[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ketchup?

^^ It's just a poll. The world will continue whether they win or lose believe it or not.

Has any official concerts been cancelled it Japan yet? Or has it just been postponed? The swine flu outbreak is a big deal because it's a new virus. If it were just the regular flu (which if you research it and not listen to the dramatized language of the news), we would just brush it off. Granted I'm sure we don't want the boys sick, but I don't think it's as crucial as some of the posts I've read. o.O

I am still desperately waiting on Stand By U. *sigh*

Guest YukariiChangmin

[More Gifs] 090522 Tohoshinki - NTV Mirai Souzoudo

Thanks for the Gifs

I Loved all

♥ Changmin and Mung ♥

21_2.jpg

SooOo Kawaiiii super cute!!!! :wub:

Mung looks like a minidog doll :lol:

credits : as tagged +maxbaidu

shared by: www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

More Prince Shim Pics♥

Changmin in Airport♥Amazing♥

49195.jpg

credit :as tagged♥

Bigeast♥

49199.jpg49200.jpg

49201.jpg49202.jpg

49203.jpg

credits:DNBN +popcornchangmin

shared by: www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

Guest taikogirl91

i wonder if they're going to cancel their concerts..

well it's understandable with the current swine flu issue and whatnot..

but enough about that...

the picture of Changmin and Mung is ADORABLE~ :lol: so kawaii~~

and thanks for the gifs patty! yoochun and yunho are so dorky and lovable ^^

Guest koreamom

nikkikim thank you so much for what you said about the flu issue. you expressed it very well and i appreciate your comments. i want them to be safe but i just hope they act prudently and not cancel the concerts if it is not necessary. if they do, i hope there is time to re arrange plans.

coral2010 your picture is just beautiful! that is micky love! you really have talent. thanks for sharing that picture.

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

WELL phuongxh is it hard to hard to support tvxq in channelv..

yes i know the world wont stop turning if they win or loose.. FOR YOU!

but for us here in other countries in this way we can show support to tvxq even if that's only a poll..

i want to ask you

why do u think suju's fans keep on voting for suju with a high a amount of votes?

well i think the answer for that is they support suju even in just a small poll like channelv.

PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU GUYS HERE IN THE THREAD PLEASE VOTE FOR TVXQ!!

PLEASE..

Guest badstar

Hey guys,

I have a request...

Does anyone have the ORIGINAL Eul Magazine Scans where Heaven's Postman was featured?

We need it for the Heaven's Postman thread in the K-dramas Forum.

Please, I need it ASAP.

Thank you^^

EDIT

Thanks blaze for giving me the link^^

Guest choliese

I'm sorry to hear about your family, but for god's sake, it's a flu! It's not like there is an outbreak of bloody x and everyone is dying. There are no reported cases of death in Japan, and for having over 110000 infected and not even a 100 deaths out of it, it's really nothing serious. Have you even seen stastistical data about flu? The real, usual flu, not the swine one? There are WAY more people infected every year, and there are also cases of death. Even a usual cold can kill person, who has weak immune system, suffers from malnutrition or any other disease. To be honest, swine flu is just a mess louden up by farmaceutical companies and I'm not saying it's not dangerous, but let's stop being paranoid. If you act safe and are careful, nothing's gonna happen. In my country, there were 2 reported cases and guess what? We are not even highly develeped or have high level of medical care, but both people are fine and stable and are just kept bserved in hospital to be release soon.

Also, the virus can travel up to 2 metres in air. There is no possibility viruses reach the boys during the concert, unless they catch it somewhere else. So honestly, I don't see a point in cancelling all the events like japanese do now. Closing collages, schools, kindergarten.. It's a bit paranoid. I know it's better to be safe than sorry, but acing OVERLY safe is also BAD for your organism. If you don't let ANY bacteria's into your organism then yeah, a flu can kill, because your immune system will be unable to react to it. Period.

And it's really not me being biased, because I am meant to go to Osaka con. Because I always put their good before mine. But come on, this pandemia is too infamous for it's real level.

glad to find someone i can agree with, i do think we need to take extra cautions but i sincerely hope the concerts don't get canceled esp. dome cuz it has been the boys' (& fans') dream afterall.

JaeSu TOHO MOBILE PIC

my love for jaesu has cracked up a notch lately, they're just so cute & adorable. look forward for more of their interactions <3

i wonder when Stand by U's PV is gonna be broadcasted to public...

gotta be somewhere in June

Guest sheilapiglet

[Eng Sub] Happy Buddies - Micky & Max (*^ー°)v

this is probably the least popular pairing, but I have to say that they're growing on me...this vid shows some of their cutest moments together=D

[Eng Sub] "Day After Tomorrow" & "The Good Son"

this is an old clip from Champagne..but it's fun to re-watch again and with subs!....I always love YC's expressions the most=P..Junsu and his "engrish"...lol...and it's kinda sad to know that YC's mom didn't even have enough money for the bus back then...YC's such a thoughtful kid..even tho he stole money to make his mom happy, he didn't forget to give it back when he got the chance..unless of course he really was making that last bit up..hehehe..j/k=P

Guest blaze

THANK YOU. God, I love this song.

QUESTION

Im planning to buy their new single at amazon.co.jp since its cheaper and yay free shipping...

Does anyone know if it would count toward the oricon chart?

It counts. I'm not sure if you are located in Japan, but it seems like the free shipping on orders over 1,500 yen deal applies only to Japanese residents. You can check the international shipping & handling rates here.

The boys were so animated on Mirai SOZODO. The anime intro quiz was a lot of fun, haha. I can't wait to see them on TFP2. Just thinking about the WALL CRASH segment makes me lol.

Anyhow, hope all goes well at today's concert. Any word on whether or not Junsu has begun to participate in all the dance songs?

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

it's not swine flu right? its A H1N1... *the same but whatevs*

if it gets cancelled, there shouldn't be no hurt feelings.

it's not like anyone wants the show to be cancelled..avex looses money too.

patty: that Yoochun gif is super LOL xD

the look on his face brightens my day hahaha ^^

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090524 The Secret Code Tour Staff Report

**T/N: This post will be updated throughout the day as and when the staff reports come in ^^

090524TSCStaffReport-1.png

2009/05/24(Sun) 12:04

Fresh...

As we welcome the morning, we rushed to Makomanai Ice Arena for the 2nd day's performance!

Let's make good memories along with everyone!

090524TSCStaffReport-2.png

2009/05/24(Sun) 12:33

Powerful↑

This is Junsu's lunch. Looking at this, it makes you want to work harder!

Today too, you will be motivated (T/N: do well)!

090524TSCStaffReport-3.png

2009/05/24(Sun) 13:20

Instincts...

To regain his feel, we had the rehearsal focusing on Junsu.

090524TSCStaffReport-4.png

2009/05/24(Sun) 14:01

Backstage

Let me show you the backstage. This is the space where the members change quickly during the Live.

090524TSCStaffReport-5.png

2009/05/24(Sun) 14:35

Aa~

Jaejoong is unable to speak as the Manager pushes the soles of his feet while he is in the midst of a massage. (T/N: Means he's enjoying it.)

090524TSCStaffReport-6.png

2009/05/24(Sun) 15:43

In high spirits...

Yuchun is waiting for the concert to begin☆

In high spirits, he decided to pose as if he's giving the rose.

The concert is already going to start soon!

Source: [tour2009.toho-jp.net/report]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

I think Junsu is able to participate fully, or much more than previously, now. (:

Dance to your heart's content Kamo, but don't overdo it!

I want one of those Bigeast towels! D;

<3 amanda

Guest Redwarrior

Dang!! Concert after concert!!! *still needs to find time to watch kobe concert videos...>.>*

Changmin's dog is so cute!!! If I were to get a dog, I would get that breed! :D TOO CUTE!!!!

My mom gave this theory that Japan or any other asian country does not want to deal with this and is very cautious about it because they've been hit by SARS WAY harder than the rest of the world. Granted, H1N1 isn't as serious as it. It is a new virus. It's just a theory. Also, it's a mutated form of it and my health teacher told me that after 1918 epidemic, it was released again in 1970 by accident (from either a lab in Russia or London). So some people have already seen that type of virus in a varied form. <--which is why some do not die. In all, whether or not they cancel the concerts, it's for the best of all.

back on topic: Stand By You is released on July 1st right????? <--haha AP scores come out that day too>.> I'll convince my parents to let me buy it if I do well on Finals....and it'll probably cheer me up after I get my AP scores >.>

Guest chinesse_girl

OMG...!!

thanks for the fancam...!!

the sound very clear, although there is girl screaming too...* i think it must be the uploader voice*

LOL...^^

same with me, if i can go to there and watch them on the stage, i'll scream as loud as possible too...XD

Guest Senorita_

Yunho

Yunho is Bigeast(ID) no.4!

Ah...so now we know the boys' BigEast ID numbers ^^

waaaah they are doing tokyo friend park????? that is a super must watch!!!

i miss dbsk... do they have plans on going back to korea for a new single???

Rumors said they might release a mini-album this September, but no official news about it yet. It would be nice if the boys did, but they've already been doing so much work in Japan. A nice break would be nice for them :)

Guest ohhlalakelly

090523 TOHOSHINK TOUR 2009 STAFF REPORT (HOKKAIDO)

It looks like lunch-time for Yunho and Changmin. [They do it] with great enjoyment!

Why are they wearing those masks? To protect from the H1N1 virus, perhaps (which is totally blown way out of proportion)? Or is one of them sick?

Thank you for these! Though they are not close ups, JUNSU IS FINALLY DANCING!!! Omfg, 9095! Now we need a close up of Su dancing to that. LMFAO! That would be heaven for us. I'm so happy for him. :)

Guest eunsook

[TRANS] 090524 The Secret Code Tour Staff Report

Jaejoong must feel really delightful with the massage~

Yoochun look so sweet with that rose..rose for me?To BigEast?To Cassiopeia? lol

Request ::

Can someone post a video link for Yunho at Ya Shim Man Man?The full one..

Thanks in advance!^^

Guest miss betty

AGAIN WITH THE CHANNEL-V THING!!!

It's just a poll!!! How many of you actually watched the show when it aired?

I tuned in hoping to watch an exciting program but it turned out to be crap.. There was no fluidity in the program.. It wasn't even organised properly.. The match-ups were hilarious.. Random pairings and music videos..

You would think they played videos of the artists in contension back to back so as let the viewers have a feeling of a 'battle'.. Instead, they skipped from video to video of random Asian artists.. Like Utada, then a Msian artist, then a Chinese artist.. One after another..

Then suddenly boxing gloves appear on the screen of an artist Blue & Red and it's like a meter of sorts and then you get a WINNER or LOSER.. They don't even tell you who that artist is competing with.. "Log on to our website to see the results" In the end, it's just a poll..

DBSK vs Suju.. Did you know what videos they showed? Wrong Number and Haengbok.. Haengbok won.. I was like WTF?!?!? No offense to Suju but seriously, even a non-Kpop fan will tell you that Wrong Number is better..

This isn't life and death.. I don't want to see posts of VOTING and VOTING.. One post is enough.. One clear post to inform those who want to vote is enough.. or perhaps you can put it in your siggie..

Are all 5 going to be on Tokyo Friend Park? The games aren't strenous so I suppose Junsu can participate.. The intro of the show is cute.. I wonder if all 5 will be able to fit the rollercoaster cart..

Did Junsu danced the entire concert? I'm so happy to see him happy!! :)

You know the talk of a mini-album? I see DBSK too respectable an artist to release a mini-album.. I guess for the Kpop industry now, it's common.. Is the industry ever going to get better?

Personally, I feel that their schedules in Korea is more hectic than in Japan.. With the exception of their Live Tours in Japan, everything else is pre-recorded.. I feel that it's more flexible in Japan.. In Korea, their commitments are more as they cater to Asia as well & tight as everything is done 'now' and in the present so it seems like there isn't time to take a breather..

The upside would be that they'll be able to see their family and friends of course..

Also if they were to release a mini-album and the end-of-year festival were to happen how will they be able to attend? I'm sure they'll be invited to shows in Japan as well seeing their success these past few months.. How will they be able to divide their time? They can't please both sides..

I think it's best for them to concentrate the whole of 2009 in Japan and then 2010 in Korea.. It's not as if they'll be totally out of the radar in Korea this year.. AADBSK3, Lotte events and a photobook of sorts will surely be in the making..

(not starting a comparison.. just stating my opinion of the rumored comeback in September)

Archived