♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

hi minsun sisters!

since minsun drought is terrible and minsun fics updates are a bit scarce, i went from one minsun thread to another here in soompi. well good! my efforts are serving me well coz i have come across this thread and found these posts!

webby: those pics are great! can't believe minho can strut like hyesun. maybe he practiced with her... :D

pinkfairy: so minho is playing with his pup during PT shooting breaks? so unlike in bof huh...where he's always caught playing with hyesun... :P

flowerpot: as always your minsun analyses are great!... :)

thankssss...it's great to be here once in a while....

minsun sisters! :D

wiw . . oUr minsun has same pet having same breed also! . . . very cute dogs . .

hahayz . . lucky dogs. . :lol:

anyway . . so excited with the bof event. .a strong vibes . .MINSUN love ..

very looking forward for that anticipated event and ofcourse . hyesun unnies. .magic premiere . . :D

flowerpot-donnapie : really great observations. . :P

leetya ..thanks for bringing those very nice PSEd pics of our adored couple by ofcourse no other than endree .

webby. .wow! another maker of minsun fanARTS! so nice. . gamsahamnida! for sharing it here. .

thanks for all the updates and goodies . .sisters, ,

kisses ang hugs to all of you.

let's keep the MINSUN faith fire burning! ! :lol: * chang *

just wanna share this simple edited pics of minsun . .

24797_1167168839426_1834106122_323245_47028_n.jpg

24797_1167834776074_1834106122_324415_4056044_n.jpg

:D i was inspired by endree and ofcourse our MINSUN to make this fanarts!

Guest blooming

Hello Minsun Sisters,

Flower Pot: Thanks for the analysis about the Minsun dogs. I guess MH's "choco" is a female and GHS "Mhandoo" is the male dog. I remember GHS said in one of her interviews before that all her dogs are male.LOL! I can't wait till April 25, for the BOF graduation event in Japan.

Btw, I found this clip from YT about MH's puppy "CHOCO" playing around. SHe seems to be a very smart dog.

Guest chivisale

Hello minsun sisters!!

blooming, ania038, changdipyo, regie22, petite girl, chyne22, sainstzizahmino, honeypia, flowerpot, meow13, dahlia and all the minsun shippers.

I was a litle sad after reading about the new date for unnie's movie, but then I remember that at that time minho will be free from o PT and probably will be more possible to see him then. So no bad news there, just hope.

donna, thank so much for you analysis, you're always numer one in that area (and fanfics) I also remeber that he use to call hyesun chihuahua, maybe with choco he remember his first chihuahua, I have the fantasy that choco and mandoo are brother and sisters and they got the dogs at the same time.

Waiting with so much hope to Abril 25 :D

Hi MINSUN!

webby~ :lol: i agree with other MINSUN sisters...Hye Sun struts better...and i just remember BOF BTS where MinHo teased GHS by doing the penguin walk.. :lol: OOOOhhhhh GOsssssssshhhhhhh! I MISS THE SO MUCH!

love 4-minute song too for PT...but i just cant understand that while im playing it...felt a slight pain...now i realized that because i wanted it more for MinSun :rolleyes:

love ps'ed pics of MinSun...they will always be perfect together ;)

Sas~good thing you posted Minho's choco pup...now it created wonderful imagination from MinSun sisters! :lol:

meow & FP~ now i really dont know how i will be able to sleep :P BIG WAVE for the imagination and analysis..though for me..there's so much MINSUN coincidence already that its creating more MINSUN Power!

FP~ i just saw a PT BTS and it looked like Minho and Ye-jin are already starting to feel comfortable and warming up with each other...in the BTS..Ye-jin was caught giving Minho a shoulder massage..."Jealous" :P and there were instances that they were laughing together.....but still...nothing compared to how Minho laughed, teased and joked around Hye Sun... :rolleyes:

Love~cutee Minho you used as your image...straight hair :D and you even used it in your ps'ed pic where GHS having a curled hair :lol:

Petite Girl~how are you too? be ready to make another MinSun Vid...this time from Japan BOF 2010 :lol:

Chang~waiting for your PM on how i can join PEX..sorry..i cant remember if you posted it here already..wasnt able to bookmark it as well :(

Dahlia~hope to get a chance to chat again with you...spazz or FB...i guess both of us are really overwhelmed at work :)

Blooming~thanks for sharing that vid with Minho playing with choco..glad he has a pet to lessen his stress from work...esp if its a reminder of GHS :rolleyes:

Keep the energy alive! 11 days to go!

HUGS to all MINSUN!~ GHSfan, Sas, Love, Dahlia, Leetya, Nat, FP, Ixandra, Minjee, Smdrma, Meow, jjongielove, joarjess, Chang, Keuti, Nat, webby, xuexi, _enaj_, Jean-star, siidudul, junpyo.jandi, sunkyunnie, ais730, yuki_akira, yanna, belindanz, Vanessa, Doramera, Nora, Blooming, Petite Girl and all others!

Guest flower pot

Btw, I found this clip from YT about MH's puppy "CHOCO" playing around. SHe seems to be a very smart dog.

Oh, look who's playing around with CHOCO... it's his grandfather no less... hahaha! :lol:

Grandpa Geum! He must be missing his other grandchild, MANDOO .... :lol:

Just to sum the dog issue up:

Hyesun's Mandoo (dumpling)

f357k8.jpg11164975.png

Minho's Choco

c363db8d.jpg

* Both Minho and Hyesungot their dogs at almost the same time...

- Mandoo was introduced to the public when Cafe Manolin opened around the time Hyesun's sister was about to marry... The dog is a new addition to Hyesun's pets along with a greyhound because she only had two other dogs previously which was the curly haired poodle pictured above plus a terrier...

- It was known that Minho had a dog probably during the time when BOF went to Japan the second time and he was seen shopping for clothes for a dog...

* Hyesun's is fairer than Minho's dog but its the same breed and almost the same age...

(Remember the new caledonia scene where they're comparing the colors of their skin? hehehe!)

* Both named their dogs after food

* The dogs breed is a chihuahua and remember how Minho calls Hyesun his chihuahua in a BTS for BOF (apparently, Koreans love to call their aeins as their puppy as a term of endearment...)

My theory:

Now, if it's a fan who gave this to Minho... i can only conclude that it is a MINSUN Fan and she must be also the one who gave Mandoo to Hyesun since there was no background history as to how Hyesun got her dog...

Otherwise, there is too much coincidence to this whole picture and as a man, i doubt if Minho would favor getting a chihuahua rather than another breed of dog... If he wants a small dog, id presume he'd get a pug or something not a chihuahua which cmon is very legally blonde and paris hilton of him...

Either this is really what happened or they bought that dog together or Hyesun gave it to him, being the dog lover she is... That is just my opinion...

I agree w/ FP 100%!!! why would a guy choose a paris hilton breed of pup?

anyway, from the start remember the BTS? LMH called Hyesun his "chihuahua"...thats a pet name already for someone cute and lovable and LMH calling her that sounds so romantic and a deadgiveaway..

MINSUN always and forever.....

annyeong haseyo...

thanks blooming for the link..love to see minho's choco in action!

as always donna... i agree with you! am not into dogs but i also love watching them. minho is a man and i think if not for a special someone he wouldn't be taking a chihuahua as a pet. i just thought it's not a manly dog... B)

and changdipyo... i will always love this line... "I feel so blessed to call you...MINE." YAY!

waves to all of you minsun sisters...God bless minho and hyesun! MinSun Love be with you!

• Thanks 1

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

Hello MinSun sister,

I'm just to see KHJ & GHS 's kiss scene in the BTS ...I'm smile alone as an idiot when LMH was there too and jealous :D:lol:

LMH was action so real...hehhehe :lol: . And why staffs looked him and smile??hehehe. May be they know one secret that we know too :lol::lol:

You see LMH was jealous or not? :lol:

Guest _enaj_

hi...minsun lovers...

this thread makes me crazy! haha.... :lol:

now im waiting for april 25th..im so excited.....

to see minsun again....... :D

love our minsun so much!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest minjee

Hello MinSun sister,

I'm just to see KHJ & GHS 's kiss scene in the BTS ...I'm smile alone as an idiot when LMH was there too and jealous :D:lol:

LMH was action so real...hehhehe :lol: . And why staffs looked him and smile??hehehe. May be they know one secret that we know too :lol::lol:

oh wow thanks for the link!!! :D I actually wanted to see the BTS of their kissing scene too! :D It's nice to see FP's post! It's been awhile since I've been in this thread~ :D also webby's post was funny and love the PS'ed photos too! I do know Choco was a gift to Minho last year and Hyesun eoni got her pups way before MH did...it should be around 2007 :) and the evidence would be her previous cyworld pics of her and her puppies! I got the same confirmation from gongjunim / sharon too! :D:) anyway their pets are definitely adorable!

Hello MinSun sister,

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he's really jealous :lol::lol: thanks for the video Nett_Prinzessin .. you can see he was crying and that's so real .... Minho, you're really jealous right? ;);)

this video really make my day, once again, thank you very much ...

Hello MinSun sister,

Thanks for the link!! haha! no wonder he's anger in that scene was not at all acting I guess its him raging w/ jealousy!!! love it!!

jee thanks for the info.. ;)

Guest gilerkore

did you guys see him swat jandi's hands away from him? very rough...

the man is beyond furious.

even when he stumbled the line and asked for a retake, the emotion on his face is still in an angry mood.

have you guys seen this?

j4z03.jpg

i was tickled by it cuz min ho looks so uninterested kissing her.

look at his body posture.

LOL!

Guest webby

Hello MinSun sister,

I think he acted really well in that scene. His eyes were literally red with fury and his voice was choking. I think the others filming with him in that scene must have been taken aback.

Guest uphdhdm

hey minsun lovers

anyway ,why hes cryin in that scene?

so jealous with the kiss.. :o but hes doin rily great..like its tickle my heart when i saw his act in this epi.]

hope PT will get a good rating..hwaiting minho!

oh i cant wait for 25th april. minsun reunion ,hope they will give us surprise :P

FP~ i just saw a PT BTS and it looked like Minho and Ye-jin are already starting to feel comfortable and warming up with each other...in the BTS..Ye-jin was caught giving Minho a shoulder massage..."Jealous" :P and there were instances that they were laughing together.....but still...nothing compared to how Minho laughed, teased and joked around Hye Sun... :rolleyes:

nice to see you post here HART!! i have to agree with you.. there's no comparison!! it's just nice to see Min Ho like that, atleast he's friendly and I know for a fact that he's really nice to be with.. i think he needs to build that raport with Ye Jin since she's his onscreen love interest.. the first time i saw that "massage" scene, i was taken aback.. but then, it was just nice of Ye jin to do that! hahaha.. my MINSUN heart will always DOMINATE no matter what :lol:

Hello MinSun sister,

nett~ :rolleyes: hugs to you! i need a strong dose of MINSUN now...as in super duper NOW! and this is just perfect..seeing that look on Minho while sitting and watching KHJ and GHS kissing scene...that's too much preparation for his furious scene :D and the way he executed it...he's finished with his dialog and yet his chest is breathing heavily as if its going to explode if he makes a move...so much anger there...more than furious i agree :rolleyes: ...another thought....since its KHJ and GHS scene...why did the cameraman shooting for BTS focused it on Minho when he is just silent in that corner holding his script while the staffs with him seemed to be smiling meaningfully at Minho :P

why do i need a strong dose of MinSun?....its because of Minho's kissing scene with Yejin @PT ep6...OMG! I am speechless upon seeing the pics...esp there's one where Minho is crying....my chest tightened that i cant breathe...goodness! I did not expect it to be this soon..OMG again!....Oh, but gilerkore...I am definitely trying to be keen and spot whether Minho is really intimate there....comparing with his kissing scenes with GHS...not that intense... :D

of course, i cant post this opinion @PT thread...many will kill me :lol:

hi too Leila..glad to see you here! :D

by the way, HI to MINSUN sisters!

Keep the energy alive! 10 days to go!

HUGS to all MINSUN!~ GHSfan, Sas, Love, Dahlia, Leetya, Nat, FP, Ixandra, Minjee, Smdrma, Meow, jjongielove, joarjess, Chang, Keuti, Nat, webby, xuexi, _enaj_, Jean-star, siidudul, junpyo.jandi, sunkyunnie, ais730, yuki_akira, yanna, belindanz, Vanessa, Doramera, Nora, Blooming, Petite Girl and all others!

• Thanks 1