog called 纪 宝 贝 from a taiwan drama, called 命 中 注 定 我 爱 你...

HIHI, I'm yunWEN and I've just joined this forum... :)

Please take good care of me... Thanks... :P

Hi...Hum...well your afirmative don´t make sense

´Cause everybody knows that DBSK was filming with

Dogs for AAdbsk :) And Changmin♥ has a Maltes and I ask You:

Why Changmin♥ won´t film with Mungie♥ and film with another Dog??? :blink:

No sense for me.

And every Changmin´s♥ fans knows that Changmin♥ loves

Mungie♥ so much and he uses in Mung♥ this pink little clother :rolleyes:

Take a look in Mungie♥ clother in this pic please :)

It´s the same clother ^-^

348.jpg

Please I´m not fighting with nobody here.

It´s just my poin of view ;) ok?Kisses!

Credits:ourchangmin.

Guest kylee

No sense for me.

I will have to agree with yunWen on this cos that definately is not Changmin... it is the same clother thing but definately not Changmin & his Mandoongie..

And look at the website stated on the pic... its from the Taiwanese series as stated by yunWen

Plus Changminnie has ear piercing on his left ear where the guy in the pic obviously dont.... just my two cents

And yup.. no one is fighting here ^_^

Guest Fairily_Spark

No sense for me.

Please I´m not fighting with nobody here.

It´s just my poin of view ;) ok?Kisses!

Actually, I think the person you quoted was right, that's not even Changmin in the picture

It's a screen shot from a Taiwanese drama and the dog was wearing the same thing in the drama.

This is not about opinions since its a fact that people can actually prove.

Also, the picture of them filming with their dogs are taken by fans, how do you expect them to get so close to Changmin to take a picture like that?

---------------------

I'm so happy about the longevity of their single, album and DVD.

It really seems as if they gaining new fans

080517 Junsu is Winning Over Oyaji Fans in Japan!

+ Sendai Fan Account

Source: Junsulvさん

Taken from: OneTVXQ.com

Note: The fan account was translated to English by the Japanese fan herself (:

Nothing was altered here.

senddaisyc.jpg

Live report from Japan @ Sendai 5/17! ^^

(Since I rushed to translate this, sorry for my English mistakes.)

Today, Junce danced even more!

He danced "Summer Dream" lightly, then danced "The Way U Are",

not only that, he also danced the next song "Break UP The Shall"!!

I was surprised even more than yesterday.

Everyone was so excited when Junce danced with other members.

I love to see him dance as Junsu is my favorite one, but I could not keep my eyes off from him worried that he may over dance. (;_;)

Second day @ Sendai was rainy, JJ said to us "Rain must wet your feet, thank you for coming" which no other idols in Japan would say such a word I think. All of us were so thankful for his really kind message.

Chanmin had shared Junsu's secret talk at the make up room. ^^ Junsu told other members, "Hey, you guys sweat a lot since you dance all along and the make up wash off, but I don't sweat, so, I have such a beautiful clean skin through out the concert time. More fans may love me more since I look better than you guys". ^^ hahaha, everyone laughed hard hearing that episode, and we were all so glad that he is getting better to the point that he can even joke about it.

Prior to his first dance, Junsu said "I think I can dance~?", we were so worried then. When he was stepping on the stair ways, we all stared at him hoping he will not fall or hurt himself.

At MC time, he was the star of the day! Very funny as ever. We laughed a lot. After his famous Oyaji Gag, he said his new gag from 007 TV, then Yuchon imitated Junsu which was way too funny. Every burst in big laughter. So much fun for sure!

When the first film was shown @ the concert, as soon as Junsu appeared on the screen, everyone screamed and cheered so loud, which made me recognize once again that there are so many Junsu fans out there. ^^

Yuchon was so sexy as always.

JJ's hair moves as he move and he is just so beautiful.

Chanmin and Yuno have wonderful slim body, they look so cool like model.

Junsu look more handsome in person, even better looking than when I see him on the TV.

Each one of them can be a star of their own with their super gifted talents, but when I saw Junsu dance with other members, I felt that because they are five of them they can perform 100 times or gazzilion times better than when they are alone.

After saying I am OK and danced few songs, I felt "Junsu, your heart to wish to show your dance to us is more than enough", please take it easy Junsu! Get better then dance, is what I wish and what I want to tell him.

Junsu you are the best, I will forever be with you!! Love you Junsu!!

P.S. My fan friend at Sendai went to concert with her 50 year old father. He is a big fan of Junsu! ^^ And he was so happy to see Junsu in person. He is even talking about doing his hair done like Junsu. ^^ To her surprise, there were older man than her dad right behind them yelling "wow they are too cool!". hahaha may be because Junsu is known for his oyaji (father/older men) gag, He is winning these oyaji fans in Japan! hahaha

090523 Sapporo Fan Account "Junsu Danced All Numbers!!!"

Source: Junsulvさん

Taken from: OneTVXQ.com

Note: The fan account was translated to English by the Japanese fan herself (:

Nothing was altered here.

TVXQ official site has pictures from Sapporo! Check it out!

http://tour2009.toho-jp.net/report/

entry.jpg

(Once again, I rushed to translate, sorry for my English mistakes.)

Junsu danced all songs @Sapporo on May 23rd!

Yeah~~~~~~~~!!!!!! (*^o^:)//

Junsu danced full numbers with members! wow!

I am so glad that Junsu is back!!

Junsu~~~~congratulations!

Junsu said "I am not perfect yet, but I could dance today and feel so~~~ good∼~☆☆. I will do my best again tomorrow!"

Yuno said, "Today is kind of like Junsu's first day. I am so excited to be able to dance with all members!"

Ah~~~~~, we were so happy that Junsu is back!!!

Junsu seemed to have cried a bit and said,

"when I could not dance my members worked so hard to cover me up...."

Then all us fans cried with him.

Sam from TRF were sitting with us to cheer them up.

Junsu will be fine now.

I am so glad he is back!!! Yeah!!! (*^o^*)//

(Report from Japan above. Hokkaido, 5/23/09)

The report I started to write as soon as I heard the news that Junsu got hurt will end here. I am so glad he is back!

I will continue to support Junsu and all TVXQ members praying for them to be healthy and well.

Thank you so much for reading my report until today.

You too stay healthy and well, ok?! Thanks again! ^^

Archived