[drama 2009] Queen Of Housewives 내조의 여왕

koalabear

Guest Rainie

I just started watching this and it's actually pretty good...it's also good to see something different for once. Joon Hyuk is pretty hot...I think he makes a good couple with JiAe.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucky_moon

I have to admit that at first I didn't like it but now I watched till Ep7 & really one of the good drama that we shouldn't miss the opportunity to watch it, I love how JA love her husband & always look looking ot make him a better person; it doesn't matter how she got insulted from BS ( the ugly duckling) as long as her husband get the job, I feel sorry for JH cuz he got tricked to marry the ugly BS becuase she got pregnant with his son cuz he always loved JA & it's obvious that he get jealous when everytime he see JA around her husband DS taking care of him & supporting him :)..

I hate TJ for at first cuz he treated his wife a trash never caring about her feeling everytime he cheated her, I think it's not the right way to show that he doesn't love his wife & he marry her only for her parents as well as her <_< but since the marriage happened already he need to adapt to his new life as a husband & try to love her, at least respect her :blink: thats why she begin turn to her college crush DS & he turn chasing Ajumma AJ :vicx: it'll be interested when both find that they have a crush on a married couple :D

Guest LilyLovesYoux3

In the current episodes, I love how Joon Hyuk found out what Bong Soon did. It was very dramatic, and very interesting to watch. Mostly the scene where Joon Hyuk & JiAe are outside talking, and she said how she feels sorry for Bong Soon, and I agree with everything she said, how she and her husband are poor but happy, but Joon Hyuk & Bong Soon are rich, but are miserable. I thought it was very harsh and mean when Bong Soon slap JiAe though, but I think it's because 1. She loves her husband 2. She knows it's true, but is still hanging on. 3. All that anger she has towards JiAe.

I especially like this episode though, because it also shows how much Bong Soon & Joon Hyuk are really alike. For example, how they both ask her how big JiAe house is. lol xD If you think about it though, I think they are right together. Joon Hyuk may love JiAe, but I think the best wife for him would be Bong Soon. I just hope everything will turn out good for Bong Soon though, and realize that he may never love her, and move on, or something. =/

Guest janezio

Just finished episodes 7 and 8 - wow, what can I say, QOH IS SUCH A GOOD DRAMA!!!

ALL the lead actors and actresses are good in their respective roles and such an interesting plot, my goodness!

OH JI HO is not only handsome but such a good actor! I am truly seeing DAL SOO in the drama, and not OH JI HO at all. I like the cute part where his little daughter follows him around and imitates his movements.

It’s nice to see all three men like JI-AE, but especially MA TAE JOON - he’s so besotted with her in episode 8 - love the way he's acting as her "guardian angel" and buying the food that she cannot afford!

I hope that TAE JOON will eventually learn to appreciate his wife EUN SO HYUK and they will reconcile in the end.

Of course I would like to see JI-AE and DAL SOO continue to be the loving and inseparable couple - I like the way JI-AE took care of DAL SOO, stroked and kissed him when he came home drunk.

As for poor KANG JOON HYUK who’s been so tortured all those years over his unending love for JI-AE and being conned and stuck in a loveless shotgun marriage with the conniving BONG SOON, I don’t know what to say or think!

Re Ratings ~ after a week of absence, its such good news for me to find out that QOH’s ratings have taken such a HUGE leap ~ Yipee!!!

CONGRATULATIONS again, QUEEN OF HOUSEWIVES! and I echo HARLEY DAZ’s well wishes:

CONGRATULATIONS to

Kim Nam Joo as Chun Ji Ae

Oh Ji Ho as Ohn Dal Soo

Lee Hye Young as Yang Bong Soon

Sun Woo Sun as Eun So Hyuk

Choi Chul Ho as Kang Joon Hyuk

Yoon Sang Hyun as Ma Tae Joon

Kim Chang Wan as Kim Hong Shik

Nah Young Hee as Jang Young Sook

the director Go Dong Sun

and the writer Park Ji Eun

Extended Cast:

Park Joo Hee as Go Mi Young

Lee Seung Ah as Kim Young Sun

Jung Soo Young as Ji Hwa Ja

Joo Min Ha as Jung Go Woon

Hwang Hyo Eun as Lee Seul

Ham Jae Hee as Gong Young Min

Lee Mae Ri as Jung Ran

Baek Seung Hee

Kim Seung Woo (cameo)

and all the rest...

****** WELL DONE and GREAT JOB! ******

As for Kim Nam Joo, at first I did not realize she is the lead actress in MODELS with Jang Dong Gun and Han Jae Suk until I re-watched the drama: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTAzNjI4MA==.html

glad to see u back, jane.

this drama should be more than 16 episodes, it's so fun. with all those witty lines and funny stuffs, i'm sure there are a lot of NGs there. i've seen the preview of ep 9:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/wifeque...view/index.html

I can't wait to see why bong soon kicked his husband, what dal soo got to do with a cow, and how tae joon reacts when his wife is sick.

can somebody pls tell me what was so hyuk chastised about by her mother, or mother in law?

glad to see u back, jane.

this drama should be more than 16 episodes, it's so fun. with all those witty lines and funny stuffs, i'm sure there are a lot of NGs there. i've seen the preview of ep 9:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/wifeque...view/index.html

I can't wait to see why bong soon kicked his husband, what dal soo got to do with a cow, and how tae joon reacts when his wife is sick.

can somebody pls tell me what was so hyuk chastised about by her mother, or mother in law?

full link for Episode 9 Preview

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/wifeque...ContentTypeID=1

it's funny how Tae-joon acts cute to Ji-ae. like Go Jun-pyo in BOF...lol! but I find it cute but too bad he doesn't feel any affection towards his wife

here's a rough translation that I got from Google on Episode 9, might be hard to understand though

I've gijibaerang wind. Sswiregi that bastard! Sohyeon against the dalsu the CCTV screen of this junhyeok to the wife dalsu

Do you ask what the relationship.

Dal-soo and So-hyun caught via CCTV camera and what kind relationship they have (this was my own take on the Google translation)

The natural seasonings belong to the team canceled its contract with dalsu was a small rancher axis 4000000000000

Down to the ranch, saying you'll be a hole in the sum of the country. Cooperative enterprises, but they say

Leading to the liquidation of no good to reveal the doctor to sign, saying,,,,,

Guest dramaok

MIL yelled at SH for not bearing a baby yet.

SH argued she and taejoon have been sleeping in separate rooms for ages.

MiL then yelled at her more saying it's her fault she can't get her husband to bed her.

and that she doesn't care if they divorce the Ma Ha family will suffer no loss,

but since SH's raised by a step-mom (her mother was a mistress) she won't be welcomed back by her maiden family.

I just started watching this series today and it is amazing. I think I'm on episode 2.

But, so far, I don't really like Ji Ae.

I felt SOO sorry for Bong Soon, but I don't think she should've got plastic surgery, she looked fine before, and its the inside that counts.

But, I hope that JoonHyuk truly likes Bong Soon because if he doesn't, it'll just make her life worse that it already is.

I wish that they would just let go of their past because it's the present that matters.

Gr, i wish part 3 of episode 2 would load..

Guest groovier

full link for Episode 9 Preview

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/wifeque...ContentTypeID=1

it's funny how Tae-joon acts cute to Ji-ae. like Go Jun-pyo in BOF...lol! but I find it cute but too bad he doesn't feel any affection towards his wife

here's a rough translation that I got from Google on Episode 9, might be hard to understand though

I've gijibaerang wind. Sswiregi that bastard! Sohyeon against the dalsu the CCTV screen of this junhyeok to the wife dalsu

Do you ask what the relationship.

Dal-soo and So-hyun caught via CCTV camera and what kind relationship they have (this was my own take on the Google translation)

The natural seasonings belong to the team canceled its contract with dalsu was a small rancher axis 4000000000000

Down to the ranch, saying you'll be a hole in the sum of the country. Cooperative enterprises, but they say

Leading to the liquidation of no good to reveal the doctor to sign, saying,,,,,

Here is my translation, koalabear. Hope it helps. Please feel free to ask me for any clarification. :)

You cheated on me with some other chick. You scum bastard!

After watching CCTV footage of Dal-Soo's hugging and giving big cuddles to So-Hyun, Joon-Hyuk asks Dal-Soo what relationship they have to each other.

Meanwhile, Dal-Soo, being part of development team working on natural flavors and with the cancellation of the contract with a rancher, goes down to the cattle ranch attempting to speak with the Regional Cattle Union. However, the Cattle union leader clears up any speculation, saying that he doesn't have any intention to make contract with large corporations.

MiL then yelled at her more saying it's her fault she can't get her husband to bed her.

and that she doesn't care if they divorce the Ma family will suffer no loss,

but since SH's raised by a step-mom (her mother was a mistress) she won't be welcomed back by her maiden family.

"아, 집안내력인가? 네 아버지도 본부인한테서 애를 못봐서 밖에서 겨우 너 하나..."

I don't know why I thought So-Hyun is the only daughter with no siblings. So even though she was raised by a step mom, her 'Power Ranking' would stay mainly intact when she got divorced... <_<

Guest dramaok

I don't know why I thought So-Hyun is the only daughter with no siblings. So even though she was raised by a step mom, her 'Power Ranking' would stay mainly intact when she got divorced... <_<

하지만.. 이혼하면 갈곳도 없는 상황인데...

aiigo 불쌍하다 불쌍해

but still i wish she didn't mess with a married man.. even though it's also kinda funny and she's really sexy.

Guest lucky_moon

and that she doesn't care if they divorce the Ma family will suffer no loss,

There is nothing more insutling for a woman than to be rejected & despised by her husband for unreasonable excuses for that she wanna prove to him that she is a beautiful woman & everyone wants her; it's just that a woman pride got hurt & she's wanna revenge but I think in the end he'll not stand that his wife being loved by another man than him :) cuz what the used to cry over spilt milk ( I mean to still love his first love who get married & living abroad) :)

Here is my translation, koalabear. Hope it helps. Please feel free to ask me for any clarification. :)

You cheated on me with some other chick. You scum bastard!

After watching CCTV footage of Dal-Soo's hugging and giving big cuddles to So-Hyun, Joon-Hyuk asks Dal-Soo what relationship they have to each other.

Meanwhile, Dal-Soo, being part of development team working on natural flavors and with the cancellation of the contract with a rancher, goes down to the cattle ranch attempting to speak with the Regional Cattle Union. However, the Cattle union leader clears up any speculation, saying that he doesn't have any intention to make contract with large corporations.

thanks groovier, your translation is much more clearer, anyway poor So-hyun if she's really gonna cheat, it's like a big blow to her if it will become a scandal, but I think she opts to do it to get her husband's attention

dramaok...nice to see that you're enjoying the drama ^ ^ hope to see more of your thoughts :D

Guest groovier

but I think she opts to do it to get her husband's attention

Yes, I feel the same. What she has said & done to Dal-Soo seems to me at this point to be no more than a joke in her efforts to get Tae-Joon's (or maybe Dal-Soo's as well) attention back to her; I'm not sure how seriously she meant it. (how seriously she takes her own imperative)

Well, we will see what will happen to the couples in the next eps :)

new still pics from MBC, Ohn Dal-soo and the cattle

200904131059371p.jpg

By sassygirl17, shot with NIKON D2X at 2009-04-12

200904131059372p.jpg

200904131059373p.jpg

200904131059374p.jpg

200904131059375p.jpg

src:

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/news_view.asp?idx=...&category=1

Guest groovier

new still pics from MBC, Ohn Dal-soo and the cattle

Thanks for sharing those pics, koalabear. Looks promising, though there appears to be plenty of room for more story :)

Archived