[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest gelliegellie

Quotes from DBSK

AOE, the supplement team for the DBSK Thread here at Soompi, is looking for help. =] We're currently working on a project of collecting quotes from the DBSK members. After getting as many as we can in two weeks, we'll put them on a WikiQuotes page, so that fans can find/read quotations of the boys with more ease~ ^^

If you're interested in helping us out, please PM (zhuuzhuusoba), or anyone on AOE for that matter.

=========

WHITE DAY REMIX THREADS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN!

2i0ass5.jpg

Credits: Fobbiyo

Writings for DBSK Thread

Artworks for DBSK Thread

=========

WE SCREAM SHINKI! DO YOU?!

Yay! Shinki Forum is now officially open!

Do check it out at iScreamShinki.net

and wait for the lovely music made by zhuuzhuusoba ~ ^_^

shinki.gif

Credits: anita. @ iscreamshinki.net

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Please do share DBSK quotes,Just PM anynone from AOE team.Thanks! :)

CELL WALLIES

29qjgj7.jpg35mjqf6.jpgih3aea.jpg

309iop0.jpg2a9zou1.jpg154yqa0.jpg

122hlkj.jpgnvnl3n.jpg1124vt1.jpg

rszabs.jpg21kgf7o.jpgo9k095.jpg

j6tlxy.jpg2my21w8.jpg2wf4ite.jpg

credit:DNBN

HD Versions of the three performances on Bokura no Ongaku

Vid in HQ is superb!:) I cant get over w/ this performance *plays for nth times* :P

The Secret Code and Kiss the Baby Sky Offshoot

http://i41.tinypic.com/2mms7sy.jpg

Another HQ,thanks!:) A lot of couple action.I particularly like this one,yunjae love <33

A VERY VERY VERY EXTREMELY BRIEF SUMMARY

Sorry for cutting ur post.Saying that their perf was better than smap is a very good compliment! :)

They should do more collabs.

V Hi wahh! Welcome to the thread <33

This is my first time posting in soompi ever.

So I hope we can be friends! *waves madly* :D

I knew DBSK 2 years ago and am proud of it :)

The Bokura na Ongaku performance totally blew me away <3

I recommend it to my friends and they all say "what's so good? I don't feel anything" <_<

So yeah the story of my life xD

Question ;

Is there a 'We Are' PV? If there is, when is it coming out? Thnx in advance :)

Guest Senorita_

^ Hi ^^ Welcome. There is a We Are MV coming out, but there is no known date for the release yet ^_^

A VERY VERY VERY EXTREMELY BRIEF SUMMARY

Just little bits that I understood

Thanks for the translations <3 It makes me extremely happy to see how the boys and SMAP are becoming close-like friends <3 I lol-ed at the Korean pride - the boys must be thrilled that Tsuyoshi wants to talk to them in Korean =P

Just feel like sharing this picture: It's soo cute ^^

JunsuandChunAsiaSongFestival200813.jpg

Credits: On pic

Guest JJ.biased

^ Oh my gosh...... they look so tired. Look at their eyes! :(

OMG D= I so agree even jaejoong;s beautiful eyes loook dead.. :(

I don't know if these have been posted yet..

HD Versions of the three performances on Bokura no Ongaku

HD 20090320-Tohosinki - Kotoba ni Dekinai [bokuranoOngaku]

HD 20090320-Tohosinki - LionHeart [bokuranoOngaku]

HD 20090320-Tohosinki - Bolero [bokuranoOngaku]

Thankks =D

Guest badstar

Why oh why does gellie or kelly or anyone in the shinki and AOE team always beat me to having the first post?? hahahhaha! YOU GUYS!! I promise I will beat you one time! hahahahah! *evil eyes*

Thanks grizzlybeary for the quick translation^^

GOE;SS Website is Re-opening!

mon_dbskpurWRO.jpg

GOE;SS is looking for Korean and Japanese Translators

df.png

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hello everybody :rolleyes: !!!!

I´m just sharing JaeJoong♥

Secret Code pics♥ ok?

He´so beautifull here ne :P ???

Here :blink: ???He´s ALWAYS

Beautifull ne???haha \0/!!!

Oh But I ´d like to give Congrats for Our Boys

In Bokura no Ongaku :blush:

I´m so proud of them ne???

JaeJoong♥´s Pics

3dfib71kgrvzan6cdf.jpg

wtvkbhgvmplgz6tpd1.jpg

izorun6cducrq8kak8dk.jpg

vvqtsmor6anmro3o622t.jpg

Junsu♥ pics

xhxye68fxe3le5iut8rj.jpg

lner5mhonkse2j9gl3c.jpg

0mllo0ajd4yj1ghxujm.jpg

Changmin♥ pics

zyvrdwbtk70wlbylx0ep.jpg

f4utzsiweml5ka75waoo.jpg

Yoochun♥ Pics

yyw6dpf1zexzvy9ihen1.jpg

rxerwhxhu6q4xnmzhx4.jpg

Yunho♥ Pics

ga18zzhnstaqjxojkx67.jpg

n6xmzkeao5gj4j1mxk6m.jpg

3nnb20bk9jtf7rdgn4ln.jpg

And one of Bokura no Ongaku♥

k3ubp85ubq1an8fgz.jpg

Credits:www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com.

344pac7.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman"

Available at the GOE;SS Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Please help us maintain a gold box :lol: Our inspection is from the 22nd of March until the 1st of April!

[RAW] 09.03.20 Fuji TV Our Music - Kotobani Dekinai [lovelyent].avi -137.5 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.20 Fuji TV Our Music - THSK Cut (Full Ver.) [ATO].avi -774.1 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.18 MUSIC ON! TV - Artist File Special [o-chan].wmv -190.4 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.20 FM aichi Menicon Music Triangle - Yunho and Jaejoong [yattan].zip -12.7 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.21 FM Fukuoka Love Love Weekend - Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin [showjj].zip -14.4 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.20 Fuji TV Our Music - Kotobani Dekinai + Lion Heart + Bolero[lovelyent].VOB -802.9 MB-

Please help out GOE;SS!

2emmupw.jpg

For people sending cash from North America, Canada & Europe, please PM hockeysangel01 at LiveJournal.

For people sending cash from Latin America & Mexico, please PM esmiux.

For people sending cash from Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia & Singapore, please PM yellowreign at LiveJournal or soompi.

For people sending cash from the Middle East, Australia, the Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong & Korea, please pm badstar.

For people sending cash from Thailand, Vietnam, China, Japan & New Zealand, please pm diana© (me!).

Guest dcleo1515

Question

I was wondering why hasn't any of the members of DBSK ever been on Star Golden Bell?

I know that most of the time the show has been around they have been in Japan, but why

didn't they go on when they were promoting their last Korean album? A lot of the Korean

celebs go to that show to promote their stuff. Were they invited but declined or were they

not invited at all?

Question

I was wondering why hasn't any of the members of DBSK ever been on Star Golden Bell?

I know that most of the time the show has been around they have been in Japan, but why

didn't they go on when they were promoting their last Korean album? A lot of the Korean

celebs go to that show to promote their stuff. Were they invited but declined or were they

not invited at all?

yes, the members never been on Star Golden Bell, and I was wondering that too...

until then some friends told me that, the filming of Star Golden Bell took lots of time,

sometimes they need about 5-6 or 7-8 hours to finish it... and TVXQ have a hetic schedule

when they were in Korea... so maybe they dont have enough time or something like that...

but i'm really hoping that they can appear there one day.. since the situation must be really lively with

TVXQ there, i mean, the show is funny, so with TVXQ, they'll make the show funnier~

oh well,.. i hope they'll appear on it one day...

Leeteuk once called Yunho through that show, also, TVXQ was mention by the guest/host of the show for lots of time!

^^ the real singer for "Forgotten Season" who was one of the guest last 2 week i think, mention that fans said he cover the song

really well, because the fans thought Jaejoong was the real singer for that sonG! ^^ lol~ so funny!

and thanks everyone for the scans again! ^^ so cute!!!

i still cant get over their performance yesterday! so great! lol~

anyway, anyone heard bout TVXQ's second guiness book of record???

heard this from a friend, dont know if its true or not...

she said it was taken from tieba.com.. one of her friend translate it for her...

"not all to be counted : Asia's hottest group : dbsk from the moment they debuted till March 19th

all the pictures for magazine, albums, singles, commercials and all pictures related has broke the 50000000 record

(counting pictures of group, singles, and couples/triples)

And it has become the world's artist's most pictures artist

( I SUCK AT TRANSLATING) hahahaha

and it is already recorded in guiness world record

and this is the second guiness world record for DBSK"

is it true? if it is.. then yay! another record!

Bokura na Ongaku perf was AMAZING<3

Really, there has not been one perf where they have not impressed me.

DBSK has been in so many mags lately o:

omg.

someone confirm the guiness world record thing~

I bet its true. I mean.. they're amazing singers, they're good looking... why wouldn't there be millions of pics of them?

090321 Stalking DBSK

The boys were on the way to Subaru Press conference.

1f470030cbb606cad514368YUIBKK.jpg

af393f12ea951a566d166d5YUIBKK.jpg

791dd12a8c78d0428c63fbfYUIBKK.jpg

0502ae9b0770040314d5158YUIBKK.jpg

05f01df537e342f0a4c383eYUIBKK.jpg

f16158549a4d3bb58e96494YUIBKK.jpg

ae47663bbcc6b4a20b10909YUIBKK.jpg

2a3b6063c41e7b0fa3ac1caYUIBKK.jpg

Pict taken by: Ninka@Hobbs Posted at: Hobbs Founder + re-upload; Misu@TVXQIndo.com shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Mickey's reaction is priceless :)

JJ MAG They featured another side of JaeSuMin <3 min looks hot in a car,junsu cute while eating pizza & lolz @ jae w/ dresses,cant decide huh?! B)

JJ Magazine - Junsu with the heart-shaped pizza is so cute! ^^ Changmin has probably the least photoshoots with cars as compared to other members... Perhaps that's why I find it especially charismatic with him in the car and all. A mature image! I love it~ :wub:

Thanks for sharing! I think Cassiopeia was the most distinctive because of the long name with 5 syllabus~ :lol: Tablo's just awesome adding in the fanclubs' names.

[News] 090321 Report from Subaru Press Conference

Finally, we had arrived at the stage!! Today, the members was really nice

and frankly speaking, they didn’t have much make up on them. While interviewing, we had complex feelings and comments for the members.

Yunho -> The star of the movie and the host had asked her lots of question. A beautiful woman I would say who won lots of applause from the audience in her actings etc. The members were embarrassed to be actually standing beside her since it was the first time they met each other. And when asked how they felt about Meisa Kuroki on first impression “She had a Small face but stood tall among them”

Changmin -> Was watching the movie and asked was it nice. And the answer was simple “It was nice!”(laughs) The audience laughed with him as well for his simple answer.

Jaejoong -> He had heard of the film’s first impression and with the same tone of Changmin’s “It’s good!” The whole audience laughed even louder.”Because in this world (movie), it’s also showing of auditions at how a artist was created. I’m impressed that it’s shown to all and it will give strengths to those who believe in their dreams to continue doing what they dream for.” Jaejoong paused. “When I was being auditioned back then, i felt really tensed but having this kind of courage like the star in the movie, really is amazing and better than anyone else.”

This statement won the whole audience’s applause.

Yoochun -> He was asked about the theme song from the host.

“The song is really mangificent, from two or three members singing in harmony really was a attractive combination.” Yoochun commented. “And our album is released at the same time too.” He advertised their album. And lastly a shout of “Changmin!” made the whole audience laughed.

Junsu -> He was said to had taken medicine for his flu? (nearly fever) From what we had understood from Yoochun who said. The movie “Subaru” is the fourth big project done in Asia, putting all stars in Asia into one movie.

“Making something common between Asia and showing Asia’s strength” made the audience happy and won a strong applause.

Meisa Kuroki was just beautiful in the film.

I think the real highlights are the dance scene. (^ ^) And the members surprise appearance would be a real great cast.

credit: http://mainichi.jp/enta/mantan/graph/manga/20090321/?inb=yt & http://shiano218solitude.blog95.fc2.com/bl…y-946.html#more

translation: mel@onetvxq

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

^^ junsu has a flu???their health is paying w/ all the non-stop activities.Hope he's Ok now & junsu don't spread the virus <333

Guest pickkadick

Question

hey guys^^ just wondering... To those who owns AAT 2, does your cd have any trouble playing?

I was just about to play mine just now and realized that ALL my cds can't be played. It turns out that the underside of the cd(the reflected part) has a layer of godknowswhat. I do not know how the stain got there since I am really particular about keeping my disc in good condition. Tried to wipe it away but it leaves more stain on it. I thought it was just oily... But no matter how hard I try to remove it, the stain won't go away. I had no trouble playing the discs the last time i played it. Those who have the same problem, can you give me advice on how remove the stain... I definitely do not want my SGD$87 to just go down the drain like that.

Really appreciate it!^^

To those who have not been playing your AAT 2 for a loooonng time. Why don't you guys check it,ne?

Guest gelliegellie

Is this shared before? If so, sorry. >< Not a crime to look at Jaejoong's angelic face again right? XD

K fine excuses. Haha. =.=

^ Hi wahh! Welcome to the thread <3 and don't mind you real life friends XD (just so you know, we have the same friends <_<), you can spazz here all you want. ^_^

Jaejoong in Kindai May’09

2yzfm7c.jpg

jkysnt.jpg

20k7h2w.jpg

Full credit when taking out

credit: chi+mr.tvxq+sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest teukieca

credited:avikawaii

again..sorry for random vid..it just that i found out 'without a heart' quite popular these days and suddenly i bumped into this one..it's quite nice and junsu definitely a hottie..=)

enjoy! :P

Guest *aniz*

^^^^^ pickkadick,

this happened to a lot of people a couple of months back...

it's like there's white mold on the surface of the DVD right?

well, you could try using the CD cleaning liquid? *(is that what they're called?? lolss)

they're available at cd or computer stores.

luckily for me, it didn't happened to my DVDs.. i guess it was the productions batches.

some batches are affected, some aren't.

good luck to you. :D

Archived