♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest ayesuper1

I think the man voice on samsung galaxy cf is lmh voice :) & my first time meet lmh in jakarta (lee min ho global fm) for me this is precious moment' date=' thanks for you sist make my day so happy sorry for my english kikikikikik...love you all muach...muachh.......[/quote']

Hello

Nice to meet u

And welcome to 'real' world♥

Guest flo27

minsun69 said:

prettywiz

wrote:

»

minsun69 said:<br />

copying someone note/work without writing for whom the credit for is rude girls<br />

<br />

<br />

GIRL we are HAPPY CAMPERS HERE..no one copy anything from anybody outside of here because we have everything provided by OUR MINSUN COUPLE HERE..we don't need anything from the outside world we don't need to copy anything from the outside because we have everything here already..iOUR VITAMINSUN is so overwhelming they just keep on coming..if you want to make noise for the outsiders why don't you go to their thread so they would be happy too!!!

Guest Dewi Setyaningsih

Thanks for my dear aye :\"> nice to meet you too...^ ^ i hope success for you exam ;) hwaiting !!!

Guest vebby21vebb

@marryq123 once again welcome here and enjoy A LOT OF Minsun coincidence and evidences !!! You will be more crazy of them !! :)

Dewi Setyaningsih said: I think the man voice on samsung galaxy cf is lmh voice :) & my first time meet lmh in jakarta (lee min ho global fm) for me this is precious moment, thanks for you sist make my day so happy sorry for my english kikikikikik...love you all muach...muachh.......

Guest vebby21vebb

sorry correction from @marryq123 .. i thought that we shud knew who's voice is start from a first part arr 00.11 ..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WZC0fF3Yj7U

I think form sometime to pay my respect ,my admiration , my love and my gratitude for all my lifetime to: @FLOWER POT ,@SHEHERIZADE3 and the " three musketrices " @BETCHAY @1CRAZYNYT ,and @JENNYALFECHE ! Without this five "miracles women " our thread doesn't be what it is now ! Their astonish intelligence , their penetrating  spirit of observation ,their boiling humor and at least but not last an overwhelming writing talent flooded SOOMPI .   FLOWER  POT - Beside her dazzling ,daring, even genial, talent as journalist of investigation she's a magician of words ,her wand arranging them in string of pearls and diamonds ! It's suffice to read her posts in this thread but most of all to read her marvellously fanfics : "I'VE FALLEN FOR YOU " "STAR CROSSED LOVERS", "YOU ARE THE ONE " even the last and the others are  not finished ! they are really masterpieces ! I simply adore her and her writings !  SHEHERIZADE -NO ONE is more worthy than her for that legendary name ! She's like AMAZON-  RIVER which cover almost a continent ,and grows the most wonderful forest on earth ! I hardly can breath under the charm of her novels : MOON OVER PARIS  MOON OVER HONG KONG ,MOON OVER ATHENS, THE LONG KISS GOOD NIGHT (this was the first) All of them brilliant  ,with strong characters ,strong stories strong intrigues ! Beauty,love, fight , elegance,again beauty ,love etc ! I don't have and I don't dare to enter in territory of words where they ALL  ARE QUEENS !  BETCHAY, 1CRAZYNYT,JENNYALFECHE  THEIR  novel are explosion of life ,love  , fight for love realism . Reading their fanfics I lost my self ,I've became spectator and character same time .I couldn't resist them and I wouldn't ! They absolutely conquers me for life and I'm so happy for : BEAUTIFUL DISASTER , WILDFIRE and MIDNIGHT PHANTOM (even nor that is finished /I hope if we gather our forces ,we can manage to convince them to ended it )  There are many others but I already have became boring ! Thank you for you patience to read my long  post ,but is better than losing time with nobody, from nowhere !  Thanks to them bewitching writing I've improved and enriched my English ! Thanks to them my hard time in this thread , which consume most of my soul passed easily  !             I  LOVE YOU AND ,YOU HAVE MY ETERNAL GRATITUDE (EVE BEYOND THIS LIFE )    

Guest mayweeds

MY DEAREST, SWEETEST MINSUN SISTERSSSS................  I Like to Post A POEM,in which i felt it somehow connected with OUR BEAUTIFUL COUPLE.......... YOU ARE MY MAN

images

You're my man,My Mighty King,

And I'm the Jewel In Your Crown,

You're The SUN so Hot and Bright,

I,m your Light-Rays Shining Down,

You're the SKY so

Vast and Blue,

And I'm the White

Clouds in your Chest,

I'm a River Clean and Pure,

Who in UR Ocean Finds Her Rest,

You'r the MOUNTAIN Huge and High,

I'm the Valley Green and Wide,

You're the BODY

Firm and Strong,

and I'm the RIB BONE

on UR Side,

You're an EAGLE

Flying High,

I'm ur Feathers

Light and Brown,

You,re my MAN,

My KING of Kings,

And I'm yhe Jewel in ur Crown.

Hello Minsunerz homerun shipper :-h

Welcome to all newbies, thanks for joining us here and I hope you have back read the pages to know better about Minsun. Enjoy your stay and please feel free to post the positive comments. :)

marryq123 said: @ayesuper1 @vebby21vebb : I have followed Minsun, this thread for a long time but i don't know many EnglishSometimes, I have doubts about Minsun's real because i don't find many convincing evidence :(0:59 - 1:00 Flying Galaxy, only 1s but you can hear very clearly MH's voice

Hello Minsuners  :-h  :-h

OLD friends are GOLD !  ;;)
new friends are diamond !
If u get a diamond , don't forget the  GOLD  \:D/
Because to hold a diamond , U ALWAYS NEED A BASE OF GOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank u 4r the all warm welcome wishers 4r me and my all new friends............ >:D<  >:D<
thanks................. thanks a lot.................
but OUR SENIORS are all so GOLD...............
we all ways follow U...............
Because ,
We all ways need a BASE LIKE U  .................... [ OUR SENIORS MINSUN SISTERS ]

Minsun is all ways real
Minsuners fighting...............!  :-bd  :-bd  :-bd  :-bd

Guest S_sun

Hi homerun shippers, let's continue our happy spazzing.

Our lovebirds are probably taking a few days off together after feeding us so much! Hahaha

They are probably having a good laugh at our overactive wild imaginations! LOL

Love their first duet, Flying Galaxy. Sounds like they are somewhere out cruising in the galaxy enjoying their cosmic love! Hahaha

Many have tried to sink this ship over the years.The only persons who can do that are minsun. So far they are steering it to its final destination! Hahaha

Guest vebby21vebb

Hi...too @vebby21vebb i'm very happy andmeet u in here sist :D

Welcome dear.. Lets talk actibe abt MinSun here.. dont mind with your english.. Since we can understand and follow the rules with you positive comments abt MinSun .. its ok..

So happy posting.!!!

Jangan takut untuk.posting dan bicara disini yaa :)

Guest FitrianaR

Wooow sist @sukreen you can speak indo.. nice =D>

:-h hello minsuners, home run shipper..
just read this thread, so i cant to sleep... this thread make me fresh.. :x

♡ Perhaps good day will come soon, blessed are those who waits

Guest shanita

That wonder so much to read so many beautiful news, not make case sisters who come with other intentions, we are more real every day, our partner MINSUN is more real every day each time so that it hurts much truth<:-P <:-P pray for us and our beautiful couple. HAPPY DAY MINSUNERS OF HEART.@ayesuper1 success in their studies.
Blessings sister. :x :x

minsun69 said:

prettywiz wrote: »

minsun69 said:

copying someone note/work without writing for whom the credit for is rude girls

GIRL we are HAPPY CAMPERS HERE..no one copy anything from anybody outside of here because we have everything provided by OUR MINSUN COUPLE HERE..we don't need anything from the outside world we don't need to copy anything from the outside because we have everything here already..iOUR VITAMINSUN is so overwhelming they just keep on coming..if you want to make noise for the outsiders why don't you go to their thread so they would be happy too!!!

i don't know how to pm or dm in soompi,

really? Thank goodness, so that interview translation is not just copying from minmin blog

You don't know how to PM? but you sent me a PM before... asking me about Arashi remember?

sorry minsuners if I have to bring up the subject again. I just want to state a fact.

Anyways keep it coming minsuners! we're close to hitting the home run!

Welcome visitors, lurkers and newbies enjoy our home! Here you'll meet honest, rational, and happy people!

Sis thanks for pointing that out. @minsun69 being righteous by bringing up copying not ok? But lying about not knowing how to pm or dm is ok? This is what I meant by "do what you preach first". Just because you have "minsun" blah blah as user you can just come in here anytime you want. Please stay away from us. Your main agenda is so clear. Please follow soompi rules if you want to stay here for long. Be a good soompi citizen. Thank you.

Hello sisters/bros! Sorry about my rant. Just can't stand dishonest people. Anyways, a warm welcome to newbies. You can always mix English with your language. Don't worry we will understand. As long as you love our couple unconditionally, you're in! When in doubt, dm or pm your sisters & we would gladly explain. We have only 2 rules to follow. Number one rule, follow Soompi rules. Number 2 rule, follow MinSun rules. That's it! Lol! Have a nice day/night! Take care.

I hope you don't mind if I post again  I have some remaining problem which bother me (a little )  1. @gentlesoul1 your idea is absolutely lovely ! I'm jealous as I don't have it ! Will you put it on my name ?[ The one with the duet ]   2. @flo27 ,my exotic flower , have you participate at any of LMH show in Japan ? If it's yes, will you share some story with us ? Some video,some photos ?  3. For the GOD's name when @ ayesuper 1 have her exam ? I'm, excited  to get over so we can breath easily ,and talk freely of worry !       DON'T WORRY ,BE HAPPY ! EVERYTHING WILL BE  OK ! YOU HAVE TWO CHOISES : A or A+ ! FIGHTING ! [preferable the second ]