♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

wow..long time not post something in here..many thanks and love for all who keep this thread a live..really appreciate it ;)

that etude PS so cute and real hehehe :D thanks snowy and sas :lol:

pet,minjee thanks for minsun video..awesome :) can't wait to watch next hanadan BTS :wub:

Guest flower pot

Minsun Sisters... Just for kicks...

sorry but i can't help it...

These pictures seem to have been made for each other just as much the ones who are on it...

66947151.png

Funny how both pictures came out at the same time as if it was predetermined... hahaha!

:D:lol::lol::D

I miss our JOONDI couple..I hope GHS could make it to japan on the 6th...

♥♥♥ BOTH are looking gorgeous, Hye Sun soo pretty in her Press con pictures and LMH looking sleek and very rich hahaha... :P

2wnxz0m.jpg35n7bdx.jpg

their nike sneakers! cutees, their not identical alright but very HIS & HERS :P

I miss our JOONDI couple..I hope GHS could make it to japan on the 6th...

♥♥♥ BOTH are looking gorgeous, Hye Sun soo pretty in her Press con pictures and LMH looking sleek and very rich hahaha... :P

http://i26.tinypic.com/2wnxz0m.jpg

http://i31.tinypic.com/35n7bdx.jpg

their nike sneakers! cutees, their not identical alright but very HIS & HERS :P

Whoa!! They do have similiar design of NIKE sneakers! I thought I won't see them wearing matching stuff anymore..but wow!! this is awesome! thanks for sharing pink fairy!! I do hope HS eoni makes it tomorrow in Japan even though I know she'll be tired because of her concert! Fingers crossed!! waaah!! I'm getting nervous yet excited in a way~~ and HS eoni's new look my gosh!! I love it! the hair, her style of clothing it's HOT! :P:D

Minsun Sisters... Just for kicks...

sorry but i can't help it...

These pictures seem to have been made for each other just as much the ones who are on it...

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/3608/66947151.png

Funny how both pictures came out at the same time as if it was predetermined... hahaha!

:D:lol::lol::D

OMO, rolls on the floor laughing in gleeful happiness! Bet LMH is thinking...."Delicious!" hahahahaha

Whoa!! They do have similiar design of NIKE sneakers! I thought I won't see them wearing matching stuff anymore..but wow!! this is awesome! thanks for sharing pink fairy!! I do hope HS eoni makes it tomorrow in Japan even though I know she'll be tired because of her concert! Fingers crossed!! waaah!! I'm getting nervous yet excited in a way~~ and HS eoni's new look my gosh!! I love it! the hair, her style of clothing it's HOT! :P:D

LMH's sneakers are New Balance.

'BOF' LMH unfolded his thoughts slightly about his 'outlook of love' and 'outlook of acting' in the Premier Event for BOF that was held at Yokohama National University Hall in the evening of September 5th.

In front of 4,000 Japanese fans that day, as a response to a question what would be the difference of the outlook of love between 'LMH himself' and 'BOF GJP', he said "While GJP's outlook of love is just very strong and aggressive regardless of the other party's feeling, real LMH approaches carefully at first when someone who LMH likes appears, but becomes more aggressive when the other party shows good feeling to me and catches my sincerity. Therefore, I like the proverb most that 'Blessed are those who wait.' However, it is better to stay as a friend at first."

quoting from LMH's thread, translated by loveminho.com

don't u love his answer?

Guest flower pot

^^^ Am i crazy or too much of a shipper to think that he's pertaining to a certain someone in that answer? I somehow get the feeling that he's really making his attraction to Hyesun known in so many different ways but he's waiting because she's the one who seem to be a little apprehensive about it...

I sort of remember Hyesun's recent interview too where she said dating is difficult for her, making me think that she's really not the kind who'd just jump into a relationship... at least i'm happy that the friendship part is solid... whatever might happen they already have that foundation...

I was rereading through the thread of GHS and there was an article that Sue translated where it says that Minho nicknamed Hyesun Goo Choding or Goo Elementary school kid... i was just surprised because it is definitely not something that a dongseng would say... cute!

Lastly, Bella, i think Hyesun's shoes are New Balance too... There are no other pictures where the brand is shown but Nike does not have any style like it or at least i haven't seen one (i'm seriously wacko because i went through all of their styles on the website... hahaha!)

Guest blooming

Hi flowerpot,

About their shoes especially Hyesun, I think it's either NB or Saucony brand but my daughter told me that probably YG gave that to her because it's similar to GD's shoes and 2NE1's. I want to think that it's one of their couple shoes!!!:))

Take care,

blooming

^^^ Am i crazy or too much of a shipper to think that he's pertaining to a certain someone in that answer? I somehow get the feeling that he's really making his attraction to Hyesun known in so many different ways but he's waiting because she's the one who seem to be a little apprehensive about it...

I sort of remember Hyesun's recent interview too where she said dating is difficult for her, making me think that she's really not the kind who'd just jump into a relationship... at least i'm happy that the friendship part is solid... whatever might happen they already have that foundation...

I was rereading through the thread of GHS and there was an article that Sue translated where it says that Minho nicknamed Hyesun Goo Choding or Goo Elementary school kid... i was just surprised because it is definitely not something that a dongseng would say... cute!

Lastly, Bella, i think Hyesun's shoes are New Balance too... There are no other pictures where the brand is shown but Nike does not have any style like it or at least i haven't seen one (i'm seriously wacko because i went through all of their styles on the website... hahaha!)

GHS stated in several interviews that she dates with the intention of marriage in mind (goong hab), LMH most likely picked up on this so unless he is willing to be that serious, I'm sure she is very much screening her suitors to say the least =D

FP- it looks like the fancy streetwear Nikes but not too sure, generally the fancy ones are exclusive and not really on sites. My friend is a buyer for these and they are not advertised online like that (at least I dont think they are) according to her. I love the colors though!

And you should do that analysis from what I mentioned in the PM in here, pretty please =D

Webby, please check your PM, I sent you one.

When I read MinHo's answer over at his thread, I immediately had to come over here. :D

SO glad you guys have already 'dissected' his answer. :P

NGL, I thought of Hye Sun too when i read his answer. I honestly haven't been on the ship for quite a while now, since they haven't appeared together, or much, at all, in weeks. But this answer from Min Ho jumped me right back onto it.

oh boy phew, when I first saw the roughly translated FA at Minho's thread, I thought he was talking about how he started relationship with his ex-gf.

I think too he's hinting very obviously that he is biding his time now. The way he answered is definitely not describing generically how he'd approach love i feel. Just like how he answers regarding his ideal type. And not forgetting, he'd mention that Hyesun made him feel like he's known her for a long time.

Guest phanlinh_111

I' ve just thought something:our Goo Junpyo has kiss scenes with Dara of 2NE1 in Cass , and Goo Hye Sun appeared surprisingly in 2NE1 style cloth! Is it just a coincidence? ;)

Thank ss FP, pinkfairy and all of u, guys!7.gif

Waiting for the reuinion of F4 and our GJD! 10.gif

EDIT: OMG....the first pic of HS and F3 in Japan today

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc143/barbi_mi/jp.jpg

HS soooooooooo prettyyyyyy!!!!

More pics:

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc143/barbi_mi/jp2.jpg

This is posted by nina67 from GHS thread~~So finally the wait is over! HS eoni did make it to the 2nd japan fanmeeting and someone is smiling so big~~ ;);) so cute they're color co-ordinated just like the last japan fanmeeting when both of them were wearing white now it's black...OMG HS looks so beautiful!! :P I'm so happy I can't wait for more pics and fancams!

cr:nina67

i miss minsun couple. flowerpot can't wait for you to update the star crossed lovers on this on screen couple. It looks like jandi and junpyo appear in real life after they got married. lol i love their matching clothing, very nice!!

This is posted by nina67 from GHS thread~~So finally the wait is over! HS eoni did make it to the 2nd japan fanmeeting and someone is smiling so big~~ ;);) so cute they're color co-ordinated just like the last japan fanmeeting when both of them were wearing white now it's black...OMG HS looks so beautiful!! :P I'm so happy I can't wait for more pics and fancams!

cr:nina67

hello every one on line! :D its my first time to join here! :rolleyes:

i am MINSUN addict. :)

Guest petite girl

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! the new pics of minsun are soooooooooooooooooooo cute and lovely.. smiley-love008.gif smiley-love008.gif OMG!! they both look so cute and charming!!!! :wub: I love the first pic... they both wore the same color.... Awwwwwwwwwww... soo cute... hehhee..

yeah minjee.. i can't wait to see more pics and video... OMG!!!! i'm crazy over here.. lol :lol:

Hi KISfantastic.. welcome here... welcome.gif this thread is really nice thread... lol.hehehe..

Hi nat.. your welcome.. :) sorry random but i miss you!!hahaha..

MinSun, Kim Bum, Kim joon and T-Max

99127a2462ea364b35a80f91.jpg

credit: baidu

MinSun, Kim Joon, KHJ..

28c719797a7517df0ad18799.jpg

MINSUN are soooooooooo cute here... OMG!!!! lovely couple!! ^_^:wub: :wub:

b774dcfe49ede6a9b801a01e.jpg

credit : baidu

Guest pixie_eve

I guess we're all waiting for fancam vids from today's fanmeet ;) waiting for those unguarded MinSun moments where we can hear and see them look at each other the same way again? :wub: but LO! we still don't have the fan accounts and vids keke..i guess we have to be more patient ;) i love Hyesun and Minho's first attire. Their clothes are so matched from the design to the color - with hyesun's purple and black dress to Minho's black suit and dark purple jacket ;) matched!! keke

As time goes by, the behind the scenes from the BOF is showing up one by one hehehe~~ so here's another BTS from ep.5 Minsun/Jundi couple CUT :D but I still can't wait til next week for the HANADAN BTS ep.22!!

TV팟 Boys Before Flowers minsun

cr:hotbluebird2

ohh there are more ViDS feom hotbluebird2's (i think she's korean) BTS of MINSUN during BOF, mostly clips we have seen b4, but there are some that we haven't, and they're very interesting ;) keke....do try to view some and u'll get have that tingly feel for MInSUn-BOF days again :) hyesun and minhoo looked like they have a world of their own and they just can't take their eyes off from each other when they talk ;)

her songs for the MV's are so very cute and laudable too ;) here are some:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqDpiyga8iI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6c6JZIkaGQ&feature=related