♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest blooming

Hello Minsuns,

Saintzizamino, you have a sharp eyes when it comes to Minsun couple. You're absolutely right they are similar fedora hat. I've noticed also that GHS likes to wear that particular one whenever she goes, especially abroad.:) She's definitely glowing and prettier everyday!!!

Good Evening minsun sisters ^_^

It's been long time for me to stalk this thread, maybe it was my 2nd post here

Yay... my day seems brighter after read trough all of minsun sisters analysis, Minsun sisters are rocks!!!

snapshot20091007183656.jpg

44058431.jpg

from the way they look each other, it's obvious that they are not brother and sister Hehehehe... :D :D

thanks all for sharing, hope we'll find another evidence from SG FM tomorrow XD~~

i am thinking why minho said that he hasnt think about the relationship with hyesun going future, all because he'd said that many times, he like the relationhip alike friendship, a comfortable relationship, so he never think about that serious relationship between them, why must he think about that if the action said it all? we, all minsun shippers, can see their feeling with each other, so do u think how minho can't see that? heeehehehe

... :D:D its possible they think about this in future because minho said if he is sure by his own feeling, he will go on hehehe ..... so i still believe, they've thought about this :wub::wub:

i am sorry if you dont understand what i said, my english soo poor so i cant explain it more clearly, i feel sorry :(:(

4196703063_1e193f8895_o.jpg

4199695372_575c40af0f_o.jpg

cr: as tagged

the same sunglasses hehehee

same-1.jpg

cr: LI

hi all.. :)

we're all giddy of MH's statement tee he wore just now

(@ Incheon Airport 12/20/09 about to leave for SG fm..)

25q9j7l.jpg

we talked about it on GHS FC spazzbox awhile ago and the words in his tshirt says like this "WHO LIE TO SHEPHERD BOY"

helyon said it's like the story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" and we agree.. hehehe.. and minho is the boy? i do not know but seeing the word LIE, the answer he gave about his and HS's relationship pops up... and so it's like kinda connected to the most talked about interview of him during Taiwan Fanmeet... and it's so very timely that after that, we see him out in the public again and wearing this kind of statement tee...

hehehe just happy and in cloud 9 again cuz minho keep giving hints.. he cannot contain anymore that's why he has to do something... i do not know but all the things they do, say , wear and etc really affects us.. hehehe... ;)

Guest blooming

Hello Minsun sisters,

I liked MH t-shirt with those big letters especially the word "LIE"!! hehehe!! I saw another picture on his thread that he's wearing his Red Converse..:)) If I remember GHS has a red converse too right? Can someone post that picture here at joondi thread. I wonder what surprise will MH have for us at his SG FM.

hi minsun shippers !

thanks for the updates about our minsun :)

really hope SG fans will be just like Taiwan fans or even better, know what questions need to be asked towards our minho about something we all want to hear.... :D

and also hope our hyesun will not dissapoint us this time and will attend n wear something really elegant and sexy during the awards on 31 Dec.

Hello Minsun shipmates! Thank you so much guys for all the updates on our lovely couple. I, too, loved Minho's top and same with you girls the word "LIE" on his tee makes me smile and giddy. It's like it has a double meaning and what makes me happy is that he wore that kind of tee after he made a statement regarding the kind of relationship he has with Hyesun during

his Taiwan FM. Don't know if its just coincidence but the timing is really good and its like Minho is giving us signs aside from the red sneakers he's wearing and I noticed he wore it a lot recently from his Japan FM and now to Singapore FM. Must be his fave sneakers eventhough we know he got a lot of sneakers with diff colors-lilac,green and yellow but why he loves to wear this one. It must be lucky and special for him hehehe.. Don't mind me girls just getting crazy with this two:-)

Guest keczianthei

hi all.. :)

we're all giddy of MH's statement tee he wore just now

(@ Incheon Airport 12/20/09 about to leave for SG fm..)

http://i45.tinypic.com/25q9j7l.jpg

we talked about it on GHS FC spazzbox awhile ago and the words in his tshirt says like this "WHO LIE TO SHEPHERD BOY"

helyon said it's like the story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" and we agree.. hehehe.. and minho is the boy? i do not know but seeing the word LIE, the answer he gave about his and HS's relationship pops up... and so it's like kinda connected to the most talked about interview of him during Taiwan Fanmeet... and it's so very timely that after that, we see him out in the public again and wearing this kind of statement tee...

hehehe just happy and in cloud 9 again cuz minho keep giving hints.. he cannot contain anymore that's why he has to do something... i do not know but all the things they do, say , wear and etc really affects us.. hehehe... ;)

hey traciecullen! thanks for bringing it over at this thread.. same thoughts here.. i was like "woah!" when i saw the word 'LIE' from his tee.. pretty good timing, huh? :P

morning all may i joint here ^^ so glad to read your investigate about uri minsun coz i loved this couple so much :P

n i really happy to see mino tee n i realize something not only the word in front on his shirt but also the word in his back tee, sorry if my english not good :D :D :D

n this is the pictures i capture from YT fancam

16331_215794959390_522664390_3002889_1715104_n.jpg

i think is write "like a truth becomes a lie" woah feel shock but happy in same time maybe it's minho way to say apologize to someone or maybe everyone ^^ MinSun Fighting!!!

morning all may i joint here ^^ so glad to read your investigate about uri minsun coz i loved this couple so much :P

n i really happy to see mino tee n i realize something not only the word in front on his shirt but also the word in his back tee, sorry if my english not good :D :D :D

n this is the pictures i capture from YT fancam

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...9_1715104_n.jpg

i think is write "like a truth becomes a lie" woah feel shock but happy in same time maybe it's minho way to say apologize to someone or maybe everyone ^^ MinSun Fighting!!!

hello endoz! thank you for his back tshirt picture... you are so very right there, it's his way to make up to his LIEs during TW FM.. hehehe that's why he had to wear something like that, to show to all that what he said about "noona-dongsaeng" is fictional?!... hehehe.. you are welcome keczianthei ;)

waves to all MinSun friends! MinSun is REAL. hehehe B)

Guest phanlinh_111

thank tracy unnie and endoz u make me cant help smiling because of happiness.

Thank blooming and love for Red converse. Long time to see this shoes.

Oh, the shoes and the T- shirt, I dont need anything more than!

As Flowerpot unnie said, MINSUN ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!

So always keep Minsun faith, minsun sis!

Thanks for all ur goodies, MinSun sis!

I just find out one pic from Baidu and wanna share with u! :rolleyes:

091215-7.jpg

credit: tag.

Nine of heart??? What do u think?

To MH, 9/9 is his best friend's birthday but heart??? We all know 11/9 is HS's birthday, right?

Anyway, Big thanks to Taiwan fans, pics they cap are really precious! :wub:

P/s: endoz, u r a new mem of soompi and ur first post is here, right?

Oh, welcome u to this thread! hug...hug...hug...

I already see ur profile, could I call u unnie, endoz unnie? Nice to meet u!