[drama 2009] Queen Of Housewives 내조의 여왕

koalabear

Oh, it was you koalabear.. now I remember you mentioned about similarity in 'get karl' and this drama..

Cutiepie, thank u for the NGs, i liked the 'a bite' part.. heheh

thanks groovier for the explanations. i just can't wait to see bong soon kicked his husband hard, because before this she treated her husband like a king. i thought there was an expression, 'to get to husband's heart is through his stomach'? meaning to treat husband with good food.. heheh.. but that wasn't enough for joonhyuk.

and i can't wait to see dalsu with the cattle. thanks for the pic koalabear.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luvlilady

Man Oh Man.... What is happening to the M E N of (King) of Housewives..

4-12-20099-36-43PM.pngOhn Dal Soo .... What the.... :huh:

4-12-20099-34-39PM.pngOH oh oh ....Jhun Hyuk :o

4-12-20099-39-23PM.pngDon't be.... Tae Joon... :(

Episode 9 is a must watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Here's a second look of Tae Joon and Ah Je goodtime.... ;)

QOH8.jpg

Source: Korea Yahoo!

No offends Ohn Dal Soo.... :wub:

Ladies I am SAVORING all your fun loving comments. Thank You!!! :D

Here is my translation, koalabear. Hope it helps. Please feel free to ask me for any clarification. :)

You cheated on me with some other chick. You scum bastard!

After watching CCTV footage of Dal-Soo's hugging and giving big cuddles to So-Hyun, Joon-Hyuk asks Dal-Soo what relationship they have to each other.

Meanwhile, Dal-Soo, being part of development team working on natural flavors and with the cancellation of the contract with a rancher, goes down to the cattle ranch attempting to speak with the Regional Cattle Union. However, the Cattle union leader clears up any speculation, saying that he doesn't have any intention to make contract with large corporations.

"아, 집안내력인가? 네 아버지도 본부인한테서 애를 못봐서 밖에서 겨우 너 하나..."

I don't know why I thought So-Hyun is the only daughter with no siblings. So even though she was raised by a step mom, her 'Power Ranking' would stay mainly intact when she got divorced... <_<

just finished watching Episode 9...

Joonhyuk confronted Dalsoo in the sauna about his relationship with Soo-hyun,

Dalsoo surprised Soohyun on her birthday and made it clear to her that he loves Jiae very much

Dalsoo and his team went to the rach where they attempted to speak with the Cattle Union, they declined at first but after they saw Dalsoo trying to save the dying cattle, they changed their mind and agreed to a contract in which Joonhyuk and Hongshik wee surprised and thought that Sohyun helped Dalsoo get the contract

the investigator showed Youngsook some pics of Taejoon with another woman but it was Jiae's weird friend...lol!

So-hyun fainted at the parking lot after a chat with her mother in law and Bongsoon helped her to go to the hospital, Dalsoo was informed and he rushed to help So-hyun, Jiae called him since its already late at night and he hasn't arrived and he said that he is still at the office so Jiae goes to the office to bring him food but to her surprise, Joon-hyuk was there and she just said that she will bring food to Dalsoo but Joonhyuk said that the office is now empty so Jiae is shocked that Dalsoo leid to him, and turned his phone off

Dalsoo accompanied Sohyun to her house and gave her some tea but SH kisses him again, and Tae-joon has seen it as he was about to enter their house...

Guest janezio

just finished watching Episode 9...

Joonhyuk confronted Dalsoo in the sauna about his relationship with Soo-hyun,

Dalsoo surprised Soohyun on her birthday and made it clear to her that he loves Jiae very much

Dalsoo and his team went to the rach where they attempted to speak with the Cattle Union, they declined at first but after they saw Dalsoo trying to save the dying cattle, they changed their mind and agreed to a contract in which Joonhyuk and Hongshik wee surprised and thought that Sohyun helped Dalsoo get the contract

the investigator showed Youngsook some pics of Taejoon with another woman but it was Jiae's weird friend...lol!

So-hyun fainted at the parking lot after a chat with her mother in law and Bongsoon helped her to go to the hospital, Dalsoo was informed and he rushed to help So-hyun, Jiae called him since its already late at night and he hasn't arrived and he said that he is still at the office so Jiae goes to the office to bring him food but to her surprise, Joon-hyuk was there and she just said that she will bring food to Dalsoo but Joonhyuk said that the office is now empty so Jiae is shocked that Dalsoo leid to him, and turned his phone off

Dalsoo accompanied Sohyun to her house and gave her some tea but SH kisses him again, and Tae-joon has seen it as he was about to enter their house...

Thanks, KOALABEAR. It will be another 3 days or so before youku.com translates this into Chinese.

Hey, check out http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...0#entry13066782 for some short NG clips - pls feel free to post them onto here too.

Wow, HD.. i don't even know how to paste pic in soompi, and yet, those pics really move.. it's like 'a harry potter newspaper ' :lol: TQ HD. both kim nam joo and oh ji ho were really cute there..

koalabear, u said Joonhyuk confronted Dalsoo in the sauna about his relationship with Soo-hyun, so.. we can see TWO HOT GUYS IN THE SAUNA??!! Jane, 3 days? Can u handle this? hehe

holy crap. episode 9 was intense, specially the ending.

i wish Soo Hyun would stop trying to seduce Dal Soo. I mean she hates it when her husband cheats on her....why is she making Dahl Soo do the same thing to Ji Ae? Sure it's her revenge towards Tae Joon, but it's not fair that Ji Ae has to go through all that when she has so much trust in Dahl Soo. Bahhh!!

Guest luvlilady

koalabear, u said Joonhyuk confronted Dalsoo in the sauna about his relationship with Soo-hyun, so.. we can see TWO HOT GUYS IN THE SAUNA??!! Jane, 3 days? Can u handle this? hehe

Ladies I am at work right now but my mind is somewhere on Ep 9.

TWO HOT GUYS IN THE SAUNA?? bet this will be an interesting and hwat :sweatingbullets: topic to talk about. I am sure all us ladies will be hot and bothered by this scene.. :lol::wub::lol:

Guest luvlilady

holy crap. episode 9 was intense, specially the ending.

i wish Soo Hyun would stop trying to seduce Dal Soo. I mean she hates it when her husband cheats on her....why is she making Dahl Soo do the same thing to Ji Ae? Sure it's her revenge towards Tae Joon, but it's not fair that Ji Ae has to go through all that when she has so much trust in Dahl Soo. Bahhh!!

lilshinhwafreak I totally agree with you, what was Soo Hyun thinking ..but remember the script or writer has to do this to make fans of this drama thrilled and exciting for us to continue watching QOH.

Guest dramaok

69254828.jpg

Ma Tae-joon (age: 35, So-hyun’s husband/ company president) / actor Yoon Sang-hyun

hi koala, Tae-Joon's last name should be Heo [허], not Ma.

but Heo Tae-Joon or Ma Tae-Joon..

he's so hot.

Guest dramaok

TWO HOT GUYS IN THE SAUNA?? bet this will be an interesting and hwat :sweatingbullets: topic to talk about. I am sure all us ladies will be hot and bothered by this scene.. :lol::wub::lol:

e09090413hdtvxvidentala.jpg

LOL.. now we just need to add Taebong ssi to the sauna and the hot men in the sauna scenario is complete.

the ending is WOW. but the preview is very telling.. Taejoon (Taebong) seems more worried about how Jiae will be hurt by the 'affair' then being hurt by his wife kissing another man.

this drama is getting better! so juicy. hahaha.

^ well he never really loved sohyun right? although i was so glad he decided to cancel all his plans and fly back to seoul when he found out his wife's mother died. i was like YES! finally some sense knocked into him....But... she did tell him she was going to cheat on one of his employees....and maybe at this point, Tae Joon likes Ji Ae enough that he really cares more for her than his wife.

hi koala, Tae-Joon's last name should be Heo [허], not Ma.

but Heo Tae-Joon or Ma Tae-Joon..

he's so hot.

thanks mic...I also thought of that since I just got it from MBC's English site..I think they should edit it as well, regardless, I agree with you that he's so hot, I mean all of the husbands here in QOH

Guest smiile

this drama is hellla good :) <3

i cant dl anything to my comp :(

where can i watch ep 9 online stream? (no youku please :P-loads wayy too slow)

(no subtitles necessary but better if so :P lol)

Guest dramaok

thanks mic...I also thought of that since I just got it from MBC's English site..I think they should edit it as well, regardless, I agree with you that he's so hot, I mean all of the husbands here in QOH

oh icx thx! and thx for all the hard work putting together the first post. it looks really nice ^^

ditto on the hot factor. this is like such a treat for the korean ajoommas i think,

but the actors are great in their acting too. they each have their unique funny expressions.

queen of housewives = queen of ratings!

ep. 9 Q of H

TNS NATIONWIDE: 21.6%

VS.

SBS JAMYEONG-GO: 9.8%

KBS STORY OF MEN: 8.6%

Archived