[drama 2009] Queen Of Housewives 내조의 여왕

koalabear

Guest lovemod
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kazenai

This drama's really good, it needs more attention though =( I love how it's style is similar to DalJa (when JiAe narates about her life)

Is anyone subbing it ? I watch it on viikii , but quality .... ah I hope some one makes an .srt file based on the viikii version .

When BOF is done, hopefully more people will be available !

:PPPPP

love mod, thanks for uploading the soundtrack ^ ^ If you don't mind, can I post it at the first page for easy access? I'll credit you I promise. ^ ^ I already have some of the songs and I like the OST especially the songs sung by Lee Soo-young and Typhoon, it has an refreshing feel to it

here is the loose translation of the song titles, in case you want it in English

01 Modern Life is War

02 Foxes - Lee Soo-young

03 This is Love - Cha Ye-oul

04 The Flow of Love - Cho Eun

05 If My Man - Yang Eun-seon

06 I Wanted You- Typhoon

07 La la la- Earls

08 Tonight - Earls

09 I'll Be Here - Kang Shin-woo

10 Can Not Forget - Si Hoo

11 Hatch

12 Lost

13 Hopes and Fears

14 Husband and Wife

I apologize that I haven't updated the thread for days, I've been busy with work and I'm still behind an episode, but I will be updating the 1st page after this post ^ ^

some new pics from MBC

200903292104251.jpg

By sassygirl17, shot with NIKON D2X at 2009-03-29

200903292105181.jpg

2009032921051813.jpg

200903292106191.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-03-29

2009032921061912.jpg

2009032921061913.jpg

Episode 5 Preview

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/wifeque...ContentTypeID=1

from the pictures of bong son, she met a psyshiatrist because ji ae sent her a box of mirrors? ooo.. this is going to be interesting. that green dress with small pink flowers reminds me of my favourite dress when i was little, very comfortable.

tell me if i'm wrong, from my understanding, that dalsu works there under probation, right? and they had yet to finalise who is going to actually work there, dalsu or the other guy. tonight, we will see why dalsu brought out the box, whether he didn't get the job?.. so sad..

Guest groovier

Folks, haven't you seen my link for OST?

I already posted OST in all 14 tracks 192K - mp3 format.

================================================================================

An OST album (14 songs & 192K mp3 format) has already been released online - only with a CD release likely in the 'near' future.

Here is the link to get those songs.

http://www.mediafire.com/?miyzzj22gij

I'd say QOH is full of sense of humor and wits that catches me the most. I just couldn't stop laughing when I first saw first 2 episodes.

There may be some unfamiliar scenes there; it doesn't seem surprising that some folks find it difficult making it’s either dull or not much fun at all due to the cultural gaps and/or language barrier. I don't like it to be under-evaluated under such circumstances compared to the competitive ones though.

====================

Oh, never mind. At the first page I noticed there is a link now finally. :P

I personally recommend Track 2 (Foxes by Lee Soo-Young) & Track 10 (Can Not Forget by Si Hoo) From the OST.

Track 2 is used as ending theme while track 10 is the music when they recall the past events (flashbacks with painful memories) ; it's kind of sad music.

Guest janezio

I'd say QOH is full of sense of humor and wits that catches me the most. I just couldn't stop laughing when I first saw first 2 episodes.

There may be some unfamiliar scenes there; it doesn't seem surprising that some folks find it difficult making it’s either dull or not much fun at all due to the cultural gaps and/or language barrier. I don't like it to be under-evaluated under such circumstances compared to the competitive ones though.

I find the some of the situations in this drama to be quite relevant in modern days e.g. sucking up to bosses and their family, etc..; insensitive schoolmates and developing inferiority complex; the satisfaction of revenge; and also re fake goods as shown in the last scene of Episode 4 where Bong Soon insisted on bringing the designer bag to the shop for repair/exchange.

In Hong Kong and throughout Asia, it is rampant for people to buy designer "AA-quality" i.e. excellent fake bags/goods at 10% or even less of the actual price. I couldn't help but be anxious as to whether JI AE can get herself out of this embarrassing situation or perhaps she cannot escape this inevitable humiliation.

In any case, if she cannot afford a real bag (neither can I!), she should not have given the fake in the first place. Speaking up for intellectual property rights, it serves her right to be backfired. But, I do like JI AE very much and, of course, hope for the best for her and Dal Soo!

Guest janezio

from the pictures of bong son, she met a psyshiatrist because ji ae sent her a box of mirrors? ooo.. this is going to be interesting. that green dress with small pink flowers reminds me of my favourite dress when i was little, very comfortable.

tell me if i'm wrong, from my understanding, that dalsu works there under probation, right? and they had yet to finalise who is going to actually work there, dalsu or the other guy. tonight, we will see why dalsu brought out the box, whether he didn't get the job?.. so sad..

If I am not mistaken (I could be!!), I think later in the story JI AE & DALSU might move into the same building as Bong Soon. Therefore, somehow DALSU will be reinstated into this company. Perhaps the President's wife will do something about his position at Queens as well (just my guess!) It so sad to see the trailer with JI AE and DALSU hugging each other and crying!

Ah, the suspense, embarrassing situations the couple have to face, etc.., are getting to me -- can't wait to watch the next two episodes!!!

groovier...thanks also for the OST links in mp3...already posted them at the first page.kumawo ;) ;)

here's my take on the last pics that I posted. I think Bong-soon consulted a doctor since she decided to do something on her face/plastic surgery. then she showed a picture of Ji-ae, maybe she said to the doctor that she wanted to be or at least to look like her

now re-watching episodes 3 and 4...the rivalry between ji-ae and Bong-soon gets fierce, and I'm now feeling pity towards Dal-soo, but I'm currently watching episode 4

Guest haezi

this is surprisingly hilarious. i find myself waiting for the latest episode with more excitement than even boys before flowers (though i'm a long time fan) perhaps because i'm no longer a high schooler and thus, can only take so much of unlikely pairings and sloppy plot devices. plus, some of the sick ways people suck up to their employers is so very true. the subtle insults that korean women couch in polite concern is reminiscent of the old English hierarchical society often portrayed in Jane Austen books or adaptations thereof. plus, all the actresses and actors are doing a pretty good, albeit exaggerated, job. Hilarious. Plus, the wife of Queens' president is stunning (she's starting to make more appearances in films and it's great to see her on more mainstream dramas) and lee hye young is lovely, as always. I'm also glad to see kim nam joo back on screen after such a long haitus (although i wish she didn't have to state her poor "ajumma" status so blatantly with her hairstyle).

Guest luvlilady

i can't wait for ji ae and dalsu to get even!

Me too. I just can't wait for the day they get even and that will be an episode worth remembering!

Guest kysengir

i can't even see any hint on why that upset woman barged into the meeting room at the end of ep 5. Can somebody tell me something here, please.

She accused the husband that he poisoned her child during his food survey. This was during his presentation in front of all of the executives. If his presentation fails he will lose the job.

She was going batsh!t crazy (could be a plant).

Archived