[drama 2009] Queen Of Housewives 내조의 여왕

koalabear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest polaris

This drama is sooo funny.. I love it so far. ^^

I love the actor Choi Chul- ho --Bong-soon’s husband! He was the crazy king in Empress Chun Chu..HE's so hot. (kind of resembles Kwon Sang Woo)

And the actress who plays Dal Soo is really funny (she has great facial expressions)

Doesn't he look like Kim Jeong Hoon in this pic? :blink:

queenofhousewivese03korm.jpg

OMG that's exactly what I thought!! He really does look like KJH..even the way he speaks english ^^ sooo cute~~

this pic totally is reminescent of Yul in Goong~~

Guest jau210750

jau210750: Friendly warning, you might want to edit your post and reduce the font size. Many people dislike the use of large fonts on the forum.

Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to watch it.

Guest harleydaz

Ratings

2009-03-16 1 8.0 (<8.7)

2009-03-17 2 10.3 (13th) 10.7 (13th)

2009-03-23 3 9.6 (15th) 10.1 (15th)

happyface.gif2009-03-24 Ep. 4 11.2 (12th) 11.8 (12th)

Source: Dramawiki

Guest winnegum

This is actually a really good drama...one of the best Ive seen in a long time....

I thought it'd be one of those ajumma dramas...well thats what most people on soompi probably think too seeing that this thread is only 8 pages so far...

but its actually hilarious with enough characters all somehow related to make it amusing to watch...

once BOF ends I think this drama will start getting high ratings

anyone agree?

Guest cutie-vat

i agree with what you said. It's funny and the story is good :) I like it so far and hopefully that many others will like it so that we can have the sub faster :D;)

Ratings

2009-03-16 1 8.0 (<8.7)

thanks for this one ^ ^ I think ratings will go up for this drama after BOF finishes, the charms of an Ajumma drama, that's why like dramaok said, it's a guilty pleasure watching them ^ ^ oh well, I'm optimistic that the thread will move as more will watch the drama...

my streaming was pretty bad last night that I didn't understood the entire episode! I need to rewatch Episodes 3 and 4 again :mellow:

thanks ladies for the updates! will try to update the thread as work load lessens ^ ^

Guest janezio

Ratings

2009-03-16 1 8.0 (<8.7)

Good to see the ratings going up! Yipee and Hooray! FIGHTING!!!

I find KOH (”KING” OF HOUSEWIVES is my nickname for this drama ‘coz of the HOT GUYS!) to be a good and easy drama to watch with a good story line and great acting from all of the cast.

So far, the feeling is “COMFORTABLE”.

I like KIM NAM JOO very much and admired her as an intelligent, rational and stable girl in the melancholic and sad movie “I LOVE YOU” (2001) with ZIO where she had feelings for him but he merely used her to revenge his girlfriend.

Now, however, its lovely to see them re-united on the screen as a hilarious couple.

I've also been trying to find the right words to describe his character:

- A nice, academically intelligent and handsome but simple and naive guy?

- An amiably pleasant, kind hearted, handsome but a bit of a nerdy fellow?

The description posted by HARLEYZAZ on the other Soompi thread: "socially inept" is good too.

Also, in trying not to be biased towards ZIO, I tried to be very critical of his acting, but, I GIVE UP!

He's so good with his expressions, with the way he speaks and acts.... No wonder we are all enjoying this drama so much!

Guest groovier

An OST album (14 songs & 192K mp3 format) has already been released online - only with a CD release likely in the 'near' future.

Here is my link to get those songs. :lol:

http://www.mediafire.com/?miyzzj22gij

I'd say QOH is full of sense of humor and wits that catches me the most. I just couldn't stop laughing when I first saw first 2 episodes.

There may be some unfamiliar scenes there; it doesn't seem surprising that some folks find it difficult making it’s either dull or not much fun at all due to the cultural gaps and/or language barrier. I don't like it to be under-evaluated under such circumstances compared to the competitive ones though.

Guest hjkomo

can someone please tell me why ji ae's attitude changed during the meeting between ji ae+hubby and bong soon+hubby at bong soon's house?

can't wait to see ji ae becomes enemy with bong soon in the ballmatch and dalsu playing football really annoys his collegues hehe..

oh, based on the 3rd episode preview, didn't dalsu tripped when he first arrived at the interview? i don't remember seeing that.

!!i love so hyuk's shoulders!!

Dal Soo refused to apologize to Joon Hyuk, saying he didn't do anything wrong because what idiot would stand idly by when someone accuses him of selling his wife in order to get a job. Ji Ae was surprised that Joon Hyuk had said that. Then, Joon Hyuk said that it's the truth. He's been hearing about it for many days...and look, DS's there right now selling his wife again to get the job. He never knew/imagined that Ji Ae would be living with this kind of man.

Ji Ae then insults Joon Hyuk by saying how pathetic he was when he waited outside her house for twelve hours straight begging on his knees for her to date him just once.

Although I am enjoying the humour of this drama, what interests me more is the dynamics of the relationships. We have two couples who seemingly have it all, and yet, Bong Soon and SH are both in loveless marriages which evokes my sympathy. :(

Ji Ae and Dal Soo may not have status and wealth, but at least they do love each other. They have what the other two couples do not.

I do hope, though, that they will delve more into Ji Ae's character in the future and have her transform into a deserving protagonist because, frankly, at this point, she's getting what she deserves. How sad was it for Bong Soon that Ji Ae told her that she (BS) could never date Joon Hyuk, and when she asked why....Ji Ae's answer was to send her a box of mirrors with a note that said, "This is why."

Guest quantumvis

LADIES

VIIKI HAS "QUEEN OF HOUSEWIVES" WITH ENGLISH SUBS

YOU HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR THIS SITE.

Link: http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/Queenofhousewives

Scroll down to page list and click on #5 that where Ep 1 pt 1 starts.

Thanks for the link! I really want to watch this drama!

Unfortunately, I seem to be having trouble signing up (it says "loading", then nothing happens). Is this just me?

Guest janezio

ZIOQOHsinging.jpg

Source: Harleydaz, Thank You!

SO HYUK was feeling on CLOUD 9 thinking of the time she spent with DAL SOO and him singing to her. Who can blame her?? I would too if I spent time with such a gorgeous, kindhearted and gentle person!!

It’s also good to see ZIO (who in real life is such an intelligent and capable person) portray as someone who is simple-minded and naive. It is really hard if you are not good in acting.

The way DAL SOO is bullied in the office also reminds me of Eric Moon’s role in SUPER ROOKIE.

Guest luvlilady

Ladies

Here are some segments of Queen Of Housewives which I very much enjoy.....

3-26-20099-18-38PM.pngWatch out I'm coming :crazy:

3-26-20099-19-55PM.pngI made a goal!! :P

3-26-20099-22-36PM.pngYabo (Honey) Saranghe! :wub:

3-26-20099-23-46PM.pngDon't mess with Ohn Dal Soo :fury: :angry: :fury:

I just love that soccer scene its hilarious....Ohn Dal Soo acted convincingly!!! :D

Archived