♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest jandi_girl

Just an observation in the MinSun video for Kings Brunch...

At 9:18 of the video when Hyesun was saying how she'd love to be taking her boyfriend on a plane ride... she unconsciously pointed her thumb at Minho as if to point him out...

COINCIDENCE? You decide... :wub:

6d882336c105bef4a2cc2b3.gif

40093568.png

Minho's reaction though seems as if he knows the person whom hyesun's going to be taking on a ride very well to know his reaction... hehehe!

OMG!!!!! you really have an investigative eyes, i'm so amaze...lol... anyway just want to ask if you are already making a follow-up for "you are the one" love it very much....especially with the sighting of minsun starting from namsan....hope it's out already....keep on rockin FP...

Guest honeypia

thanks breeana for sharing the clip. :)

honestly i've seen also alot of good-looking korean women and they're pretty in their own way. but hyesun is a different package for me. she's the type that you'd appreciate wholistically. she's pretty, she's smart, she knows what she wants and she's a go-getter. that's what i love about her. she's not the typical artist i see onscreen. she went and took a different road from the rest of the crowd. thats what makes her a standout. :)

... and i couldn't agree more to what our joonpyo said when he mentioned about "winning the lottery" :D

honestly i've seen also alot of good-looking korean women and they're pretty in their own way. but hyesun is a different package for me. she's the type that you'd appreciate wholistically. she's pretty, she's smart, she knows what she wants and she's a go-getter. that's what i love about her. she's not the typical artist i see onscreen. she went and took a different road from the rest of the crowd. thats what makes her a standout. :)

... and i couldn't agree more to what our joonpyo said when he mentioned about "winning the lottery" :D

Honey

I can't agree more!!!!

HS is the one-of-a-kind, JP, firmly grasp and don't let your lottery go

Guest pixie_eve

;);) me too-- i think Hyesun is a whole package. She's beautiful, funny, and to top it off, she has a very good head on her shoulder. She's definitely not ur ordinary actress - so joonpyo..dont let ur Jandi go!! There are too many men interested in the likes of her - beauty, brains, talents and sense :)

As for MH's ex -- well she's pretty and she has the same "fluorescent white" skin as HS'. MH really has a thing for fair skinned babes ;) but this time he did hit a lotto, coz HS is much much more than a fair-skinned beauty.

Guest MeiLin83

When i heard of the pilot license, i immediately thought of the caledonia helicopter ride. lol... i wonder whether they really did go up in the air when filming. probably not. And if they did not, while immersed in her role, she'd prob wondered what it felt like to go up in the air on a date.. haha! she can also try the hot air balloon ride, wonder whether it's available in korea.

They actually were in the air, but they weren't in New Caledonia.

Stroberry, what pretty pics of JP and JD!!!! Thanks ya'll for all the vids, pics, and comments...I miss our GJD fighting with her GJP.

Guest pianist

thnx for the new updates about MINSUN.. Goodies kep it up.. my only wish that minho will date Hye sun.. if that happen today or the next day.. i will died if that happen.. becuz im very happy.. haha,

but thnx anyway.. for the updates.. of the MIN-SUN

Guest pixie_eve

STROB..thanks for ur beautiful joonDi fanart --- i like the second PIC too...it's sooo cute and it looked like the kind of pic where i can see JP doing for real keke... the PSd pic is so good.. I love it THANKS!! :) :)

Guest petite girl

Hello All MinSun Shippers!!! :) How r u???

Thank you pipit

you are amazing, always make my day fun :D

Hai sipa.. your welcome... ^_^ hehehe.. thank you.. It's my pleasure that i can make you happy.. :D hehehe..

Hai ret and webby.. thanks for minsunfanart pics.. Looks great! luv it!! *save pics* :lol:

OMG!! OMG!! i just back from short vacation... and saw vid of mino with his ex.... OMG!!! that's really makes me saaaaaaaaadddd.. :( and saw pics of hyesun onnie with alex oppa.. both of them looks sooo good together.. :ph34r: really makes me sad too.. ottoke... i need minsun sweet moments again...

Maybe I can't sleep very well tonite.. hiks.. hiks.. hiks...

Saw this and liked it. mostly junpyo jandi cuts from promotion and BTS. very good compilation.

thanks webby

miss jd and jp.... poor ><

>>>please check pm,,,heehee<<<

Love this vid. Thanks.

IDK if this is allowed here but can someone give me the link to this fanvid where MinHo JunPyo replied to a fan on his comp, that the only one he likes right now is JanDi. If anybody has the actual vid of that would be awesome too. Please. And thanks. :)

EDIT: Thanks bunches mintcar! :) :)

Guest mintcar

Love this vid. Thanks.

IDK if this is allowed here but can someone give me the link to this fanvid where MinHo JunPyo replied to a fan on his comp, that the only one he likes right now is JanDi. If anybody has the actual vid of that would be awesome too. Please. And thanks. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL7yXHcdrP0

credit: maymay2711