╰☆ Meteor Shower 1 + 2☆╮ "mainland Hana Yori Dango"

Guest brightlight

Guest bbtanqing

^^ thanks for sharing and is it just me? i felt that xiao shuang looks so much different compare to part 1, of course basing on pics for the sequel only, or maybe b/c she just got prettier

waht's the title to zh movie? and the guy seems familar by any chanc eu know his name?

It's a korea movie. A sequel of " Hearty Paws " and the Chinese title called " Xing Xing Li Xian Ji ", which means "Xing Xing Adventures ".

The guy is Song Joong Ki , he is the male lead. ;)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a korea movie. A sequel of " Hearty Paws " and the Chinese title called " Xing Xing Li Xian Ji ", which means "Xing Xing Adventures ".

The guy is Song Joong Ki , he is the male lead. ;)

oh okay he was the guy that i thinking of lol, thanks for the info :D

Guest XxMarine04xX

omg. me too... i'm waiting for the sequel for so long and finally i get to see some pictures and upload for the sequel... thanks guys for the update and your hardwork to post it here...

can't wait for august... love zhang han and xiao shuang acting together... LOVE THEM!!! love wei chen, hao ming, xiao zhu (朱梓骁)... cant wait to see them all together again... LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!

Guest sctg_x316

i just finished watching this and i have to say this drama was amazing! definitely one of my favorites!

i can't wait for the sequel to air!!!

Guest -quiescent

Hey guys, I remember watching this but then stopped on episode 17 and well wasn't really bothered to watch - but now nearly a year after I want to watch this again.

So, does anyone know where to watch it with english subs? Viikii doesn't work, as well as mysoju (minus the tudou links).

Thanks in advance.

Guest llcc

Hey guys, I remember watching this but then stopped on episode 17 and well wasn't really bothered to watch - but now nearly a year after I want to watch this again.

So, does anyone know where to watch it with english subs? Viikii doesn't work, as well as mysoju (minus the tudou links).

Thanks in advance.

here is the link

although i think they stopped the subbing around episode 17, don't know where else to watch it.

Guest toGETherONE

I couldn't even pass the first 20 mins. of ep.01. How can you watch it through the end? You're good.

Guest suliat

^ better than the korean, taiwanese and japanese version in my opinion. better paced, felt more chemistry between the characters. actors are all good looking.

i am sorry, but there is no version in my own opinion better than the japanese one. first it is just 11 episode. it comprises of everything that need to be included. the actors shows their emotion in every single episode. they did notprolong the episide un nesseary.

if you want to compare this version, compare it to the tw and korean version because they are the ones with long episode

thank you

^ why are you telling people what they can and cannot compare? she stated her opinion, you stated yours, let's not go any further than that.

i can't wait for august. gahhh. COME SOON MS2! i really wonder how they're gonna handle the new love triangle and what's going on with the characters since it doesn't seem like the new girl is a bad person. if anything, through watching the trailer, it feels like Yuxun's gotten a bit meaner ..

edit: oh and do you guys think they'll be doing product placements like they did in the first season? LOL i still remember the shampoo commercial ..

I am really picky with dramas, but I felt that this one actually made me like the storyline again.

I felt that Yunhai was less violent although he was still the rough guy of the original character. It was great that he actually CARED for his mother, whereas in the others, Dao Ming Si, Domyouji and Goo JunPyo could care less about the mother's opinion (i.e. the only reason he would ignore shancai/makino/jandi was because the company's failure would mean unemployment for thousands of workers). I'd say that Yunhai cared about both (his family and the company).

I liked that the mother cared for her children's happiness and well-being rather than only care about money. For example, whenYunhai's father yelled at him (I forget what for), the mother told him not to, and that yelling wasn't the right way to teach him.

Also compared to others, Yuxun's actually smart. She's the top student, and Yunhai's mother acknowledges this as a good feature, that she will become successful, however a career woman who would not take care of Yunhai.

Yuxun's mother is not silly like all the other three.

Yunhai's dad is super sweet, one of my favourite characters.

Duan Mu needs to not keep his hair up, because it looks better down. With his hair up, he looks like an Asian version of Chuck Bass.

I liked that YeShuo was given a storyline, whereas Mei Zuo/Akira/WooBin hardly had ANY. In the Korean version, they randomly stuck in WooBin's depression as the guy who no one cares about. I had to even look up Vanness' character name because I forgot it.

Shangguan was the silly character compared to Ximen/Sojirou/YiJung which I kind of liked. In the other versions, his character would send the wrong signals to reluctant Yuxun's friend, making her fall in love with him. But in this version Shangguan actually likes Yuxun's friend.

I also liked the end. It was the fact that, even though he doesn't completely remember her, he's wiilling to give her the chance.

Anywho, that was my opinion.

Oh yes and, Maybe the new girl is yesha like?

Guest suliat

^ why are you telling people what they can and cannot compare? she stated her opinion, you stated yours, let's not go any further than that.

i can't wait for august. gahhh. COME SOON MS2! i really wonder how they're gonna handle the new love triangle and what's going on with the characters since it doesn't seem like the new girl is a bad person. if anything, through watching the trailer, it feels like Yuxun's gotten a bit meaner ..

edit: oh and do you guys think they'll be doing product placements like they did in the first season? LOL i still remember the shampoo commercial ..

ok thanks. i guess i went a little over board, i did not mean it to sound that way

Guest AzNezumi

I finally finished watching the show a couple of days (with/without subs)... loved it!

I cried when I first found out that it ended with a cliffhanger...more creative than the other three versions.

So I started searching for more stuff from the second season ... I found BTS stuff and teasers without subs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD5Xde7KFYk&feature=related

unfortunately viikii stuff on meteor shower no longer works

edit:

Does anyone know the meaning of the second last Chinese character in 1:51 from the teaser?

edit:

I translated the 2 minutes and 50 seconds teaser of season 2. However, I have absolutely no clue what the last two lines.I have great difficulties in reading Chinese especially simplified since I was taught reading traditional. My Chinese is very weak so I actually focused more on the translation I got from the dialogue rather than fixing my English.

So here's the translation:

Chu YuXun : (0:07)

云海

YunHai

Chu YuXun : (0:09)

不管你在哪

No matter where you are

Chu YuXun : (0:10-0:17)

我一定会用我自己的方式争取幸福的

I will fight for my(own)happiness

Duan MuLei: (0:27-0:36)

全世界都知道只要 慕容云海 和 楚雨荨再次相遇任何人任何事情都无法让他们分开

Everybody knows that as long as MuRong YunHai and Chu Yu Xun meet again, nothing (no one or anything) can separate them

Chu YuXun : (0:37-0:46)

为什么云海回来不来见我? 为什么他回来 我是这个学校最后知道的 过来快?

Why isn’t he coming back to see me? Why am I the last one in the school to know that he’s back?

Murong YunHai: (0:47-0:50)

那个女孩子这是我在国外认识的

That girl is the one I know from abroad

Murong YunHai: (0:50-0:54)

新朋友, 蒋嫒

New friend, Jiang Yuan

Chu YuXun: (0:55-0:58)

慕容云海 你怎么能記不得我呢?

Murong YunHai, how can you not be able remember me?

Chu YuXun: (1:00-1:06)

我不想知道你跟云海是怎么相识怎么相爱的 关于你跟他的任何事情我都不想听

I don’t want to know how you and YunHai met or how you fell in love with him, I don’t want to hear anything

Random guy (I think...): (1:11)

楚雨荨

Chu Yuxun

Random guy or YunHai: (1:12)

你觉得你現在的行为合适吗

Do you think your behaviour is okay?

Chu YuXun: (0:15-0:16)

我就这么不值得被你信任吗?

How much am I unworthy of your trust?

Murong YunHai: (1:17-1:20)

你什么事情的都跟他说 我呢

What are the things you said to him?

Duan MuLei: (1:21)

請你要相信雨荨

Please you have to believe YuXun

Murong YunHai: (1:22-1:24)

我们两个的事情要你管吗

Do you need to care about our problem?

Duan MuLei: (1:25-1:26)

但雨荨是我最好的朋友請你不要因为一些小事伤害她

But YuXun is my best friend, please do not hurt her because of a small matter

MuRong YunHai: (1:28)

我怎么伤害她了

How am I hurting her?

Teacher: (1:35)

各位同学大家好

Fellow students, hello everybody

Teacher: (1:36)

这是你们新来的篮球教练

This is your new basketball coach

Teacher: (1:38)

希望以后你们能够双方合作愉快

I hope in the future we all are able to work together pleasantly

Xiao Yu: (1:41)

这花 是你送的

Did you send these flowers?

Shangguan Rui Qian: (1:43)

当然是我送的

Of course, I sent them

Xiao Yu: (1:45-1:47)

上官瑞傔我算是看透你了

RuiQian Shang Quan, I am finally able to see through you...

There is a rumor that Hunan TV is going to do a remake of autumn fairytale, and Zhang han is going to be in it. but it's just a rumor right now.

Here is Weichen's first single from his new album, enjoy everyone!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Wb_S5nWRM

I'm so excited, it's coming out in July!!!!

Archived