♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest jewelsantiago

Saw this in Minsun thread credit @ pringles.Wow!Let's support Oppa Min ho in Showbiz Korea channel ARIRANG.Like the page in Facebook and leave a comment to show support for Min ho sshhi...
THE LINK: http://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv?ref=ts&fref=ts   I am also a fan of this show.They also granting request for the fans for the updates of their favorite celebrities..So,Lets request all for our beloved MINSUN...Let ARIRANG hear our voices!!

Hello Minsuners :-h

@jewelsantiago, thanks for the link. It's not a voting poll but seems we had to write the comments. Let's do this the more the merrier, m/be we could make Minsun be tog in this show :D

Vote Vote Vote Daily for MinSun

LMH--> 19x/day

https://www.facebook.com/bestofdrama?sk=app_174225559282949

GHS --> 1x/day at the polls link below, remember guys polls ended year end. 

http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=825&page=2

"DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY"
proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait" 

[Poll] Readers Select Lee Min Ho as Ultimate Flower Boy

2013-01-30 05:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Nancy Lee  
Last week, we asked you which famous pretty boy is the ultimate flower boy, and the results of our poll are in!

93717638.jpg

More than 17,000 votes were cast for our five nominees, but Lee Min Ho took the largest chunk of the pie, earning 45.7 percent of the votes in the poll.

We can′t say that we′re surprised as the actor’s role in Boys Over Flowers left a lasting impression on viewers.

31362172.jpg
-skip unrelated-

It appears nothing beats the original flower boy in the eyes of our readers!

full news & source :
http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gif

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

hi sisters!!

long time no see :- ) congrats to hye sun :-) lets support her hubby now :) I dont have any news..but jus wanna share this pic from fb from Boys Over Flowers fan page :)

minsun.jpg

The photo has got 8k+ likes :-) very proud of it :-) our couple have world wide fans..no doubt in that :-)  miss our couple :-(  hope hyesun wud have received some of our letters and still many awaiting :-) our sunnie's next project is also awesome :-) I too wanna join but its not possible for me :-( after reading our letters I believe hyesun will surely come back to twitter :-) I 've begged her to come back in my letter too :-)

Hello Minsuners, be happy :-h

@myonenonly @regie22.. :)
Meet "Sunny boy" :D

BB0znXpCIAASzMQ.jpg

"DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY"

No matter what characters he played ;)
He only loves one girl, :-bd
She's none other than GHS "the One & Only My Everything"
:x
"I love you, I am who I am because of you" ~notebook~ :)
Since 2009 till now LMH stills choose her as his ideal woman. :D :-*

550010_402902276466315_659356885_n.jpg

credit the owner
and as tagged

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

GOOD MORNING @SUKREEN, thank you for giving to us this sun-beam in a cloudy,freezing ,winter morning like this .Our soul get warm and joyful ,just by looking at the beautiful smile.of this SUNNY-BOY.Excuisite photos you choose ,like always and right in good time .I can't  thank you enough for all you do,for your care and love for MINSUN  and Minsunners.YOU'RE A TREASURE.I also want to thank you for posting in minint the fanfics ,and I hope you can continue with IFFY and the others. THANK YOU! BOW TO YOU FOR YOUR WORK AND FOR YOUR LOVE !.

hi MinSuners! :-h
@myonenonly @sukreen onnie @myoblu hmmm...SUNNY BOY! i love it! sounds more like Goo Hye SUN right? :)) to think LMH gave this hint himself is what makes me more thrilled! sunny boy is really something! :x

PRAYERS FOR MINSUN SISTERSDon't worry. Be happy. Keep the faith.Perhaps a good day will come soon!

Guest visunnies

February is Came..!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all full of happiness and many news about MinSun^^

Especially for our Hye Sun..I so miss her..

[-O< :x :x

i have voted only one day to lmh i dont know what happened to best drama pollwhenever i  try to vote it saying "you have used all your votes"is there anyone who has the same problem or me alone
:-? :(