♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest blooming

Hello again Minsuns,

I went to MH thread and I saw some pictures that was taken during SG FM and there's couple pictures that caught my eyes and can't help not to compare with GHS recent Andre Kim's award night and her old selca photos. Sorry guys I don't know how to post the photos here.:( Remember when GHS is about to accept her award, she suddenly bent down and fixed her left sandal strap. During MH SG FM on the stage, he bent down and tie his left shoe lace. Is that a coincidence or what???lol!! One more thing that GHS likes to do is to stick out her tongue on the side of her mouth and again MH happened to do that too!! MH are you giving signs again to remind us something!!! You're making me feel giddy!!

thank you girls blooming and izzri about the info between GHS and SHK's height makes me smile like nuts.LOL..You girls are quick and I agree with you both. To nora85 thanks for the pic. When I saw Minho's drawing of his ideal girl I told myself that I saw that drawing before but couldn't figure out which pic it is until you found this one..really looks like Hyesun..maybe he remembered that particular scene in BOF where Joon Pyo proposed to Jandi at the beach hehehe..thanks a bunch! It made my day today. To blooming, great eyes you got and good memory too. I have also seen that pic on LMH thread where Minho bent down to fix his shoe lace and just like you don't know how to bring it here my apologies to Minsunners. I never thought that they seemed to have same facial expressions/gestures and body language like 'two become one' person. flowerpot thanks for your wonderful MV and your great analysis on our MinSun. Thank you all girls for all your hardwork.

Guest Calistarose

Whew, I have been feeling quite upset from all of LMH's statements in Taiwan and now Singapore. Luckily, I have this thread to go to uplift my mood. Thanks to all JOONDI/MINSUN sisters in keeping up the faith and thanks Flower Pot for making all those wonderful MVs of our MINSUN, they definitely brighten up my gloomy day.

Hello again Minsuns,

I went to MH thread and I saw some pictures that was taken during SG FM and there's couple pictures that caught my eyes and can't help not to compare with GHS recent Andre Kim's award night and her old selca photos. Sorry guys I don't know how to post the photos here.:( Remember when GHS is about to accept her award, she suddenly bent down and fixed her left sandal strap. During MH SG FM on the stage, he bent down and tie his left shoe lace. Is that a coincidence or what???lol!! One more thing that GHS likes to do is to stick out her tongue on the side of her mouth and again MH happened to do that too!! MH are you giving signs again to remind us something!!! You're making me feel giddy!!

hi all... blooming, wow very sharp eyes.. i totally agree with you, and also to our sistahs here.. MH and HS always the same, be it in their clothes, we all think they have the same stuffs in their wardrobe! then comes there similar gestures and face expressions! yay! they really are like one person! united cuz of LOVE. :wub:

ww19uw.jpg

Guest blooming

name='traciecullen' post='15143506' date='Dec 22 2009, 09:34 PM']hi all... blooming, wow very sharp eyes.. i totally agree with you, and also to our sistahs here.. MH and HS always the same, be it in their clothes, we all think they have the same stuffs in their wardrobe! then comes there similar gestures and face expressions! yay! they really are like one person! united cuz of LOVE. :wub:

Thanks traciecullen for posting those photos. See what I mean!!! I luv it!!!

hi all... blooming, wow very sharp eyes.. i totally agree with you, and also to our sistahs here.. MH and HS always the same, be it in their clothes, we all think they have the same stuffs in their wardrobe! then comes there similar gestures and face expressions! yay! they really are like one person! united cuz of LOVE. :wub:

tracie dear, after all these days that i tried to be quiet with all the things going on, today finally you make me post & comment with this pic..hahaha :lol: such cute pics :P how can so many things become coincidences??? common guys, these 2 are fated to each other no wonder about it..Minho, you`re showing us another sign to keep our MINSUN's faith..give us more hints eventhough we know the real score between you 2..

to our MINSUN, common, don't suppress your true feelings..you are destined to be together..don't regret the day when you could no longer stand up for that precious feelings towards each other..don't mind the antis..we have lots here who love you both dearly..live life to the fullest..let love..love each other forever..

if reposting is not allowed i would erase it..just love to see this one :D

ww19uw.jpg

hy love yes finally your enemy noona here :lol: :lol: :lol:

hy all thx for all analysis you've made n no matter what happen next i still believe in MinSun fates, the only reason they still deny their relationship is just because in their country In Korea, they considered celebrity dating as SCANDAL n really the antis can do a lot of thing n sometimes in extreme way when they didn't like their idol be with someone they doesn't like <_< <_<

i just remember when GHS had a rumour with other actor, She felt bad enough when the first rumor spread. She said she felt so bad for the guy that she was afraid to call, so she had to ask a friend to ask how he's doing n maybe she or he doesn't want that thing happen again so its a safe way to keep their relationship

i just wait the other moment they show up together again, keep minsun spirit fighting ^^

Guest petite girl

Hello All MinSun Shippers!!

Thanks everyone for the pics, vids, and your analysis!! you guys are great!! :D

I make new LEE MIN HO & GOO HYE SUN MV..

Minho's tee "Like A Truth Becomes A Lie" inspired me to make new MinSun MV. hehe,, Here's some of MinSun Statements and i think they lied.;p Keep MinSun Spirit, MinSun Shippers!! Always love and support our lovely couple. I hope you'll like it!! ENJOY!!! ^__^

noona b, ya welcome to this thread hehehe ..

pipit, thanks for the video, i havent seen it yet but i am sure thats great mv, thanks a lot ...

blooming, mha, and my blackie, thanks for minsun adorable pic hehehe they are always the same, minsun fakes to be together, and i believe that morethan anything ...

i have something for u girls :lol::lol:

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/1729/ms14.jpg

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/2572/ms13j.jpg

by me

what do you think :P:P hahahaha ^^V his ideal girl is hyesun, sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hahaha yes omma love! how cute is minho's painting! he's improving huh? cuz of his noona's teachings and expertise... :lol:

you're welcome blooming, and GHSfan/mha :D

thanks for the wonderful MV pipit, soo true, like the TRUTH between them becomes a LIE.. minho really is becoming a shepherd boy this days.. hehehe

waves to all sistahs.. Season's Greetings! ;)

:lol: Usually a silent reader, but can't help to write a short post. All of you made me smile and laugh with all the exchanges - very imaginative and creative :lol: I do enjoy it .... as I can understand minsun shippers' spirit :D Their great chemistry is endearing, captivating our hearts to make them a real couple .... do believe they are very good friends after BOF ....still is now, and certainly hope it could develop beyond to become a love relationship ....... :D

Thanks to everyone for sharing all your pics, wallies, and minsun dreams ...

Christmas is almost here with year end drawing to a close next week. Here's wishing Hye Sun-Minho, everyone one of you as well as all soompiers a Blessed Christmas and a wonderful year ahead filled with hope, peace, love, joy and prosperity and most importantly good health .........

Guest chivisale

Happy Christmas to all of you Minsun shippers, to all my dearest sisters from this sisterhood!!!

Les't hope Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun spent a happy christmas too (together :P )