21142_471650566237782_499215918_n.jpg
21142_471650569571115_1838509757_n.jpg
credit leeminho_girls

---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ -----------
Keep the Minsun Faith burning , Blessed are those who wait
Daily prayers for Minsun everyone 

[04.05.2013] LMH Trugen FanSign at Cheonan Moda Outlet [3pm KST]

At twitter M@Starhaus,
Are you waiting for Mr Lee Min Ho? The weather's sunny, spring weather..Will start shortly (roughly translated)~ :)

248176_471670732902432_1802524639_n.jpg
941510_471683526234486_2063792241_n.jpg
BJZj6XFCAAAR5DF.jpg
BJZi-zPCIAEG4Ym.jpg
BJZujGnCcAE-ydV.jpg

Wow.. Minoz already gathers, latest Info - Trugen Event delayed for 30 minutes ..
I'll be back later with more pics when Minho arrive at the location  :D

Event started now  :x

935493_471702906232548_1246853853_n.jpg
BJZxUgxCMAAJJFn.jpg
BJZxPJQCMAAS_RZ.jpg
BJZ0_bpCAAA8dxI.jpg
397900_471709426231896_517737421_n.jpg

946627_471704352899070_484318466_n.jpg
308662_471702146232624_1788398745_n.jpg
935038_471704992899006_1434877167_n.jpg

I will add below for more better pics, if any. :)
- edit added some clearer pics - :D

601798_471772726225566_2073336291_n.jpg
255610_471772346225604_1515746645_n.jpg
941885_471757079560464_1418921953_n.jpg
255610_471772352892270_178560509_n.jpg
255610_471772349558937_156138147_n.jpg

fanboy minoz :)

co47jc

yiheyy... fankid minoz, look how Minho communicate he sure loves kid :x

255610_471772356225603_554004864_n.jpg

credit the owner and as tagged

---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ -----------
Keep the Minsun Faith burning , Blessed are those who wait
Daily prayers for Minsun everyone 

Hello MinSuners! Please don't forget to Vote! Our couple needs your love & support. Thank you. :)  Have a happy weekend! :D Sweet dreams to other MinSuners! I-)

For GHS-------> http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&category=153&page=1

http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=825&page=2

For LMH-------> http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2&type=men

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&category=99&page=1

http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

For best drama Boys over Flowers, please check few pages back. :) Sorry, I'll try to find it & hopefully post it right away. Please feel free to post. :) Please support Mr. & Mrs. Lee. :)) ...esp. their drama. ;) :x

Guest vebby21vebb

Thank you @sukreen Mom for your update.. is there something going on this thread ?? why it was so quiet ???

MH was so lovely today.. :) Looks so handsome and Gorgeous too !! :)

myoblu said: Please ,vote for your all time favorite Korean drama   19 x/day per fb account like voteand share your support . Here's link: https://www.facebook.com/bestofdrama/app_132135060276274 for now BOF is in third place.( best of drama for actresses is shot ? )

Guest aryastark

hi all' date=' can someone tell me WHAT DOES THIS AND WHO IS?[/quote']

omg.. who is this? is she really just a fan? why is she with minho twice and him putting on cap for her?

Guest pjlu

Hi to my all sist minsun
Time i haven't posted in this wonderful thread, but i'm reading all your interesting post, thanks to all you!
wow minho is a hard worker and hye sun too! like always they follow with their projects and this is great to us.
i miss  @sukreen, @prettywiz, @reggie, @Aye, @S_sun and sorry if i can't mention to all you, but i feel  this thread is like a family that i love so much :x
thanks one more time for update info about minho and hye sun!
Have a nice week!  :x

Guest edith42

Hi MinSuners/Joondiers!!!!!!!
   I jst wanna comment on the recent pictures of these two girls with LMH. It doesn't bother me at all or shake me down a little bit. I dont think LHM will do that on public with the girl closes his heart right? He's so protective with his wifey....kekeke LMH doesnt bother at all while taking these pictures with the girls. 
  I know this is Joondi Thread but im so happy with SIG, he is 1st place nominee for MusicBank....Big thanks to GOO HYE SUN if its not for her...  i miss her so much!!!!
  Take care everyone and a good day to all our sisters!!!!
Minsun Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!

its reality maybe that girl is really minho girlfriend, imposible she's just a fans look how minho gesture in the ficture. I'm hardcore minsun shipper actually, & hard for me to believe to see minho so gentle put his cap to the fans like that & see the situation in the ficture is just minho, the girl & his bodyguard doing nothing.

how can minho always gap with another girl bt so hard to gap him & hyesun, and why you are silent after that ficture come out and the thread is so dead. Minho dated non celebrity girl maybe he meet her in his college.

Guest ayesuper1

CAP girl was his NEW coodinator

and

HAND girl was foreign fan.

At that time, MH's manager was upset because she disturb MH.

So, i wanna tell the one.

If you can meet minho like that girl, dont touch minho without permit.

Because we are mature gruop. Right?

Keep the faith.;)

Guest vebby21vebb

BJZ7WKpCIAAUdMX.jpg

That was a same girl too right ?? sorry.. i just share this.. i thought  That girl also his staff,,
:)

Guest leesha84

@ayesuper : do u know how to apply job as LMH stylist ?  =))

im so envy with his stylist, can touch his face, his hair, chit chat with him..etc

btw so he change his stylist ?

ayesuper1 said:
CAP girl was his NEW coodinator
and
HAND girl was foreign fan.
At that time, MH's manager was upset because she disturb MH.

So, i wanna tell the one.
If you can meet minho like that girl, dont touch minho without permit.
Because we are mature gruop. Right?

Keep the faith.;)

Thank you @ sukreen for re-posting things in their right place ! I had the feeling that was an attempt of inflammation the air again in this gentle thread ! Seems like somebody don't like to see us happy ! Never mind ! HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL MY DEAREST MINSUNNERS AND SUNNIES !

Thanks @Ayesuper1 for the dropping by to clear an old issue. We really count on you everytime we needed you :x

@sukreen sis ~~ I'm totally agree with you that is why more of us MinSuners sisters did not pay attention to this matter because this was already discussed and clarified. 
P.S If ever someone post an old pics or brought up old issue that will affect our thread can we just please ignore it and don't reply/quote if its already settled and cleared or just PM the person who posted it. To avoid misunderstanding and unnecessary incident again.
Have a nice day/night to a ALL... :x
:)

HI MINSUNNERS!
1234_3_zpsfdcd298e.jpg
CREDIT:@meow13
I've been wanting to see a close up of this shoulder hobo bag of GHS as i thought LMH has the same shoulder hobo bag but different color ..it is very obvious as we don't see GHS using shoulder bag.. most often we see her in backpack so with LMH..we see him in backpack,shoulder hobo bag and his louis vuitton bag HAHAHA i don't think we will see GHS using an expensive bag like the louis vuitton of LMH not her type
73de01dbgw1dw7rhgn5w7j.jpg
What do you think my sisters..I LOVE THEIR HOBO BAG..HUBBY and WIFEY EDITION :x;))How about their sneakers..do you love it..hahaha GHS has a lot of dress shoes but when it comes to her sneaker why is she using only this sneaker since last year and LMH uses this sneaker a lot too..20130212185929172.jpgHAHAHA I LOVE BEING DELUSIONAL WHEN IT COMES TO MINSUN because my delusional mind has evidences to show :))
@meow13..THANK YOU FOR THE PICS @pjlu HELLO!
HAVE A NICE AM/PM MINSUNNERS:x

Koo made 'Galaxy S4' CF

about her dog. She received story from her dog. She said 'I thought life partner, so i pick my dog'

twitpic.com/cok9ku

http://twitpic.com/cok1vy

oh grt! gamja or any of her pet gonna be in the c.f...wow...her dress is very good...I m not able to upload usingy mobile...pls someone do it...being busy could not post much..pls bear with me

Guest lmhsaddicted

Wow, I saw the CF on GHS thread.. Her baseball player boyfriend in the CF does look like LMH.. And we all know that her dog is a metaphor for her real life boyfriend ;) And as we step into pg. 700, what a nice way of seeing GHS.. She looks so very beautiful in those dresses.. Long live MINSUN and MINSUNNERS !! And nice to see the watch on her right hand.. She is getting more and more feminine these days with handbags,watches, bright lipsticks and more girly dresses.. Beautiful !!