♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

x2s0f9.jpg

sorry, this is just an amateur creation of mine, i just want to greet all a Merry Christmas

:)

"Christmas - that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance - a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved."

--- and will continue to LOVE!

Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings all MinSun Shippers! I'm glad to have joined you all in the Ship.. May the two lovey dovey Captains of the ship continue to inspire and melt our hearts with their LOVE for each other... And may the coming New Year be a great one for all of us! MinSun is Forever! :wub:

Guest AS1AND0LL

-.- for a second I was like, what are they really dating then I read the fine print of how this is just for the characters lol, oh they're so cute together! I miss this drama <3

Guest yuki_akira

The family is the most beautiful present for Christmas.

I hope your wishes make true this Christmas.

Merry Christmas for all Minsun Lover

I found this at Minho thread. I hope yumeaki wouldnt mind if I post it here.

There's BOF event at Yokohama on 25 April 2010 (again?!). Anyway, Gu Hye Sun, Lee Minho, Kim Bum, Kim Jun and T-Max will attend. Kim Hyun Joong cannot attend due to his busy schedule. Sales of ticket from Dec 24, 5pm. Transfer of money from Dec 25. For those who paid from Dec 25 to 30, there will be a draw to determind their seats and the seats will be in front. Second sale of tickets will start from Jan 7, 2010.

Is it true that will be an BOF event in April 2010? I will be so happy if its true so we can see MinSun at same stage again. I wish its true! Maybe someone here know about it.

Guest blooming

HELLO MINSUN SISTERS,

May the meaning of Christmas

be deeper, its friendships stronger,

and its hopes brighter

as it comes to you

this year.

Merry Christmas

and a Joyous New Year!

Christmas - that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance - a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved. ~Augusta E. Rundel

oj2sn6.jpgw2njtw.jpg5d53et.jpgvryiia.jpg2wdn2c8.jpg34j2giv.jpg2rnby9y.jpg15a92x.jpg3168djt.jpg2ro0sg1.jpg28mirls.jpg2s16ryc.jpgmhfsk5.jpg29pdg8l.jpgdebkte.jpgv7v3v5.jpg16bkqy1.jpg6ixx5c.jpgnv4le9.jpg15wcmyx.jpg

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO OUR MINSUN & TO ALL JOONDI / MINSUN SHIPPERS !!! :D:D

Good Downloader Event screencaps

2kezc0.jpg

168z8ch.jpg

23jls47.jpg

fastforward the clip @ 4:23

LINK: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM4MTQ1MjQ0.html?full=true#full

Summary from Minsun fans: he was talking about the movie making process and LMH said that this time, it wasn't a participation (talking about what goes into the movie making process) but that she was only supposed to say one thing (and not a long speech) about it for their cut. she got the wrong idea about the segment they were filming.

how cute!! another minsun moment hehehe! :D

cr:DC,youku,minsunfans

Guest flower pot

merry%20christmas.jpg

May the MinSun Sisterhood grow stronger, closer and more cohesive in our love for this couple and our hopes of them being more than just friends not just for the upcoming years but for the rest of the years to come..

May the MinSun ship sail even more smoothly and calmly even if we pass through stormy weather and tough times as we steer it's direction towards more placid seas...

And May the faith that we share keep us inspired throughout the rest of the days as we revel in the giddiness and spazzing that only MinSun Love can give us...

I'm proud to be part of this ship and i'm even more proud of the friends i made because of the sisterhood...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND KEEP THE FAITH EVERYONE!

minsun4ever.gif

Guest phanlinh_111

0.4644663_1_1.jpg

Merry Christmas!!!

thank minjee for helping me!

64560406.gif

yes, MH teased HS that she was embrassed. I think if Mh seated next to HS at that time, he was slapped.hehe...