♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Character profiles for 12 characters appearing in the upcoming film “Gangnam 1970” have been released.

One of the profiles released is that of main character Kim Jong Dae, played byLee Min Ho. In the film, Kim Jong Dae dreams only of living a comfortable life but becomes embroiled in a legal dispute over land development in Gangnam. The caption released with the profile reads, “I’m going to create my own land, without money.” This will be Lee Min Ho’s first lead role in a major film.

Another profile is that of character Baek Yong Gi, played by Kim Rae Won. Like Kim Jong Dae, Baek Yong Gi is a former orphan, holding ambitious dreams of rising to the top. Kim Rae Won’s handsomeness and subtle acting ability will bring a multidimensional aspect to the character.

We also get a glimpse of Jung Jin Young’s character Kang Kil Su, a former gang boss who acts as a father figure to Lee Min Ho’s character, a role unlike any other that Jung has played. Also shown is AOA member-turned-actressKim Seol Hyun, who plays the innocent younger sister of Kim Jong Dae.

Photos of supporting actors Lee Yeon Doo, Kim Ji Su, Yoo Seung Mok, Choi Jin Ho, Jung Ho Bin and others were also released.

“Gangnam 1970” is a film that portrays the aspirations, loyalty, and betrayal of characters Kim Jong Dae and Baek Yong Gi in the midst of the development of 1970s Gangnam. It will be released January 21, 2015.

cr owner
10612970_835447069811783_110126971381960

[News]22.12.2014
이민호, 아무나 출연 못한다는 중국 신년특집 프로 출연
Lee Min Ho confirmed to attend New Year’s Eve program “Kua Nian” in China

2014122213340216875-540x358.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho has been confirmed to appear on China’s biggest New Year’s Eve television program PPTV’s Kua Nian.

On December 19th, Lee Min Ho’s agency, Star House, released an official statement confirming that the actor will guest appear on China’s New Year’s Eve show program Kua Nian, stating, “Lee Min Ho will be attending China’s PPTV end-of-the-year program held in Shanghai.”

Kua Nian, also known as Countdown Concert, is China’s largest and most popular annual program that airs live during the last few hours of New Year’s Eve and ends just past midnight of the first of January, celebrating the new year with the biggest celebrities in China.

As it has often been reported by Chinese media that “Lee Min Ho’s popularity has been growing as big as the Great Wall of China,” the Korean actor has been busy receiving numerous love calls to a variety of Chinese television programs, which Star House finally confirmed his appearance on Kua Nian.

Lee Min Ho, known as the Korean “long legged oppa” in China, will be appearing on the program alongside top Chinese celebrities like Angela Baby, Wallace Chung, and Huang Xiao Ming.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho has been promoting for his upcoming Korean film, Gangnam Blues, set to hit theaters on January 21st, 2015.

Source: TenAsia
credit: http://www.koreaboo.com/tv-shows/lee-min-ho-confirmed-attend-new-years-eve-program-kua-nian-china/

Hello Minsuners bros/sists :-h
Our beloved couple getting busy again soon. But currently i guess they're spending ample of time tog till Xmas :x

Minho Sched:

27th Dec Re-Minho Concert Bangkok
31st Dec China’s New Year’s Eve show program Kua Nian, Shanghai
3rd Jan Re-Minho Concert Seoul

B5bFz7YCcAATOdV.jpg
pic/info credit Minoz_Indo

Hyesun Sched:

28th Dec 'Blood' will resume filming/shooting in Korea
Will be airing at KBS2 on 23rd February 2015 with 20 episodes

B5YppBoCUAARZSc.jpg pic/info credit KorSeries

Howdy my MinSun sisters and bros! Kumusta na kayo?! (how are you?) wow i've missed everyone in here..i miss our home! :x :(( sorry if i can't post and lurk herr often because i have a very limited internet connection! Gawd.. [-(

Anyways i just want to greet all of you a Happy Holidays!! ;) <3 <3 <3 let's spend this time with our loved ones :x :\">

Guys..no matter how unsettling the circumstances may be, as long as we stick together in what we believe in, we can do this! Let's keep our faith in them with fervor burning! I love them both..and i love you my sisters and bros! :-* have a great holidays! Please take care always..mwah!

I would like to add these 2 also with minsun schedule

[iNFO] #LeeMinHo is scheduled to join Movie Talk on "Gangnam Blues" Live from CGV Apgujeong on 8th of January 2015, start by 9 PM KST~

Credits : monika@twitter

Ku will take part(may be rending her voice)

in the documentary narration on "The miracle of December" at 7:30 p.m. on December 26th

News source : DC GHS

Translation by S translator app

Thanks for the updates, @sukreen and @gayu312 of Minsun's  schedule.They both will be busy after Christmas. Good thing both are able to rest and relax during this holiday season! :)
For those celebrating Christmas,Hd-Merry-Christmas-Message.jpg

For those who don't celebrate it, a Happy Holidays season!Wonderful-Happy-Holidays-Graphic.gif

True minsunners never lose faith. Let's pray for a Good Day to come soon! :)Wishing Minsun Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Thanks , Minsunners! You all rock! Fighting!  :)

2yvum4p.jpgWaiting for Gangnam on Philippine Screen 
class="post-heading" style="font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 24px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 27px 6px 0px; top: 0px; height: 33px; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 1px 0px; position: relative; display: inline-block; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gangnam Blues on Philippines’ Big Screen this 2015!0

Filipino Minoz rejoice because Lee Minho’s new movie “Gangnam 1970” with international title “Gangnam Blues” will be shown in the Philippines on January 21, 2015! The Movie will be shown simultaneously in 12 Asian Countries including, South Korea, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar and Philippines.

Lee Minho is well known in the Philippines due to the success of his drama “Boys over Flowers” the Korean Version of ‘Meteor Garden’, in 2009, followed by his Romantic Comedy Drama “Personal Taste” in 2010, he proved his acting skills on his Action Drama “City Hunter” in 2011, he made us believe that love is timeless on his Fantasy-Historical-Medical Drama “Faith” in 2012 that is currently being aired in the Philippines, and he made us squeal with his latest Television Series “The Heirs” (The Inheritors) in 2013.

http://www.manilakoreantimes.org/gangnam-blues-on-philippines-big-screen-this-2015

Here's a video clip of Gangnam Interview and BTS courtesy of LeeMinho MinozChannel on YT

My post got cut - I wanted to say that as @‌Sukreen sister said -GHS makes good choices .Whatever hubby does - I'm pretty sure she had given the go ahead . I love our couple so it makes it

hard for me pair them with others costars. I also have to keep in mind - they have to praise their costars because "chemistry " of the lead actors is very important to the Koreans. I think even if they don't like their costars they have to pretend that they like them . it creates news which creates publicity.

I want Gangnam 1970 to be a hit although I'm not apt to watching violence and parts that is rated more than G or PG .

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL MINSUNERS!

:\">

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/lee-min-ho-smiled-the-biggest-while-filming-with-aoas-seolhyun

During a recent press conference for the upcoming movie 'Gangnam 1970', Lee Min Ho revealed his thoughts on filming with AOA's Seolhyun, who played the role of Lee Min Ho's younger sister.
When asked about filming with Seolhyun, the actor commented with a smile across his face,"[When we would film], it was one of the more enjoyable filming days. I don't remember laughing so brightly for the past six months, especially because of the character [that I play in the movie]. For me I get influenced heavily by the characters [i play], especially when it comes to my emotions. But those days, I would forget about the character, and I was happy overall." 
SEE ALSO: [Original Feature] Then and Now: AOA

Lee Min Ho continued, "Seolhyun has something very sad about her gaze. So I asked her if there were any problems at home. But her parents have a good relationship, and she is from a very bright household." 
The interviewer then asked if there would be any budding romance for Lee Min Ho, which the director sadly denied. However, as it was reported earlier, there will be a slight bed scene for Lee Min Ho and an even steamier one for Kim Rae Won.
'Gangnam 1970' is garnering much interest as it is Lee Min Ho's first lead role in a movie. The movie will be premiering in theaters on January 21, 2015
(The comment of LMH may have stunned us and let us down for a while. And in some interview when the director talks about the relationships between LMH and SeolHyun, he said that they have feelings for each other but are not in a relationship. Hmmm.. I, myself, was saddened when I read that article,. I will try to look for that article again and post it here. But having a feeling for the opposite sex is normal. But LMH having a DEEP FEELING for someone only belongs to our Princess HyeSun. At least, that what's keep me going on fighting for our MinSun. So MinSunners, let's keep that hope always alive and ignore this promotional type agenda for the movie. We know who our prince love anyway. Keep fighting! and Have a Merry Christmas.)

@ConnieD, please don't worry. I don't think many of us pay much attention to  that after all it is for promoting G70. Please, no need to post it here. Thanks.. Furthermore the director was explaining about the relationship between their characters in the movie.
 Minsunners, let's not worry about what lovelines  Minsun have in their movies or dramas.They are both professional actors and love is universal so we will see them acting in love relationships in their work. Yes there may be skinships as in the scripts. 
Also we expect Minsun to get along well with their costars and say good things about their costars. Minsun are always gracious and kind. :)
Let's continue to cheer for Minsun's individual projects! Keep voting!  :)G70 fighting!Blood fighting!

@S_sun thanks for the clarifications, well said sis.  I couldn't agree more they are professional in dealing with their work.

@connieD, don't worry sis. the interview was conducted during the G1970 presscon so it meant for the promotion of the movie itself.

To all Minsuners, bros/sists, thanks for all the post and support at JT, let's stay united and support our couple in their work. Keep the Minsun Fatih burning.  :x

For those celebrating Christmas <:-P
merry-christmas-wishes.jpg

and to the rest :x
Happy-Holiday-wishes-quotes-and-Christma

Minsunners. lets' vote for GHS!http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2014-vote/?c=15   Not sure how often we can vote. Keep voting from Dec 23- Jan 6.http://www.dramafever.com/awards/2014/#/nominees/best-actress  This one, please vote daily with all methods! 
Let's get GHS an award! :)
Minsun timed their free time well this year! So have a wonderful Christmas together, Minsun! kkk

Everytime Minho release stuff like drama and now movie, there is one thing always to be worried like the news how he interaction with his girls co stars and sure there will be born again shipper of minho. I think we are senior to face this kinds of news, & now i think is so funny because not just us to feel sad and worried about articel like that, so now other minho shipper who always fight againt us will have same feeling like us too.

Almost 7 years i ship this couple, and every year i find other Min... shippers who to become rival to our Minsun couple, they are also strong to believe they shipper is real not different with us. But one thing i always hate, we have more strong evidence than them but that is not enough to cover my worried, but i think once again other Min.... Ship must be feeling like me too, i see some of them quarel wanting Minho with they girls in other kpop fansite but not us again.

We already up & down in this couple, from senior who start this joondi forums may be some leave, maybe some just lurker, who still active and until new generation, i said you are great in this shipper paradise & i'm salute. Until the truth reveale so come on We must be strong once again.

Hi sisters! Let me share what I'd got from the other shipping thread :)).

Credit to NB

[LOL] How to tell if an idol is dating Just a funny checklist "supposedly" compiled by 100 women in their late 20s who have been fans of certain groups for over 10 years. --------------------------------------------

Level ★ [bigger chance of it being something else]
- Lives on their cellphone

16067880046_b3636fe323_b.jpg
- Has three different cellphones (lover/business/regular)
He has iphone, refer above. And a blackberry too which other people used to buzz about groundlessly =))
15906063358_a274c5bf43_b.jpg

Level ★★ [grounds for suspicion] - Highly emotional in interviews
(How about temperamental?) 

- Often talks about wanting to rest or go on vacation
(Both of them love to go for a vacay/drive. B-) )

- Clothing style changes (or begins to pay more attention to style)
29luvherri4.jpg
20111005_1317783732_96942000_1.jpg
dress6.jpg
tumblr_m2u3igoUSm1rnso2r.jpg

- Spotted often with other celebrities
l91q.jpg
10732_1135921037809_1220821129_30438487_
c17.jpg
A9455899-101.jpg

Level ★★★ [suspicious]
- Ideal person suddenly changes - Ideal person becomes more detailed

(We all know this haha! Fair/fluorescent white skin, one who flips her hair with her hand, batting eyelashes, profound, confident, whatever hairstyle, funny, cute, someone who does several things at once.)

- Spotted making a unique physical gesture repeatedly on TV
minsun2.jpg
objg.jpg16092301431_b8e7cfa5a0_z.jpg
minsun3.jpg

- Wears certain accessories for long periods of time (aside from fan gifts)
a934890364lmhring.jpg
15906376628_7fa59fdb1a_b.jpg
15906859980_96401913c1_b.jpg

Level ★★★★ [warning]
- Gets a driver's license - Spotted out and about late and night/early morning

(We'll never know :-B )

Level ★★★★★ [pretty much confirmed]
- Buys a car

(Let's go confirm it from the car manufacturers :> )

------------------------------------------

MinSun on impassive mode. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! <:-P

15471030864_57b982bd98_z.jpg

Guest dianaharumi

@dysentery_analyn......love it sist.....and dont forget we have news from LMH ex-girlfriend in 2010......
this it....
http://www.allkpop.com/forum/index.php?/to...x-gf-speaks-up/
Lee minho's most controversy past ex-gf whose gain more interest in netizen speaks up! through her miniphony's page..

she even stated to whom he going leave message with..

to minho's fans

"i totally respect your opinons about me and minho..but minho and i were just past lovers before and know minho while his not popular,but now! were just friends we often texting each other and consider myself as his fans,i also watch and idolize jandi and junpyo's loveteam and the f4..i often post some pics on them on my page"

to minho..

"goodluck on your carrier and you really aim soo far right now! love your fans the way they love you,when were to gether before,you often said to me your dreams,and this one is your dream,that really come true,so goodluck on it^^,keep your feet off the ground^^"

and recently minho just open up his new gf and celebrating new years with..and she also added

"goodluck on your new lovelife, i know you need some inspiration to be with you^^"fighting!!^^
and with who LMH that time...of course with new lovelife princess ku Hye Sun..

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P :x :x :x :x
minsun2.jpg

shot0012.png

minsun newbues like me :

I was really sad too for many days after the LMH presscon but Thx to our senior sisters - Sun, Sukreen, Gayu and a few more that I can't recall - tgey always have away of bringing gge faith back to this thread. They gave been continuosky posting since 2009 with their faith mans undying love for our Minsun couple . Their faith and live for our couple never waivers . All the new thread if you look - have either stalled and nowhere to go but pluff but that to our senior sisters - this thread is still intact and a place for us to roam in our busy life . I know cuz between rause g my two big boys, raising a family and working - this is my outlet . I look and rad new posts that make me believe when I feel like giving up . kudos to all the senior sisters who stillbieve and make us bieve for many many years ! Lots of love from this US lady !