• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hjkomo

here you go, hjkomo :)

20090421 TVN E News

CCH

YSH

source: TVN

Thanks, cutiepie...and for all the BTS/NG clips. :)

ya joonhyeok's son and his timely english phrases LOLxx

yoon sang-hyeon was on the variety show sang sang + [상상플러스] yesterday.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8206/tosh...28090421hdt.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8206/tosh...28090421hdt.jpg

he sings and does imitations. i didnt know he was 37! looks much younger.

if anyone want to see i uploaded:

sang sang+ E228.09042

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KUYOG9TX

Thanks! :)

And the 090115 episode of Happy Together with Choi Yang Rak was also funny.

To dl, go here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=13066307

Guest amane~matsuo

I'm really loving this drama! already on ep6 but I wish I could catch up more.. heehee!

I also love all the characters, now matter how mean they could be. You cant help but also feel remorse for the antagonists, and feel some hate with the protagonist. Amazing, how the writer build up the characters.

I just wish in the end they still end up with each others *respective* partners. JiAe was such a mean girl back then so I can understand how BS has the inferiority complex and insecurity she has and the way she also wanted to torment JA and make her suffer like what she did to her back then. I really feel bad for her character, I just wish her husband would learn to love her back. But the way I look at it both BS & JH should move on and bury the hatchet. JH should let go of all the feelings for JA since she's happily married now despite their financial problems, and BS should stop the hate already towards JA and learn to love herself as who she really is, but then again JH might be the one who really can bring back her self-esteem. SH is also a pity. She is desperate to be loved by her husband who doesn't even show compassion for her. If only he could also give her a chance then things might be really picture perfect for them. That's why I can see why she fell for DS, since he's the only one who shows care for her. He's such a nice guy so that maybe the reason he sticks out for her, but I do wish he remain loyal to JA. What goes around really comes around, I think this is the main point of the story.

and on a sidenote, how can JH & TJ be such cold, heartless jerks and still can be such hotties? ;)

Guest kdramafanusa

from mbc

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/news_view.asp?idx=...&category=1

Emelianenko Fedor's cameo appearance on April 28th.

200904271619311.JPG

200904271619311_7.JPG

200904271619311_8.JPG

200904271619311_9.JPG

200904271619311_10.JPG

200904271623591.JPG

200904271623591_2.JPG

200904271623591_3.JPG

200904271623591_8.JPG

200904271623591_9.JPG

200904271623591_10.JPG

200904271625551.JPG

200904271625551_2.JPG

200904271625551_3.JPG

200904271625551_4.JPG

Source: The Korea Times 04-26-2009 18:02

Fedor Will Promote Gangnam District

By Kwon Mee-yoo

Staff Reporter

090426_p16_fedor.jpg

Emelianenko Fedor

Emelianenko Fedor, 32, the World Alliance of Mixed Martial Arts Heavyweight Champion, will become a goodwill ambassador for Gangnam District.

The district will hold a ceremony to appoint Fedor as the goodwill ambassador at Myeonghwa Social Welfare Center today.

After the ceremony, Fedor will convey a message of hope to low-income teenagers, perform a magic show and participate in an autograph event.

The district said the popular sports fighter expressed the hope that he can help children living in poverty, as he once did.

"Fedor is going to implant dreams, hopes and a challenging spirit into the hearts of needy children,'' a ward official said. "Sports stars like Fedor will help encourage the spirit of determination among juveniles.''

The fighter arrived in Korea Friday to promote the M-1, mixed martial arts events of Russian origin. He's visited Korea five times since his first visit in January 2006.

After the five-day visit to Korea, Fedor will fly to Japan to participate in the "DEEP M-1 Challenge 3rd Edition in Japan.''

meeyoo@koreatimes.co.kr

^ thanks for the pics Helena ^ ^...I've already seen the preview of his cameo appearance tomorrow...

Tonight's Episode 13 was so hilarious especially when Dal-soo and Joonhyeok since they were both kicked out by their wives...lol! they also spent the night in a bath house together, and sleeping side by side dreaming of their wives...I was laughing throughout the scene

Ohn Dal-soo also got cleared of the bribery charges against him with the help of a senior, I think Jiae pleaded the wife to help her husband but unfortunately Bongsoon already showed the CCTV video to Jiae so when DS was excited to come home and tell his wife that he has been cleared of the charges, Jiae vacated their house...

and I must say Yoon Sang-hyun (Taebong/Taejoon) really gave a good rendition of Lee Seung-chul's song, Never Ending Story, anyway he sang it to help cheer up Jiae... I hope it will be included in the drama's OST

EDIT: it's now the top searched topic in Yahoo! Korea

실시간 인기 검색어

1. 1윤상현 네버엔딩..new

2. 2주지훈 불구속up 531

3. 3김태우 동생up 349

4. 4이준기 윤지아up 523

5. 5씨야 심경new

6. 6티파니 데뷔전up 391

7. 7김종민 농구단new

8. 8휘성 스캔들up 399

9. 9김민정 외인구단up 300

10. 10이효리 발가락up 760

11. 11김명민 품절남up 414

12. 12유재석 지오다노up 831

13. 13원더걸스 경매up 395

14. 14신해철 외증조부up 571

15. 15엄정화 2억up 204

2009년4월27일 22시33분 현재

Guest amane~matsuo

I think that's cool that Fedor, an MMA fighter got a cameo! Is it already confirmed that they will extend the drama? I do hope so! :D

Guest EnDlEsS88

i wish i could see more interactions between SH and TJ...they really match each other and look great together!

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: MBC AMERICA :: Global News 2009.04.27 09:00:00

「My Wife Is A Superwoman」Fedor cameos to fight Oh Ji-ho

** Airs: April 28, 2009 (Tues)

200904271146231_P.JPG

The very popular 「My Wife Is A Superwoman」 (scripted by Park Ji-eun, directed by Ko Dong-seon & Kim Min-sik) is visited next by the Russian heavyweight mixed martial arts fighter Emelianenko Fedor.

Fedor makes an appearance as a mixed martial arts fighter and Tae-jun's (Yun Sang-hyeon) friend. He goes one-on-one with Dal-su (Oh Ji-ho).

On the 25th, on set for 「My Wife Is A Superwoman」 in a mixed martial arts gym in Jam-sil, the entire staff burst out into applause when Fedor stepped inside.

Fedor appeared a little dazed to be receiving such an enthusiastic welcome while still suffering from jet lag. He found a smile, however, when he settled down with the director Ko Dong-seon and received an overview of the scene.

In the scene, Tae-jun says to Dal-su, "I hate losing. [...] I lost to you last time in basketball, but I'm learning mixed martial arts these days so let's have a go." But after losing yet again, Tae-jun insists that Dal-su go up against his friend, which turns out to be none other than Fedor.

Fedor's single line in the scene is the challenge he throws Oh Ji-ho's way in Korean, "Let's have a go."

THe martial arts director communicated to Fedor through gestures and body language, and during rehearsal Fedor picked up Oh Ji-ho and spun him around a couple of times before dropping him. Oh landed with such an explosive thud that the staff worried he might be hurt.

Slightly bruised in the knee, Oh Ji-ho told Fedor, "I may look like a fighter, but I'm just an actor." And he asked Fedor to go a little easy on him.

Oh Ji-ho eyed Fedor a bit nervously as he watched Fedor slip on gloves for the actual shoot, and he informed Fedor, "The gloves aren't really necessary..." and backed away a step.

There was tension like a real match, and when filming was complete, Oh Ji-ho commented, "Fedor's eyes changed when he put on the gloves. I couldn't even look him in the eyes. I felt very helpless." And this is coming from Oh Ji-ho who is known for being athletic.

After filming, the actors and the staff took a commemorative picture. Fedor expressed his impressions, "I'm honored to take part in 「My Wife Is A Superwoman」. It was a lot of fun. Personally, I felt it was a great experience."

Infused with the excitement of mixed martial arts fighter Fedor's cameo, episode 14 of 「My Wife Is A Superwoman」 will air on the 28th.

Episode 14 Preview

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/wifeque...ContentTypeID=1

edit:

here's Kim Nam-joo's Interview on Arirang TV's Showbiz Extra, in which Cutiepie had already posted a video link a few posts back

Kim Nam-joo

MAY 10, 1971

1994, 4th SBS open application talent

Husband Kim Seung-woo, 1 son & 1 daughter

Singing, dance

That woman's house (2001), The Boss (1999), Model (1997)

I Love You (2001), Voice of a Murderer (2007)

2001 MBC Acting Awards Best Acting Award

A non-stop developing actress - "Kim Nam-joo"'s transformations

The icon of chic and sophisticated image - Kim Nam-joo! She broke out of her long acting gap, and is back as an indiscreet person who you can't help but love in the drama "My Wife is a Super Woman."

On the set of the much-talked-about drama "My Wife is a Super Woman," we met up with the leading actress, Kim Nam-joo. Usually, she's elegant and graceful, but on the set, she perfectly transforms into her character of a tough housewife "Cheon Ji-ae."

Since 2001, we couldn't see Kim Nam-joo on the small screen. But she's back after an 8-year gap, via her comeback drama "My Wife is a Super Woman," which has gained a lot of attention from the public before being on-air, with just the fact that she's starring in it.

In particular, through this piece, it's her first time to take off the glove in comic acting. Kim Nam-joo doesn't spare herself and acts enthusiastically, totally ruining herself! It would be worthy to call her the "Queen of comic acting!"

Like the actress who can guarantee a soaring audience rating, Kim Nam-joo's giving her heart out for this character! Thanks to her, the drama "My Wife is a Super Woman" is becoming more popular by the minute and has #1 audience rating compared to other dramas on at the same time.

From mid-1990s to present, Kim Nam-joo has the reign as Korea's top star. Through dramas and numerous commercials, she appeals her chic and stylish image, and is loved as this generation's icon and a manufacturer of latest fads.

In 2005, she met her life-changing moment. She announced her marriage to actor Kim Seung-woo. From an idol of every single woman, Kim Nam-joo became the wife of one man. She can't compare anything to the happiness she receives from her home.

Happiness at home made Kim Nam-joo become more mature. In 2007, she made a comeback via the movie "Voice of a Murderer," where she threw away her existing intellectual image, and gave all she's got as a mother, who goes out in search of her kidnapped child.

The superstar who symbolizes Korea, and a true actress who knows how to enjoy transformations - Kim Nam-joo! We hope she receives continuous love from everyone as an actress who can move the public's hearts.

src:

http://www.arirang.co.kr/TV2/Star_Focus.asp?sys_lang=Eng

Guest smiley6yrl

are there any news on the extension for this drama? I just finished episode 1 and I am hooked on it. :) Thanks Haru2subs for the subs!

^ the drama is now extended to 20 Episodes

thanks to HarleyDaz for the tip

Queen of Housewives - Yoon Sang-hyun - Never Ending Story (Single)

15061234.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-04-27

src:

듣기 소망상자 담기 쪼르기 선물하기 구입하기

아티스트

윤상현

앨범타입

국내 | 스튜디오

발매일

2009.04.27 한국

발매사 정보

소리바다미디어(배포)

별점&리뷰

10점 (평점 10 | 10개의 별점평이 있습니다) [별점평 쓰기]

1개의 앨범 리뷰가 있습니다. [리뷰쓰기]

http://music.cyworld.com/album.asp?aid=15061234

it's now Number 1 on Cyworld's Music Chart

실시간 인기곡 top10 (2009.4.28 11:00)더보기

곡 정보 보기 Never Ending Story

윤상현

곡 정보 보기 Boo

아이유

곡 정보 보기 Again & Again

2PM

곡 정보 보기 따줘

김종국

곡 정보 보기 마법 같은 사랑

태사비애

곡 정보 보기 니가 그립다

유승찬

곡 정보 보기 눈물이 뚝뚝

K.Will

곡 정보 보기 My Man

다비치

곡 정보 보기 사랑해 (Feat. 유리상자 박승화)

SG 워너비

곡 정보 보기 마음이 다쳐서 (Feat. Crown J)

나비 (NAVI)

src:

http://music.cyworld.com/chart/chart.asp

Guest amane~matsuo

Already on ep12. I do think there's still a chance for JH&BS, same with TJ&SH. JH&TJ both needs to realize their wives worth, they're the ones who really love them and stood by them all these years. DS on the other hand, his feelings seems to mixed up and confused.. I hope he doesnt mistake sympathy for love!

i have not yet seen ep 13. i want to hear taejoon sings. the first time i heard yoon sang hyun sang in sang sang plus in kbs world, a little nice rendition of bogoshipda, one of my favourite korean ballads, wooh! not bad at all! after reading the article about fedor-ohjiho posted by kdramafanusa, i hope ohjiho is not hurt.

i must see ep 13 tonight. Your inputs in this thread make me crazy because i want to watch it so much.

i hope they will sub quickly.. hehe

Guest SillyYun

haha im so addicted to this drama

wishing its like mon-fri drama..

the storyline is so nice

reminds me of despo housewives LOL

Archived