Han Ye Seul 한예슬

Guest yoh

Guest lesliekimfan

MaMa Afterparty - Fancam
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/UHstjdNIiRg/ (Ye Seul on the right corner in the second half, you only see her hair and hands)
Here's Ye Seul sexy dance screenshot below, you can watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izux9DT7XAU.

b674d3c5gw1dzgvu2qerij.jpg

"See on the news last night the end of the presentation ceremony, they went to the West Kowloon, Ritz-Carlton partying" The bar was OZONE, on the top floor of the hotel.Source: baidu.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lesliekimfan

Youtube has removed the MaMa 2012 after party fancam.
Here's GIFs I have found (you could see her dance with Dae and you can see her black ring finger)
Dae was drunk lol. Enjoy! :)
tumblr_meh0apQC3a1qba1xmo4_250.gif tumblr_megv47P5mG1qba1xmo4_250.gif tumblr_megv47P5mG1qba1xmo5_250.gif tumblr_megv47P5mG1qba1xmo6_250.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The Real CZ said: Well, they didn't really abandon her. I know rockband and midori still come here time to time, but I haven't seen Five Magic here or the Kim Tae Hee thread, so Five Magic must not come to Soompi as much. The others tend to come when Ye Seul has an actual project that's airing. Assuming she gets a drama role next year, this thread will have more people here.

midori_0318 said:
The Real CZ said: Well, they didn't really abandon her. I know rockband and midori still come here time to time, but I haven't seen Five Magic here or the Kim Tae Hee thread, so Five Magic must not come to Soompi as much. The others tend to come when Ye Seul has an actual project that's airing. Assuming she gets a drama role next year, this thread will have more people here.

The Real CZ said: midori_0318 said:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lesliekimfan

"2012MAMA awards! my favorites!"8664abd9jw1dzduwcqk8fj.jpg

"Korean beauty stars Christmas!"8664abd9jw1e08mcvov9tj.jpgHan Ga In, Han Ye Seul, Choi Ji-woo, Go So Young and Cha Ye Ryun

Guest lesliekimfan

Remember what she wore at the Incheon airport to HK for Mama2012? Here's what I found..
"Han Ye Seul Wears Neil Barrett En Route To Hong Kong"
8278777506_9e129d3863_z.jpg
South Korean actress, Han Ye Seul (한예슬) was seen at Seoul Incheon International Airport departing for Hong Kong for the 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards on November 29, 2012.
She opted for a stylish outfit from Neil Barrett Fall/Winter 2012. A metallic chained bag from South Korean label, Havianoo and a pair of black leather wedges-boot to complete her look.
Credit

Guest fivemagic

I AM BACK!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

Greetings Everyone!

How’s everyone doing and hope you are all doing well? 

It’s great to be back and I have missed all of you so very much.  You guys are the best and thank you so much for keeping this thread alive.  Thank you for all the wonderful and awesome sharings, postings, photos, artworks, downloadable and viewable links, youtube, news, articles, etc etc… I have saved ALL of them and will view them later.

I’m so sorry for being gone for such a LONG time… been MIA and out of this world seems like…haha… but I haven’t forgotten about Han Ye Seul and you guys.  I haven’t come to Soompi and I felt really terrible. Some might say I had abandoned Han Ye Seul, but that is not the issue (I had my reasons), so don’t worry about it.  The good thing is that I AM BACK 1000% and will be as active as I was before.  I will guarantee it!

After browsing so many pages back (seems like forever) my eyes were GLUED to the screen and I can’t take them off. I guess I deserved that, right?  I mean for being away for so many days, months, and even years?  OMG! that was a very long time.  I told myself not to do that, but can’t help it.  I really enjoyed reading and viewing everyone’s posts.  It reminds me of the GOOD OLD DAYS.  Also, thank you everyone for keeping this thread alive and for everyone to come and join in the fun.  Thank you!

I ready some pages back as well as reading from other sources that Han Ye Sseul will be making her comeback in a movie called ‘THE DOG’.  I was so excited after hearing and reading it, but sadly, I believe she too, had dropped out from the movie.  Oh shucks, I was hoping to see her again.  She’s been out of action for a while and I was really anticipating her comeback, not just CF’s (believe me, I love her CF’s), but wanting to see her again on TV.  I would love to see her as a genius scientist for once.  I just hope and pray that she will re-consider and wait for the time being.  Of course, a drama would be awesome and more perfect if she can accept the offers being offer to her.  I also heard that she has several offers for a drama but hadn’t decided yet due to her movie.  Han Ye Seul, I am praying that you will make your comeback in 2013 with both movie and drama.  Good Luck!! 

There are so many things I wanted to say, but as I am writing this, words just got lost in my head.  I just don’t know where to start or say.  I hope to get back to my normal self once again.  Not being active on Soompi feels like I have been in a ‘COMA’ for years and years.  It’s time I need to recharge my batteries because right now, it’s running very SLOWLY.

I promise to be more active here with my sharings and postings as well as possibly new artworks.  Anyway, I better stop here with all my rants and see everyone on my next post.

Take Care!

Happy New Year to you too midori and welcome back fivemagic!

The latest reports are saying that Ye Seul is getting new offers for movies and dramas. If she picks a drama, it seems like summer would be the earliest we would see her make her comeback.

Guest fivemagic

The Real CZ said: Happy New Year to you too midori and welcome back fivemagic!

The latest reports are saying that Ye Seul is getting new offers for movies and dramas. If she picks a drama, it seems like summer would be the earliest we would see her make her comeback.

I AM

BACK!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!

Greetings Everyone!

How’s everyone doing and

hope you are all doing well? 

It’s great to be back and I

have missed all of you so very much.  You

guys are the best and thank you so much for keeping this thread alive.  Thank you for all the wonderful and awesome

sharings, postings, photos, artworks, downloadable and viewable links, youtube,

news, articles, etc etc… I have saved ALL of them and will view them later.

I’m so sorry for being gone

for such a LONG time… been MIA and out of this world seems like…haha… but I

haven’t forgotten about Han Ye Seul and you guys.  I haven’t come to Soompi and I felt really

terrible. Some might say I had abandoned Han Ye Seul, but that is not the issue

(I had my reasons), so don’t worry about it. 

The good thing is that I AM BACK 1000% and will be as active as I was

before.  I will guarantee it!

After browsing so many

pages back (seems like forever) my eyes were GLUED to the screen and I can’t

take them off. I guess I deserved that, right? 

I mean for being away for so many days, months, and even years?  OMG! that was a very long time.  I told myself not to do that, but can’t help

it.  I really enjoyed reading and viewing

everyone’s posts.  It reminds me of the

GOOD OLD DAYS.  Also, thank you everyone for

keeping this thread alive and for everyone to come and join in the fun.  Thank you!

I ready some pages back as

well as reading from other sources that Han Ye Sseul will be making her

comeback in a movie called ‘THE DOG’.  I

was so excited after hearing and reading it, but sadly, I believe she too, had

dropped out from the movie.  Oh shucks, I

was hoping to see her again.  She’s been

out of action for a while and I was really anticipating her comeback, not just

CF’s (believe me, I love her CF’s), but wanting to see her again on TV.  I would love to see her as a genius scientist

for once.  I just hope and pray that she

will re-consider and wait for the time being. 

Of course, a drama would be awesome and more perfect if she can accept

the offers being offer to her.  I also

heard that she has several offers for a drama but hadn’t decided yet due to her

movie.  Han Ye Seul, I am praying that

you will make your comeback in 2013 with both movie and drama.  Good Luck!! 

There are so many things I

wanted to say, but as I am writing this, words just got lost in my head.  I just don’t know where to start or say.  I hope to get back to my normal self once

again.  Not being active on Soompi feels

like I have been in a ‘COMA’ for years and years.  It’s time I need to recharge my batteries

because right now, it’s running very SLOWLY.

I promise to be more active

here with my sharings and postings as well as possibly new artworks.  Anyway, I better stop here with all my rants

and see everyone on my next post.

Take Care!

Welcome back to our Ye Seul's home, my friend.

I really mis you. I tries to contact you via email t in vain. I also thought that you left.

Recently, I rarely come here because I've giv8n birth to a baby.

But thank to TherealCz and other fans, our thread is still alive.

Tks to all you and wish you a very happy new year.

Guest fivemagic

Hello Rockband,

Thank you for the warm welcome!  I have missed you LOTS while I was away. 

I never got your email message, but you can always email me.  I will never leave Ye Seul's thread and home.  I love her just as much as you and all her fans, so I will never abandon or leave her thread.

CONGRATULATIONS!  I am very happy to hear that you have a new baby in your life.  My congrats to you and your baby.  I wish you all the best.

Anyway, I am looking forward to hear of some good news on whether our Ye Seul will make her comeback.. whether in a movie or a drama.  I just hope she decides on a drama because we can see more of her on tv.

Congratulations rockband! Maybe in a few years you can turn your child into a Ye Seul fan. :P

Hey guys, I found the interview Ye Seul did with Harper Bazaar Korea back in November. Go here and paste 한예슬 into the search bar. Click on "Sparkling Woman" when the search results come up. I'll be working on the translation, but since it's a long magazine interview, I'll try to get it down by the end of the month.

Here's a gif for the pervy fanboys out there.

2760B14850CC826A0B56A2

I'm really happy being here with you whenever I can.

Tks a lot for warm words. TheRealCZ is right. Maybe my baby will become Ye Seul's fan beacause during my pregnancy, I usually watch her dramas such as wisfc and nonstop. Haha

Sorry for mistake coz I log in by phone, so ít's quite difficult to remove or modify.

Guest Minipinki

Hello everyone :) Sorry for disturbing but I need help if you guys know any links to download the movie "Penny Pinchers" along with the subtitle? I've been searching for hours and my neck hurts lol I wanna watch the movie no matter how bad the reviews are, wanna see Han yeseul unnie :D Please...anyone?

Archived