[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest lolly88

REQUEST

hi there! just want to ask if anyone knows WHERE TO GET THE ONTAMA CARNIVAL VIDEO FILES

i really want to download the full performance (Bolero+SummerDream+PurpleLine+kimiwosuki) but i can't find any clubboxes which have it!!! i usually go to GOESS or Cashewmania but neither of them have it this time....

and does anyone know when this was broadcasted? because i rmb there was a broadcast of the ontama carnival a long while back on 15 feb but that only had a bolero cut and kimiwosuki.. so was this a seperate broadcast?

The reason being the person that has the original file

does not want people to upload it without their permission,

its forbidden to pass on the file for now

therefore we are still waiting for their permission to get the file

i'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but i found a thread on oneTVXQ labeled as Ontama Carnival.

it's here and there's three versions.

q u e s t i o n::

also, the boys are in Korea right now, right?

does anyone know when they'll be back in Japan?

edit: oh yay i didn't notice this was my 2000th post xD

No they are in Japan still,they have a performance in korea on the 28th

so they probably leave for Korea on the 27th or 28th i think

the airport pictures if you have seen are from march 16

not recent ones.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kpluvie

Oh yea, I saw it today. I'm debating whether to get it or not. I'm trying to see if they will release any other things.

Why not? someone wrote that it's release on 6th Apr..?

It's officially released on 2nd Apr not 6th ^^

I've pre-ordered mine..

OMG!! this is so COOL!! hahhaa...what a good way of advertising...

it's kinda expected that Ayu will top the list and they happen to release on the same day ...

PS-> Does anyone know DB's schedule aft the japanese Tour? I wonder if Micky's bday will be in Japan or Korea ^^

2009.03.25 TVXQ VS Ayumi: ORICON Top Aces

[sPN News] Popular group Tohoshinki were competing with J-POP queen Ayumi Hamasaki on today’s ORICON chart.

thanks for sharing! so many good news today! finaly its out! but sadly,I didnt received my copy of The Secret Code yet, I really wish to receive it soon! Until then, I refused to listen to any of the song but "Taxi"... lol~ I cant resist, Taxi is my fav song since the first time I listen to the preview! Its a really sad song indeed! ^^

being number 2 on oricon chart while competiting with other A-Class singers in Japan is really a proud moments for TVXQ! I mean, its not easy, the difference between their albums sales and Ayumi's albums sales is not much! so I'm so happy! >_< they'll do better and better in the future~ as for now, I really need my copy!!!!

to make it less spam, wanna share a pic that i edit.. >_<

BoAShinKi2.jpg

please do not hotlink! >_<

Guest redevilica

PROGRAMS

available in CB :lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Dong Bang Shin Ki - RADIO DE CULTURE on NTV (2009-03-24) [ATO].avi [335.5MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki - Ladys 4 on TV Tokyo (2009-03-23) [ponko].avi [ponko].avi [170.3MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki - FBS Night Shuffle (2009-03-23) [showjj].avi [460.5MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki - Japan Fashion Week on NTV MIYANEYA (2009-03-23) [ponko].avi [59.9MB]

Junsu, Micky, Changmin - TNC MomochihamaDX Store (2009-03-21) [showjj].avi [306.4MB]

[Audio] Dong Bang Shin Ki - Bigeastation Ep. 104 (2009-03-23) [marry].mp3 [17.3MB]

Micky, Changmin, Yunho

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest tohoblaq

[Trans] Arena Magazine Review: Xiahtic (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

[iNFO]XIAH JUNSU IS SIMPLY THE BEST!

"Xiah JunSu Best,TaeYeon and SunYe Comparable, Huh YoungSeng·DaeSung·RyeoWook Acceptable"

His talent is recognised everywhere. Junsu... you really shouldn't be called an 'idol' at all!!! I get goosebumps whenever I hear him sing ballads, and even more when his voice blends in with the rest of the members. Wahh... *tears up*

Guest e`PSY

sorry my english not good, but i wanted to say does anyone feel that xiah did not enough part in taxi. i like all the members, but it is sad, he has such a beautiful voice. he only had two parts which he sang so beautufully, and other members werwe awesome too.i wish there was more equality in the parts, but this really bothered me. but i guess we cant get everything we want. thi.

-julie

No problem with your English :P but you can hear Junsu's voice in other songs so it's okay. Compared to the past where 2U [Yoochun/Yunho] hardly got to sing I'll say Equality in parts has gotten so much better which is a good thing because all the members have beautiful voices and everyone should get their time to shine so maybe that's why Junsu hardly got to sing in this song, so that the other members voices can shine.

Guest junnie

[News] The 3rd Asia Tour Concert MIROTIC 2009 Concert Book

1-2.jpg

Left: Concert book package cover

Right: Book cover

Release date: April 2nd, 2009

Price: 25.000 won

Description:

Dong Bang Shin Ki’s “The 3rd Asia Tour Concert MIROTIC 2009″ Concert Book.

Everything about TVXQ’s 1st stage from “The 3rd Asia Tour Concert MIROTIC 2009″ which was held in Seoul!

Various TVXQ members expressions on stage, all those moments are compiled in this Concert Book, once again feeling the heat of the concert days.

Size:

306 x 207 mm

Pages:

192 pages (cover included)

source: yes24

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest wildcard.

It's on the first page of the thread ^_^ But you prounouce it as - Doong Bong Shin Gi/Ki

did you just say it's to be pronounced like "dUng bOng shin gi/ki"??? lolx... I think the best way to find out how to pronounce it would be to listen to Award shows where they go, 'DAESANG - DONG BANG SHIN KI!' ahhhhhh....now that's a good name! ;)

Guest loveprincemax

Thank you for sharing all the news!!^0^ I really adores Asu wa kuru kara...ㅠㅠㅠㅠtheir voices are indeed perfect!!And tarzan...ahhhhh I died!!>o<Changmin's body..ㅋㅋㅋ;;;so perfect!!

They're coming to Korea soon, I'm so happy!!!!!^0^ can't wait!!We'll see a lot of fancams I hope..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ;;;

By the way, does anyone know can I buy THE SECRET CODE album in Korea town in NYC...??

::Not to spam..ㅋㅋ::me singing and playing TAXI on the piano~~;;go to listen!! *i'm kidding..ㅎㅎ*

TAXI-me singing and playing on the piano

Guest joongieforeva

questions

jaejoong composed the song 9095

so did he wrote the lyrics and composed the melody?

or compose the melody only

Guest gelliegellie

TVXQ VS Ayumi: ORICON Top Aces

[sPN News] Popular group Tohoshinki were competing with J-POP queen Ayumi Hamasaki on today’s ORICON chart.

Released at the same day on March 25th, according to Japan ORICON Album Daily chart, Tohoshinki’s 4th album “The Secret Code” which was sold 82,000 (or in exact, 82,291) hence placed it on 2nd under Ayumi Hamasaki’s “Next Level” which was spotted 1st with 99,000 (exact: 99,200) copies sold.

Ayumi Hamasaki, Koda Kumi, and in addition, Tohoshinki, there are a lot of Japanese top singers who released their album today, this is one of the fiercest competition in ORICON chart ever.

Koda Kumi’s both albums, “Out Works & Collaboration Best” and “Koda Kumi’s Driving Hits” were placed on 5th and 6th respectively, yet still have only slight sales differences with Tohoshinki and Ayumi Hamasaki’s album sales, once again prove her popularity as Japanese top singer.

Meanwhile, Tohoshinki’s 4th album “The Secret Code” which contains hit singles Bolero — the main theme of Subaru the movie — and MIROTIC will be a good gift to their fans.

source: SPN News

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest blaze

lol. I totally underestimated TSC's sales.

The numbers are looking pretty awesome. It took T a whole week to sale 52K, yet TSC sold 82k in one day. Looking at the sales, they will hit 100k first week. Lets just hope they don't slip too much tomorrow.

he only had two parts which he sang so beautufully, and other members werwe awesome too

Although Junsu only had two parts, I found his parts to be the longest, so it kind of evens out. I thought the members got a pretty even distribution of lines in TAXI.

---

I can't wait to watch Music Lovers and しゃべくり007. I'm not familiar with the latter, but I checked it out on Youtube and it looks hilarious.

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

questions

jaejoong composed the song 9095

so did he wrote the lyrics and composed the melody?

or compose the melody only

Hello my Friend ;) !!!

Our JaeJoong♥ composed the lyric and melody too of 9095♥ :excl:

See this note ok?

kra5im5vg7h6lt3w6saq.gif

"9095, one of the song in The Secret Code (their 4th Japanese Album)

is composed by our dear Kim JaeJoong.

JaeJoong composed and arranged the song

on his own and it was reviewed to have a

Complicated medium up tempo and difficult Japanese words."

Trans by jaelunnie @dbsg,

"From the album titled "The Secret Code" comes a song titled with numbers.

Responsible forcomposing and arranging is JaeJoong.

With a fascinating medium tempo and use of difficult Japanese words in the song

Where many are used to express a mysterious world view."

I hope that I helped You!

Kisses♥!

Credits:www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com.

Archived