♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest ayesuper1

You guys must remember hyesun's last tweet.

When she introduced 'Documentary', she said 'ghamja is also a member of documentaty'

I just wanna noytify it.

Huhu.

Hello minsuners, good day to all :-h

@shalun thanks so much dear...emmm i did re-run many times now... why my ears says very much similar...  lol :-\" i think he will gladly and happily do it for her as always  ;)

@Ayesuper1 thanks dear for Hyesun's schedule attending Red Bull Art Gallery on 20th and on 23rd I understand she'll be on the flight to HK, I hope someone will get some pics of her at the Incheon Airport as well at Chek Lap Kok Airport HK:)

thanks @massiel for the clarification on Minho's pic, yeah..i was really shocked with the coincidence  :D

Hi @Arisa welcome on board, don't worry about your english as long as we could understand it's good enough. :)

@Ayesuper1 thanks, look like Ghamja having great time as part of "documentary member" even in S4 cf :) Anyone misses Ghamja, Hyesun never left him behind cos he is too special to her :x  and I manage a few and this 2 screencaps is the best yay .. it's so difficult cos he's moving too fast :o3

s4song8.png
s4song13.png

---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ -----------
Keep the Minsun Faith burning
Perhaps Good day will come soon, Blessed are those who wait
Daily prayers for Minsun everyone 

Guest lmhsaddicted

About a month ago, LMH had tweeted his pics in a recording studio.. I wonder if he was rcording this song ;) And we also saw an extra cup of drink there, right girls ;)

Guest vebby21vebb

shalun said: hi minsun sister, here I make the male voice louder, maybe it can help. those husky voice :-?  http://www.mediafire.com/?lfneylyis8fyhie

thanks @Ayesuper1 and @sukreen about your warm welcoming  >:D< oke from now on, i'll try to make a many posting about minsun couple in here hehehe.
but, first, can someone explain to me, if i want to upload a picture in this thread, what should i do? thanks for the help :)
anw, this night is 64th Baeksang Awards right? minho is one of nominee in there. is he come over there?because i didnt find any picture from him. *curios*  :>

I wanna share something about my thought  :bz
in goo hye sun's cf, a male model is lee hae woo (right?) who ever played in BOF together with hye sun and min ho. and a question is up on my mind, "why must be him?" and when i think about BOF i just relating that because BOF has many memories of course for both of them (mh & hs) so maybe this concept its not just about hye sun's mind but it's also from minho's mind? hahahahaha
once again i just want to share my thought and it's always be happy to me when i think about minsun in my mind  :x :x :x

@arisa : thank u for the news sis :-) for uploading pics go to www.imageshack.us create an account for u..click media upload and upload ur pics grommets your system..then u 'll be redirected to the page of images u uploaded.. right click a single image and select share.u 'll get a direct link..copy paste it in a image icon at the side of your posting area

Guest tnalvminsun

Good Evening MinSun sisters,
Many thanks to our sister @renajaney and @shalun for bring the KHS CF song
like other sisters, i keep repeating that song again and again and again
for once i thought maybe it's not LMH voice, coz i thought MH has bariton or bass kind of voice, something like that, i don't know how to mention it, but definitely not tenor one (pls correct me if i'm wrong)
but, after several times i heard that song, i said to myself hey, why not? it could be MH voice, why?coz i remember and our sisters surely remember too, that MH once said on his twitter that he worked really hard and tag his picture when he was in the studio, so my crazy opinion is MH really try his best to improve his voice, so it might be different from what we used to hear everytime he sang, and the result is ...hehe MH and HS indeed made duet in that CF song, i guess MH doesn't wanna beaten by SIG,hehe (sorry InGuk), he want to prove to us that he can made that duet as beautiful as HS did with other singer, (hope that true)

Have a nice weekend MinSun sisters
Don't forget to pray for our lovely beautiful amazingly MINSUN couple and pls don't forget to vote

Thanks for all your posts sisters and God Bless :x >:D< :)

BJy0KQyCcAANv5v.png
BJ1Dc71CQAApusP.jpg
270837_473651416037697_962661884_n.jpg

BJyT_68CQAE4Loj.jpg

Lee MinHo-Happy 7th Debut Anniversary 데뷔 7주년 축하드립니다!(2013.5.10) & "My Everything" World Tour bus

179166_473682942701211_832719495_n.jpg
179166_473682946034544_1765956361_n.jpg
179166_473682949367877_1213106561_n.jpg
179166_473682952701210_854643250_n.jpg

credit the owner and as tagged

At twitter by @ WeAreMinoz
Congratulations!! LeeMin Ho morning news
@ StarhausM pic.twitter.com/1o2HmrDJSI
Retweeted by MinozMalaysia

BJ1SWAFCUAAQYe1.jpg

11:08 PM - 9 May 13 from La Canada Flintridge, CA · Details

@gayu312,have you found the link for Best of drama ? Give it to us too ,please ,because I learned that you are very good at this things ! Thank you !@myonenonly, your story melted my heart and enlightened my face with a big warm smile ! Thank you !  @sukreen,you overwhelm us with your richness of news, with your hard work ,with your care and love for this tread and MINSUN .Thank you ! @prettywiz ,like always you bring interesting and sharp POV about GHS and MINSUN ! Thank you !@Surie_Riri ,what else can I say ? Your inspiration is fabulous , your work is touching and almost perfect ! I'm amazed and charmed ! Thank you! Girls ,do you like my avatar ? Because I LIKE YOU ALL !

Guest S_sun

OMG Can it get any sweeter?!!! @cheerkoo from GHS thread adjusted her translation of the lyrics.

사랑하고 싶은 내 마음=My heart that wants to love
소문내고 싶은 내 사랑을=I want to spread rumors of my love  (better translation might be "I want to tell people about my love") 이대로 기억상실증이라 해도=Even if I lose my memory
난 그대가 또 좋아져=I will love you again
사랑하고 싶어 오늘은=I want to love today
사랑받고 싶어 오늘만은=Today, I really want to receive love.

Her love confession is so sweet and so deep!   Whaaaaaaaaaah my heart!  :x :x :x

Guest zhasky

shalun

said:

hi minsun sister, here I make the male voice louder, maybe it can help. those husky voice :-?  http://www.mediafire.com/?lfneylyis8fyhie

Guest lmhsaddicted

Wow, LMH pic on the back of the bus has those bracelets given by his fans.. Lucky fans and lucky bracelets ;)

Guest lmhsaddicted

shalun said: hi minsun sister, here I make the male voice louder, maybe it can help. those husky voice :-?  http://www.mediafire.com/?lfneylyis8fyhie

Guest shalun

hi minsuners, these latest days really make me crazy, I am too happy! Actually I am also doubting Mh's voice at first, but I keep repeating the song, and I fell like it's more similar with Mh's voice, especially when he reached the high note, it's so MH. The way Mh sing the high note in every song that he sings is similar to this one.

S_sun said: OMG Can it get any sweeter?!!! @cheerkoo from GHS thread adjusted her translation of the lyrics.

사랑하고 싶은 내 마음=My heart that wants to love
소문내고 싶은 내 사랑을=I want to spread rumors of my love  (better translation might be "I want to tell people about my love") 이대로 기억상실증이라 해도=Even if I lose my memory
난 그대가 또 좋아져=I will love you again
사랑하고 싶어 오늘은=I want to love today
사랑받고 싶어 오늘만은=Today, I really want to receive love.

Her love confession is so sweet and so deep!   Whaaaaaaaaaah my heart!  :x :x :x

[News]
구혜선, 직접 연출한 영화 '백구' OST '기억상실증' 발표
Gu Hye-Seon, direct a staged movie ' back nine ' OST ' amnesia ' announced

티브이데일리 원문 기사전송 2013-05-10 09:48

10509555.jpg

[TV daily Park Hyun-Castle intern reporter] Gu Hye-Seon this single album.
Actress Ku Hye Sun is the third single ' amnesia (Flying Galaxy) 10. ' Amnesia ' is Ku Hye Sun stage short film ' me and S 4 story – back-Ward (back) has been inserted into the OST song ' amnesia but captured the content you want to love you back.
In particular, the song is a girl and a dog's growth process at the movie ' back nine ' blends well with OOo looming.
On the other hand, Belgium's Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival recently, Ku Hye Sun competitive part being invited to become active as a theatre director.
[TV daily Park Hyun-Castle intern reporter news@tvdaily.co.kr/photo credit = YG entertainment]

source : http://news.nate.com/view/20130510n07393
(bing translator)

[Another News]

구혜선, 세번째 싱글 '기억상실증' 10일 정오 공개
Ku Hye-Sun, the third single ' amnesia ' 10, noon released

Ku Hye-Sun this third single ' amnesia (Flying Galaxy).
10th, According to YG entertainment, Gu Hye-Seon's ' amnesia ' will be released through online at 12 noon.
' Amnesia ' is Ku Hye Sun recently staged brand film ' talk back ' in the OST S are listed as 4 inserted songs. amnesia but want to love you back the bright atmosphere of the contents of the songs co-written with Gu Hye-Seon coeinyeong, Gu Hye-Seon this song.
Ku Hye Sun stage ' back nine ' is a girl and a movie show short dog's growth process. ' Amnesia ' is an initiative with the songs from the scenario work steps with visuals and more looming review that called it.
Ahead of the ' brunette ', ' Mary s. (Marry me) ', and announced their own unconventional music steadily.
Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun recently Belgium's Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival ' competition is invited on the part of the creator as a vigorous activity.
source: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2013051009125244902
(bing translator)

More News Link

http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=162664

http://news.nate.com/view/20130510n06651

Hello Minsuners, have a nice day everyone :-h
I guess we had another surprise from Hyesun >> 3rd single digital up.... :-bd
We will wait for Minho 1st album soon.. too :x