♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest S_sun

OMG! Our couple is killing us with sweetness. "Always love" is that his reply to her love confession?  I am seeing fireworks of cosmic proportion !!!  :x :x :x

Guest cari007

Goo Hye Sun updated facebookload some picturesdo not know how to post photos herehttps://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.549023708482759.1073741826.236820393036427&type=1she is really beautifuland has her magic mirror  :x

Good morning /day /night my sweetest MINSUNNERS ! Thank you @cari007 ,joyful surprise ! Straight to the heart -which now dancing with merriment ! @S_sun ,I'm enchanted with your enthusiasm and mirth . I am equally thrilled !  @SHANITA  you're an extraordinary elf ,thank you!

Guest pjlu

hi my dear sis minsun!
woww i was reading all the post very magnific, awesome! oh i'm so happy rigth now!
did you see? minho updated his fb very early at dawn and our princess right now with many pics. oh minho is so romantic his cover fb now say "always love", sure minho: always love to hye sun, 'cos she delivered her song that is so romantic too same day! and he showed a pic in a record study. hoho my couple is so smart and they're so in love too!like always they give us clues about their relationship and when i saw this mirrow ohhhhh i was so happy thanks @cari007 .have a nice day sist! @sukreen, @regie22,@S_sun, @ayesuper1, @prettywiz,@shanita ohhh al my sis minsun !
373035_113234875368553_194147868_q.jpg

Lee Minho (이민호) compartió la foto de Lee Minho (이민호).
Hace 9 horasLucky7! 많은 축하 고마워요^^ Thanks a million^^

Foto

373047_236820393036427_701977342_q.jpg
Ku Hye Sun (구혜선)
Hace aproximadamente una horaKu Hye Sun (구혜선) - 기억상실증[Flying Galaxy] (Digital Single)

946481_549023748482755_770188778_n.jpg

have a nice week there is much love in the air! :x

Guest ayesuper1

HELLO

'Homerun' shipper! :)

I am expecting MH's new songs these days!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha

For us, May is too beautiful month.

Right? Yeayyyyyyyyy

GBU!!!!!!!

Hello Minsuners good day everyone :-h

@shanita @cari007 Thanks for the lates updates.

@S_sun i agrree you here..  they're killing us with their sweet happiness hehehe making us addicted need more and more VitaMinSun antidote each day  ;))  \:D/

Totally agree with you, @Ayesuper1 May is a beautiful month with much love in the air :x :x :x

@pjlu, good to see you today sis, thanks for dropping by even with your tight schedule, take care :)

Yeah what a good Monday goodies for us all  :x :D:))

First, both update their fb on same day 13.05.2013, hubby first than wifey later ..... gosh, this makes me more giddy..  8-}

Secondly, both change their fb cover, seems hubby follows wifey now ;) ...  yiheyy facebook lol not twitter :))  emm... wonder where is this place  does it look like Han River  ;))

~ Always Love~

941844_606711462687556_282002644_n.jpg

Minho also change his fb profile pic to same as his album  "My Everything"
hahaha ... so his fb should read  as "ALWAYS LOVE MY EVERYTHING"   :-* :)) and we always know what/who "My Everything" means and refers to :D

969317_606705822688120_867360887_n_zpsd2

And then come the "magic mirror" is still with them till today 2013

321488_452424411514101_1720176578_n.jpg

but noticed that Hyesun had this magic mirror since her earlier days i.e during King & I, which ended early 2008 same year as the BOF start shooting quarter end of 2008 .. .. gosh what am i thinking now  ;))

255508_539331492790044_309615367_n.jpg

credit pics as tagged.

---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ -----------
Keep the Minsun Faith burning
Perhaps Good day will come soon, Blessed are those who wait
Daily prayers for Minsun everyone

Guest dettegaj

hello to all my HOMERUN SISTERS!!!MinSun becoming more expressive in showing their LOVE for each other hehehe,,we can't see them together in public but we can feel their presence of being together and happily in love by their actions,words and ideas....MAY a month that full of LOVE from our beloved MINSUN,,'til we reach the homerun..fighting !;)

Guest mrita

wow iam really happy by our updates of hyesun and minho they are so much in loveflying galaxy is minsun's song as i can hear minho voicesunnies who meet hyesun in hongkong don't forget to ask about the male voice in her cf they are both coming out little by little to public "to spread their rumours of their love"hope they end well in soon miss them badlyi think ghamja would be a gift from minho so only hyesun said "i thought life partner so i choosed dog" which resembles minho gift ghamja as we can undesratand from her cfwe are real homerun shippersthanks @sukreen and all our minsun sisters for updates @ayesuper pls post regularly whenever i see your post it feels me like a energy tonic 253200_168598299967519_1344148178_n.jpg
credits to minsun sisters390682_132775306917885_442481721_n.jpg

:)>- :x =D> <:-P :bz

Guest leesha84

@sukreen : yey,,u have the same thought with me, i also think its "Han River" ..maybe they spent the night together on that place...

;;)

Guest S_sun

leesha84 said: @sukreen : yey,,u have the same thought with me, i also think its "Han River" ..maybe they spent the night together on that place...

;;)

Hello MinSuners! Happy hearts again! We're getting loads of love from our couple. Yay! When it rains it pours! Hye Sun putting on lipstick.....I wonder who's holding the mirror? 8->  Haha.... me with my naughty thoughts. :) Have a great day everyone! Please continue to VOTE & view HS' SamsungCF! Thanks! :x :) :x 

Guest leesha84

just watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_cavL1_u9E&feature=youtube_gdata_player for the umpteenth time, and it comes to my mind that the plot is like minsun were together before the "media / public " ( depicted by some man in tuxedo and the camera blitz blitz ) made them forced to be separated but in the end they will reunited ^___^

Guest zhasky

just watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_cavL1_u9E&feature=youtube_gdata_player for the umpteenth time' date=' and it comes to my mind that the plot is like minsun were together before the "media / public " made them forced to be separated but in the end they will reunited ^___^[/quote']

same thinking here...... But then, what lov has bound together will stick together..... Oh my, i am anxious of our minsun homerun..... Hope it wiLl be soon...