♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

hello MinSun sister :)

sorry its been awhile, I'm missing our couple so much :)

LMH birthday, GHS was in korea is equal to Minsun togerther :)

@sukreen sis I miss you hope your doing well

@saint thanks for the pictures so cute :)

sister just want to share MinSun MV since were all missing them, its made by one of my best friend please watch it and hope you like it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIzxZsFgltc&feature=feedu

Guest junpyo.jandi

I wonder if there would be any celebration for Min Ho? I hope he could celebrate it with his love one.

Big wave to my MINSUN family... GHSforever, Patz, Leetya, Blooming, Hart118911, Meow, FP, Pink fairy, Vanessa123, Janey, saintzizahmino, siidudul, Sheherizade, ania038, Jamesbond007 honeypia, GHSfan, 1crazynyt, minsunlover, endoz, nora28, Chang, Keuti, webby, xuexi, Doramera, _enaj_, webby, Jean-star, Pipit, leila10, love_minHo, Timnat2010, Pallycute, Petite girl, izzri, yuki_akira, NJM, nat, Nasha, Smdrama, Dahlia, .and other minsun shippers.. Our dearest couple is lucky for they had earned enormous bunch of avid fans.. Who will continue to support and love them forever.. We are definitely too many to mention..kekekeke

hello sisters! :D

so our MinSun were busy working yesterday eh? hyesun in taiwan and minho in korea hmmm...did he celebrate his bday with her in advance? to think that she seems to be going back to korea every weekend, maybe they had celebrated his bday last sunday. if not...well they might be having it this weekend he he! either way, it still means LOVE. people in love will always find time to be together, to cherish each other and spend happy moments together in the presence of their families and close friends. :wub:

let's pray for our MinSun always sisters...and as always keep the MinSun Faith!

Godspeed! :)

Hi Minsun sisters, good day everyone.

Love to hear the Hyesun is back in Korea.... well planned work cum pleasure. :w00t::wub:

Happy belated birthday Minho, I doubt if you would have a lonely birthday after all :lol:

Lee Min Ho feels lonely without his fans on his birthday Lee Min Ho feels lonely without His fans on his birthday

by elliefilet on June 21, 2011 @allkpop

8cca0c509d9e53b2aa6457e.jpg

@GHS/soompi by cheerkoo, thank for the update and translation.

Hello Sunniz!

I read this article and saw pix of Ji Sung, Park SooJin and members of Afterschool, but no GHS.

http://www.hankyung....d=2011062358587

23일 서울 역삼동 더라움에서 열린 '인스타일 100 STAR CRAFT' 전시회에서 연기자 박수진이 포즈를 취하고 있다.

'인스타일 100 STAR CRAFT'은 패션 매거진 '인스타일' 발행 100호를 맞아 스타 100명의 특별한 순간을 담은 전시회로 고현정, 이민호, 구혜선, 김태희, 한채영, 이민정, 아이유 등이 참여했다.

한경닷컴 양지웅 기자 yangdoo@hankyung.com

It says that on June 23rd, In Style magazine celebrated its 100th printing at Seoul Yuk Samdong DuhRaEum and held an exhibition of its 100 stars' "special moments". It also says that stars like Go HyunJung, Lee MinHo, Goo HyeSun, Kim Taehee, Han ChaeYoung, Lee MinJung and IU attended the event. So, if tis article is correct, GHS is back from Taiwan. I hope she also attends the UAM and BIFF (Busan International Film Festival) launching party tomorrow (24th) evening too!!! I hope they take her pix!!

I'm crossing my finger and hopimg that Hyesun will be attending to both events and someone will take the pic of her with Minho too :D

My dearest Minsun sisters, let's us all pray and keep our Minsun Faith forever.

@GHSforever, i'm fine thnx dear, just busy this days cos my hubby not too well, been emitted twice already this month, suspect heart attack but after doing some heart test thnk God it's not too bad.

To all my dongseang, hart, siidudul, endoz, leetya, regie, dysentery, meow, saintzizahmino, 1crazynyt, donnapie, betchay, noonateha, miny, traciecullen, ghsforever, adelaide, yonghwa, jorien, sweetheart0, izzri, the2girl, prettywiz jean-star, vanessa, and all the other Minsun sisters name not mentioned, May God Bless and thanks for making this thread alive, the best ever. Take care everyone.

"TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES, IT ONLY GETS STRONGER WITH TIME"

Hi Minsun sisters, good day everyone.

Love to hear the Hyesun is back in Korea.... well planned work cum pleasure.   :w00t:  :wub:

Happy belated birthday Minho, I doubt if you would have a lonely birthday after all :lol:

Lee Min Ho feels lonely without his fans on his birthday Lee Min Ho feels lonely without His fans on his birthday

by elliefilet on June 21, 2011 @allkpop  

*quoted image*

@GHS/soompi by cheerkoo, thank for the update and translation.

Hello Sunniz!

I read this article and saw pix of Ji Sung, Park SooJin and members of Afterschool, but no GHS.

http://www.hankyung....d=2011062358587

23일 서울 역삼동 더라움에서 열린 '인스타일 100 STAR CRAFT' 전시회에서 연기자 박수진이 포즈를 취하고 있다.

'인스타일 100 STAR CRAFT'은 패션 매거진 '인스타일' 발행 100호를 맞아 스타 100명의 특별한 순간을 담은 전시회로 고현정, 이민호, 구혜선, 김태희, 한채영, 이민정, 아이유 등이 참여했다.

한경닷컴 양지웅 기자 yangdoo@hankyung.com

It says that on June 23rd, In Style magazine celebrated its 100th printing at Seoul Yuk Samdong DuhRaEum and held an exhibition of its 100 stars' "special moments". It also says that stars like Go HyunJung, Lee MinHo, Goo HyeSun, Kim Taehee, Han ChaeYoung, Lee MinJung and IU attended the event. So, if tis article is correct, GHS is back from Taiwan. I hope she also attends the UAM and BIFF (Busan International Film Festival) launching party tomorrow (24th) evening too!!! I hope they take her pix!!

I'm crossing my finger and hopimg that Hyesun will be attending to both events and someone will take the pic of her with Minho too   :D

My dearest Minsun sisters, let's us all pray and keep our Minsun Faith forever.

@GHSforever, i'm fine thnx dear, just busy this days cos my hubby not too well, been emitted twice already this month, suspect heart attack but after doing some heart test thnk God it's not too bad.

To all my dongseang, hart, siidudul, endoz, leetya, regie, dysentery, meow, saintzizahmino, 1crazynyt, donnapie, betchay, noonateha, miny, traciecullen, ghsforever, adelaide, yonghwa, jorien, sweetheart0, izzri, the2girl, prettywiz jean-star, vanessa, and all the other Minsun sisters name not mentioned, May God Bless and thanks for making this thread alive, the best ever. Take care everyone.

@ sukreen ~~~ thanks dear for the update.  Let's hope and pray that MinSun will attend the event to be able to see them in public with a reason.  Also hoping that there will be lots of pix taken. kekeke .  :wub:   It's good to know that your hubby is fine.  :)

Have a nice day to all MinSun sisters :)  although there's a heavy rain with storm here in our country.  :( 

Be careful and take good care to everyone...

@ sukreen ~~~ thanks dear for the update.  Let's hope and pray that MinSun will attend the event to be able to see them in public with a reason.  Also hoping that there will be lots of pix taken. kekeke .  :wub:   It's good to know that your hubby is fine.  :)

Have a nice day to all MinSun sisters :)  although there's a heavy rain with storm here in our country.  :( 

Be careful and take good care to everyone...

Thanks dear jazz, from now must strictly follow the doctor adv, and take care you too.

Love the Manolin cafe top view.

I guess this must be Hyesun's office, so quiet there and private too. wonder where could be the entrance?

A10722944-9.jpg

Have a nice weekend to all my Minsun sisters. Be happy n stay healthy

Keep the MINSUN FAITH everyone

HELLO MY MINSUN SISTERS!

I MISS THIS THREAD...I MISS YOU ALL!♥♥♥

It's been almost 3 months that I've been away here...I am so happy to finally be back...so happy to see that this thread is still moving...KOMAWO to all of you that this home of MINSUN is doing fine despite constant efforts to break us apart...we will not be moved...FIGHTING MINSUN!

Let me thank the following

~my ever warm sisters sukreen, dahlia and ching...warm hugs to you for remembering my birthday :wub:

~joarjess sis...i am so happy talking to you that long..it was a blessing for me and you know that i will always hold it in my heart..hugs to you!

~twitter pals too...if not for your updates there...i guess i will be completely lost in space..tweepies!

KUDOS to everyone! I will try my best to support this thread still despite my busy schedules...I will always be a MINSUN sister no matter what :wub:

sukreen~my dear sis...you've been working hard in here...not failing to support this thread...you are a pillar here as well...komawo sis...let us spazz soon!

dahlia~ah i miss you more...spazzing has been long abandoned...wish to spazz again with you...thanks for remembering me always too :)

sending a warm WELCOME too...to all newbies since when im away here...glad to have additional sisters here...hugs too!

MINSUN FAITH BOOSTERS...Miss you all!...sukreen, dahlia, siidudul, love, sas, meow, nat, tracy, migs, mha, leetya, favour, tsuki hime, endoz, regie, dysentery, ais, jorein,FP, betchay, junpyo.jandi, izzri, vanessa, prettywiz, pink pincess, noonateha, chyne, ching, blooming, pallycute, endree, yonghwa, gracelee, the2girl, banaaana, illay, adelaide, imkaaaat, uphdhdm, prettywiz,ms_8784,fightingminsun, MH22HS09 and other MINSUN sisters (forgive me if i can't mention all)

KUDOS to all! Thanks for showering this thread with VITAMINSUN ♥

Guest j-j-forever

I can't tell how much I miss them both together... :wub: I miss them so bad...

@Prettywiz, pics are so great, thanks for posting, I can't help but notice and comment, thanks for upload :D

Guest junpyo.jandi

I read that Goo hara and jung hyung already confirm their relationship. And according to netizen they already giving hint prior to their confirmation. As for our MINSUN they always give us hint. I think all we need to do is wait for their confirmation.. kekekeke (I cross my fingers to that)

Big wave to my MINSUN family... GHSforever, Patz, Leetya, Blooming, Hart118911, Meow, FP, Pink fairy, Vanessa123, Janey, saintzizahmino, siidudul, Sheherizade, ania038, Jamesbond007 honeypia, GHSfan, 1crazynyt, minsunlover, endoz, nora28, Chang, Keuti, webby, xuexi, Doramera, _enaj_, webby, Jean-star, Pipit, leila10, love_minHo, Timnat2010, Pallycute, Petite girl, izzri, yuki_akira, NJM, nat, Nasha, Smdrama, Dahlia, .and other minsun shippers.. Our dearest couple is lucky for they had earned enormous bunch of avid fans.. Who will continue to support and love them forever.. We are definitely too many to mention..kekekeke

hi there! :P

thank you for the pics prettywiz!

totally agree with you. there seems to be always a connection between them disguised thru their fashion style, poses, smiles and all. am so glad MinSun always gives us these hints. even with just these similarities i am always delighted and already a big treat for me. :wub:

you're right junpyo.jandi! we'll wait. MinSun is worth waiting.

MinSuners fighting! Always keep the MinSun Faith with love and prayers! :D

p.s.

sukreen...i hope you're husband is ok now. am missing your posts. :)

HELLO SUNNIES!

E12110630HDTV-FilmH264720p-ionemkv_002193274.jpgnews_j01_s.jpg

news_j02_b.jpg

DID LEE YOON SUNG BORROWED HIS EYEGLASSES FROM RIIKO OR DID RIIKO BORRWED FROM LEE YOON SUNG THE CITY HUNTER?

What do you think REGIE and if they are is it coincidence again for them wearing the same eyeglasses when GHS is in TAIWAN shooting and LMH is in KOREA???

euhaha! thanks prettywiz for this post!

since you're asking me...i think yoon sung borrowed from riiko since we saw her wearing this first. LOL!

but ofcourse minho can afford to buy for the both of them. either way, this still means one thing...CONNECTION! :lol:

what a couple! their eyeglasses are exactly the same? nah! this isn't coincidence i must say! just like the rest of their couple items.

gosh! am grinning to the max again! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

God bless our MinSun couple. Fighting!

Loves and Hugs to all MinSun sisters!

p.s.

pls. don't forget to vote for HS sisters! this july her rank doesn't look good. :(

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201107&rcd=6934&cd=219

Hi, good day everyone,

Oh It's been a while since i posted here, seems i've misses all of you. :tears::D

Million thanks, ghsforever, regie & hart for your warm support, my hubby's fine just have to watch for his daily diet and some exercise apart from his medicine. Seems I can breathe now hehehe.. :)

Thanks prettywiz for the "spec" pics, now what should we call... a fated coincidence or a planned coincidence .... :rolleyes:

If both really fated to be together then maybe it's time for us who love them to give all our blessing, b'cos personally I think it's a booster for both, Minho & Hyesun to be more successful in their carrier, esp to have someone who could really care and share the bittersweet of the K-entertainment world. :)

Regie, prettywiz and all Minsun bro/sis just look..... :lol:

A10766434-54.jpg

A10766434-53.jpg

Keep the MINSUN FAITH everyone

Guest junpyo.jandi

Wave to everyone....VV They share the same eyeglasses(^^) Thats another hint.... kekekekeke....I'm soo happy....