♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Actress Yoon Son-ha has come aboard the ‘Kim Eun-sook Ship’.

Yoon Son-ha has been cast for the new SBS drama “Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it – The Heirs“.

photo316885.jpg

Yoon Son-ha takes on the role of a rich family’s wife. She comes into conflict with Lee Min-ho and play the role of another leading character. Yoon Son-ha has always been focused as a storng career woman. This time she’s changing her image into a rich woman.

Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it – The Heirs” is about the life of teens in the high class community. It is written by the Midas of dramas, Kim Eun-sook and is expected to create another wave of Hallyu.

credits : loveghs.wordpress.com

class="title" [FA] 130609 Ku Hye Sun @ Ulleungdo

I know that most of you know about goddess Ku HyeSun-nim making a surprise appearance at pianist Paik KunWoo’s concert on June 4th.

So, today is a weekend and I happen to live in Ulleungdo, albeit a student..keke

I took the time to go and see the place where Ku HyeSun-ssi is lodging at Ulleungdo Choo-san.

I went there to meet her. However, she did not come down even for lunch. I went there in the morning and waited for 6 hours. Finally I met her!

Wow, I saw her briefly at the Paik KunWoo-nim concert and I also saw her today. She was in her natural appearance and she is still pretty.

I know that some of you still would not believe what I say, so I am posting the autograph that I received from her.

cam00127zpse0620f92.jpg

This post was posted on June 9th which is Sunday.
She also said: Ku HyeSun has been in Ulleungdo since last week for Paik KunWoo-ssi’s concert so that she can make a documentary. I hear that she will be leaving in 2 or 3 days later.

Source: DC KHS
Translation by cheerkoo @ soompi

credits : loveghs.worpress.com

Guest vineela

http://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/cancer-man-scorpio-woman/ :xOMG our couple r really FATED wat do u say
:x :x :x :P

Guest ayesuper1

http://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/cancer-man-scorpio-woman/ :xOMG our couple r really FATED wat do u say

Dea bak ♥

Thanks for sharing~~~~~~:)

Guest vebby21vebb

Thank you @Vineela ..

i quote some of Cancer Man and Scorpio woman love..

"Since both the Cancer and Scorpio are Water signs, they blend well with each other and pair up easily. Both the Cancer and the Scorpio takes commitment seriously, and none of them is frivolous with their romantic feelings and expressions. They both create a strong bond of unlimited passion and compassion. As these two Water signs fall for each other, they make a perfect relationship. This couple is tremendously loyal to each other and with increasing confidence in the relationship. The Cancer man makes his charming lady smile with his sense of divine comedy while the Scorpio woman makes her gentleman feel more loved with her immense devotion. Though basically the relationship of the cancer man and Scorpio woman is full of love and passion but both of them find it difficult to follow the lead of the other partner and it causes some amount of problem. Both of them nurture secrets well but they both are uncomfortable if their partner hides something from them. But these problems can be worked out once they both decide to be together because both are strongly determined people with a lot of respect for true love and sincere devotion."

Cancer Man : "A Cancer man is very courteous and considerate man with sharp intellect and overwhelming sense of humor. He has the great ability to laugh at things that irk him and he can even laugh at himself showing the ease of his nature. he tends to think rationally before doing anything. He always proves to be a lot of fun as a lover. He has a streaking sophistication that deeply impresses a Scorpio woman. He is definitely good at earning and saving money but hates wastefulness. A Cancer man is one person who can protect the Scorpio woman without making her feel dominated. He is a faithful lover who always backs his Scorpio female to support her in all ups and downs of life. He always makes his lady love smile and feel assured with his sophisticated sense of humor "

Scorpio Woman : " A Scorpio woman is a completely confident woman with magnetic attraction in her personality. She is all woman with seducing beauty and enough glamor to make the heads turn for her. When in a relationship with Cancer man, she provides a lot of affection both emotionally and physically to make him feel secure. She is a possessive lover and jealousy may arise when she finds other girls around her lover and may even get suspicious at small things. Scorpio woman easily attracts a Cancer man with her dazzling personality and charming persona. She is an intense lover who makes him feel secure as for the first time he gets a mate who is more devoted and possessive then he himself. She helps him to flourish a career and herself also stand as a woman of substance with a career to be envied.However, she is generally a very warm lady with generous attitude and passionate display of love. "

Lee_Min_Ho_Goo_Hye_Sun_Moments_2009_KBS_
hqdefault.jpg

Its sooo connected and match with our MinSun Love ship ... ISNT IT ??

:x

Wow! Sis this is a good article. As if the one who wrote it describes LMH & GHS. Perfect!!! Thank you for sharing. Hello MinSunners! Are you enjoying Minho's outfits?

Over the top! I can't take my eyes off him! It is really different! Hahaha.... Seems like Japan is enjoying the handsome LMH.

Guest vebby21vebb

And me just adding about Midnight Activities ..

A man who become very energetic after 12 am on Midnight ..

and came out around Han River at 5 am .. He is LEE MIN HO ..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSG8ly7JrmqYvtrLNa3o5

And a woman who went to cinema at the midnight ( 1 AM) to watch a movie ..

She is GOO HYE SUN ..

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid201212220803777372_50d4ebabb41a1.jpg

Did you believe that they had their activities alone ????

Or maybe they accompanied each other ??? Lol

Sorry... Just my thought .. Lol

Guest ayesuper1

I JUST WATCHED MH'S EVENT.

1. LMH want to have fm in jp before next year his bday again, then fans liked too much. So minho said "But it is not confirmed. Just my thinking"

2. His voice is boken because of yesterday fm. He said 'i was too excited"

3. I like when i go to bed.

4. I recorded 'Love motion' with alchol

(It is hyesun's way.. remember u guys? When hyesun shooted 'The musical' she used this way to sing because of nervous mind)

There were not special things today.

But today minho looks more handsome:)

ayesuper1 said: I JUST WATCHED MH'S EVENT.

1. LMH want to have fm in jp before next year his bday again, then fans liked too much. So minho said "But it is not confirmed. Just my thinking"

2. His voice is boken because of yesterday fm. He said 'i was too excited"

3. I like when i go to bed.

4. I recorded 'Love motion' with alchol
(It is hyesun's way.. remember u guys? When hyesun shooted 'The musical' she used this way to sing because of nervous mind)

There were not special things today.
But today minho looks more handsome:)

Guest flo27

Hello everyone!

I just watched LMH ustream live interview. Good thing cause it's impossible for me to go to his concert because of work and I'm living far south.

I'll just write what I remember. He has a hoarse voice, well because of the concert.
The emcee ask him questions mostly about his album. Like how was the preparation of the album. He said he was excited while doing the preparation.
He was also asked on what he's doing on his birthday, because it's coming already. He said that he'll be busy doing the world tour like last year he was also busy shooting a drama.
He was asked what song he likes on his album. He said he's comfortable with ballad but he likes Love Motion because it's upbeat and lively, and he tried to dance with this song though he's shy of his dancing skills.
The audience was asked what was their favorite song on the album and they shouted all.
He said that his album is a present for his fans.
Then a video of My everything Japanese version was shown. The title of the Japanese version is ALWAYS YOU. (And yes I like the song the first time I heard it! tsubarashii!) He said it's difficult for him to sing the song in Japanese because  the pronunciation is different especially the "tsu" sound but everybody said that his Japanese sounds good.

There you go minasan that's all I can remember. And during the interview LMH is really kind and courteous to his fans. Before he left he went near his fans and accepted some flowers and gifts from them (and he got a chopper stuff toy, chopper a famous anime character in One piece hehe)

And yeah I remember! when I've read aye post yes he said he drank alcohol when he recorded love motion. (And who's style is this?) Honto! we learned from the one we love.

Guest vebby21vebb

OMG !!!!! Sist @Ayesuper1 this one is tooooooooooo similiar no doubt !!!

Hahhaaaa..

Their face expression ??? Is Mh's new face expression ?? LOL !!

BMZQUJTCQAEVrVx.jpg

Guest vebby21vebb

@GHSforever I felt soooooooooooooo much envious with your ava !!!! i hope i can take a pict with her like you did !!! :D

@vebby21vebb to be honest with you I never thought of having a picture or even meeting her but I did so dont stop dreaming about it. It will happen for you :)

It was an expensive trip but it was worth, one of the best experience of my life  :)