♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Thanks FP & nat for the screen cap and detailed descriptions on the MinSun moment :) also thanks Love for your fanart, you make PS pics really fast ~

I really cherish every MinSun moment tonight. :wub:

01020707640_60800010.jpg

20100101002319265.jpg

Cre as labeled

Let's hope for more MinSun sighting in 2010 :D

Guest flower pot

Thanks Bambi for the quick upload of the MinSun moments on Youtube...

I can't wait for fancams and fan accounts... I wonder if they celebrated afterwards? I read from Minho's thread that he brought his mom and sister along with him for the occasion... Did Hyesun bring her parents too?

Capping other MinSun moments from the awards show...

Enjoying the nights festivities

33730774.png

And when Minho won his award... i ADORE how Hyesun put her hand on the small of his back lovingly and let it linger there for a few seconds... GAHHHHH!!! :wub:

59590386.png

I hope that we can get to see them more often this 2010 but i have a feeling their appearances will now be few and far between so i'm kind of sad about that...

However, this ship likes to surprise us all the time so who knows? Only time can tell... Let's keep our fingers crossed sisters...

I just watched the whole awards show and I loved how:

1. The camera man always shot LMH every time GHS was on stage.

2. GHS puts her hand on LMH's back to congratulate him on winning his award.

3. KSY's question to GHS when they won the best couple award.

4. How GHS singled out LMH in her thank you speech for best actress award.

5. How the crowd erupts in whistles and cheers when GHS mentions LMH in her acceptance speech.

6. LMH's countless smiles throughout GHS's speeches.

I too think that their appearances together will now be far and few between. It has been a great ship to sail on though for the past year. :) Although, as fp points out, this ship may still be sailing in 2010 and beyond. Happy new year, Minsun shippers!

• Like 1

Guest phanlinh_111

thank Flower pot unnie for all ur analysis! I love all!

Thank bambi and lekieudiem for a precious clip!

well, MH winkes so many times today, especially when HS is on stage. he winks and has a big smile and turns his head up to the right! wow, i guess he is so proud of HS! and Minho ssi, it's real, not a dream! :P

47057459.gif

66942177.gif

but sometime I think he avoids HS's look, like this:

78226056.gif

25261091.gif

what do u think? maybe he is so tremble.hehe...

yes, HS put her hand on his back, I think she wanted to celebrate him in another way but at that time, she looks Mr Yoon slapping on his back so she does, too! but she cant slap him, hehe...

302g.gif

and when MH returns from the stage, i love the way HS stares him, so tenderly! wow...

55208389.gif

Yes, I love the way they stare each other and smile together when they receive the best couple award!

63042054.gif

wow, a new year is coming! Happy new year all MINSUN sis! Always keep our faith in 2010! ( and forever, hehe)

Wish u have a fabulous 2010!

glitteryourway-dcc3bc2f.gif

Wow!!! Thank you so much girls for all the Minsun pics, clips, translations, thanks to meow13and to fp for the detailed analysis during the KBS drama awards and to all the MinSun shippers many thanks! To Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho congratulations! Wish them more success in life, more sightings, more love, more projects, good health and wish the same to all the MinSun sisters around the globe:-)

hello everyone HAPPY NEW YEARS :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow that night is so adorable night specially for our MinSun couple wah it's really nice to see them together in same place n receive the award together, i also thinking about the trophy give to them is that only give one for couple winner :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I was thinking where they would keep the thropy if indeed there is only one for couple winner :P :P :P

this is my PS special for URI MINSUN once again CHUKAEEEE MINSUN ;) ;) ;)

20971_232227834390_522664390_3075867_557428_n.jpg

Happy New Year Joondi family!! Waaahhh... Can't believe that 2009 is coming to an end and at this time last year I was anxiously awaiting the first episode of BOF. As a long time fan of Hyesun, I knew I would love it, but little did I know that it would be such a phenomenon, and one that would occupy most of my free time for a whole year!! At first, I was very skeptical about Minho. Never heard of him and I had my doubts that he could pull off the Junpyo character and wondered why with so many other actors to choose from they would choose him. Well I now know why. And I can't imagine any one else as Junpyo. The KBS Drama Awards had me so giddy and I'm so proud of Hyesun and Minho. He looked so dashing, loved his hair pushed away from his forehead. At first Hyesun's outfit was a disappointment to me, but as Sue from Hyesun's thread said, it was very fitting for her to wear Geum Jandi's outfit to pay homage to this character that she loved portraying and was embraced by all of us. And yes, she looked so cute in it too, she absolutely pulled it off. In my eyes she just "sparkled" when she gave her best actress speech, even standing next to the beautiful Kim Tae Hee. Of course like all of you I'm "spazzing" over Minho's smiles last night and the part where she thanks Minho. Oh, and the Best Couple award - how sweet was that!! All this time, the whole year, she was asked numerous times which F4 member she would pick, and she would always respond that she liked all of them or if she could take a little bit of each one and put them together she would get her ideal. This is the first time I've heard her say, as Hyesun, not Jandi, when the hostess asked her, that she would pick Minho. I think it's what she honestly feels as they do share a close friendship, and it was so cute to hear her say it out loud. Thank you all for making this such an interesting thread, I love coming here, and best wishes for a healthy, happy, and prosperous 2010! Sorry for my lond-winded post.

• Like 1

Happy New Year dear MinSun sisters~ and to our beloved couple as well... :)

and Congratulations again to Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun for winning awards @ last night's KBS Drama Awards!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJtzZipE3e8&feature=sub

cr: renajaney@YT

Click ME!

Click ME too!

MinSun moments... ♥♡♥

pls upload dear sisters :) thanks a lott :)

Guest pianist

CONGRATULATION FOR THE MINSUN WHO THE RECEIVED THE AWARD...

I HOPE.. 2010 WILL BE GREAT YR. TO THEM.. "MORE LOVE FOR MINSUN"..