♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

prettywiz said: @regie22 @sukreen..i guess that is a couple sweater they have the male/female version..really their fashion sense is similar because it is how it is in korea if you are a couple..look what they're wearing..GHS from her latest mv and LMH from his interview in indonesia  :x
C11CC778AD6DSeoInGuk-C6C3B2E4C6B8B2E4wit
425832_459399957461251_171073381_n_zpsc3

MINSUNNERS i guess all of us had watched the MV of GHS and SIG..don't they have a very strong chemistry..but i was laughing at this..GHS i think was very careful when it comes to skinship ..look at her arm under SIG'S arm..HMMMM we know she has a hubby lol so she is just protecting herself from you know accidental touch..And i heard it is the grand opening of innisfree in hk on 4/12 then why is he going on the 18th..did anyone followed his whereabouts..me i just tracked him from this innisfree event and i figure out they might just be coming back home from brussell LOL
893480_536562659728864_285247455_o_zps87

Hello Minsuners!

hahaha...I just laugh whenever I read bad comments about Hye Sun. She has proven her worth many times already and happy to know she has always risen above her adversaries. Hard work, persistence & perseverance pays off. That's why we love her. Don't we? ;)  I'd like to think that our couple is tucked away for an R&R. :P Beautiful Paris it is!!!  How romantic!!! :x :x :x

Stay strong sisters/bros. Keep that MinSun faith alive!

Please take time to VOTE! :)) thank you.

:x :)>- :D

[ENG]Details for Lee Minho (이민호) Seoul Event May 25th, 2013...... :D

source: http://www.s-tourmarket.com/html/event/event01.htm?topimg=event

Poster_e.png

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait" 

Guest Kimmy10

Ku Hye Sun ... A Beautiful meeting (This is not a fanfiction)

Ku Hye Sun ... A Beautiful meeting (This is not a fanfiction)

Actress - director - artist - writer - lyricist and writer.

She does it all and does it well

Today, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 is a day to mark a milestone. On this day, we met one you probably know as the Geum Jan Di in Boys Over Flower, miss Ku Hye Sun.

The tension is palpable, only the area reserved for the press, we look nervously. The appointment was set, but impatience has happened to us half an hour in advance. The clock is ticking, I'm pacing around the corner press, while my colleague tries to relax by watching "Strong Heart" on his phone. After a good run twenty times round the room hearing the laughter of Mblaq Joon, one thing kept trotting in my head. we no longer were going to merely screen, more pixel or connection problem.

Lost in my thoughts the laughter of my colleague so me a few seconds of my dream state. At the same time:

- You can go! Proclaims the press chief.

It was then that one of the assistants to red hair and black skinny jeans jumped up from his chair and we made a hand signal to tell us to follow. More nervously we quickly took our business that was forming a pile of stationery and textile on the table. Trim from.

Every step we took, doing more up blood. At each step, our heart beat doubled. The assistant walking a not decide announces it is in the VIP room. This title has bullied us right away, my college's hands playing maracas while my heart accompanied a tap number.

A door, then two, then three, until reached the corridors like mazes that finally led us to the door. "Reception - VIP Room" The tone was given.

Boom Boom ... Boom Boom ... My heart slows suddenly, the assistant walks before us and hide us his view. She retired, and the two performers greeted us politely, one in French and one in English. The performers pull over and we can finally see it.

Photo-reception-after-projection-300x225

A beaming face, an adorable shyness, I was in front Ku Hye Sun.2013-04-10-11.12.37-300x225.jpg

I politeness extends his hand, she hands me his smiling:

- Otokke , she smiled shyly at his Anglo-Korean interpreter.

Custom greetings, we sat for the interview and the questions tended to the French interpreter. One thing was over we could not peel our eyes from her face. Just makeup, just a few drops of "BB cream" the more embellished.

Throughout the interview, we all started to relax us. And we found a young woman, radiant, even in her own skin, smart and talented. Over certain issues was beautiful shy smile appear and some laughter we will mark ever have heard.

Small French words like "Hello" or "I love you" we are even more excited. The interview was complete and we were invited to stay to attend the other interview. Some pictures and a selca taken, we left her in the hands of the next reporter.

This woman to give a real lesson. A lesson in humility and sincerity. This respect, the ways to treat us as an equal was innatendu. We knew we were going to find someone who was worth a hundred times more than we as complete artist. But we did not expect to bump into someone whose value was priceless.

Ku Hye Sun is not a single actor or a single woman. This is a great lady.

Seungy Adams

Mark forever.

cr meow

Hello Minsuners

Added pics Hyesun at BIFFF, Brussels

Hyesun is wearing her Tiger with sunglasses sweatshirt... same when she was promoting YOSOOL movie, thanks @cheerkoo for the source link -
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128871&page=1&bbs=

viewimage.php?id=guhyesun&no=29bcc427b68

BHlaIB0CIAAD3-Z.jpg:large

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

Guest visunnies

sukreen said: Hello Minsuners

Added pics Hyesun at BIFFF, Brussels

Hyesun is wearing her Tiger with sunglasses sweatshirt... same when she was promoting YOSOOL movie, thanks @cheerkoo for the source link -
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128871&page=1&bbs=

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

This woman to give a real lesson. A lesson in humility and sincerity. This respect, the ways to treat us as an equal was innatendu. We knew we were going to find someone who was worth a hundred times more than we as complete artist. But we did not expect to bump into someone whose value was priceless.Ku Hye Sun is not a

single actor or a single woman. This is a great lady.

Seungy Adams

Mark forever.

cr meow

• Like 1

Guest leesha84

she's very humble..made me admire her evenmore..

as one of Hallyu Stars in Korea and the famous miss geum jan di who did spin kick to master gu jun pyo but still this humble and shy..

love her..

:)

myonenonly said: This woman to give a real lesson. A lesson in humility and sincerity. This respect, the ways to treat us as an equal was innatendu. We knew we were going to find someone who was worth a hundred times more than we as complete artist. But we did not expect to bump into someone whose value was priceless.Ku Hye Sun is not a
single actor or a single woman. This is a great lady.<br />
Seungy Adams<br />
Mark forever.<br />
<br />
cr meow

Well... This is my First post here.. although for past year until now always lurking ^^But now i wanna make move and share my OLD and NEW fanart here...3k9n.jpg
w371.jpg
6kygd.jpg
orgpa.jpg

thanks to Shanty who give me some pic ^^

Guest dettegaj

Hello sisters,,Seungy Adams say it all!!100%...our princess is priceless and rare,,,a soldier in the warzone who is ready to face the enemies fully loaded of intelligent tactics as a her weapon....;)

Guest dettegaj

The anti's calling us minsuners a delusional people and leaving in the past,,2009 even its already 2013...why they didnt tell that to lee min ho?!since 2009 up to now 2013 lee min ho didnt forget Everything...becoz by that time he found the One and Only priceless treasure in his life and call it My Everything...past and present are always connected to each to make a good History...fighting minsunners!visitors suit yourselves hehehe

Hello Minsuners, especially to HK-sisters, are you ready ??

Lee Min Ho greetings for innisfree Hong Kong Grand Opening

Here Innisfree Store, will opened by LMH on April 18th, 2013 [innisfree Festa] (HongKong)

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv
credit LeeMinHogirl

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

Always ready to support and love MINSUN ,together with all those who build this thread with dedication,intelligence,faith and courage! You cherish ,pampering,give a shoulder in needs,cheer them up,cry and laugh with them, being sad or joyful together ,never let them dawn ,even in the darkest periods ! Thank you @sukreen,@regie22,@meow13,@GHSfoever, @cheerkoo,@S-sun,@drmjs (your last post is super-duper ,your sense of humor extra- refined and i'd like to see you more often-Iknow you're very busy-),@prettywiz,@Surie-Riri,@myonenonly,@ dramalovers ,and all the others which I can't remember right now ,but I  them in my soul ! I want to make a special mention for @flower pot,@sheherizade3,@1crazynyt @jennyalfech @beatchy and all those which sustains us with their fanfics to go throughtuogh times . Finaly,  last remark ,but not leat,for @Ayesuper1: your breath give us strength and courage !Forgive me for not mention all names ,and for those written wrong ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR LEGACY ! 

Guest leesha84

yeayyy..GHS up to 5th..keep voting guys..

where r these lovely couple ? lost in the middle of nowhere...kekekekek..

Morning minsuners

sorry, for not always dropping by here coz have some probleme with my account lately.

HS in brussell has captivated all movie director and all the viewer, hope we can hear soon the positive review from her movie PT. good luck Director Ku
and can't wait for her comeback on MV, finally one of my pray has granted by GOD. i always wish HS will comeback as Model MV or perhaps a branded CF. but MV is okay because HS has started her carrer there.

and she collaborated with a rising star from reply 1997 , just hope everything goes well and good luck for them.

but , can i say something here sisters...this thread only belong to Ku hYE Sun and Lee Min Ho, just spazzing about them here. and use a polite word not again for mention another sensitive word that can make another misunderstanding again. we love Joondi Thread right? so only love them and support them.

we are a lovingly shippers, not bashing community, we love peace not war. so EVERYBODY LET'S SPREAD LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR OUR LOVINGLY COUPLE.
JUST IGNORE ALL BAD COMMENT ABOUT US, MAYBE OUT THREAD FULL OF LOVE SO EVERYBODY WANT TO BE A PART OF OUR THREAD,,,,,,,,,,,
SUPPORT LEE MIN HO new drama HEIRS with PARK SHIN HYE *PARK SHIN HYE really know so well about MINSUN,kkkkkkk....Park Shin Hye even so close with Sowon in her movie, and Sowon are too much close with Ku Hye Sun and little SoWon *cough know something about LEE MIN HO too #cough
:D;)

and my other wish always want reunian of all BOF cast including reunian of the leading cast LEE MIN HO and KU HYE SUN, well well well maybe we're gonna have a TONS of PROVE bout their MYSTERIOUS LOVE,kkkkkkkkk
LMH and GHS always protect each other, they have their own way to express their love. if we know them so many long. and who are trully fans will know about it.

huey said: Well... This is my First post here.. although for past year until now always lurking ^^But now i wanna make move and share my OLD and NEW fanart here...3k9n.jpg
w371.jpg
6kygd.jpg
orgpa.jpg

thanks to Shanty who give me some pic ^^

Guest ayesuper1

I think Santy sis know minsun well and you know how to go to our way well.

Keep the faith and spread our love.

I think 'May' will be happy for minsuner. I mean we can meet minsun often. HS's HK schedule and MH's live tour... Anywhere, we will stay with them. Hehe

Next week, kr minsuners will go to Manolin for sending our letter project for minsun.

Well, i am not sure if i can meet hyesun but i am sure we can meet her family. Will try to get something lol

And seems hyesun is still in europe.

Hope she will take a rest well with beloved ppl. She needs to rest because she will busy soon like MH. Heheheheheeeeeeee...