♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest stroberry

yes pink fairy, i believe they are just very close friends. HAAHAA (:

&your emoticons LOL.. they are epic.

but those BTS makes me want to think they have those 'we are more than friends but maybe (just maybe :P ) less than a lover' kind of relationship because we know how comfortable they are with each other. -okey,maybe it's b/c of their characters that resulted in me thinking like that.

^szac ,, lets hope no more avoidance!

if they were to avoid each other again,, i'd want to conclude that there is really something going on between these two B) ..

Guest ml_87

oh, what's up? isnt it clear that they're already lovers? the couple tees say it loud. ha ha. just kidding!24.gif

after watching the BTS of epsiode 7, my hope for Minsun went up again.124.gif

do u guys notice that during the break, when Mino was drinking water in the car, HS kept moving to stand next to the front door and talked with him ? she looked a bit uncomfortable due to the appearance of the camera. ha ha.71.gif

and the" tongue part", she kept doing that a couple of times. i think they had the habit of teasing and playing with the other. and "tongue" is just one of their games.71.gif

i'm pretty sure no noona-dongseng relationship has that closeness. 121.gif

ke ke, let wait for the taiwan trip!!

stroberry yey! i bet somewhere, somehow in that"closeness someone gave in!hawaiian.gif" they are but human beings w/ feelings..and human beings are bound to lie and deny!!nonog.gif

szac heyah! hmm I think season2 rumors was an APRIL FOOLS joke.and about Noona-Dongsaeng relationship of MinSun, doubt.gifhaha! well our dongsaeng doesn't act as a dongsaeng at all! he is the dominant one between the two, lets just read between the lines, and look for the missing linkplaster.gif

ml_87 couple tee~ sweetness! hye sun wore it to an occasion that really meant a lot, an important event in her life and so why not wear something given by someone important too!!elbow.gif..just kidding..who knows? a special friend bought her that tee from sidney!!tumbling.gif

and the MNET'S bts,,,,i love,love,love it... we are not making up something right? we saw it! the giggles, the looks, and the tongues! haha it was all up for grabs!! hmmm, i wonder what was minho doing for hyesun to laugh and giggle like that!bigeyed.gif

Guest shaz

woah so much spazzing in a day! haha.

honestly, my hopes kinda died after Minho (or his managment) came out to clarify the rumours. But that same style dressing got to me. It really is too much of a coincidence right? same shoes, same tee...

I guess we'll never know if they're really anything more than friends but i believe they shared something special. another observation i wana share is the last episode's kisses, including the CPR scene. I think Hyesun got more comfortable kissing Minho? she actually parted her lips quite readily in both scenes...right? i didnt imagine it yeah? :D

Guest pixie_eve

i remembered when i watched the bar scene in epi3 and the way JP was looking at JD, i really thought it could've been real, coz it was just too good to not be true.. haha. now that i think of it, i wished the rumors had not circulated, that way we could've seen more natural Minsun interaction.

OH my...I really like the way we are all hopeful for MINSUN keke...i agree webby, the look that LMH gave GHS in epi3 was too sweet for an acting piece hehe..Those are one of the looks that really made me wonder if LMH was already attracted to GHS. The beach date scene was also a classic MInSun scene right? keke...LMH was looking at GHS so adoringly that I could feel it was LMH doing the action and not Junpyo :) and do you notice too how GHS seemed to stiffen up when LMH pat her head inside the car? i guess GHS was a bit worried that LMH was showing too much?? hehehe...but when GHS stiffened, her awkwardness became more obvious :P and it made me wonder more on what they really feel for each other ;)

Pink fairy and ML_87 i really like ur posts...it makes me all giddy over MinsUN .... I cant wait for taiwan!!! I hope MInSUn also visits Philippines pinkfairy,,maybe we can think of a way to "push" them together?? keke :P

Guest pixie_eve

some more gifs from the BTS: :w00t:

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7919/vuivenhi.gif

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6789/luomyeune.gif

http://vinaanh.com/images0/54537/f/4a1ad1c4b8ef4_f.png

cre:kira@leeminho.vn

pinkfairy ths gal! i'm watching it! there're definitely a lot of eye contacts although the PD and producer distanced them. ha ha

oh yess keke...do u also notice how in their BTS, they would always LOOK at EACH OTHER in THE EYE after a scene? even if they are several meters apart, they always seem to find and look for each other's Eyes :rolleyes: then when their eyes met, we'll get to hear them talk, laugh or tease each other even if there's distance between them or there are other people in between :D (one example is the bts in epi 25)

oh, what's up? isnt it clear that they're already lovers? the couple tees say it loud. ha ha. just kidding! 24.gif

after watching the BTS of epsiode 7, my hope for Minsun went up again.http://leeminho.vn/forum/images/smilies/yoyo/124.gif

do u guys notice that during the break, when Mino was drinking water in the car, HS kept moving to stand next to the front door and talked with him ? she looked a bit uncomfortable due to the appearance of the camera. ha ha. ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

and the" tongue part", she kept doing that a couple of times. i think they had the habit of teasing and playing with the other. and "tongue" is just one of their games.%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

i'm pretty sure no noona-dongseng relationship has that closeness. http://leeminho.vn/forum/images/smilies/yoyo/121.gif

ke ke, let wait for the taiwan trip!!

wahahaha i wonder what that tounge motion means?? its too flirty for me :rolleyes: and i like it kekeke

Guest pixie_eve

hi keczianthei and dorothea..welcome to MinSun lovin' hehe...keep posting!

CAVFTX8A.jpg

just want to post this coz i think they were being playful here...i haven't noticed it before keke :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG9Q1iP8Sj0

I also want to ask if i'm remembering the transcription on this vid right...in 4:04-4:31 GHS was comparing how jaeha and jupyo carried her right? and in 4:24 did she say that she still prefer/like minho-ssi carrying her? just want to clear if i'm remembering it right. i can't understand korean too :))

Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

Hello fellow MinSunners. My name is Lena, and I'm a new MinSun fan. Just wanted to say hi!

Guest szac

Pink Fairy thanks for informing the season 2 is a April fool joke :( ,I am really looking forward for it, for I found that there are alot of loops in seasons 1, even the MTV for F4 special did not show JP and JD's wedding, it only shows JP preparing the biscuits for JD and he is off for the wedding if I am not wrong,hence I was thinking for season 2, the story continues... Is there any articles shows that season 2 is a April fool joke, cos I am really forward for it.....Boy! till now, I am still unable to watch other Korean drama, their pairing is still the best.

If there are no season 2, looking forward for their new drama is difficult. Korean male artise and female artise hardly paired up in a new drama the 2nd time again :( .

We Minsun fans are clever, we can through their emotions and affection for each other even how good they are trying to hide during their acting :D

Looking forward to the Taiwan trip :rolleyes: hope no disappointment, like what stroberry says if they avoid each other again, I suppose they are really in a relationship.... :w00t:

Hello fellow MinSunners. My name is Lena, and I'm a new MinSun fan. Just wanted to say hi!

hello lena,welcome in this thread.we all in here love minsun couple ^^

can't wait for taiwan trip.minsun pls give us more picture in taiwan :D .pls dont be avoid each other :P

show more romantic moments between you two :wub:

Pink fairy and ML_87 i really like ur posts...it makes me all giddy over MinsUN .... I cant wait for taiwan!!! I hope MInSUn also visits Philippines pinkfairy,,maybe we can think of a way to "push" them together?? keke :P

hi! thanks...taiwan trip is just a day away,though im still not expecting anything, but i hope i can still have a glimpse of the friendship that they have during BOF days..it would not be so bad at all, two friends talking to each other is not a big deal, whats weird is when we know how close they are,and instantly one of them suddenly acts as if they just met,but its just the two of them in Taiwan so they have no choice but to help each other during interviews and events. Yeah, if nothing important comes up, or patients bothering me yes yes ill be in their fan meetings here in PH,shout.gif.

I never actually got around to watching the show or reading the manga but these two look like a really cute couple

especially in this gif. Maybe I'll watch it this summer since I'll have free time now.

hello! yeah we highly recommend BOF..it would be worth your time watching it! give it a shot!,,,then tell us your opinion1 enjoy,,,34533443.gif

oh yess keke...do u also notice how in their BTS, they would always LOOK at EACH OTHER in THE EYE after a scene? even if they are several meters apart, they always seem to find and look for each other's Eyes :rolleyes: then when their eyes met, we'll get to hear them talk, laugh or tease each other even if there's distance between them or there are other people in between :D (one example is the bts in epi 25)

wahahaha i wonder what that tounge motion means?? its too flirty for me :rolleyes: and i like it kekeke

amen! its all in the tongue baby! hahaha..368980dow5nkgmf0.gif

1crazynyt yeah! their team up? a name today a legend tomorrow!.. ambitabor!368946ubr1l5b29ny.gif

keczianthei and dorothea welcome! welcome!

szac...oh! maybe later ill be back w/ an article that states that it is just an APE fools joke,,huh.gif

many2 thanks pink fairy.. i like all the gifts especially minsun's romance scene..i really really really like with ur emoticons... :w00t:

i think LMH has charming characters being playful and easy going make it an easier for GHS close with him.. both of them have a great chemistry.. we can see how difference when GHS with LMH and other F3..

when GHS with LMH she is being freely and not shy to be around him... since they love to tease each other.. i loike it... :D

pixie_eve

i did watch that bts... but i dun understand at all... i thought GHS prefer Jaeha than LMH... now i understand she prefer LMH.. :w00t:

anyone got BTS BOF with engsub... im still cant get enuff with it....

i cant wait their trip to Taiwan.. i really hope their relationship is still like in the BTS..

do you guys think there will be season 2...

usually they wont do... if they do.. maybe other actors will take the part not them.. :(

Guest ml_87

ths pinkfairy for the wonderful clip!! Joondi kisses^^ i'm more excited now!4EF4A99291D4FF89F917BF550A2571A4.gif

1 day more! i guess the would fly to Taiwan late 31 or early 1 June

just the 2 of them71.gif

i did watch that bts... but i dun understand at all... i thought GHS prefer Jaeha than LMH... now i understand she prefer LMH..

i dun know. i read the written translation of the part. Sun said that JH carried her better and Mino looked so jealous. so at the end, she still prefered to be carried by MIno ? :binhsua%20(39).gif

ths pinkfairy for the wonderful clip!! Joondi kisses^^ i'm more excited now!4EF4A99291D4FF89F917BF550A2571A4.gif

1 day more! i guess the would fly to Taiwan late 31 or early 1 June

just the 2 of them71.gif

i dun know. i read the written translation of the part. Sun said that JH carried her better and Mino looked so jealous. so at the end, she still prefered to be carried by MIno ? :binhsua%20(39).gif

truly ml_87

1 more day.... im waiting any news from LMH or GHS thread if they alrd arrived to Taiwan.. or may be they come together.. :rolleyes:

hehehe... so she doesnt want to hurt LMH and so she said prefer LMH... huhu :D

Guest stroberry

pink fairy nice video!!.. all those smooches *super giddy* HAAHAA

ohmyy we are really just hours away from taiwan trip!! :w00t: :w00t:

Guest honeypia

MinSun sisters.. i SO SO love all your emoticons!!!! the more it hypes up all your Minsun observations :D hehehehe